My Natadrol+gaspari viridex xt review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%

Thumbs up My Natadrol+gaspari viridex xt review

Well if you all remember my last review of natadrol and testopro all I can say is I wasnt let down on my second run of a natadrol stack! I did Natadrol at 8 pills, 4am, 4pm tried to space them out so one dose was on pre-workout and I did that for 4 weeks with good results, but weeks 4-9ish I threw in gaspari viridex xt there DAA product. All I can say is wow, another great run. I say 9ish because I did 6 pills of natadrol on my 2 off days from the gym and 8 on the 5 on days at the gym. I was doing reverse pyramid training and every week the weight climbed at an amazing rate. Now I have never run natadrol by itself and I have run DAA pure in the past and didn't notice much of anything off DAA pure by itself but the two together was a wild run. I should have did a log like I did on my last stack but I still did the review. Bottom line to anyone knows what this mean, I literally went super saiyan on this stuff in the gym! I'm running testopro and formadrol extreme right now plus I found a bottle and a half of x-factor advanced I forgot I had that expires this month so I gotta use it for my pct although according to most people natadrol is sooooo weak and doesn't need a pct! Any question fire away!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad to see you got the review in. Natadrol delivers some great strength gains, those who say it does nothing... idk. I would run the Formadrol for sure, it has androgenic properties and PCT is advised. Really makes me want to run Natadrol with DAA, you and a few others are raving about this stack.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%

yup I am running your formadrol extreme I got in the natadrol kit with testopro and some XFA
    Doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great review! I havn't seen too many logs of Natadrol, but the feedback I've come across everyone says how amazing the strength gains are, that really interests me and I'm picking up 2 bottles, can't wait to try it.

How many weeks did it take to feel Natadrol start working?

Did you find it helped you lean out at all?

A couple loggers I've seen mentioned they urinated more frequently while using natadrol, did you experience this at all?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great review! I havn't seen too many logs of Natadrol, but the feedback I've come across everyone says how amazing the strength gains are, that really interests me and I'm picking up 2 bottles, can't wait to try it.

How many weeks did it take to feel Natadrol start working?

Did you find it helped you lean out at all?

A couple loggers I've seen mentioned they urinated more frequently while using natadrol, did you experience this at all?
    Yea I did pee a lot but my water intake was up so not sure if they are connected. Natadrol kicked in by the second week and I would say it leaned me out very little and I dont feel I really ate enough to chance the looks of my body but I did notice some size. All and all its looking like July will be my next run to find something new to stack it with!
    Doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    Yea I did pee a lot but my water intake was up so not sure if they are connected. Natadrol kicked in by the second week and I would say it leaned me out very little and I dont feel I really ate enough to chance the looks of my body but I did notice some size. All and all its looking like July will be my next run to find something new to stack it with!
    Thanks for the info Super Saiyan, sweet name btw, I used to watch Dragonball Z like crazy when I was younger.

I can't wait to try out Natadrol, I'm going to run the most ridculous stack ever lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

Nice review. Natadrol is getting some good reviews here lately. Peaking my interests...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.74%

Seems to be a big influx of great Natadrol reviews/logs lately. It works, no doubt about it. And now with some of the sales we have going on you can get a couple bottles for a pretty decent price.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 weeks of halotest-25 & Gaspari Viridex
    By cainb96 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:09 AM
  2. Natadrol Review
    By FlexW99 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:28 AM