P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0

    P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)


    AMS Triangle Stack
    Pump Fixx- preworkout
    hyper TROP-X- preworkout (leucine, beta alanine)
    Body Mortar CF


    I want to thank AMS for allowing me to give this review, it is perfect timing as I finished an AMS cycle & pct so I am taking time off from anything hormonal and herbal.

    I am 42 yrs, 5-7, and 172lbs and have been training seriously for about 8 yrs. I will be focusing on an endurance routine as I prep for triathlon season coming up, so reps will be 12-15.

    My diet is pretty consistent with chicken, fish, and STEAK along with red potatoess, brown rice, and veggies. I do not count calories because I am not concerned with getting "cut" just staying lean. I am always active with coaching multiple sports along with my wt training. Now my cycling, running, and swimming will increase my workload.

    I had my first workout on Monday after having about 12 days off so it was a nice warmup for the log.

    • Pump Fixx had a nice fruit punch flavor along with some effervescence.
    • Body Mortar is a lemonade flavor I HATE lemonade, but it was tolerable so that is a compliment in a way since I dont like the lemon flavor ever.


    The workout was pretty good overall, but I felt light-headed early on. I am sure it was because of a lack of carbs since I dont eat well on days off . . . . I get lazy since I am home alone. I will see how I feel next typical workout. Also, sweat was way up along with body heat. I will assess the impact of the stack in these areas as time goes by.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,192
    Answers
    0


    First. Your log hit my twitter feed fast!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    yeah my first few times i was really sweating ALOT more than i normally do.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Workout 2

    I took care of back and triceps today and I felt pretty good, strength was consistent from pre-break and intensity was up as always. I am not sure if it is the stack but I am exhausted between sets, like I was running/sprinting, I get winded FAST! I will keep this in mind to compare over time.

    Back- deadlifts, wide pulldowns, db rows
    Triceps- skullcrushers, close grip bench, rope pushdowns

    I tried to do some cycling post wts but I had ZERO breathing!

    Oh, my Pump Fixx was all clumped and solid, I am breaking it up in my mini-blender so that I can get the proper dosage. Anyone else experience this?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,192
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Workout 2

    I took care of back and triceps today and I felt pretty good, strength was consistent from pre-break and intensity was up as always. I am not sure if it is the stack but I am exhausted between sets, like I was running/sprinting, I get winded FAST! I will keep this in mind to compare over time.

    Back- deadlifts, wide pulldowns, db rows
    Triceps- skullcrushers, close grip bench, rope pushdowns

    I tried to do some cycling post wts but I had ZERO breathing!

    Oh, my Pump Fixx was all clumped and solid, I am breaking it up in my mini-blender so that I can get the proper dosage. Anyone else experience this?
    That would only happen if it was exposed to air. Make sure to seal it up tight!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That would only happen if it was exposed to air. Make sure to seal it up tight!
    That's how it arrived . . . . I transferred it to another container so that it seals in the freshness
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    yeah i had the same problem but i just put it in another container and its fine now
  8. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    In on this
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Should the HyperTropX be taken ONLY on workout days? Are there any benefits for non-workout days, maybe like on cardio days for swimming or cycling?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  10. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Workout 3

    Chest/Biceps today and things are going well: strength and endurance are still consistent from my AMS Growth Kit cycle and PCT. My strength has dropped slightly but that is to be expected, but I am still pushing similar wt at slightly fewer reps. My weight has stayed consistent from PCT and I will be increasing cardio this week as I prep for triathlon season.

    I am liking the Pump Fixx with clean energy, got a nice bicep pump and increased vascularity as I dropped the wt a little bit at the end for incline curls with a great stretch of the muscle . . . they were aching.

    The HyperTropX gives a great BA tingle, I forgot it has BA and was wondering what was going on the first few times. Still wondering why the SWEATING/HEAT! I was not as winded today, we'll see the next few workouts.

    I am getting used to the lemonade flavor of Body Mortar, not my fave but it is not too bad. I know many like the flavor so it is not a knock on the flavor but just personal preference.

    I mostly hope I can maintain wt while increasing endurance training so this is the big test for the stack. I will take the HyperTropX pre-cardio tomorrow and see how I feel.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  11. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Workout 4

    Worked out on back/triceps the other day and some consistency in energy and heat/sweat. I felt great as I warmed up and then hit the deadlifts. I was gonna go moderate wt and go for reps at 225, but it seem to come with ease so I kept upping the wt and finished with sets of 315x4, not bad for me at 170 lbs.

    I have adjusted my pre-workout intake to include more carbs so I am not getting exhausted so quickly since I amused to my intra-workout including carbs.

    Overall my wt is sticking while I have adjusted to hi-rep endurance training. I am just hoping for consistent strength in hi-rep with minor increases in wt for the long haul.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,192
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Should the HyperTropX be taken ONLY on workout days? Are there any benefits for non-workout days, maybe like on cardio days for swimming or cycling?
    It's designed for muscular endurance. So yes to both situations. Or even when you are trying to add leucine to a meal. Beta-alanine is also better when you spread it out a bit so taking like a tab with a meal can be helpful.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,192
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Workout 3

    Chest/Biceps today and things are going well: strength and endurance are still consistent from my AMS Growth Kit cycle and PCT. My strength has dropped slightly but that is to be expected, but I am still pushing similar wt at slightly fewer reps. My weight has stayed consistent from PCT and I will be increasing cardio this week as I prep for triathlon season.

    I am liking the Pump Fixx with clean energy, got a nice bicep pump and increased vascularity as I dropped the wt a little bit at the end for incline curls with a great stretch of the muscle . . . they were aching.

    The HyperTropX gives a great BA tingle, I forgot it has BA and was wondering what was going on the first few times. Still wondering why the SWEATING/HEAT! I was not as winded today, we'll see the next few workouts.

    I am getting used to the lemonade flavor of Body Mortar, not my fave but it is not too bad. I know many like the flavor so it is not a knock on the flavor but just personal preference.

    I mostly hope I can maintain wt while increasing endurance training so this is the big test for the stack. I will take the HyperTropX pre-cardio tomorrow and see how I feel.
    The sweating may be from the Yohimbine hcl in the Hypertrop-X.

    You can actually mix the BM carb free with regular body mortar if you want. Tastes good still.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  14. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The sweating may be from the Yohimbine hcl in the Hypertrop-X.

    You can actually mix the BM carb free with regular body mortar if you want. Tastes good still.
    I have added a bit of pwdered lemon-lime gatorade for the carbs and the flavor, but it is minimal.

    One of my gym buddies mentioned me bulking, looking bigger. I have not gained any wt but he says the size is showing as I lean out.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  15. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Workout 5

    I had to get in a quick workout because my wife had Angel tix, right behind homeplate! Got it done in 30 mins but I def feeling it a day later, good intensity.

    Worked the shoulders with a tri-set: military press, lateral raises, front raises. I took about 45 sec between sets but strength maintained. I like the energy I get from Pump Fixx, I will use it tomorrow before a swim session.

    4 Tri-Sets
    Mil- 135x12
    Lat- 30x10
    Front- 30x 8
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,192
    Answers
    0


    That's one the nice effects of getting leaner....looking bigger.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  17. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Workout 6

    I worked the chest and biceps today and had a phenomenal workout! My strength is improving slightly since post PCT where you expect to lag a bit.

    Last heavy chest w/o was pre AMS stack and I was pushing bench 3x225x6, today's w/o I put 3x225x8, then 3x235x6. I followed with incline DB for 3x70x12 with ease. I didnt want to go too heavy on DBs since I havent used them in a while, now I know what I can do and increase the wt next w/o.

    I also had solid #s on db curls with 3x50x8 followed by 3x40x12 in hammer curls. I was doing 3x50x10 while on the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit so this is not to bad while going natty for a while.

    I did up the dose of Pump Fixx to 2 scoops, it is a nice energy without the aggression associated with some pre-workouts like Anadraulic State, my fave! But Pump Fixx is a solid replacement while not using AS for its anti-E/test boost properties. My endurance has improved since I have been using the Triangle Stack, not sure why I was dying the first few workouts, just ZERO endurance now I am taking shorter rests and still feeling fine.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  18. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Wow, definitely an intense w/o yesterday because I felt it this morning, I usually dont feel it until the 2nd day. My chest is aching and my biceps are still throbbing AND vascularity is still a plus the next day. On benching I forced the last 2 reps so I used everything I had, def felt it in my back as I re-racked the bar, now I feel it in my neck and traps . . . . that's intensity. I did do deep stretches and held for 5 sec on the db flies, I know that always tears me up. And on DB curls I held my arms turned outwards and did a very concentrated curl, only used 20lbs on the last set because it hurt so much.

    I am sucking down extra BCAAs today to add in the recovery.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  19. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Wow, definitely an intense w/o yesterday because I felt it this morning, I usually dont feel it until the 2nd day. My chest is aching and my biceps are still throbbing AND vascularity is still a plus the next day. On benching I forced the last 2 reps so I used everything I had, def felt it in my back as I re-racked the bar, now I feel it in my neck and traps . . . . that's intensity. I did do deep stretches and held for 5 sec on the db flies, I know that always tears me up. And on DB curls I held my arms turned outwards and did a very concentrated curl, only used 20lbs on the last set because it hurt so much.

    I am sucking down extra BCAAs today to add in the recovery.
    Usually one of the first things I drink in the AM.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Yesterday I hit back and triceps and had a good workout, endurance is improving and I am taking less time between sets. I kept DLs at the same but upped the DB rows, I like doing 2-arm db rows over single, feel like I am more focused on the proper form and contraction. I see too many people using more tricep than back usually. On skullcrushers I increased the wt yet maintained the same rep routine and followed with close grip bench and v-bar pushdowns.

    Another buddy at the gym commented on my size, so that is good news since I wrapped up my cycle in late Feb and I have maintained, if not gained more size.

    Muscles seem harder and vascularity is maintained for hours post workout. It is still early in the stack but this is looking like a solid supp stack for between test-booster and/or cycles.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  21. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    I focused on shoulders yesterday with some leg work as well, didnt feel ready for squats the day after DL.

    Strength has increased a bit, I did mil press 3x135x10, 2x155x8, 1x95x10 (behind head) and followed this up with a tri-set of lat raise/front raise/db press 34x20x10 . . . shoulders were pumped and aching as I finished. I completed shoulders with lightwt upright rows, I could see definition in the caps as I finished up.

    Did 10 sets of leg ext with declining reps/increase wt, 20 reps then 18,16, all the way down to 2 reps . . . . I could barely walk after these. Followed with 4x15 rep leg curls.

    As stated many times before endurance is great and intense/energized workouts but not overly aggressive.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  22. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Honestly this is the best I have felt/looked while being off ph or test boosters. I usually am a little down because I dont have that same feeling of aggression/power and growth but I am noticing some subtle changes and so are others that I see at the gym frequently. I usually have a preworkout in my supp arsenal along with intra BCAAs, the only new piece is the HyperTropX, is this making that much of a difference?

    How good would this be with CL Blue Gene for a nice lil bridge between stacks/cycles?

    I did plan on a swim tomorrow but it is supposed to rain . . . dont wanna get all wet! I have been procrastinating on the cardio but I do have a triathlon next month so I gotta get it ON! Tomorrow will be chest/biceps and I will get my swim in on Wed I hope. Really wanna see how I respond to this supp lineup in cardio since endurance is awesome in the wt room.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  23. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    AMAZING WORKOUT TODAY!!!!

    I was def ready to hit it hard today after a tough day at work. We are on week 2 of state testing and the kids are getting a little crazy, therefore they drive me CRAZIER. SO I had some extra "edge" going on today which may have helped.

    • BB bench 225x8 245x5 265x3 I havent gone that heavy OFF cycle in a while
    • Inc DB 2x70x12 1x75x12 1x80x10 this went up easily but my wrist was sore from the heavy bench, I would have to check but this may be a natty PR. I have done 95s but that was an epi cycle. I know the 85s will go up next time.
    • BB curls 3x105x8
    • DB curls 2x50x7
    • Hammer curls 2x40x12 1x45x12 1x50x10 again, this went up pretty easily considering I had done 5 heavy sets
    • Inc curls 2x30x8 good stretch on these and focused contraction


    I would have to go back a couple of yrs but I know these are some pretty good #s for me while natty. It keep making me want to add something: T911, Titanium, DAA . . . but I will keep it clean as requested by AMS. Heck, how can I complain about the effects so far? In fact, I am up 4 lbs over the past 2 weeks.

    Overall notes with 2 weeks in:
    1. increased endurance
    2. solid strength gains
    3. wt gain, 4lbs
    4. minor aggression, but more of an attitude toward the next set not towards people.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  24. Registered User
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0


    The Triangle Stack is pretty sweet. How are you dosing them? I found That Taking two Hyper 45 mins before workout then two with two scoops of fixx 20 mins before workout really just HITS the body like a mack truck, I loved it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me





  25. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    The Triangle Stack is pretty sweet. How are you dosing them? I found That Taking two Hyper 45 mins before workout then two with two scoops of fixx 20 mins before workout really just HITS the body like a mack truck, I loved it.
    I've just taken all 4 HPTX about 30 mins before workout with the Pump Fixx, maybe I will try a different dosing protocol and see how it feels. Have you used HPTX on non-workout days, like before meals for the added leucine?

    I just cant wait for the next few w/o on chest to see if I can get the 90lb inc bench db up like I did a few yrs ago while ON cycle. Sure my overall size and strength has improved over time, but I have only done 90lb inc while ON, and 100lb db flat bench as well.

    Definitely surprised about the wt gain, but I am liking the changes I see in the mirror . . . my wife is sooooo LUCKY!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,192
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    The Triangle Stack is pretty sweet. How are you dosing them? I found That Taking two Hyper 45 mins before workout then two with two scoops of fixx 20 mins before workout really just HITS the body like a mack truck, I loved it.
    The Mack Truck Protocol. Copyright that **** lol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  27. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The Mack Truck Protocol. Copyright that **** lol
    Word
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  28. Registered User
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I've just taken all 4 HPTX about 30 mins before workout with the Pump Fixx, maybe I will try a different dosing protocol and see how it feels. Have you used HPTX on non-workout days, like before meals for the added leucine?

    I just cant wait for the next few w/o on chest to see if I can get the 90lb inc bench db up like I did a few yrs ago while ON cycle. Sure my overall size and strength has improved over time, but I have only done 90lb inc while ON, and 100lb db flat bench as well.

    Definitely surprised about the wt gain, but I am liking the changes I see in the mirror . . . my wife is sooooo LUCKY!
    Absolutly, I take two before breakfast and two more before dinner on non-workout days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The Mack Truck Protocol. Copyright that **** lol
    You heard it here first Mack Truck Protocol is TradeMarked as of right now!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me





  29. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Absolutly, I take two before breakfast and two more before dinner on non-workout days.


    You heard it here first Mack Truck Protocol is TradeMarked as of right now!!!
    Nice idea, I will give that a GO!!!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  30. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    I didnt make it for my swim, maybe later tonight. As I head out to lunch my buddy noticed my bumper was scraped and pushed out . . . . my wife used my car last night and backed into a WALL and didnt tell me. I was in no mood to swim, weights would've been better but I didnt have my gym gear.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  31. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I didnt make it for my swim, maybe later tonight. As I head out to lunch my buddy noticed my bumper was scraped and pushed out . . . . my wife used my car last night and backed into a WALL and didnt tell me. I was in no mood to swim, weights would've been better but I didnt have my gym gear.
    My wife doesn't drive my truck.. She's afraid of it, so I don't have this problem.. Lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, damn woman! Take the company car and wreck it, not my Acura!!!!! Her reasoning for driving my car is because it has bluetooth, that way if she has a problem or needs to call me while driving it is easier.

    After work drink plans were cancelled so now I can go crazy and hit my back HARD tonight! I still have a lot of aggression from yesterday, need to work it out so I dont give her another black eye . . . . JK, I make sure the marks arent in a visible place.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  33. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Went more for endurance on back/triceps, I am B E A T ! ! ! !

    Lat PD 150x10 175x8 187x6 200x4
    DL 135x10 3x185x10
    DBL DB Rows 3x50x10
    CG Bench 135x15 155x12 3x175x10
    Sgl Arm Skullcrusher 30x15 35x12 2x40x10
    DB Ovrhead Ext 2x85x8

    I tried the staggered dosing of the Hptx, didnt notice too much difference but I will give it a go again. I am resting less between sets so my workouts are shorter . . . except sometimes I just wanna keep going, so I do. I did not really up the wts this w/o but employed some variety to the routing, I havent done hi-rep on DL nor have I been starting off tris with CG Bench.

    Tomorrow I am def doing cardio, probably a swim since that is my weakest area for triathlon.

    Came home and had some spicy marinated carne asada with some beans. I did down some bcaa before dinner, def beneficial for pre-meals.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  34. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    AMS reps, should I use PumpFixx on cardio/swim days or just HypertrpX?

    Also, good news! The bumper repair will only be about $300! I guess I shouldnt have beaten her the way I did . . . now I feel bad
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  35. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    AMS reps, should I use PumpFixx on cardio/swim days or just HypertrpX?

    Also, good news! The bumper repair will only be about $300! I guess I shouldnt have beaten her the way I did . . . now I feel bad
    Entirely up to you man. I never take a prequalify supp if I am doing hard or long cardio. If I am lifting and then doing a little cardio I dint care, but I feel the added stims hurt my performance threshold. I have no problems taking hypertropx with cardio though
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  36. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Entirely up to you man. I never take a prequalify supp if I am doing hard or long cardio. If I am lifting and then doing a little cardio I dint care, but I feel the added stims hurt my performance threshold. I have no problems taking hypertropx with cardio though
    I did take Hypertropx & Pump Fixx, next cardio day I will just go with Hyper and see if there is any difference. First swim day since last fall so hard to compare to anything at this point.

    My muscles were nice and pumped after a couple of laps, swimming gets you jacked instantaneously, def an ego boost as I exit the pool . . . didnt hurt that a hottie was sunbathing in a teeny bikini just steps away, think I caught her takin a peak . . . .or was it the other way around?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  37. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I did take Hypertropx & Pump Fixx, next cardio day I will just go with Hyper and see if there is any difference. First swim day since last fall so hard to compare to anything at this point.

    My muscles were nice and pumped after a couple of laps, swimming gets you jacked instantaneously, def an ego boost as I exit the pool . . . didnt hurt that a hottie was sunbathing in a teeny bikini just steps away, think I caught her takin a peak . . . .or was it the other way around?
    Good to see you compare how which affects you in what way when used
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  38. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Entirely up to you man. I never take a prequalify supp if I am doing hard or long cardio. If I am lifting and then doing a little cardio I dint care, but I feel the added stims hurt my performance threshold. I have no problems taking hypertropx with cardio though
    Just realized auto spelled fukced with me... Preworkout not prequalify.. Lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  39. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Killed the shoulders & biceps today, just went heavy since I had been focusing on hi-rep/endurance routines for the past 6-8 weeks. Apparently the endurance w/o had really helped as strength has been much improved lately. Last chest w/o I put up good wt on db inc, best since a cycle of epi.

    • Mil Press 135x10 155x8 2x175x6
    • SS Lat Raise/front raise/db press 2x20x10 2x25x10
    • Lat raise 2x35x10
    • db curls 40x10 50x8 2x55x6
    • hammer curls 3x45x10
    • preacher curls 2x35x10


    I still have great energy/endurance and vascularity was great today. I still have a solid pump in the delts, last ime it stayed for a while and delts were destroyed for 2 days.

    I have been popping a tab of HypertropX with breakfast and dinner, hard to judge its overall effects but I cannot complain about my recent workouts.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  40. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    I am going to try the Lean Gains diet to see how it goes, see if I can drop some BF. I'm not sure how it will go as I increase triathlon training with swim/bike/run along with my wt training. Part of the challenge is the initial transition to the fast until noon. Also not used to consuming my cals in a condensed eating period of 8hrs.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. ***Triangle Stack Final Review*** (sponsored)
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:07 PM
  3. Triangle Stack by AMS (sponsored)
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:05 PM
  4. BAMF's Needed - Triangle StAcK loGgErs
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:26 AM
  5. Triangle Stack by AMS (sponsored) Link
    By R1balla in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in