Speed Xtreme (sponsored log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Talking Speed Xtreme (sponsored log)


    Hi everybody ,I got the great opportunity to log and review this preworkout!!
    Speed Xtreme is a very potent pre workout supplement that not only gives you tons of energy and unbelievable skin tearing pumps. It also helps keep your body anabolic during workouts and helps prevent muscle breakdown unlike most other supplements. Lecheek Nutrition uses 8 extra grams of Maltodextrin to keep your body from producing cortisol which can lead to muscle breakdown. With the potent nature of this product you will be able to workout harder and longer ,so you need a little extra something to assist your body in the gym. Once you have tried Speed Xtreme you will never want any other pre workout again, its just that good.

    *Insane Focus
    *Skin tearing pumps
    *Increased testosterone
    *Energy for days
    *Strength and muscle gains

    Xtreme Speed Blend -4712mg
    L-Arginine(as HCI)
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Caffeine Anahydrous
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Yohimbe Bark Powder
    1,3 Dimethylamylanine


  2. Ok my stats ,5'11" 215 pounds,20%bf,I will be taking 1 scoop everyday,I believe that the daawill help me with the strength,my goal is to recomp ,so i will be doing lifting 5 days a week ,and at least 5 days of cardio first thing in the morning!!

  3. On my way to the gym and do shoulders and cardio!!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Hi everybody ,I got the great opportunity to log and review this preworkout!!
    Speed Xtreme is a very potent pre workout supplement that not only gives you tons of energy and unbelievable skin tearing pumps. It also helps keep your body anabolic during workouts and helps prevent muscle breakdown unlike most other supplements. Lecheek Nutrition uses 8 extra grams of Maltodextrin to keep your body from producing cortisol which can lead to muscle breakdown. With the potent nature of this product you will be able to workout harder and longer ,so you need a little extra something to assist your body in the gym. Once you have tried Speed Xtreme you will never want any other pre workout again, its just that good.

    *Insane Focus
    *Skin tearing pumps
    *Increased testosterone
    *Energy for days
    *Strength and muscle gains

    Xtreme Speed Blend -4712mg
    L-Arginine(as HCI)
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Caffeine Anahydrous
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Yohimbe Bark Powder
    1,3 Dimethylamylanine
    congrats!!!

  5. The sample of Speed Xtreme I tried really lit me up. Can't wait to see how it treats you!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Got an awesome workout yesterday ,and i did not make it to the gym because the fuel pump in my suv stop working,so i worked on it this evening,i will take 1 scoop first thing this coming morning before cardio!!

  7. Thanks for following guys ^^^^^

  8. Thanks for logging this man.

  9. I like this new lemon flavor!!! I am going to do legs,and the chest tomorrow ,hope tp break my bench weight!!,on another note is that I do not know the contenet of DAA on this but ,i am getting bonners all day!!lol

  10. Wait till you try our new intra/post workout supp called Intra-Test Xtreme coming out on June 10th it has all your BCAAS Glutamine and a Test mix of DAA and Testofen. It taste awesome too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Wait till you try our new intra/post workout supp called Intra-Test Xtreme coming out on June 10th it has all your BCAAS Glutamine and a Test mix of DAA and Testofen. It taste awesome too.
    This looks interesting!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. I have a awesome workout today and ,I am looking to this coming week to see the strenght coming over!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I have a awesome workout today and ,I am looking to this coming week to see the strenght coming over!!
    give it hell, raulob!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give it hell, raulob!!!
    I will bigTom!!

  15. I went to school but the powr went off and came back home took my scoop of Speed and on my way to kill the legs!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I went to school but the powr went off and came back home took my scoop of Speed and on my way to kill the legs!!
    nice, lol.

  17. have a great legs day yesterday,I am taking the day off today!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    have a great legs day yesterday,I am taking the day off today!!
    off days are good-i need one, lol.

  19. Feel well rested and this evening I will be doing shoulders ,traps and at least 40 minutes cardio!!

  20. good morning ,today is back and biceps!!

  21. Make it Xtreme!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Make it Xtreme!!
    I am doing it,on a good note i just increase more reps on my bench,so I know is working just great!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am doing it,on a good note i just increase more reps on my bench,so I know is working just great!!!
    nice job!!!

  24. Took one scoop and going out for cardio!!

  25. Awesome abs traps and ran 2 miles,I might take tomorrow off,and tuesday legs!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Awesome abs traps and ran 2 miles,I might take tomorrow off,and tuesday legs!!
    so, what are your thoughts on the extreme so far?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so, what are your thoughts on the extreme so far?
    Clean energy,no jitters,The DAA on it is getting my libido way up high,and endurance is up too!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Clean energy,no jitters,The DAA on it is getting my libido way up high,and endurance is up too!!
    pretty much my experience with just a sample pack. figured it would get better over time.
  29. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pretty much my experience with just a sample pack. figured it would get better over time.
    No doubt BigT!!
    Today I did my legs workout and felt good,tomorrow will be Shoulders ,traps and cardio,I weigh 3 pounds more,I guess all lean!!I am still fit on my jeans ,and shirts ,just looking fuller!!

  30. Gotta love a little strength increase.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    No doubt BigT!!
    Today I did my legs workout and felt good,tomorrow will be Shoulders ,traps and cardio,I weigh 3 pounds more,I guess all lean!!I am still fit on my jeans ,and shirts ,just looking fuller!!
    good as it gets!!! you noticed any increase in libido?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good as it gets!!! you noticed any increase in libido?
    All the times!!lol

  33. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    All the times!!lol
    lol-guess that answers that!!!

  34. I got my back ,biceps and cardio workout and felt good ,today i woke up a bit tired ,but I am still going to the gym for light full body and at least 30 minutes cardio,on the days i take a day off ,i dose 1 scoop first thing in the morning to keep the benefits of DAA and the other ingredients going!!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I got my back ,biceps and cardio workout and felt good ,today i woke up a bit tired ,but I am still going to the gym for light full body and at least 30 minutes cardio,on the days i take a day off ,i dose 1 scoop first thing in the morning to keep the benefits of DAA and the other ingredients going!!
    good idea!!!

  36. Today I am doing my legs workout,I will try go heavy on the squats and leg press and light weight lots of reps on everything else,i need to burn this fat!!!

  37. Keep up the increases in weight man . Looks like things are going great.

  38. Man, dont know how I missed this. Looks sweet dude. Will be trying this soon!!

    RECOVERBRO



  39. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Man, dont know how I missed this. Looks sweet dude. Will be trying this soon!!
    I am glad you make it Johnny ,Is a great product,!!
    I did a awesome workout today ,back and biceps ,with HIIT cardio..

  40. Tomorrow after my workout i WILL give my final review!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Melt Xtreme / Speed Xtreme - LeCheek Nutrition
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
  2. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 09:03 PM
  3. Speed's Cordygen vo2 mini log (sponsored)
    By Speed321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Log in
Log in