Gettin lean, getting mean, poppin' Dexaprine! (Sponsored)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gettin' lean, gettin' mean, poppin' Dexaprine! (Sponsored)

I was chosen to log Iforces new Dexaprine stimulant fatburner. So a big thanks to them for giving me the chance to log this bad boy.

iForce Nutrition Dexaprine (60 caplets): Discount Dexaprine Supplements

There is the link for the product information.

During this run i will note these feelings everyday: Energy, Focus, Appetite Suppression, Sweating, and how hot i feel.

STATS:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Ranges inbetween 200-205
BF %: Guessing completely but id say around 15-17%
Years training: Over 8

DIET:Diet will be clean without a doubt, its a low carb diet with carbups usualy wednesday and saturday, but these are subject to change depending on when i train and whats being trained.

Training:
Training isnt set in stone as my shifts and days worked vary. But this is how it looks:

Day 1: Back/Bis/Traps
Day 2: Chest/Tris
Day3: Legs
Day 4: OFF
Day 5: Shoulders/Arms/Traps
Day6: Light back/chest
Day 7: OFF

Day 6 doesnt always happen but if i can get in and kick it i will. Cardio will be done here n there, for the first 4-6 weeks of my diets i hardly do any cardio. This may change but i hate doing cardio most days and i keep a pretty good tempo when i train, so we shall see.

Dosing:Dosing will vary, when i work in the morning i will take 1 full caplet prior to eating. When i work nights, i will most like split it up, half caplet morning, half caplet afternoon. On days off from work it will depend on when i get up.. This is mainly to keep my sleep up and not toss and turn in bed.

With that being said ive tried A LOT of stimulants and fat burners, so it will be interesting to see how this compares!

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for Final Review:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:
Got the product in yesterday and i wasnt going to take it, but then remembered that we were working till 1. So i was like heck why not!

I had gotten home from the last meal with my wife and mother ( they were here for a promotion ceremony for me ), and i popped 1 caplet. No longer then 10 minutes and i start to feel the product going to work. Good focus, definitely motivated, and appetite suppression was really good. It wasnt to strong, but i wouldnt want to feel THAT stimmed everyday. Which is how i decided on my dosing scheme.

About a good 2 hours after i popped the cap i was very hot and sweating in a climate controlled area. So this surprised me. Not many products do this for me. Appetite was supressed very well which was nice. Just like in my adipoxil log though i will be surprised if this stays. I have yet to use ANYTHING that has kept my appetite supressed for a full 30+ days. Overall i felt really good and it lasted from around 1 till 12 so a good 11 hours! Wow!

Ratings:
Energy: 10/10 Very good energy, good motivation, and very alert.
Focus: 10/10 Focus was very good and i was able to get multiple things done.
Sweat: 9/10 I will be surprised if this stays but i will say i was sweating more then usual in a climate controlled area, very nice!
Heat: 9/10 Definitely felt very hot, which like sweating , is a surprise as this usualy doesnt happen.
Appetite suppression: 10/10 I could still eat but controlling my portions wasnt hard at all, if this stays i will be stoked as appetite is what sabotages my fatloss goals.

I was able to sleep with no issues last night, but it did last an insane amount of time, i was really surprised. Im not sensitive to stims, but most will keep me awake if i take them to late or they are to strong, but this was perfect, no crash and when i got home was asleep within 20 minutes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this one!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Diets been perfect today, not enough food at all but all clean. This stuff makes me insanely thirsty so ive been drinking a ton of water. Overall i feel really good. Appetite has been reduced, hopefully this keeps up, if it does i could see myself getting super lean with this stuff for sure. As far as dosing goes i dosed half a caplet 20 minutes prior to my morning meal, and then popped the other half after i ate my meal. This worked out well as i wasnt super stimmed, but was still energized. Heat wasnt as strong up front but moreso built up over time. I took the Dexaprine around 12 and at almost 11 im still pretty darn alert even after a sick workout.

During the workout sweat was up and the tempo was darn good. Strength was down a bit but i dont credit that to Dexaprine, just not enough total food today. Still after the workout heat was still up n i continue to feel hot.

Ratings:
Energy: 10/10 Still feel good, energy is high which could be a problem for sleep haha.
Focus: 10/10 Focus was definitely high during the workout and prior to the workout.
Sweat: 8/10 Sweat was up today during the workout but not a crazy amount, since the higher tempo my sweat has naturaly been a bit higher, but today is was a tad higher then usual.
Heat: 9/10 Like i said above i can still feel the heat and am definitely hotter then usual.
Appetite Suppression: 9/10 Had no problem eating today, unlike yesterday where eating just didnt seem appealing which is very unlike me. Still my appetite today has been suppressed nicely.

So overall so far so good and im stoked to see where im at in 4 weeks. The gym i goto doesnt have a scale, or i atleast havnt found it yet. Ill have to goto the base gym n see where im at so i can sort of get a baseline.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log is looking great. I'm loving the indepth updates and the ratings on each major factor. Should help a lot of interested people out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log is looking great. I'm loving the indepth updates and the ratings on each major factor. Should help a lot of interested people out.

Thanks Vaughn! Ill update with todays notes after my workout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Alright everyone so since i have to work in the morning tomorrow i decided to just dose half a caplet 30 minutes prior to my first meal since dosing a full caplet provides and insane length of energy and i didnt want it messing with my sleep.

After about 10 minutes i started to feel it kick in, nice and smooth. After i ate it continued to stay with me and provided me with a nice boost. Definitely not as strong as a full caplet but i didnt expect it to be. Heat was up mildly but is moreso felt with a full caplet. Hunger also wasnt AS surppressed but still noted a nice difference. It lasted long enough to get into the gym and pull me through my workout even though i wasnt really feeling the workout. Sweat was up more then usual but not as much as a full caplet and heat isnt as noticeable. I dont mind as i wasnt expecting half a caplet to be a strong as a full caplet, it was actualy exactly what i wanted because i can now wind down and get to bed at a decent time.

Ratings:
Energy: 10/10 Even for half a caplet it was still a good amount of energy and exactly what i was looking for.
Focus:10/10 This was where it shined for me today. I did NOT want to workout but the focus had me in the zone and pushed me through my workout.
Sweat:8/10 Still higher then usual but not as much as the previous two days.
Heat:8/10 Not as pronounced as previous days but still there slightly.
Appetite Suppression:8.5/10 Not as much as previous days but still enough there to get me through the diet and this for me is still a good thing, i hate to diet and im not naturaly lean so getting there is rough for me and it seems to show through my hunger and discipline with diet. So the less hungry i am the better it is for me!

So overall a good workout and a good day, good focus, good energy, and a positive experience. Im really enjoying the ability to tailor the dose to me n what i want and how i can step the intensity up or down, well done in this aspect!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damnn, josh-you are very close to selling me on this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damnn, josh-you are very close to selling me on this.
The ability for me to tailor the dose is really what makes this a nice product. Its not cut n dry take it or leave it, its flexible and thats exactly what i need for the type of shifts i work!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The ability for me to tailor the dose is really what makes this a nice product. Its not cut n dry take it or leave it, its flexible and thats exactly what i need for the type of shifts i work!
i hear ya-15 minutes before shift ends i get told i have to work over another 4 hours, lol.

how intense is the full dose, i need it to be strong or it's a waste for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hear ya-15 minutes before shift ends i get told i have to work over another 4 hours, lol.

how intense is the full dose, i need it to be strong or it's a waste for me.

For me a full dose lasts around 11 hours of wide awake energy which is by far the longest ive had a product last. Oxy elite at 2 caps at once was maybe 6 hours, pre workouts with geranium were maybe 3 hours, this stuff just stomps on all that.

The good thing is, is that its strong but im not feeling sick or uncomfortable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me a full dose lasts around 11 hours of wide awake energy which is by far the longest ive had a product last. Oxy elite at 2 caps at once was maybe 6 hours, pre workouts with geranium were maybe 3 hours, this stuff just stomps on all that.

The good thing is, is that its strong but im not feeling sick or uncomfortable.
that is excellent.....i am adding a bottle to my cart for next order-thanks!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$28.95 is reasonable if it's that good......:bigok:
For how strong 1 caplet is id say thats a darn good price considering a ton of fatloss products the minimum doseage is good for a month but its not the best dose for the product.

So definitely a good price.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice attention to detail!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

I was able to fall asleep last night with no issues and get good sleep. Woke up at 5:15 am and 7 minutes later popped a full caplet of Dexaprine. I then proceeded to wait 50 minutes in order to eat my morning meal. This worked out perfectly as i wasnt starving and i wasnt so stimmed i didnt want to eat. This is what i mean as far as smooth but strong energy. Felt stimulated, felt awake, felt alert, and was still able to get enough food down to be functional but appetite was still suppressed. Heat was up slightly more then baseline but not like the first day.

I was still super thirsty during the day and ate noticeably less then usual. Like i said, if the appetite properties keep up, mark my words, ill be one lean mofo AND with that bein said, if they do keep up ill be buying stock in this product. I will say i feel "tighter" and like typical stimulants ive lost some water, but i wont comment on fatburning just yet as its been only 4 days.

Couple things i noted at work, was in a great mood, which i usualy am but can easily go south if things dont go as planned or i get my ass kicked at work. Today was pretty steady and i kept a good mood going all day.

I kept a close eye on how long the energy lasted. From 5:22 am until 4:00pm i felt great. Still very impressed with this and ill be dosing the exact same way tomorrow.

Ratings:
Energy:10/10 For the length and the smooth clean energy, definitely gotta keep this at ten.
Focus:10/10 Got everything i wanted to do today done and with no issues, stuck to the game plan and got the job done.
Sweat: N/A it was a very cool morning here, and the air was on low, so it was probably impossible to sweat.
Heat:7/10 Felt this aspect for a little bit, not as long as the other days, but still there to a degree.
Appetite Suppression:8/10 I was still able to get food down, but not be hungry 20 minutes after. Appetite was suppressed, hopefully this keeps up.

So, so far so good. Diets been perfect today, may or may not train. May take today off as the body is pretty beat up.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My appetite needs some suppression... When you train do you still take the dexa in the morning or do u take it pre workout?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
with all the great reviews so far, cant wait til i get my hands on some :D

subbed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My appetite needs some suppression... When you train do you still take the dexa in the morning or do u take it pre workout?
Always in the morning, if i took this stuff at night pre workout i wouldnt be able to fall asleep.

Ill update after the legs day slaying thats about to take place!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

So i dosed a full caplet prior to breakfast at 5:25am. The appetite suppression was still there but noticed that the effect wasnt as strong, definitely NOT saying it wasnt good because it was, but definitely diminished a bit. I brought half a caplet with me to work in case this happened and proceeded to pop the half caplet around 12.The heat was there after the first caplet, not as strong as the first couple days, but there nonetheless. After i popped the half caplet though it was strong, like the first couple days i took it and my appetite was just demolished.

After work we went and did some MCMAP training and it really wasnt all that intensive, we were testing out for green belt, and i was sweating. Definitely feel tighter and look leaner, again im not saying im losing fat but definitely a diuretic effect. Drinking a ton more water too.

Got in tonight and smashed legs, really worked them good. Not even 2 sets into heavy leg presses and i was sweating pretty good. Focus was on point and i was killing the task at hand.

Also a thing i will comment on today is the sleep. Because of the dosing it hasnt messed with my sleep and because of the 3,3 and 3,5 my sleep has been deeper and have been dreaming.

Ratings:
Energy:8.5/10 Slightly deminishing with 1 caplet but right back up to par with 1.5 caplets.
Focus:10/10 Pretty much covered this above, focus was on point and i went to work at the task at hand which was legs.
Sweat:8.5/10 It was there, but much more pronounced after the half caplet.
Heat:8.5/10 Again, slightly deminished on 1 caplet, but definitely stronger after the half caplet.
Appetite Suppression:10/10 This again not as strong, but still good even with 1 caplet and destroyed after the half caplet. Enjoying this aspect and its really helping me with getting back into my diet.

So diets been perfect, tomorrow will be a carbup day. Nothing crazy, but a little more carbs then usual. Tomorrow ill be training Arms/Shoulders/Traps

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Weight: 200.3- I will use this as my starting weight even though i know its a week late or so i didnt have a scale at my use for the first 6 days. I can almost positively say i was probly 205 at the start, but ill just go with 200.3lbs.

Dosing and thoughts:
Dosed 1 full caplet at 11:15 prior to my Arms/Shoulder workout. I worked out on an empty stomach also. Note that this is the only day ill be dosing and then working out as i usualy dont do this BUT if i do its when i work nights. Anyways dosed it and proceeded to head to the gym. Arms and shoulders is really usualy uneventful and today was no different.

I will say i was super pumped and pretty vascular. Strength increases for tris were noted and for hammer curls but thats about it. Overall very satisfied with the workout and i was sweating my butt off.

I did feel a tad bit nauseous as i usualy dont workout on an empty stomach but it wasnt a big deal and the Dexaprine kept me focused, literally.

I dosed another half caplet about 4 hours later. Appetite is still suppressed but can feel it diminishing slightly with the 1 caplet dose, after the half caplet is dosed my appetite is pretty much non existant. Heat has gone down a bit but still there. Sweating during the workout, like i stated earlier, is definitely still there.

Diets been absolutely perfect today and ill be having a cheat meal prior to going to sleep, then its right back on the diet tomorrow.

Ratings:
Energy: 8.0/10 Energy deminished quicker today then yesterday but after the half caplet was pretty much back to where im used to.
Focus:10/10 Like i stated, i felt nauseous slightly but the focus kept my eyes on the price and had a good workout.
Heat:8/10 Less then previous days , after the half caplet it increased only slightly.
Sweat:9/10 I think the empty stomach is what made me sweat more today then yesterday, and also dosing the caplet close to the workout, nonetheless i was sweaty for sure.
Appetite Suppression:8/10 Starting to notice this fade a bit, hopefully i can ride out this 1.5 caplets for the next week or so and then if need be bump it up to 2 caplets and keep my appetite suppressed for a good bit till i get back in the groove of this diet.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad to see you're enjoying it so far!! :D

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure if I read it right. You're doing fasted cardio with the dexa in the morning?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Weight: 200.3- I will use this as my starting weight even though i know its a week late or so i didnt have a scale at my use for the first 6 days. I can almost positively say i was probly 205 at the start, but ill just go with 200.3lbs.

Dosing and thoughts:
Dosed 1 full caplet at 11:15 prior to my Arms/Shoulder workout. I worked out on an empty stomach also. Note that this is the only day ill be dosing and then working out as i usualy dont do this BUT if i do its when i work nights. Anyways dosed it and proceeded to head to the gym. Arms and shoulders is really usualy uneventful and today was no different.

I will say i was super pumped and pretty vascular. Strength increases for tris were noted and for hammer curls but thats about it. Overall very satisfied with the workout and i was sweating my butt off.

I did feel a tad bit nauseous as i usualy dont workout on an empty stomach but it wasnt a big deal and the Dexaprine kept me focused, literally.

I dosed another half caplet about 4 hours later. Appetite is still suppressed but can feel it diminishing slightly with the 1 caplet dose, after the half caplet is dosed my appetite is pretty much non existant. Heat has gone down a bit but still there. Sweating during the workout, like i stated earlier, is definitely still there.

Diets been absolutely perfect today and ill be having a cheat meal prior to going to sleep, then its right back on the diet tomorrow.

Ratings:
Energy: 8.0/10 Energy deminished quicker today then yesterday but after the half caplet was pretty much back to where im used to.
Focus:10/10 Like i stated, i felt nauseous slightly but the focus kept my eyes on the price and had a good workout.
Heat:8/10 Less then previous days , after the half caplet it increased only slightly.
Sweat:9/10 I think the empty stomach is what made me sweat more today then yesterday, and also dosing the caplet close to the workout, nonetheless i was sweaty for sure.
Appetite Suppression:8/10 Starting to notice this fade a bit, hopefully i can ride out this 1.5 caplets for the next week or so and then if need be bump it up to 2 caplets and keep my appetite suppressed for a good bit till i get back in the groove of this diet.
looks good!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if I read it right. You're doing fasted cardio with the dexa in the morning?
Negative, if i said this somewhere point to it so i can clear up any misunderstanding. I did however train on an empty stomach yesterday, but this wont happen very often.

Day 7:

Ok everyone, pretty boring day today. No training , just back on the diet. Took 1 cap prior to PT (1.5 caps total) which was football but i wont even consider it PT really as it was a joke. Just us goofin off most the time. Diets been perfect and appetite is creeping up. Hopefully this doesnt get much stronger but if it does i guess ill just have to up the doseage a little!

Ratings:
Energy:9/10 Like ive stated, the energy isnt lasting as long, but so far 1.5 caplets is equaling what 1 caplet used to be able to do.
Focus:10/10 This is still top notch
Heat:9/10 After the half caplet again, heat was up.
Sweat:9/10 Definitely was sweating during PT today, but it was hott, after the half caplet i was sweating a bit in the airconditioned.
Appetite Suppression:8/10 Still there a bit, but fading fast.

Tomorrow will be back/bis/traps at the gym, ill report on my feelings then.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 1 full caplet at 11:15 prior to my Arms/Shoulder workout. I worked out on an empty stomach also. ...
Negative, if i said this somewhere point to it so i can clear up any misunderstanding. I did however train on an empty stomach yesterday, but this wont happen very often.
ok cool, I wasn't sure which is why I asked. The above part is where I got it from and was just wondering.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok cool, I wasn't sure which is why I asked. The above part is where I got it from and was just wondering.
Oh ok, sorry for the confusion brother. But no i usualy dont train on an empty stomach, only if im short on time. Deeper in my cut i may hit up fasted cardio but right now its just all diet.

Day 8:

Diet was perfect until i went to a going away for a couple guys i work with. I had a couple drinks and some bad food. Got in a really good back workout prior. No biggie ill just hop back on it.

Ratings:
Energy:10/10 Only took 1 caplet and the energy was good, powered me through my workout and lasted a good bit. I also took the caplet with food, which weird enough seemed to make it stronger.
Focus:10/10 Still a great aspect of this product
Heat:Like i said about the energy, this seemed to be more pronounced since i took it with food.
Sweat:10/10 Was definitely sweating during my workout and prior.
Appetite Suppression:9/10 Outside of the eating bad, this worked well prior to the lack of discipline.

Day 9 (today) i did not take Dexaprine, woke up to late and wasnt feeling to well from the drinks i had. So im going to take today off, rehydrate and recover. I just cant drink anymore which is why i limit it to only special occasions. I didnt even drink when i got promoted.

Tomorrow its back on it and on the road to shreddedness

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

So i took my caplet this morning prior to breakfast, definitely felt a renewed strength since the day off. I definitely think staggering the doseage would be smart to keep one from getting immune to the strength.

Appetite was severely suppressed and still going strong. The energy didnt last AS long but was still strong. Its hot and humid where i am and ive got the range next week so we had snap in today and i was sweating and hot as hell!

I then came home and proceeded to help a buddy move more things into his new place and i was sweating doing that. So the heat and sweat was there.

No workout today and diets been perfect, definitely not enough food, but still perfect.

Ratings:
Energy:9.5/10 Strength was good but still hasnt lasted as long as when i first ever used it, no biggie though.
Focus:10/10 Still one of the best aspects of this product
Heat:10/10 I was definitely feeling it today, in my core and neck a lot.
Sweat:10/10 Definitely was sweating it up today!
Appetite Suppression:10/10 Definitely suppressed today, it was hard to get in food but made it super easy to keep to my diet.

So overall a good day today, no complaints, and i felt good.

Tomorrow will most likely be chest .

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moving is always a full workout and can be brutal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moving is always a full workout and can be brutal.
Your not joking and this was up three flights of stairs! Needless to say i got a decent workout in! haha

Day 11:

Ok everyone, took 1 full caplet this morning with some grapefruit juice and proceeded to choke down an atkins bar. I just WASNT hungry but i got it down. Diet today DEFINITELY lacked in food, but i didnt lack in energy thanks to Dexaprine.

Heat was up a good amount, energy and focus were top notch like usual. It was cooler today during snap in thank god! Diet has been perfect today and i got in and worked some chest and tris. Pump was outrageous! Workin was definitely good and did about 20 minutes of cardio after and sweat was up during the whole workout.

Ratings:
Energy:9/10 Still not lasting as long but definitely still kickin!
Focus:10/10 Still good on this front.
Heat:10/10 Even the slightest bit of carbs cause me to be noticeable hotter.
Sweat:10/10 My shirt was definitely full of sweat during the workout.
Appetite Suppression:10/10 Really liking this aspect, it has declined a bit but im not complainin, i atleast want to be able to eat a little bit of food! haha

So overall a good day today, lookin a bit leaner and tigher but still looking just as big!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
moving is probably the best workout you can do :p

last person i helped had to move them from a 2nd floor appart. to a 3rd floor appart. however, their new place we had to use the fire escape to bring in all the furniture because the staircase inside was too narrow

awesome log so far, making me really look forward to getting some :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

Friday went well, just did some more things for the range and then had work to goto later in the day. Dexaprine is still going strong, im going to start taking saturday n sunday off from it as i feel this will renew the effects of the product for the entire week. I took one day off of it last week, so im going to try two days this week.

Ratings:
Energy:9/10 Definitely declines the longer ive been taking it but still has kick to it.
Focus:10/10 This part hasnt dropped off yet which is nice
Heat:8.5/10 This drops off as well but im pretty sure tomorrow morning ill be heat soked!
Sweat:8/10 Not sweating as much
Appetite Suppression:9/10 Surprisingly this has stayed consistent, not as strong as when i first started but definitely still there.

Day 13/14:

Did not take Dexaprine these days. Will start back up Monday morning and monday night after the gym i will have a 2 week review up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im so pissed, i had this big reply typed up for day 15 and my 2 week review and it of course wouldnt post and i had to restart my computer.

Ill type up another post tomorrow, dont have enough time tonight with having to be up at 3 am tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15, Day 16 and my 2 week review:

So like i stated yesterday i had a big review typed up and my computer wouldnt post it and ultimately had to restart it.. So heres my new one.

Day 15:
Diet was perfect today but i did not make it to the gym. It was the first day on the range i was just exausted and sun burnt. I took my first doseage in the morning around 3:20am and then another caplet around 12:30 in the afternoon. I was able to come home and nap as well for a couple hours and then get back to bed later that night.

Energy was good and focus was good like usual. It was pretty cool out so even though the sun was out and i got burnt it was pretty breezy n not to terrible so sweat and heat werent a big factor today.

Ratings:
Energy:8/10 Felt pretty good but the energy is definitely slowly dwindling each week.
Focus:10/10 Still good as usual
Heat:N/A Im not going to give this a rating as it was for the most part cool and i was to busy to really notice any heat.
Sweat:N/A This really wasnt due to the product and i really didnt sweat all that much.
Appetite Suppression:9/10 Surprisingly i havnt been crazy hungry and its pretty pretty suppressed, so im pretty happy with this aspect of the product thus far. It has declined a bit, but now keeping steady.

2 Week Review:
So for the 2 weeks ive been using Dexaprine ive been impressed. Energy, focus, and appetite suppression has been very very good, even though the energy is starting to go down a bit even with the couple days off, everything else has stayed pretty even. Fatloss has been subpar, i do look tighter and sides look a bit leaner but fatloss really hasnt been mind blowing.

You know some products, where you take em and two weeks later its like uve taken a blow torch to ur midsection? This product not so much, but still a great product for a great price. Adipoxil was really really good at this, which i thought would be a great product to stack with Dexaprine, but Vaughn said no go for some reason.

Adding some Yohimbine, Alcar, and maybe somethin else though would add a nice kick to the fatloss capabilities for sure.

Ratings:
Energy:8.5/10 Definitely a nice product for energy, it has gone down over the last two weeks, but still definitely pleased.
Focus:10/10 This has stayed up nicely
Heat:9/10 Most days this is pretty strong and can definitely feel it in my core.
Sweat:8.5/10 Beeing in an airconditioned environment can take away from this, but during a workout theres just no holding this back.
Appetite Suppression:9.5/10 This dropped after the first couple days, but has kept pretty even and im definitely impressed with it. Not many products keep my appetite under control and this is doing a great job at it.
Fat Loss:7/10 This area leaves some to be desired, but still a really nice product reguardless.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16:
Took my first caplet this morning at 3:50am and then again around 12 in the afternoon. Appetite suppression still going strong. Energy seemed sub par today but focus was still good. As far as the energy goes, i think its just the range, it seems to suck the life out of people.

I did get in tonight and hit a back/bi/trap workout with the wife. I had taken a very much needed nap once i got home which allowed me to workout, and while i got a pretty decent workout i was just weak but i got in and got the job done. Sweat was up during the workout as well. I was able to weigh myself.

Weight: 198.7

Ratings:
Energy:8/10 Just wasnt feeling it today
Focus:10/10 Still top notch
Heat:N/A It again was cool with a nice breeze
Sweat:N/A Really didnt sweat much, and if i did i wasnt paying attention.
Appetite Suppression:9/10 Still continues to impress and deliver!

Going to try and get some decent sleep tonight, tomorrow is qual day!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good mini-midway review. Glad to see that it has been working so well for, especially the appetite suppression. That's always a difficult one. When you say the range, are you referring to like a shooting range? Military maybe?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good mini-midway review. Glad to see that it has been working so well for, especially the appetite suppression. That's always a difficult one. When you say the range, are you referring to like a shooting range? Military maybe?
Definitely stoked about the appetite suppression, that has ALWAYS been my biggest problem. Yup im in the military :usa:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely stoked about the appetite suppression, that has ALWAYS been my biggest problem. Yup im in the military :usa:
ah makes sense. I definitely have respect for our armed forces. My wife was in the military for a decade.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah makes sense. I definitely have respect for our armed forces. My wife was in the military for a decade.
A decade is definitely a good amount of time!

Ill be updating for day 17, 18 and 19 tomorrow as i just got done training and need to shower and sleep.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17:

Today i dosed the dexaprine around 345am, i took 1.5 caplets and headed off to the armory. The energy is definitely dwindling but the appetite suppression and focus is still there. Heat and sweat really havnt been a factor as it has been decently cool outside. Diet was perfect today but no training took place.

Ratings:
Energy:7/10 This aspect is really starting to dwindle, hopefully after my two days off it comes back.
Focus:10/10 Still top notch and going strong
Heat:N/A
Sweat:N/A
Appetite Suppression:9/10 Still going pretty well which is surprising.

Day 18:
Took 1.5 caplets this morning again around the same time and began the day. Energy is still good, but like i said about the previous day its dwindling. Diets perfect still and i made it to the gym to work chest and tris. Workout went well, tempo was up and i was sweating a good bit. Overall a good day today.

Ratings:
Energy:7/10 Pretty much the same as the day before
Focus:10/10 Still bumpin like usual!
Heat:N/A
Sweat:N/A
Appetite Suppression:9?10 Even though the energy is dwindling, this is still there.

Ill be updating later tonight with today and the workout as well, its leg day!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19 and 20:

Didnt take the dexaprine either days as this is my usual 2 days off from it. Nothing really to report, still looking tighter and SLOWLY but surely getting leaner.

Tomorrow i will be dosing the product as usual and will report how i feel as usual!

drjkl

Awards
Good deal, a buddy of mine recently got some shipped out here, today was his first day on it but he seems to like it. I may have to get some after reading your review. Semper Fi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im so pissed, i had this big reply typed up for day 15 and my 2 week review and it of course wouldnt post and i had to restart my computer.

Ill type up another post tomorrow, dont have enough time tonight with having to be up at 3 am tomorrow.
Damn, just saw your log, I must have missed it! I'll have to catch up with reading through tom when I'm off from work.

Don't you love when you type up huge posts and then your computer freezes haha. Happened to me twice when I was trying to send an email to my director. I'd hit send, and it would freeze 3 X in a row!! I was having a panic attack, literally.

Mike