Food cravings - Anabolic Designs RAVENOUS with Glycobol & Slin-Sane LOG!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to try these goodies and I want to share my journey with everybody who wants to know if these products really work. This log is non-sponsored!

Me

First I want to tell you something about me. I'm Finnish guy, weighing about 160lbs. I've been training for almost 3 years... I started at extremely skinny 110lbs. I'm natural and I'll be natural for few more years because I think I'm not anywhere near to my "peak".
However, I've tried many kind of supplements... Basics like protein powders, complex carbs and something more "exotic" like different kind of preworkout formulas, gh-boosters (currently using GHenerate) and I've even done two cycles of Natadrol. Well, almost two, today is the last day of my current cycle... so tomorrow is the day 1 of my PCT.

I've never tried any kind of nutrient partitioners/insulin mimickers so I though that I could try them... And I ordered a sample bottle of Glycobol and a bottle of Slin-Sane. I'm excited to see how this kind of stuff works if it works at all.

I am one of those "hardgainers" (well, there is no such thing, it's just lazyness) and I'm struggling to eat enough to make my muscles grow. That's why I decided to try Ravenous. Another option was Black Hole by Controlled Labs but I decided to pass it and go with Ravenous. I'll eat 6-7 meals a day.

Goodies and "cycle layout"

I'll be taking Ravenous as directed - 2 caps/serving, 2-3 servings/day

2 caps/serving, 2 servings/day. I'll try Glycobol before trying Slin-Sane.

First I'll take just 1 cap/day but I'll probably adjust the dose

Let the fun begin!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
is this a sponsored run of ravenous?

SUB'D.

"SET IT OFF!!!!!!!!"

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Previous week and half my diet has sucked totally. I've just had no appetite. But that was then, today is

Day 1:

Morning weight: 160.0lbs

Workout of the day: upper body
- Chin-ups: 8xBW, 2x50lbs, 1x110lbs, 20xBW
- Lateral raises
- Close-grip bench press: 5X140lbs, 5x145lbs, 4x150lbs (this is when my shoulder cracked)
- Bent-over row: 7x200lbs (personal best), 15x155lbs
- Supersets to arms: best sets were 21x45's at hammer curl and 13x135lbs at cable pushdowns

My shoulder cracked, that's why I didn't do much pressing. Despite that it was good workout.

Meals of the day:
10.30 - 100g of yoghurt, olive oil, small bowl of something-I-don't-know-what-it-is-in-English-lol
13.30 - 1 cap of Glycobol before my post workout shake (1,5dl of maltodextrin and 1,5dl of whey protein
16.30 - 250g of quark, 300g of yoghurt, olive oil
18.30 - 1 slice of dark bread with tuna and sardin, olive oil, big bowl of something-I-don't-know-what-it-is-in-English-lol
21.00 - 3 slices of dark bread with tuna and sardin, olive oil
23.30 - 2 caps of Glycobol, 2 caps of Ravenous, 600g of yoghurt, 250g of quark, 1 boiled egg, olive oil (82g carbs, 55g protein)

I ate six meals, including post workout shake. I got my goodies today so I didn't have time to take all doses (didn't want to take those bottles with me to work). Usually I eat 6-7 meals a day including post workout shake on training days. I'm quite satisfied with today's diet, except for that poor breakfast.

What do I think about Ravenous and Glycobol so far?
Well, I can't say much about Glycobol yet. First I took just 1 cap and noticed nothing - not even side-effects. Hopefully I can tell you more soon.

Ravenous - that's a different story. Normally my last meal is about 400-500g of yoghurt and 250g of quark but today I ate more. I don't know if it is just placebo but hopefully not. It felt like I could eat even more but I didn't want to risk it - it wouldn't be nice to puke all that food.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this a sponsored run of ravenous?

SUB'D.

"SET IT OFF!!!!!!!!"
No, this isn't. I was still on Natadrol when they were looking for loggers so I didn't apply :) Thanks for subbing!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
how was that natadrol run? were you satisfied with the ending results?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how was that natadrol run? were you satisfied with the ending results?
Yes. I gained 7.5lbs in less than 8 weeks... And strength went through the roof (deadlift from 9x305lbs to 19x300lbs and so on). I really like Natadrol but I think my next run will be something stronger at 2012 or 2013. But those two cycles were really awesome :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you here :)

Is it possible that either Glycobol or Ravenous can disturb sleep? Because I had very hard times trying to fall asleep yesterday... I went to bed at 2 bad didn't sleep until 5 when sun was already rising :O

Morning weight is still the same 160.0lbs. Would probably be more but I sweat a lot last night and I had to go to toilet many times :O That wasn't the best night of my life..

I can't say that I've noticed any muscle fullness, pumps etc that might have something to do with Glycobol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will probably take just 1 cap of each supplement with evening meal today... Because if next night will be as bad as last one, I won't be happy :D But I'm gonna take 2 caps of each before lunch today.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in... SUB'D! I always love the complete honesty and the amount of detail that goes into your logs (sponsored or not).

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Can't hide this log from BIG A muahha how do ya do big man!! Check the logs for mine as well!!! Time to rock'n'roll baby!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in... SUB'D! I always love the complete honesty and the amount of detail that goes into your logs (sponsored or not).
Can't hide this log from BIG A muahha how do ya do big man!! Check the logs for mine as well!!! Time to rock'n'roll baby!!
Welcome, both of you! :cheers:

Day 2, rest day

Meals of the day:
11.00 - 1 cap of Ravenous, 2 slices of bread with sardin, 1 boiled egg, olive oil
13.30 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 2 Glycobol, huge bowl of rice and chicken, 1 banana, olive oil

16.30 - 250g quark, 300-400g yoghurt, olive oil
18.30 - big bowl of rice and chicken, 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
21.00 - 4 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
00.00 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 2 Glycobol, 250g quark, 600g yoghurt, 1 big banana (protein: 50g, carbs: 120g

I'm very satisfied with things I ate today! I didn't count how many calories I ate but pretty much I think...

Not much to report about Glycobol. I think my chest looks little fuller but it may be just tricks of optimistic mind :)

Ravenous - holy sh!t. That stuff works! It doesn't make me feel hungry but man, it makes me able to eat! It feels like there was no limits in what my stomach can take. I'm more than impressed right now!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sleeping issues last night. Morning weight is still the same 160.0lbs, wtf?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the Ravenous is working. I will be trying that myself in my next bulking phase ;) Don't worry, your weight will start climbing soon enough :thumbsup:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the Ravenous is working. I will be trying that myself in my next bulking phase ;) Don't worry, your weight will start climbing soon enough :thumbsup:
Hopefully :)

I noticed a mistake at my yesterday's meal list. At that last meal of the day I ate 800 grams of yoghurt instead of 600g. And it wasn't even difficult!

No signs of Glycobol's effect yet. At weekend I'll try to take it with preworkout meal... Would've done it already but I don't feel comfortable with eating so much carbs before workout, especially now when I work out early in the morning. It's not very rare for me to puke during the workout (especially in leg days) and eating much doesn't help it at all.

It's time to hit the gym soon. Hopefully I will be able to do front squats with 210lbs. My shoulder pains me for some reason, I hope I'll still be able to hold that bar... If not, I'm just gonna do longer set with slightly lighter weights.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Following along buddy. Any questions along the way then please ask.

You are also being followed on Facebook via our FB page. Here is a link to our FB page for anyone who would like to follow us and find out more about Anabolic Designs products and the company:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anabolic-Designs/174477927782

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following along buddy. Any questions along the way then please ask.

You are also being followed on Facebook via our FB page. Here is a link to our FB page for anyone who would like to follow us and find out more about Anabolic Designs products and the company:

Anabolic Designs | Facebook

Day 3, training day

Morning weight: 160.0lbs

Workout of the day: legs, abs

- Total body warmup: ATG-squat: 20x100lbs
- Front squat 1x210lbs
- Squat 5x110lbs, 135lbs, 155lbs, 180lbs, 200lbs easy weight
- Dumbbel lunges 15 steps per leg, 60lbs dumbbels in both hands(personal best!)
- 5 sets of calf raises and dumbbel lunges (no rest, kinda "supersets")
- Abs

Good workout though I sucked at front squats again. Next time I'll start doing back squats. Pump was maybe best ever and intensity was something awesome! I felt like living dead after doing all those sets of lunges!

Meals of the day:
10.30 - small bowl of yoghurt, olive oil
13.30 - 2 caps of Glycobol, post workout shake (1.5dl of whey, 1.75dl of maltodextrin
16.30 - 300-400g yoghurt, 250g quark, olive oil
18.30 - bowl of liver casserole, 2 slices of bread with tuna, olive oil, 75g of potato chips, lol :D
21.00 - 2 big slices of bread with tuna, olive oil
00.00 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 3 caps of Glycobol, 600g yoghurt, 250g quark, a slice of bread with piece of ham, olive oil

I didn't eat as much as yesterday because I left some of my food to the fridge before going to work :( I was so hungry that I couldn't resist to buy small pouch of potato chips :D But I'm still quite satisfied with my diet. I took just one dose of Ravenous today... My stomach felt weird after taking Glycobol & Ravenous... slightly uncomfortable. I didn't know whether I wanted to puke or dump. I decided to dump and that weird feeling went away :D After that I was able to eat again... And I ate like a horse.

I decided to take 3 caps of Glycobol because I haven't noticed any effect when I've been taking just 2 caps. I don't know if I had too high expectations or maybe I just don't see what it does... But nothing to report about Glycobol yet :( If this doesn't get better, hopefully Slin-Sane does what I want it to do!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol should not cause any sleep issues. A lot of guys actually take before going to bed along with BCAAs and an HGH boosting supplement.

How are you dosing the Glycobol? I know the label states that you can take with food when bulking, but I don't necessarily agree with that. I always take it 20 - 30 minutes before my meal and try to get at least 25g-45g of carbohydrates per each capsule.

Glycobol should increase muscle fullness and fat loss as well as contribute to muscle pumps, vascularity, and endurance. Hang in there and give it a little more time.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol should not cause any sleep issues. A lot of guys actually take before going to bed along with BCAAs and an HGH boosting supplement.

How are you dosing the Glycobol? I know the label states that you can take with food when bulking, but I don't necessarily agree with that. I always take it 20 - 30 minutes before my meal and try to get at least 25g-45g of carbohydrates per each capsule.

Glycobol should increase muscle fullness and fat loss as well as contribute to muscle pumps, vascularity, and endurance. Hang in there and give it a little more time.
Yeah, I've read that it's better to take it before meal... I've taken it 15-20 minutes before meal and carbs are high. If I didn't notice anything with 3 caps, do you think it would be safe to take even 4 caps of it?

Hopefully I'll see some effects :) I've read many good reviews but of course there is non-responders too, like there always is. Muscle fullness and those "full body pumps" are what I'm looking for.

I think those sleeping issues were just a coincidense. I'm a little paranoid with my rest because I'm quite prone to sleeping issues.. I should have a bottle of Need2Sleep by next week and that will hopefully help.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try it, but you might experience sides.

If I were you, I would take capsules twice a day (at least eight hours apart). This is making me curious. I have some questions for you via PM.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try it, but you might experience sides.

If I were you, I would take capsules twice a day (at least eight hours apart). This is making me curious. I have some questions for you via PM.
Yeah, I'm taking it twice a day. Usually with proper meal but now when I'm on late shift at work I take my first dose before post workout shake. At weekend I'll take it with preworkout meal like label recommends.

I've not experienced any sides yet except that strange feeling in stomach earlier today. No signs of hypoglycemia.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weight: 160.7lbs! :biggthumpup:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4, rest day

morning weight: 160.7lbs

Meals of the day:
11.30 - 1 cap of Ravenous, 2 slices of bread & lots of tuna, 1 mandarin, 1/2 donut, olive oil
13.30 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 2 of Glycobol, big bowl of potato & salmon, 2 slices of bread with tuna, 1 mandarin, olive oil
16.30 - 300-400g yoghurt, 250g quark, 1 donut, olive oil
18.30 - bowl of potato & salmon, 2 slices of bread with tuna, olive oil
21.00 - 3 slices of bread with tuna, 1 mandarin, olive oil
00.15 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 3 of Glycobol, 700g yoghurt, 250g quark, one big banana

Ravenous treated me very nicely again. I could've eaten much more with that last meal but I didn't want to risk it... I swear you, my stomach was 4" bigger after that last meal than what it was when I woke up :D And I weighed myself, I was about 167lbs after that last meal. It's possible that I weight more than 160.7lbs tomorrow morning :)

I got that strange urge to puke/dump again... I don't know which one causes it, Ravenous or Glycobol. But I've got it just when I've taken 3 caps of Glycobol. It isn't a problem as long as I can get away without puking but today puking was awfully close.

My muscles seem to be little fuller now so maybe Glycobol really does something now when I've taken 3 caps per serving :)

It's time to do my favourite workout tomorrow... Deadlifts, many sets of them! Can't wait :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weight: 161.8lbs. One more pound and I'm heavier than ever! :cheers:

Mickfootie: Is it possible to run two bottles of Ravenous in row? I thought that if I continue gaining weight, I could continue this "cycle" till next July and try to be 170lbs then?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
It could be the Glycobol. It is a similar product the Anabolic Pump and initially this caused the dumps for some but subsided after time. My suggestion would be to drop the dose back for a few more days and then increase again.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could be the Glycobol. It is a similar product the Anabolic Pump and initially this caused the dumps for some but subsided after time. My suggestion would be to drop the dose back for a few more days and then increase again.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I'll probably take just 2 caps twice a day until that small sample bottle is empty. Then I'll start using Slin-Sane, can't wait :)

I think you missed my another question, maybe I was editing that post when you were already answering. So, would it be possible to use 2 bottles of Ravenous in row? I thought I might continue bulking up till July if my weight continues increasing... Maybe I could even reach 170lbs by then :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I'll probably take just 2 caps twice a day until that small sample bottle is empty. Then I'll start using Slin-Sane, can't wait :)

I think you missed my another question, maybe I was editing that post when you were already answering. So, would it be possible to use 2 bottles of Ravenous in row? I thought I might continue bulking up till July if my weight continues increasing... Maybe I could even reach 170lbs by then :)
Yep you can use another bottle after running this one.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5, training day

morning weight: 161.8lbs

Workout of the day: deadlifts
10 sets of 10 to 1 reps, 375lbs at heaviest. Overhand grip in every set except the last three sets. Nice and easy. I've been taking some time off of stronger stims, I took just 150mg of caffein preworkout... I think I'm getting used to train without stuff like 1,3-dimethylamylamine. Hopefully I can "reset" my receptors now. Few more days without stronger stims and then I'll start taking either N.O. Ignite or caffein/1,3-DMAA combo again... Probably latter option because I'm using Attack now and getting really good pumps with it. Here is a link to my http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173680-attack-log-quest.html

Meals of the day:
13.30 - 2 caps of both Ravenous & Glycobol, huge bowl of rice pudding, 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
17.00 - post workout shake (1.5dl of whey, 1.5dl of maltodextrin)
19.30 - 2 caps of Ravenous, barbeque meal: 2 sausages (125g each), 1.5 huge steaks, salad, olive oil
21.45 - half of the sausage, 1 steak, 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
23.45 - 2 caps of both Ravenous & Glycobol, 600g yoghurt, 250g quark, 1 big banana

I missed one meal today but I think I still got plenty of calories. No side-effects because I took just 2 caps of Glycobol. Muscle fullness was pretty good when I woke up but not anymore. Damn, I wish I could take 3 caps of Glycobol without experiencing those side-effects..

It's time to punish upper body tomorrow! There is gonna be some heavy ass weights in chin-ups ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6, training day:

morning weight: 161.8lbs

- Wide grip chin-ups: 8xBW, 3x25lbs, 2x50lbs, 1x70lbs, 1x95lbs, 0x115lbs (close grip), 12x25lbs (wide grip again)
- Lateral raises
- Close grip bench press: 5x150lbs, 0x205lbs, 2x155lbs
- Dumbbel bench press: 22x50's (personal best)
- Military press: 4 sets, didn't go above 100lbs
- Supersets to arms: 8 sets of ez-bar scott curls and 8 sets of cable pushdowns. Heaviest sets at scott curls were 6x70lbs, 3x75lbs and 15x50lbs (every set was a personal best). Heaviest sets at cable pushdowns were 6x135lbs, 5x145lbs (personal best), 20x110lbs (personal best)

Awesome workout even though I failed at 115lbs chin-up and my triceps were very weak again. Pump was out of this world. My arms were absolutely swollen.

I was about to take a pic of my back but I can't spread my lats like I used to. My back is very jammed right now... I ordered a massage for tomorrow :)

Meals of the day:
1. 2 caps of both Ravenous & Glycobol, big omelette (eggs and sausages), 1 big banana, 200g yoghurt, olive oil
2. Post workout shake (1.5dl of whey, 1.5dl of maltodextrin
3. 2 caps of Ravenous, enormous bowl of rice, chicken & vegetables (never eaten so much before), olive oil
4. 2 slices of bread with sardin, very small bowl of quark, olive oil
5. 2 caps of both Ravenous & Glycobol, 500g of quark, 500g of yoghurt, olive oil

I missed a meal again because I woke up very late and I have to go to sleep early because of tomorrow's morning shift. Next week I'll be able to eat 7 meals per day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7, massage day

Meals:

05.00 - 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
08.00 - 250g quark, 400g yoghurt, olive oil
10.00 - gigantic bowl of lasagne, olive oil
12.30 - 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
15.30 - 2 caps of Glycobol, 1dl whey, big bowl of lasagne, olive oil
18.30 - 1 cap of Ravenous, 100g quark, 100g yoghurt, 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
21.30 - 2 caps of Ravenous & Glycobol, 250g quark, 600g yoghurt, 1 huge banana

Weight before the last meal of the day: 163.5lbs

Too tired to write more..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything is going well in here :) Keep up the good work bruther!! :thumbsup:

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything is going well in here :) Keep up the good work bruther!! :thumbsup:

//CC
Yep, will do that :)

Day 8, rest day

Weight after sauna & before the last meal of the day: 164.4lbs

Meals of the day:
05.00 - 2 slices of bread, 3 frankfurters, olive oil
08.00 - 400g yoghurt, 250g quark, olive oil
10.00 - bowl of pasta, frankfurters & vegetables, olive oil
12.30 - 2 slices of bread, 3 frankfurters, sardin, olive oil
15.30 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 1 cap of Slin-Sane, big bowl of potato & meat, big banana, olive oil
18.30 - 1dl of whey, 4 frankfurters, olive oil
20.30 - 1 cap of Ravenous, 250g quark, 600g yoghurt, olive oil

I wish I could've just slept through this day. It felt like the whole world was against me :D I couldn't even go to gym because my traps were so sore after yesterday's massage... I didn't eat as much as yesterday but I'm not disappointed either.

I took my first dose of Slin-Sane today. It caused similar urge to puke/dump like Glycobol did. But I think my muscles actually are little fuller now :) I won't take another dose of it today but I'll probably take two caps of it tomorrow.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9, training day:

Weight before the last meal of the day: 164.4lbs

Workout of the day: legs, abs

Squat:
5x205lbs
5x210lbs
5x215lbs
5x220lbs
5x225lbs
3x235lbs

- Superset: seated calf raises & dumbbel lunges
7 sets of each exercise (8-15 reps)
- Crunches

Good workout, pump was very good :) I was very tired after work but I'm still satisfied. I think I actually like doing squats, I haven't done much of them so weights are increasing very fast. It's much easier than front squat, my PR at them is 5x205lbs and I'm already doing much better in back squat.

Meals of the day:
10.00 - Big bowl of meat & potatoes, olive oil
12.30 - 3 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
15.30 - 1 cap of Slin-Sane, bowl of meat & potatoes, big banana, olive oil
18.00 - post workout shake (1.5dl of whey, 1.5dl of maltodextrin)
20.30 - 2 caps of Ravenous & 1 cap of Slin-Sane, 600g yoghurt, 250g quark, olive oil, maybe one big banana after shower

Random thoughts:

Didn't get that urge to puke/dump today which is good. I think my muscles are little fuller, nothing very impressive but small improvement.

Weight hasn't increased since yesterday. Usually I don't weight very much at workout days because I don't want to eat too much before workout and I always lose plenty of waterweight during the workout.

I got good 6.5 hours of sleep (well, not good but good when I'm on morning shift), thanks to N2BM Need2Sleep. I haven't been tired at all today. After 2 weeks break I took 180mg of caffeine and 25mg of SNS Adrena-G (1,3-dimethylamylamine) before workout and damn that gave me much energy! I'll need N2Sleep today to fall asleep :D

Mood is good :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mood is good :)
Great Log, still following, keep up the good work!

I don't know if I just mis-ready or mis-interpreted what you posted above, you are or not noticing an increase in body-weight?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Log, still following, keep up the good work!

I don't know if I just mis-ready or mis-interpreted what you posted above, you are or not noticing an increase in body-weight?
Yeah, my weight is up. Morning weight was 160.0lbs at day 1 and last time it was 161.8lbs. Now I'm on morning shift and very tired when I wake up so I weigh myself before the last meal of the day (164.4lbs today, not very big meals and lots of sweating because of workout).

My goal is to be 165lbs (morning weight) when those bottles are empty. It doesn't sound much but 5lbs is huge increase for me :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, my weight is up. Morning weight was 160.0lbs at day 1 and last time it was 161.8lbs. Now I'm on morning shift and very tired when I wake up so I weigh myself before the last meal of the day (164.4lbs today, not very big meals and lots of sweating because of workout).

My goal is to be 165lbs (morning weight) when those bottles are empty. It doesn't sound much but 5lbs is huge increase for me :)
No Bro, you are doing great, 5Lbs is 5Lbs, don't let anyone tell ya different!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Bro, you are doing great, 5Lbs is 5Lbs, don't let anyone tell ya different!!!
Thanks guys :) For some people 5lbs is easy as icecream but in my case it usually requires lots of hard work.

Day 10, training day

Weight after workout: 164.4lbs... again :shocked1:

- Chin-ups: 8xBW, 12x25lbs
- Lateral raises
- Close-grip bench press; 4x155lbs
- Dumbbel bench press: 20x55's (personal best, very easy)
- Bent-over row 5x210lbs (personal best), 15x165lbs (personal best)
- Many sets of military press
- Supersets to arms, best sets were 6x75lbs at EZ-bar scott curl and 7x145lbs & 20x125lbs at cable pushdown (everyone of those are my personal bests)

I went to gym immediately after coming home from work. Bad idea, I was very hungry there (almost 3 hours since my last meal). But pump was awesome, especially in my chest and arms! Biceps were already swollen after those chin-ups sets and they looked bigger than ever (not very much to say tho, my arms are small) :)

Strength wasn't very good, especially at my back and biceps.

Close-grip bench felt really easy but then I got that weird feeling at my chest, similar to what I feel when I'm trying to do weighed dips. Tight feeling, like my chestbone tries to come out of my chest... And difficult to breath too. Maybe I will stop doing close-grip bench and start doing dumbbel bench with bigger weights.

Meals of the day:
10.00 - big bowl of meat and potatoes, olive oil
12.30 - 2 slices of bread, a tin of sardin, olive oil
16.30 - 1 cap of Slin-Sane, post workout shake (1.5dl of whey & 1.5dl of maltodextrin)
17.00 - Bowl of rice, chicken and vegetables
later today: 2 caps of Ravenous & 1 cap of Slin-Sane, lots of quark & yoghurt, olive oil

Thoughts

Muscles look and feel full again. I think Slin-Sane does its job :) I'm more impressed than I was about Glycobol. Maybe I will try to take 2 caps of it next week.

Plans for the weekend

I won't be able to train next weekend because I'll go to Lapland with my friends. I won't visit here in AM nor will I list my meals. My diet won't be very strict there and I'll probably lose some weight but I will buy some yoghurt and quark to ensure my protein intake. I'm not worried about losing weight because I'm sure I will gain it back next week :) I won't take any supplements with me except Formadrol Extreme and Pure Test (my PCT stack).

If I'll get too hungry there, I will shoot a reindeer or bear and eat it.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
All seems to be going well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in.

Looks like it's helping you get the extra nutrition you need to gain weight, good to see!

Have you noticed any stomach problems from the glycobol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All seems to be going well.
Yeah, I like it so far :)

BTW, should I always take the same amount of caps per day in order to keep blood levels stable or something? Now I've been taking those caps only when it feels like I couldn't eat enough without them (and always with the last meal of the day).

EDIT:
I'm in.

Looks like it's helping you get the extra nutrition you need to gain weight, good to see!

Have you noticed any stomach problems from the glycobol?

Yeah, I noticed a strange feeling in my stomach and it was followed by weird urge to dump/puke when I took 3 caps of it (I didn't get any results with 2 caps). I had to run to toilet but that feeling was gone after dumping. I think Glycobol wasn't the right product for me.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
For optimum use of the Ravenous we recommend 2-3 servings daily.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14, rest day

Morning weight: dunno, didn't dare to weigh myself today :D

Meals of the day:
13.30 - 1 sausage, 1 donut, olive oil
16.30 - 250g quark, olive oil
18.30 - big bowl of salmon & smashed potatoes (yummy), olive oil
21.00 - 2 slices of bread, 1 tin of sardin, olive oil
23.30 - 1 cap of Slin-Sane & 2 caps of Ravenous, 250g quark, 600g yoghurt, 1 big banana, olive oil

Sorry for not updating this thread for few days. I was in Lapland with few friends of mine and had really awesome time from Friday to Sunday :) My diet was okay on Friday but for the rest of the weekend it pretty much sucked. I ate basically just barbequa stuff and protein bars 3-4 times a day and didn't get enough calories. I haven't weighed myself but I'm sure it has dropped few lbs... But most of it is just water weight and glycogen from muscles. I look smaller now but I'm sure I will gain it back very soon :)

My diet is getting back in track again, slow but steady... Today I didn't eat as much as I usually would but Ravenous helped me to eat huge bowl of quark & yoghurt :)

I'll do some deadlifts tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be able to do my best but I will try (I'm gonna do 10 sets and go up to 385lbs). Stay tuned :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit those weights with intensity and you'll be back on track form that weekend ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit those weights with intensity and you'll be back on track form that weekend ;)
I tried but I can't remember the last time when I was so weak. I did 5 sets of 6 to 10 reps and went up to 275lbs and after that I tried to do 1x420lbs but failed. Pathetic.

EDIT: Intensity was still there even though strength wasn't. This workout took just 19 minutes :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15, training day

weight before the last meal of the day: 161.5lbs

Workout of the day: deadlifts
5 sets of 6 to 10, went up to 275lbs and tried to lift 420lbs but failed at it. No need to tell how disappointed I am.

Meals of the day:
10.30 - 1 banana, BCAA's, olive oil
13.30 - 1 Slin-Sane, post workout shake (1.5dl of whey, 1.75dl of maltodextrin)
16.30 - 250g quark, 1 banana, olive oil
18.30 - big bowl of Karelian hot pot, 1 big protein bar (400kcal, 30g protein), olive oil
21.00 - 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
00.00 - 2 Ravenous & 1 Slin-Sane, 250g quark, 600g yoghurt, olive oil

Lol, my boss accused me of using something illegal when he saw small bottle of olive oil in my hands :D

I still weight 3lbs less than what I used to but muscles are getting some of that nice fullness back.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16, rest day

Meals of the day:
11.00 - bowl of macaroni casserole, olive oil
13.30 - protein bar, 200g yoghurt, olive oil
16.30 - 250g quark, olive oil
18.30 - bowl of macaroni casserole, 2 slices of bread with sardin, olive oil
21.00 - protein bar
00.00 - 2 Ravenous & 1 Glycobol, 250g quark, 600g yoghurt

Today was a very stressful day... It was very hectic at work and it sucked at home too. It's really hard to concentrate on anything right now... Women... how on earth am I supposed to understand them? :grumpy:

Hopefully tomorrow will be better day because I'm going to do some squats.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. The only thing you need to understand about women is they're all crazy. You gotta show them who's boss!