Adderllin/Diet log

melohh

melohh

Awards
Hey everyone.
I am starting a new Adderllin log because I haven't posted in a while and I am starting over with my diet and workout routine. I gained a little weight over the past month because I have been on 3 vacations and ate like **** on all of them, lol.

Today is the first day back in the gym.
I am just going to do some light cardio to get back in the swing of things.

Meals:
Tuna with canola oil based mayo
3 not-breaded chicken wings

Snacks:
Cashews
One Apple
One sugar free vanilla pudding

My weight is 125.6, my goal by Memorial day is 120 and lean. By August I would like to be between 115-118.

I am really serious now about dieting because eating crap all the time doesn't make me feel good, makes me tired, and makes me fat!

If anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to post them in my log! I am open to anyone's opinions!
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone.
I am starting a new Adderllin log because I haven't posted in a while and I am starting over with my diet and workout routine. I gained a little weight over the past month because I have been on 3 vacations and ate like **** on all of them, lol.

Today is the first day back in the gym.
I am just going to do some light cardio to get back in the swing of things.

Meals:
Tuna with canola oil based mayo
3 not-breaded chicken wings

Snacks:
Cashews
One Apple
One sugar free vanilla pudding

My weight is 125.6, my goal by Memorial day is 120 and lean. By August I would like to be between 115-118.

I am really serious now about dieting because eating crap all the time doesn't make me feel good, makes me tired, and makes me fat!

If anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to post them in my log! I am open to anyone's opinions!
:)
wow-if that's your total food for an entire day you are very low, imo. my suggestion would be up cardio, add some lifting days and eat more cals. that looks like a starvation diet to me.

do you use bcaa's?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this. I have to agree with bigt on the diet and training recommendations though

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
She knows her body pretty well, this isn't her first time dieting hard. She has a before picture from when did a bikini fashion show last week, I'll have her put it up as long as this site doesn't have a minimum post count for pics... I forget because some do. She looks damn good in the before picture. Many girls after pic looks like that, lol.

melohh

melohh

Awards
wow-if that's your total food for an entire day you are very low, imo. my suggestion would be up cardio, add some lifting days and eat more cals. that looks like a starvation diet to me.

do you use bcaa's?

I ate more later after I wrote that post. I had another apple, cashews, and a couple of hard-boiled eggs.

Today:
Breakfast- 2 hard-boiled eggs and cashews
Lunch- Tuna and cashews
Dinner- Fish

I played tennis today instead of going to the gym because it was beautiful out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She knows her body pretty well, this isn't her first time dieting hard. She has a before picture from when did a bikini fashion show last week, I'll have her put it up as long as this site doesn't have a minimum post count for pics... I forget because some do. She looks damn good in the before picture. Many girls after pic looks like that, lol.
lots of models look smokin from starvation diets.....quick results.

doesn't mean it's best in the long run, very hard to maintain-then you start to get the yoyo effect, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ate more later after I wrote that post. I had another apple, cashews, and a couple of hard-boiled eggs.

Today:
Breakfast- 2 hard-boiled eggs and cashews
Lunch- Tuna and cashews
Dinner- Fish

I played tennis today instead of going to the gym because it was beautiful out!
i love tennis-great workout!!!

you taking a multi?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tennis us awesome for a workout. You can certainly burn a lot of calories :yup:

melohh

melohh

Awards
lots of models look smokin from starvation diets.....quick results.

doesn't mean it's best in the long run, very hard to maintain-then you start to get the yoyo effect, imo.
I hear what you're saying, but I don't starve myself. When I'm hungry I eat. I snack on cashews and peanut butter all the time. Little meals hold me over for 5 hours or so.

I have a problem wit binging too. When I am not dieting I eat all the crap in the world. When I start dieting again I like to go hard.

I am already seeing results within 2 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I take multis, fish oil, evening primrose
oa

excellent-at 1st i took you for a newb!!!

check out quinoa-i just recently tried it and recommend it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you do with quinoa? What is it for?
use it like rice-cooks the same way 2. 2cups water/1 cup quinoa. google it, it is very nutritional-plus the added protein.

hey, i just got a bottle of adderlin-are you dosing 2 caps? how is the energy/appetite suppression?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got some Adderllin on the way myself that I'm going to throw in on cardio days. I havent tried it yet, so I'm interested in how its thermogenic and appetite suppression is also.

melohh

melohh

Awards
use it like rice-cooks the same way 2. 2cups water/1 cup quinoa. google it, it is very nutritional-plus the added protein.

hey, i just got a bottle of adderlin-are you dosing 2 caps? how is the energy/appetite suppression?

Yes today I took 2 caps.
Took the first one around 2pm and the second at 330pm

I had energy from the first one but took another one to keep the energy going and to get a thermo effect because I was going to play tennis and go to the gym.

Within a half hour of taking the first cap I felt so hot just sitting down.

I wasn't jittery but I was definitely running around and cleaning most of the day.

The appetite suppressant effect isn't that strong, but it is definitely there. Sometimes I take hoodia to get an extra appetite suppressant.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes today I took 2 caps.
Took the first one around 2pm and the second at 330pm

I had energy from the first one but took another one to keep the energy going and to get a thermo effect because I was going to play tennis and go to the gym.

Within a half hour of taking the first cap I felt so hot just sitting down.

I wasn't jittery but I was definitely running around and cleaning most of the day.

The appetite suppressant effect isn't that strong, but it is definitely there. Sometimes I take hoodia to get an extra appetite suppressant.
Nice update! How was the stim effect for you?

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Too bad she can't show pics. She has a picture of the 20 girls all in their bikini's as once!
Adderllin is a slight appetite suppressant, but nothing crazy. More of a powerful thermo and energy/focus supp.

melohh

melohh

Awards
Too bad she can't show pics. She has a picture of the 20 girls all in their bikini's as once!
Adderllin is a slight appetite suppressant, but nothing crazy. More of a powerful thermo and energy/focus supp.

After I get enough posts I will post up that pic. All you guys are going to like it lol.

My diet has been on point and I have been taking 2 Adderllin a day. I usually take them 2 or 3 hours apart.

I don't take Adderllin after 4 or 5 because it will make me stay up all night, but taking it before then just gives me energy throughout the whole day and my workout.

Today I only took one Adderllin because after breakfast I only ate at 430 and didn't want to take it that late. I didn't take another before then because when I take pills on an empty stomach I always get sick.

My weight is 124. I am holding a little bit of water but doesn't really matter I can get rid of that very quickly if I was going out in a bathing suit or something.

I will post up some pictures soon, I want to make a little more progress before I do so.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The appetite suppression has been great for me with Adderllin

melohh

melohh

Awards
Weight: 123.8
Supps: Multis, 2 Adderllin

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs
Lunch- sausage & peppers
Dinner- chicken kabob with peppers & onions

Snacks: Cashews
Chocolate sugar free pudding

Workout: Played an hour of tennis
At the gym worked arms:
Curls & worked tris on cable crossover machine
5 sets 6 reps each
Assisted dips:
58lbs assist-3 sets 5 reps
Straight barbell curls-close & wide grip
3 sets 5 reps
Skullcrushers-close grip chest press with EZ curl bar:
2 sets 5 reps

melohh

melohh

Awards
Yesteday.. May 12
Weight 122.6

Breakfast-Atkins bar
Chocolate chip & granola- 12g net carbs, 1g sugar, 6g fiber, 17g protein, 4.5g sat fat

Took one Adderllin at 1:05pm and an hour later still didn't feel anything from it expect a slight appetite suppressant effect.
Took another one at 3pm and felt the termo effects within 15min. I didn't feel much energy from it but felt enough that I noticed I had more energy than when I took the 1st one.

Lunch- 3 unbreaded chicen wings.
Dinner- 8oz filget minon and sauteed spinach.
Dessert- A few pieces of pineapple.

Snacks- lightly salted cashews
2 sugar free chocolate puddings.

Played an hour of tennis and worked legs at the gym.
Forgot to add that the day before I also did 30 min cardio after tennis.

melohh

melohh

Awards
May 13
Weight 122.6

Made some low carb tacos yesterday!
Took a low carb wrap (7g net carbs) and bison meat and mixed it with 40% lower sodium seasoning packet and added a little bit of cheese.
SO GOOD! Definitely going to be a new meal of mine!

Some other foods I ate were unbreaded chicken wings, cashews, protein shake, and late night I had a bagel from Dunkin Donuts because I was starving after we went out last night.

Today my weight is 122.0 so I guess the carbs from the bagel didn't do much, I probably needed it.

So far I ate unbreaded chicken wings (woke up late so I skipped breakfast and went straight to lunch). BTW, the chicken wings we got from Costco. They are Purdue BBQ chicken in a huge bag. No carbs or sugars, a lot of sodium though, 540mg in 3 pieces of chicken, that's why I try to eat 3 or the most 4. I don't really take in a lot of sodium so one meal with a lot of sodium doesn't really bloat me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 pounds, not bad-but i bet it has made a visible difference, right?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your weight loss progress looks great so far!

melohh

melohh

Awards

Definitely a visible difference! My scale broke so I couldn't weigh myself today.
Took another day off from the gym because I'm tired from the weekend.

Made tacos again today but with turkey meat instead of bison. I like the tacos with bison better but the turkey still tastes good!

melohh

melohh

Awards
Seriously these tacos are the best! Great for dieting and they taste really good.
We made them with steak last night! haha.

Wednesday I took 3 Adderllin, spread them out during the day.
I wasn't planning on taking 3, but when I took 2 I didn't feel anything, not even a thermo effect.
After taking the 3rd one I felt the thermo effect right away and felt energized, but not jittery.

Thursday I took 2 Adderllin at once and got a little shaky from it! I was sweating a lot too.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
By that Tom meant...updated pics? :bigok:

Haha. Nice log Melohh. You just made me hungry for tacos. But then, reading how little you eat makes me hungry anyway. I have that much for breakfast most days. LOL

melohh

melohh

Awards
Unfortunately I can not post up pics just yet. I have some new progress pics so I will put them up after I have 50 posts.

Weight 121.4

Took a day off from the gym but I will be back tomorrow and going to play tennis too!

I have been taking 3 Adderllin recently. (Today I took a day off from stims)
I can't take less than 3 because I don't feel anything! But taking 3 gives me a lot of energy and the thermo effect is crazy!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never taken 3 yet...but I do get a great effect from 2, then again I'm also stacking with ephedrine :)

melohh

melohh

Awards
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted... I've been finishing up school.
Took a while off from the Adderllin, but when I started taking it again a week ago, one tab was enough.
Today I started my day off with 2 Adderllin at once and right now I'm bouncing off the walls! Getting really sweaty as well, but I feel good!

My plan today was to play tennis (but now it's raining) and go to the gym.
At the gym I am going to work legs and do at least a half hour of cardio.

My weight is 121.6
Not really trying to get down to a specific weight, I look good right now so I am just trying to maintain.

How is everyone's summer so far? I will be going to Atlantic City for the first time next week :)

melohh

melohh

Awards
Almost TOM.. holding a lot of water... took half a clen today and diuretics to drop some water.. did a lot of cardio too. I'm going to a pool party tomorrow and sunday so I have to look good!

I'm back up to 3 Adderllin again.. It gives me plenty of energy throughout the day but I'm sleeping by 12 o clock.