gettin WYKED with mkretz!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got my shipment in today. Workout is in about 3 hours or so.......gonna be eating the pre w/o meal in about an hour.........ill post details later.

Starting out with 2 scoops, im usually a pretty heavy stim user so im interested to see what this does for me. Current Stats. 5'9 150

Bench - 200
Squat - 300
DL - 375

at 2 scoops this should last me about a month so thats what im lookin at for this thread hope ya'll enjoy i know i will!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice glad to hear man. I think you will really like this stuff.

Edit: Damn cops always first on the scene :lmao:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how close it is to a donut shop... OR in Staked's case a Smoothie Factory! Just messin!!!!
Hmmm a Greek yogurt smoothies? Maybe with sailors? Now we are talking lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops is where it's at bro! based on how i felt im guessing there is about 80mg - 100mg of caffeine per serving. just a guess though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, mkretz!!!

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I been dual scooping. Got quite a few workouts under my belt using wyked so far. Definitely having better more focused workouts and going for heavier weights so I am happy. I am sure you will be too. *subbed*

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so i had my first wyked experience today and I must say.....it was pretty darn good. First off....not gonna lie, i had about a half cup of coffee before teh workout so i sipped the 2 scoops throughout my workout. Felt great right from the start.

Energy hit me pretty quick and pumps were good, interestingly it wasn't like a sharp feeling pump like sumtimes but more of a my muscles just feel really full pump, which was awsome.

I noticed I was extremely focused more towards the end of my workout moreso than the beginning. I dunno if this was because I sipped it throughout or teh fact that I kinda chugged a decent amount toward the last 1/4 of the workout.

Taste was very good, mixed well, no clumps

Best of all....weights are increasing....hope this continues.

anythign else u guys wanna know just let me know! glad to have everyone aboard!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o yea....its like almost minight an im still really awake lol.....no crash whatsoever, this is not good igotta get up early tomorrow!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in this bish.. now time to get WYKED!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so i had my first wyked experience today and I must say.....it was pretty darn good. First off....not gonna lie, i had about a half cup of coffee before teh workout so i sipped the 2 scoops throughout my workout. Felt great right from the start.

. . .

I noticed I was extremely focused more towards the end of my workout moreso than the beginning. I dunno if this was because I sipped it throughout or teh fact that I kinda chugged a decent amount toward the last 1/4 of the workout.
Could have been that it was kicking in more because you sipped it throughout your training, instead of dosing it ~30 minutes before starting training. Next time, dose pre-training and see what happens, if there are any changes re effects, etc.

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could have been that it was kicking in more because you sipped it throughout your training, instead of dosing it ~30 minutes before starting training. Next time, dose pre-training and see what happens, if there are any changes re effects, etc.

~Rosie~
I have a feeling that will definitely increase both his pump and his intensity / focus. Heck if he noticed it quickly just sipping he may get a damn good effect off of just taking 1.5 scoops at once 30 minutes before as instructions state.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling that will definitely increase both his pump and his intensity / focus. Heck if he noticed it quickly just sipping he may get a damn good effect off of just taking 1.5 scoops at once 30 minutes before as instructions state.
That's what I'm looking for. Got mine a few minutes ago and the tub doesn't mention timing.

Did the wet fingers taste test, not bad at all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm looking for. Got mine a few minutes ago and the tub doesn't mention timing.

Did the wet fingers taste test, not bad at all.
Oh, I was basically quoting Rosie on that as I don't have my bottle yet... However, it is pretty standard fare to take your pre workout about 30 minutes prior to the workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Wyked has creatine in, try dosing ~60 min pre-resistance training (I find that dosing creatine ~60 min pre-training is when I get best effects from it). You can also try dosing ~30 min pre-training, since that is the general recommended timing re preworkout products (and if you do a little cardio pre-weights, then it might fall into ~60 min pre-weights). Try ~30 min pre-resistance training as well and see if you notice a difference between that and dosing ~60 min prior. Experiment to find your own "sweet spot".

~Rosie~

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I was basically quoting Rosie on that as I don't have my bottle yet... However, it is pretty standard fare to take your pre workout about 30 minutes prior to the workout.
Just wanted to make sure. I usually dose 45 minutes pre-wo.

BTW, it's not on the bottle, lol.

Since Wyked has creatine in, try dosing ~60 min pre-resistance training (I find that dosing creatine ~60 min pre-training is when I get best effects from it). You can also try dosing ~30 min pre-training, since that is the general recommended timing re preworkout products (and if you do a little cardio pre-weights, then it might fall into ~60 min pre-weights). Try ~30 min pre-resistance training as well and see if you notice a difference between that and dosing ~60 min prior. Experiment to find your own "sweet spot".

~Rosie~
I'll definately vary the timing a bit.

Thanks to the both of you!

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I dose mine and head for the gym. Kicks in quickly for me. about 15 mins to the gym. I also take mine on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after a meal)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dose mine and head for the gym. Kicks in quickly for me. about 15 mins to the gym. I also take mine on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after a meal)
Excellent that means it will kick in plenty quick for me. I take my preworkouts upon waking then get dressed and drive the 3-5 minutes to my gym. Put my stuff up do a 5 minute warm up on elliptical and then lift so this should be about perfect with 15-20 minutes lead time and not food for a good 8 hours.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to make sure. I usually dose 45 minutes pre-wo.

BTW, it's not on the bottle, lol.

I'll definately vary the timing a bit.

Thanks to the both of you!
Experimenting is the key! No worries :)

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Excellent that means it will kick in plenty quick for me. I take my preworkouts upon waking then get dressed and drive the 3-5 minutes to my gym. Put my stuff up do a 5 minute warm up on elliptical and then lift so this should be about perfect with 15-20 minutes lead time and not food for a good 8 hours.
I prefer a fasted workout myself. If I try to eat a pre workout meal I feel ill during my routine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I prefer a fasted workout myself. If I try to eat a pre workout meal I feel ill during my routine.
same here-plus stims hit harder.:yup:

i usually add bcaa's though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off id like to say thanks to everyone for subscribing and giving the advice in regards to dosing. Today was a back workout and sipped it throughout again since I did not read this until now. Defineitely wish I wouldve drank it a little sooner cuz I had bent over rows first and kinda wish I wouldve gotten more out of it although I must say I felt it alot more than I usually do since I really focused on the contraction and staying bentover rather than just heaving the weight which is very easy to do w oneith rows.

Anyways...... once again, had a great workout...... after rows I hit some pull ups and some reverse grip pulldowns. By the time those were over I had a pretty pumped back for sure. I' honestly have to say one of the best pumps ive ever gotten in my back, which is usually a tough place for me to get pumped.

Taste is great, the mxiability is great.....yea there are little black particles that float on the top but you dont notice them whn you drink it an everything is dissolved.

I also did one arm DB rows and hit a PR on that which felt great having someone barkin in my ear to keep pushin and I was able to get the 100 for 13 solid reps with a couple decent after that.

Finished up with 2 high rep DL sets just to pump up the whole back which it def. did.

So far so good with WYKED im loving it!

Tomorrow is shoulders and will start drinking WYKED sooner than normal for sure....can't wait! Anyone got a sick shoulder workout? I'm always open to suggestions.....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what I did for shoulders today

Behind the neck barbell rows - 4 sets 8-12 reps

Upright rows 4 sets 10-12 reps

Dumb bell lateral raises 4 sets 10-12 reps

Bent rear dumb bell raises 3 sets 10-12 reps / superset with barbell front raises - failure

Barbell shrugs 6 sets 8-12 reps

I chug my Wyked about 20-30 mins before lifting. I also add 5 grams BCAA like the bigT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what I did for shoulders today

Behind the neck barbell rows - 4 sets 8-12 reps

Upright rows 4 sets 10-12 reps

Dumb bell lateral raises 4 sets 10-12 reps

Bent rear dumb bell raises 3 sets 10-12 reps / superset with barbell front raises - failure

Barbell shrugs 6 sets 8-12 reps

I chug my Wyked about 20-30 mins before lifting. I also add 5 grams BCAA like the bigT

I was thinkin sumthin similar actually....did u mean behind the head presses? I have been doin military pressses recently, feelin like changin it up.... anyone ever do standing presses? was thinkin bout those too.....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinkin sumthin similar actually....did u mean behind the head presses? I have been doin military pressses recently, feelin like changin it up.... anyone ever do standing presses? was thinkin bout those too.....
Yes, behind the head. My bad. Once in a while I do standing presses it's good to switch it up. Don't go heavy on the behind the head presses if you've never done it. I can only go up to 185 just focus on form and them shoulders will grrooooooow!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fiured I shoudl take some time to lay out what my workout schedule is like......right nwo im doing a power/hyper split. I do an upper power day and a lower power day where I empasize chains and 5X5 to get stronger, then on my hypertrophy days I do Chest/tris Back/bis Shoulders/traps and Legs where I keep the rep ranges anywhre from 6-8, to 15-20 with drop sets at times. I workout 5 days a week wit two off days. I will usually do cardio and abs on off days but my off days usually fall after leg day or lower power days and sometimes im just too shot and ill just go do some foam folling or stetching to help with recovery......

Nutrition...... I try to get in around 3300 cals MW my days are a little shorter so I usually only hit around 2800 but Tues an thurs I usually hit 3300....the wekends always fluctuate but im always eating evey 3 hours at least. 300g protein 300 g carbs 100g fat.....might e pumping it up soon..... cuz im not gaining anything, do u think it would be better to add fats or carbs? Id like to stay as lean as possible for summer while still gaining size (which i know is very hard to do thats why i said as lean as possible)

I try to cut off carbs at night...... If I workout later ill have fast carbs in my shake but my meal afterwards is usuall yjust protein and fats with veggies.

Any critiques are always welcome, thanks guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrition...... I try to get in around 3300 cals MW my days are a little shorter so I usually only hit around 2800 but Tues an thurs I usually hit 3300....the wekends always fluctuate but im always eating evey 3 hours at least. 300g protein 300 g carbs 100g fat.....might e pumping it up soon..... cuz im not gaining anything, do u think it would be better to add fats or carbs? Id like to stay as lean as possible for summer while still gaining size (which i know is very hard to do thats why i said as lean as possible)

I try to cut off carbs at night
...... If I workout later ill have fast carbs in my shake but my meal afterwards is usuall yjust protein and fats with veggies.

Any critiques are always welcome, thanks guys!
Whether you add calories from carbohydrates or fat is entirely up to you - I personally see no need to restrict carbohydrate intake, even at night, but in the end you know your body best and what it responds best to, so you need to make that decision. Recomping (i.e. staying "as lean as possible...whilst still gaining size") is very possible, but the success (or lack of it) really is in the manipulation and execution of your NUTRITION, and it takes some experimenting with different nutritional methods to find the best and most optimal one for YOU specifically - I recommend that you start with one as a guideline (i.e. calorie/carbohydrate cycling, for example) and go from there, adjusting it as necessary, dependent on your progress for that week.

~Rosie~

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, thanks alot rosie, Its just annoying playing aroun with it all the time lol.....how would u suggest going about carb/calorie cycling as far as days/amts and lifting and non lifitng days, ive been really looking into it but just have not foun the time with school and work to sit down and put a plan together....once I have a plan written out I am usually pretty good at sticking to it.. thanks again!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright.....shoulders/traps today......another solid workout

behind the head presses, DB presses, One arm neutral grip DB presses, Cable high pulls, rear delt DB raises, Rev fly machine, Shrugs and behind the back cable shrugs

Felt real good again.....drank more of WYKED earlier on but sitll sipped throughout. Got the BA tingles al ittle in the beginning. I will probably continue to drink more and more of it earlier on because i still have way too much energy right now (not necessarily a bad thing with all the school work I got right now) Just finished up my PWO meal of 5Oz bottom round steak 1 egg 2 egg whites sum EVOO and some veggies.......

My training partner commented that Im lookin a little bigger which was a great feeling and the scale showed 155 today which is up about 2 lbs since the last time I weighed in which was probably about a week and a half ago. The scale weighs a bit heavy but any gain is a gain so it feels good. Lookin forward to keep prgressing and getting stronger.

Haven't hit abs in a while So i will def. be doing some abs tomorrow.....also thinkin about doin sum plyo work, dont wanna overtrain but at the same time, I dont wanna slow down it feels good to be gaining, and I wanna be bale to fly liek i used to haha so probably will end up doin plyos, and maybe sum light ardio, we will see........

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright.....shoulders/traps today......another solid workout

behind the head presses, DB presses, One arm neutral grip DB presses, Cable high pulls, rear delt DB raises, Rev fly machine, Shrugs and behind the back cable shrugs

Felt real good again.....drank more of WYKED earlier on but sitll sipped throughout. Got the BA tingles al ittle in the beginning. I will probably continue to drink more and more of it earlier on because i still have way too much energy right now (not necessarily a bad thing with all the school work I got right now) Just finished up my PWO meal of 5Oz bottom round steak 1 egg 2 egg whites sum EVOO and some veggies.......

My training partner commented that Im lookin a little bigger which was a great feeling and the scale showed 155 today which is up about 2 lbs since the last time I weighed in which was probably about a week and a half ago. The scale weighs a bit heavy but any gain is a gain so it feels good. Lookin forward to keep prgressing and getting stronger.

Haven't hit abs in a while So i will def. be doing some abs tomorrow.....also thinkin about doin sum plyo work, dont wanna overtrain but at the same time, I dont wanna slow down it feels good to be gaining, and I wanna be bale to fly liek i used to haha so probably will end up doin plyos, and maybe sum light ardio, we will see........
lift hard and EAT!!! don't forget to keep water intake high!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, thanks alot rosie, Its just annoying playing aroun with it all the time lol.....how would u suggest going about carb/calorie cycling as far as days/amts and lifting and non lifitng days, ive been really looking into it but just have not foun the time with school and work to sit down and put a plan together....once I have a plan written out I am usually pretty good at sticking to it.. thanks again!
No worries :)

That's entirely up to you, honestly. I have never done eat more on lifting days and don't eat as much on non-lifting days - just go for 2-3 days at less than/more than Maintenance and 1-2 days at more than/less than Maintenance, depending on your goals and needs. Or you can just alternate days high and low, and so on. As I said, experiment to find out what works best for you - you don't need to have t0 all written out if you know what you're doing - and adjust each week depending on your progress and results.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try this for carb cycling:

10-12% Bodyfat
High carb days- 1.75 – 2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight
Medium Carb Days- 1-1.5 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight
Low Carb Days- .5-1 gram of carbs per pound of bodyweight

8-10% Bodyfat
High carb days- 2 – 2.5 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight
Medium Carb Days- 1.25- 1.75 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight
Low Carb Days- .75-1.25 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight

10-12% Bodyfat
High Carb Days- 2
Medium Carb Days- 2-3
Low Carb Days- 2-3

8-10% Bodyfat
High Carb Days- 3
Medium Carb Days- 2-3
Low Carb Days- 1-2

High Carb Days

The high carb days should be training days. I personally recommend that you have the majority of your carbs around training instead of splitting them up into smaller portions all day. So let’s say you train at 5pm and you’re supposed to be having 300 grams of carbs that day.

I’d recommend having about 50-75 grams approximately 2-3 hours before training just so you’re well fueled and have some carbs in your system for your workout.

Immediately before hitting the gym you could mix up a shake consisting of another 50-75 grams of carbs that you could start sipping on 10-15 minutes before your workout. Continue to drink that throughout your workout and finish it within 20 minutes after your last set.

About 60-120 minutes later you would then have a meal containing another 75-100 grams of carbs. Two hours later you’d have one more meal to finish out your carbs for the day. That meal will be in the 50-75 gram range. If you’re eating again that night I’d just go back to protein and veggies.

The ideal carb sources to fuel and recover from workouts are primarily starches with moderate amounts of fruit. So a sample pre-workout meal might be two chicken breasts, some spinach, a sweet potato and an apple. Another option would be eggs and oatmeal with blueberries.

Your post workout meal could be very similar, although you would jack up the sweet potatoes. Another option for post workout would be some lean buffalo meat with red potatoes. The key is to keep the carbs high and the fat low during this time. That’s actually the theme on all high carb days- keep the fat intake low.

Low Carb Days

These should be off days or days that you do some lower intensity conditioning. On these days you should eliminate starchy carbs all together and just focus on protein and vegetables with moderate amounts of fruit. Fat intake can be higher on these days since carbs are low. The one thing you want to avoid is high carbs and high fat together. That’s usually a bad combination and leads to fat gain.

Medium Carb Days

These can be off days or training days. Determining where the medium carb days fall really depends on your bodyfat levels. Some of you with a bit higher bodyfat may only have one high day on your toughest workout of the week, two medium days and four low days. Others may only have high and low days. Some lucky bastards who tolerate carbs extremely well may get to have four high days, two medium days and just one low day.

Below are some quick guidelines that will help you determine what is right for you. These are just rough figures and won’t be exact for everyone, but they’ll get you on the right path…
Hope that helps bud

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
same here-plus stims hit harder.:yup:

i usually add bcaa's though.
I sip the BCAA's during my workout, but now I have plain BCAA's which suck and I miss my USP labs flavored MBBCAA's. .

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright....wnet to the gym today, didn't take any wyked though cuz i planned it to be a lighter workout and if i take that stuff theres no way im goin in there and not killin it haha. So i did some light explosive squats with chains, some DB jumps, sum box jumps, sum calves and sum abs. I really wasnt feelin it today for sum reason. just felt irritable and out of it. I tried a low carb day maybe thats y. Ab workouts just are not waht they use to be for me I dont really get that deep burn too often anymore....anyone got any nice intense ab routines that work good for them? Ive tried alot of things but just lookin for some input, thanks!

Tomorrow is an Upper power day. Ill be doing some 5x5 bench with chains bent over rows 5x5 with chains military press 5x5 with chains.....hope to set some new prs ....... also will be doin 3 sets incline bench (probably with chains) some pullups, CG bench and curls........likin the power days....longer rests, heavier weights, feels good though

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yo try thrashing 3 scoops of wyked. it's pretty awesome.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Not knowing what your routine is I can only offer my routine. I just added ab's back in as I was neglecting them. I have always had very hard ab's and 4 years ago I was ripped up but now a days not so much. Foundation is def there, but cuts are not (I realize this is mostly diet related to make them show). I like to eat!

I do weighted (Weight behind head) decline sit up (40, 30, 25, fail). I use either a 10 or 25lbs weight. The weight varies only due to how my workout went that particular day. Ab's are my last targeted area on a workout day. I also weighted twists on the decline as well (always with a 10lb weight for this).

I do 5 sets of 10 hanging leg raises in where I bring my legs up in front of me , but I than curl my body up at the end of the motion so i am literally upside down (if that makes sense).

Lastly I do bicycle crunches (40,40,30 Each leg) . I get the most burn on this motion.

Don't know if you employ any of these in your routine

I have heard ball crunches are supposed the be the ultimate , but I have yet to progress to them. Once I get my routine down I will likely add them.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not knowing what your routine is I can only offer my routine. I just added ab's back in as I was neglecting them. I have always had very hard ab's and 4 years ago I was ripped up but now a days not so much. Foundation is def there, but cuts are not (I realize this is mostly diet related to make them show). I like to eat!

I do weighted (Weight behind head) decline sit up (40, 30, 25, fail). I use either a 10 or 25lbs weight. The weight varies only due to how my workout went that particular day. Ab's are my last targeted area on a workout day. I also weighted twists on the decline as well (always with a 10lb weight for this).

I do 5 sets of 10 hanging leg raises in where I bring my legs up in front of me , but I than curl my body up at the end of the motion so i am literally upside down (if that makes sense).

Lastly I do bicycle crunches (40,40,30 Each leg) . I get the most burn on this motion.

Don't know if you employ any of these in your routine

I have heard ball crunches are supposed the be the ultimate , but I have yet to progress to them. Once I get my routine down I will likely add them.
I like that.... I did an exercise yest where u put 10lb plates on like a roman chair and grab on by one and twist them to the other side where there is another pole to put them on then move them back...do that 10 times for 3 sets....Im feelin that one today........ thanks alot for the routine im gonna try those weighted decline crunches and twists as well as going upside down on teh leg raises becuase leg raises are gettin boring to me i do them too often lol thanks again!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bout to go take a test (biomechanics) then its pre w/o meal of chicken/sweet potato, veggies a little EVOO and sum veggies then another test (physics, wish me luck haha) then upper power......lookin forward to it...... hopefully i can concentrate on the test knowing ill be working out right after lol

Might have to take sum advice on teh 3 scoops of wyked tomorrow as it is a leg day tomorrow.......tomorrow will also be a high carb day....gonna try to carb cycle al ittle and see how it goes.....ill prolly hit anywhere from 280-300 today..... I will update later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slap on some ankle weights and do leg raises!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am considering grabbing some since I cannot figure an easy way to make some in a macgyver kind of way.
damn, they aren't that expensive, lol. results come quickly!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright.....had an upper power day today....really likin my power days because they let me really gauge my progress with the 5x5. Went up in EVERYTHING which was awsome. Normally ill go up in the first couple lefts but because of the increased weights before hand, my lifts later suffer, but not today.

The wyked did not hit me nearly as hard today, I have no idea why. The focus was not as strong and didn't really feel too crazy, but it obviously had effect with the results so im not complainin. Really loving this stuff. Great clean energy, no crash, tastes like real lemonade.

Tomorrow will be a high carb day....shootin for around 360-375 grams carbs. Leg hypertrophy day so its going to be an intense workout. I tend to really brutalize my legs and expect tomorrow to be the same. I will also be trying 3 scoops of WYKED ttomorrow, hopefully I can sleep haha.