StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is it? I don't know :D

It has a very familiar smell tho :)

Direction, take one shiny red cap filled with ingredients unknown to me with a high protein / carb meal 4 times a day - with one dose being before working out and post workout meals.

I lift weights 5 days week
-legs
-off
-chest
-back
-off
-shoulders
-arms

Cardio is done almost everyday 7 days a week.

Diet... Well diet is just a four letter word right? ;)

I eat 6-7 meals a day 400 grams protein and carbs very. I normally do 3 low carb says and 4 high carb days. I eat a meal every 3-4 hours and take 5 grams BCAA 2 hours after every meal.

I will be using no other supplements other then vit, protein, pre workout, and BCAA while on anabeta.

Day one was yesterday 4/22 i did notice after popping the red pill my stomach became an empty bottomless pit! I just kept shoveling food into my mouth. It was pretty awesome, lol

Day 2 (today) 4/23.

Woke up took my anabeta then ate meal#1 waited about 30 mins and hit the gym. Trained shoulders built up a good pump then did 35 mins cardio. Not much to report yet other then a major increase in appetite!

FYI I have not been following any of the other anabeta log. That's just how I role when i know I'm gonna logging a product. This way I can give and honest non biased review.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching this one man, been REALcurious about this product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in too! This is a great product and I'll be using it again pretty soon :yup:

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have to both here! I'm super excited about this one!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present and accounted for Officer

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing what you think Staked.

Curious to see if you have any body weight increase.....

Glad to see your staying away from the other logs.

:popworm:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing what you think Staked.

Curious to see if you have any body weight increase.....

Glad to see your staying away from the other logs.

:popworm:
Yikes! Completely forgot about my weight!!!! Well i have no idea.. I'll weigh myself at the gym tomorrow. I don't hve a scale i just go by how I look in the mirror. Also I'll get some pics up. Mid section only lol no face shots haha

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this one. I'm interested in what this is and how it treats you I've used and liked Erase and Alpha T2 from PES hope this is another winner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know i am in!:yup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I mention Anabeta has me hungry as hell! I just ate a 93% lean 10oz hamburger with 2 slices fat free cheese and a large sweet potato... AND a bunch of baked lays potato chips. I'm still starving ! I'm deff gonna be gaining some weight, lol I normally have a pretty big appetite so this should be interesting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I mention Anabeta has me hungry as hell! I just ate a 93% lean 10oz hamburger with 2 slices fat free cheese and a large sweet potato... AND a bunch of baked lays potato chips. I'm still starving ! I'm deff gonna be gaining some weight, lol I normally have a pretty big appetite so this should be interesting.
Better get used to that appetite, Office (and learning how to control it, LOL) - I am a general bottomless pit when it comes to food, period, but AnaBeta-01 magnified that exponentially!

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im in brother! Your gonna love this stuff!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Straight from one log into another. Nice! I'm in to see how this goes for you. You had me at "empty bottomless pit". LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to keep an eye on this Cop haha. Interested to see what you think.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you find 93% ???

Best i can find is 90

Oh, and IN!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Soon anabeta will be mine! I am watching this log as I have all the other anabeta logs

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you find 93% ???

Best i can find is 90

Oh, and IN!
Dominick's and sometimes Sam's Club. FTW!

Oh and thanks everyone for joining I'm on my cell phone at a bachelor party :D saaaaay what!!!? Hahahah

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im hoppping allover this stuff when released. Just got done flipping through the logs and sounds real nice.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to hear what you think of this.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just completely my arm workout and the pumps... Orgasmic...

Been super busy today with family crap. I'll try to get a better update in before I lay to rest but I wanted to share some exciting news. I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. Not set in stone but my training partner wants to do it together. Only problem I have it Is NOT a tested show. Being I'm natty I have a slight issue with that but then again it's my first show so who cares, right? Plus I'd still be competing with guys on my weight class...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just completely my arm workout and the pumps... Orgasmic...

Been super busy today with family crap. I'll try to get a better update in before I lay to rest but I wanted to share some exciting news. I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. Not set in stone but my training partner wants to do it together. Only problem I have it Is NOT a tested show. Being I'm natty I have a slight issue with that but then again it's my first show so who cares, right? Plus I'd still be competing with guys on my weight class...
Orgasmic, huh :mischievous: :feedback:

Good on you for getting out there and deciding to compete - you know you'll have us all in your corner! :yup: I understand your sentiments on being natural, etc. If anything, use it for the experience, see what it's all about, do your best regardless, and have some fun with it!

~Rosie~

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Better get used to that appetite, Office (and learning how to control it, LOL) - I am a general bottomless pit when it comes to food, period, but AnaBeta-01 magnified that exponentially!

~Rosie~
This sounds like something I really need. I'm sick of eating! Seriously. I've been trying to down cals and have resorted to eating a HUGE bowl of ice cream right before bed.

I'm sub'd bro!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should due the show! Just so you can beat some non-natty guys, and for experience and fun
I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.

On a side note my appetite is still way up. My arms are way more sore then normal but they are still just as pumped as when I left the gym. I snapped a couple pics on my phone but it isn't letting me post them for some reason... I'll try again later.

Ps the scale at the gym is broken but I'll make sure I weigh in before the end of the week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.
The support of your significant other is a great thing to have - almost essential, although people do often end up going in different directions, no matter how they started out. You can do this!

~Rosie~

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
That's cool. I've gotta think having someone in your corner that's around all the time would really be beneficial.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
It's probably too soon to ask, but have you noticed any other sides (good/bad) like oily skin, ance, aggression....?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's probably too soon to ask, but have you noticed any other sides (good/bad) like oily skin, ance, aggression....?
Only thing other then the pumps and appetite would be my testis are hanging low and full. I only get acne from test booster during the first week and since I was running a t booster prior to anabeta (natty new about it) I would most likely not get acne. I've also have been using a new fancy face mask cream cleaner thing. Yeah I'm a girly man whatever lol I get awful black heads if I don't. I'll be on the look out for back and shoulder acne though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Orgasmic, huh :mischievous: :feedback:

Good on you for getting out there and deciding to compete - you know you'll have us all in your corner! :yup: I understand your sentiments on being natural, etc. If anything, use it for the experience, see what it's all about, do your best regardless, and have some fun with it!

~Rosie~
x2

t-money

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was faced with this issue I always took it as a challenge, and nothing feels better than surpassing those who are not natural. Bottom line though is you do it for you, its about being the best that you can be.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was faced with this issue I always took it as a challenge, and nothing feels better than surpassing those who are not natural. Bottom line though is you do it for you, its about being the best that you can be.
That's what it's all about - being the best I can be.

Thanks for the positive works brother!

Sounds like the are army saying "be all you can be". I told my recruiter I couldn't be all that on 3 squares a day ;) :usa:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what it's all about - being the best I can be.

Thanks for the positive works brother!

Sounds like the are army saying "be all you can be". I told my recruiter I couldn't be all that on 3 squares a day ;) :usa:
on my ship the mess halls were open 23 hours a day, lol.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established

On a side note my appetite is still way up. My arms are way more sore then normal but they are still just as pumped as when I left the gym. I snapped a couple pics on my phone but it isn't letting me post them for some reason... I'll try again later.

Ps the scale at the gym is broken but I'll make sure I weigh in before the end of the week.
That's awesome to hear man, keep me posted on the specifics and if I can help in any way holler anytime;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this increases appitite? O lord I do not need this by any means im a big boy :( always have loved food too much so i gotta watch it, but still Im always interested in a new compound(whatever it may be) hitting the market- and staked puts in the work in all areas so i suppose to summerize - IN

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this increases appitite? O lord I do not need this by any means im a big boy :( always have loved food too much so i gotta watch it, but still Im always interested in a new compound(whatever it may be) hitting the market- and staked puts in the work in all areas so i suppose to summerize - IN
It does increase appetite, but if you keep the cals clean it's literally recomp in a bottle. Great for keeping cals up in PCT as well.