Going to be a swole recovery.... with Lean Gains

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok started my PCT last week from a Turinbol LV/Androhrd S4 run...

I started early with the Testopro and it seemed to really smooth things out. So I am using the swole stack Testopro/Glycobol/Stoked and am continuing with the cycle support. I am also using the new recoverpro product for morning fasting times...

I am using 3 caps of erase and 3 of fadogia along with Endoamp and Toco-8 and for a serm I am low dosing Tor... early in the second week and I am pretty much feeling recovered.

I will be on this stack for about 3 more weeks than will continue with swole stack for another couple weeks before I go on holiday.

Oh forgot to mention taking Osta also, good muscle hardness and decent strength during PCT.

Lean Gains seems amazing I keep on losing fat and I'm not really on that much of a calorie deficit. Win win and it's got a lot of freedom to it. Definitely a golden off season diet and I may run it deep into my prep which starts some time in June for a fall show...

I love Testopro never fails to have me hopping and the libido is crazy and I'm only 10 days into PCT...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in DW...lets see some Lean Gains!! I know I'm in love with it and the freedom compared to a traditional cut :yup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in DW...lets see some Lean Gains!! I know I'm in love with it and the freedom compared to a traditional cut :yup:
You said it, almost feels like cheating, we get to get lean with our sanity intact...

lean gains this thing is taking over
With good reason it seems, I've only been on it for a week and I already love it. I know Chris said he was losing fat on this but it's different when you see it for yourself...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decent day at the gym... I went fairly easy leaving room for progression, my new style of lifting from now on. I have to admit, intensity is harder for me right now but that will come. It's a different mindset...

Bench 5 X 215
5 X 215
5 X 215
8 X 195
12 X 165

Front Squats 5 X 230
5 X 230
5 X 230
8 X 210
15 X 180

Push Press 5 X 135
5 X 135
5 X 135
8 X 115
12 X 95

Tbar 5 X 180
5 X 180
5 X 180
8 X 160
12 X 135

I will add 5 lbs a week to these exercises over the next 5 weeks....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to give some examples of the meals I was able to get in this weekend...

Saturday 16 oz Sirloin, 2 medium baked Potato, 2 cups Brocolli and 2 cups of frozen yogurt .... nice..

Sunday 3 large lean beef patties on whole wheat thin bun 2 cups frozen yogurt very satisfying...

The new bbq is awesome and I'm getting very adept at turning out some fine meat, just loving this...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, what is your macro breakdown for IF? Are you following the early morning workout guidelines since you are taking BCAAs? Interesting to see how this works out for you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, what is your macro breakdown for IF? Are you following the early morning workout guidelines since you are taking BCAAs? Interesting to see how this works out for you.
50/25/25 P/F/C pretty much the macros do change a few percentages from day to day but that is what I target...

I work out in the afternoon so I take 1 meal sometimes 2 meals before workout as I go to bed quite early there is not always time for 2 meals after workout and I have my protein shake also...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So some more detailed reading on lean gains has me making the following adjustments... since the number of meals does not matter I am going to convert to 2 meals on wod's and have a huge one after my workout... about an hour or so after my shake... one off days it is recommended that the first meal be somewhat larger, I did not have to make much of an adjustment there really...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed brother

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd.... RIP that $hit "Old Fugger!" You show us all how a True "MASTER" does it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUB'd.... RIP that $hit "Old Fugger!" You show us all how a True "MASTER" does it!
I am getting more optimistic about this diet, I really have never seen anything quite like it. Here I am eating at least 500 cals more a day doing 4 less hours cardio a week and losing at a comparable rate as I was on a severe cutting diet... God only knows what will happen with the adjustments I am making. One thing is becoming more clear about these adjustments already though. I get to have even more fun!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really want to look into lean gains. I havent seen one person complain about it being ineffective. Yeah ive read one or two skeptics saying its a gimmick but they havent tried it and they are trying to get you to adhere to diet plans of their own.

Will be watching intently DW

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to look into lean gains. I havent seen one person complain about it being ineffective. Yeah ive read one or two skeptics saying its a gimmick but they havent tried it and they are trying to get you to adhere to diet plans of their own.

I second this opinion!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent log so far! Love the Lean Gains too. I tend to fee dhow I want withing the 8 hour windo. If I has 2 meals great, if I have 3 or 4 that is fine too. Sometimes I want to graze throughout the window too. I just kind of go with it and watch my intake most of the time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is looking great in here DW!! You are doing awesome, and its nice seeing you have the same good results that Kleen and I are having. I'll be watching your log closely!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I brought my notepad...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching for more lean gains info....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! I wanna learn more about leangains
www.leangains.com look up the lean gains guide it will give you your first understanding of the process and then you will be basically caught up and can add to the conversation with questions that bring even more knowledge out into the open.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm def up subbed on this one.

DW!!!!! :hammer:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I never doubt Chris's word but yah I had no idea how good it really was...

I second this opinion!!!
Damn straight Lean Gains is amazing...

In to see some lean gains
8 days in and I'm full convinced. did some posing and wife was shocked at how much I lost...fat is falling off and I am eating fairly well...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent log so far! Love the Lean Gains too. I tend to fee dhow I want withing the 8 hour windo. If I has 2 meals great, if I have 3 or 4 that is fine too. Sometimes I want to graze throughout the window too. I just kind of go with it and watch my intake most of the time.
As long as I eat what I plan then it's all good, I like to gorge....:yup:

Everything is looking great in here DW!! You are doing awesome, and its nice seeing you have the same good results that Kleen and I are having. I'll be watching your log closely!!
This evening was a real eye opener, I am literally shocked... wife said I am leaner than at contest last year. Now she doesn't have the keenest eye but it appears as though I dropped a full percentage these 8 days!!! That is nuggin futs on a 500 cal a day increase and 4 hours less cardio!! This is madness!!

I brought my notepad...
Go to the lean gains site some sweet reading where he tackles a lot of dieting myths...

Watching for more lean gains info....
Subbed! I wanna learn more about leangains
www.leangains.com look up the lean gains guide it will give you your first understanding of the process and then you will be basically caught up and can add to the conversation with questions that bring even more knowledge out into the open.
Yah if you want to know more guys read the great info in this link...

I'm def up subbed on this one.

DW!!!!! :hammer:
welcome everyone... now this is my kinda party... I will lay out some meal plans tomorrow now that I have made my adjustments... I am so jazzed about this diet!! Thanks Chris!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris certainly deserves a lot of credit for bringing it into the spotlight at AM. It has become quite popular since he started it and having success in his recovery log...

And I saw the success he was having with it, and followed suit myself like you have. I have zero complaints so far...only good things!!:D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. It looks like I might have to start doing some research. Any hunger issues using this plan? I'm always hungry as it is, lol.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Thanks kleen. Can this be used for a recomp or lean bulk? It seems if you were eating the same cals, just in a shorter time frame this would be awesome for a lean bulk. What are your thoughts?

I can def understand its advantages for a cut

Regards

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris certainly deserves a lot of credit for bringing it into the spotlight at AM. It has become quite popular since he started it and having success in his recovery log...

And I saw the success he was having with it, and followed suit myself like you have. I have zero complaints so far...only good things!!:D
yah he deserves all thd credit, I am just here to prove him right....

Man. It looks like I might have to start doing some research. Any hunger issues using this plan? I'm always hungry as it is, lol.
Give it a shot, it's pretty easy...

Thanks kleen. Can this be used for a recomp or lean bulk? It seems if you were eating the same cals, just in a shorter time frame this would be awesome for a lean bulk. What are your thoughts?

I can def understand its advantages for a cut

Regards
You can use it for any purpose, I am actually on recomp and can't believe I'm burning this much fat...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggers... Fuggers... Fuggers....

I can't begin to describe my shock at how I am losing right now. I can't believe that as long as I fast I can have this kind of freedom during feeding....

I promised meal plans lets look at today...

12pm 12 bonless skinless chicken (Could actually break my fast later but this is when we eat lunch here at work)
2 cups salad greens
1 Tbspn balsamic vin.

4:30pm Workout

6pm shake 2 scoops conentrate

7pm 3 large lean beef patties (5 oz)
3 multigrain flatbread buns
2 cups broccoli
3 slices tomato
3 sllices red onion
2 cups frozen Yogurt

Believe me I'm stuffed and satisfied after this...

Man I feel more on than I did when I was on cycle... (largely due to beeing able to eat more). Testopro has me hopping and some credit is due to Osta....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, like I said on MRKLEEN73's thread and like we discussed on the phone last night, I really need to do more research on this style of dieting, it is so foreign to the way I have always dieted in the past and I mean WoW, if it works, which I totally believe you guys, I really need to try this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I love it. I really think we should start up a Lean Gains log in the nutrition section and bring more attention to is. Get some of us who are using it to post up experiences and what not.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I love it. I really think we should start up a Lean Gains log in the nutrition section and bring more attention to is. Get some of us who are using it to post up experiences and what not.
If you start it, I will subscribe fo-sure! Crazy interesting stuff here, I'm getting the itch to do this myself, throw in a little FINAFLEX EPI-V... botta-bing-bam... RIPPED to da BONE!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, like I said on MRKLEEN73's thread and like we discussed on the phone last night, I really need to do more research on this style of dieting, it is so foreign to the way I have always dieted in the past and I mean WoW, if it works, which I totally believe you guys, I really need to try this!
Al it is so far the most amazing change I have made in 25 years, it's litterally freaking me out!! I feel great too!! I am trying not to get too excited, I'm only 9 days in but damn it's hard, and ... it's really not my style ... Leans Gains!! whoo hoo!!

I'm down, and post links to our logs...:bigok: You should lead the way, you made the discovery...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you start it, I will subscribe fo-sure! Crazy interesting stuff here, I'm getting the itch to do this myself, throw in a little FINAFLEX EPI-V... botta-bing-bam... RIPPED to da BONE!!!
Yah that's me in about 6 weeks!! I didn't know I'd be going into prep at around 7% bf though!! Talk about a cruise....:stooges:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright all of us Lean Gains lovers, or those who want to check into it. I started a thread in the Nutrition section that we can all kind of uses as a sounding board and resource pool on Anabolic Minds.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/174612-lean-gains-if.html
Man that log is kicking off fast...

Oh you know what's going to be interesting, tonights weigh in!! I should be about 213 lbs by what I am seeing in the mirror but I am feeling pretty powerfull, so I could be more. I'm pretty curious, this could be the recomp for ages....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that log is kicking off fast...

Oh you know what's going to be interesting, tonights weigh in!! I should be about 213 lbs by what I am seeing in the mirror but I am feeling pretty powerfull, so I could be more. I'm pretty curious, this could be the recomp for ages....
Oh you will be more surprised a few weeks in. You keep expecting things to slow down but they don't unless you change something up to make it happen. Like me I keep adding in calories to see who mcuh I can put on while still leaning up. I think this may be one of the most tweakable systems because you can tweak and see the difference in a couple days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you will be more surprised a few weeks in. You keep expecting things to slow down but they don't unless you change something up to make it happen. Like me I keep adding in calories to see who mcuh I can put on while still leaning up. I think this may be one of the most tweakable systems because you can tweak and see the difference in a couple days.
That's what I wanted to hear, man I am going to be pretty cut already when I start prepping ... fug!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I wanted to hear, man I am going to be pretty cut already when I start prepping ... fug!!!
That sounds like a good problem to have!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a good problem to have!!
Yah and here's the kicker, the reason I thought I lost so much weight is ... I have I am down 5 lbs from last week at this time... this is fuggin crazy!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah and here's the kicker, the reason I thought I lost so much weight is ... I have I am down 5 lbs from last week at this time... this is fuggin crazy!!
See Doug, I wasn't singing from the roof tops for nothing that is perfect for us. It may not be perfect for everoyone but it is perfect for me and the results prove it. Oh did you see what Resolsve said in the LG thread, Martin recomends about 50% of your calories for the workout day on recovery days. So you might be like 1400 and 2800 or something like 1500 and 3000 more likely.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See Doug, I wasn't singing from the roof tops for nothing that is perfect for us. It may not be perfect for everoyone but it is perfect for me and the results prove it. Oh did you see what Resolsve said in the LG thread, Martin recomends about 50% of your calories for the workout day on recovery days. So you might be like 1400 and 2800 or something like 1500 and 3000 more likely.
I can't imagine that when you workout later in the day you need calories the next day, hek at 2500 I am still hungry after I eat. The 2800 on workout days is really good though. To match the calorie count I currently have I would have to go 3500 to 1750.... maybe 3250 to 2000 might work but the nwd's would still be pretty tough for me. I think the reason I get so hungry the next day is that my body needs the food for recovery...

Anyhow it's not broke, I mean this is the most success with the least effort I have ever made, perhaps when I make adjustments when I need to switch it up a bit.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By recovery days does that mean any non-lifting days? Like cardio days and rest days both?