StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. StaCkCop's Anabeta-01 LOG


    What is it? I don't know

    It has a very familiar smell tho

    Direction, take one shiny red cap filled with ingredients unknown to me with a high protein / carb meal 4 times a day - with one dose being before working out and post workout meals.

    I lift weights 5 days week
    -legs
    -off
    -chest
    -back
    -off
    -shoulders
    -arms

    Cardio is done almost everyday 7 days a week.

    Diet... Well diet is just a four letter word right?

    I eat 6-7 meals a day 400 grams protein and carbs very. I normally do 3 low carb says and 4 high carb days. I eat a meal every 3-4 hours and take 5 grams BCAA 2 hours after every meal.

    I will be using no other supplements other then vit, protein, pre workout, and BCAA while on anabeta.

    Day one was yesterday 4/22 i did notice after popping the red pill my stomach became an empty bottomless pit! I just kept shoveling food into my mouth. It was pretty awesome, lol

    Day 2 (today) 4/23.

    Woke up took my anabeta then ate meal#1 waited about 30 mins and hit the gym. Trained shoulders built up a good pump then did 35 mins cardio. Not much to report yet other then a major increase in appetite!

    FYI I have not been following any of the other anabeta log. That's just how I role when i know I'm gonna logging a product. This way I can give and honest non biased review.



  2. Sub'd for final review


  3. Watching this one man, been REALcurious about this product.

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  4. You know I'm in too! This is a great product and I'll be using it again pretty soon

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Glad to have to both here! I'm super excited about this one!!!


  6. Present and accounted for Officer

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Present and accounted for Officer

    Priceless!


  8. Looking forward to hearing what you think Staked.

    Curious to see if you have any body weight increase.....

    Glad to see your staying away from the other logs.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Looking forward to hearing what you think Staked.

    Curious to see if you have any body weight increase.....

    Glad to see your staying away from the other logs.

    Yikes! Completely forgot about my weight!!!! Well i have no idea.. I'll weigh myself at the gym tomorrow. I don't hve a scale i just go by how I look in the mirror. Also I'll get some pics up. Mid section only lol no face shots haha


  10. I'm in for this one. I'm interested in what this is and how it treats you I've used and liked Erase and Alpha T2 from PES hope this is another winner.

  11. you know i am in!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  12. Did I mention Anabeta has me hungry as hell! I just ate a 93% lean 10oz hamburger with 2 slices fat free cheese and a large sweet potato... AND a bunch of baked lays potato chips. I'm still starving ! I'm deff gonna be gaining some weight, lol I normally have a pretty big appetite so this should be interesting.


  13. watching!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Did I mention Anabeta has me hungry as hell! I just ate a 93% lean 10oz hamburger with 2 slices fat free cheese and a large sweet potato... AND a bunch of baked lays potato chips. I'm still starving ! I'm deff gonna be gaining some weight, lol I normally have a pretty big appetite so this should be interesting.
    Better get used to that appetite, Office (and learning how to control it, LOL) - I am a general bottomless pit when it comes to food, period, but AnaBeta-01 magnified that exponentially!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Nice, I'll be following along


  16. You know im in brother! Your gonna love this stuff!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Wow! Straight from one log into another. Nice! I'm in to see how this goes for you. You had me at "empty bottomless pit". LOL

  18. I have to keep an eye on this Cop haha. Interested to see what you think.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Did I mention Anabeta has me hungry as hell! I just ate a 93% lean 10oz hamburger with 2 slices fat free cheese and a large sweet potato... AND a bunch of baked lays potato chips. I'm still starving ! I'm deff gonna be gaining some weight, lol I normally have a pretty big appetite so this should be interesting.
    Where do you find 93% ???

    Best i can find is 90

    Oh, and IN!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Soon anabeta will be mine! I am watching this log as I have all the other anabeta logs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Where do you find 93% ???

    Best i can find is 90

    Oh, and IN!
    Dominick's and sometimes Sam's Club. FTW!


    Oh and thanks everyone for joining I'm on my cell phone at a bachelor party saaaaay what!!!? Hahahah


  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Where do you find 93% ???

    Best i can find is 90

    Oh, and IN!
    Dont get jealous when I say this, but I can get 97%

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Dominick's and sometimes Sam's Club. FTW!


    Oh and thanks everyone for joining I'm on my cell phone at a bachelor party saaaaay what!!!? Hahahah
    Haha have fun big guy.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Dominick's and sometimes Sam's Club. FTW!


    Oh and thanks everyone for joining I'm on my cell phone at a bachelor party saaaaay what!!!? Hahahah

  24. nom nom nom

    im in!!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Soon anabeta will be mine!...
    I wish I had some to use TODAY!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  26. Im hoppping allover this stuff when released. Just got done flipping through the logs and sounds real nice.

    RECOVERBRO



  27. Can't wait to hear what you think of this.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Just completely my arm workout and the pumps... Orgasmic...

    Been super busy today with family crap. I'll try to get a better update in before I lay to rest but I wanted to share some exciting news. I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. Not set in stone but my training partner wants to do it together. Only problem I have it Is NOT a tested show. Being I'm natty I have a slight issue with that but then again it's my first show so who cares, right? Plus I'd still be competing with guys on my weight class...


  29. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Just completely my arm workout and the pumps... Orgasmic...

    Been super busy today with family crap. I'll try to get a better update in before I lay to rest but I wanted to share some exciting news. I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. Not set in stone but my training partner wants to do it together. Only problem I have it Is NOT a tested show. Being I'm natty I have a slight issue with that but then again it's my first show so who cares, right? Plus I'd still be competing with guys on my weight class...
    Orgasmic, huh

    Good on you for getting out there and deciding to compete - you know you'll have us all in your corner! I understand your sentiments on being natural, etc. If anything, use it for the experience, see what it's all about, do your best regardless, and have some fun with it!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  30. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    *snip I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. ..
    Nice!

  31. In for this

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Better get used to that appetite, Office (and learning how to control it, LOL) - I am a general bottomless pit when it comes to food, period, but AnaBeta-01 magnified that exponentially!

    ~Rosie~
    This sounds like something I really need. I'm sick of eating! Seriously. I've been trying to down cals and have resorted to eating a HUGE bowl of ice cream right before bed.

    I'm sub'd bro!

  33. The Historic PES Legend

  34. You should do the show! Just so you can beat some non-natty guys, and for experience and fun
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You should due the show! Just so you can beat some non-natty guys, and for experience and fun
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.

    On a side note my appetite is still way up. My arms are way more sore then normal but they are still just as pumped as when I left the gym. I snapped a couple pics on my phone but it isn't letting me post them for some reason... I'll try again later.

    Ps the scale at the gym is broken but I'll make sure I weigh in before the end of the week.


  36. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.
    The support of your significant other is a great thing to have - almost essential, although people do often end up going in different directions, no matter how they started out. You can do this!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  37. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.
    That's cool. I've gotta think having someone in your corner that's around all the time would really be beneficial.

  38. It's probably too soon to ask, but have you noticed any other sides (good/bad) like oily skin, ance, aggression....?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    It's probably too soon to ask, but have you noticed any other sides (good/bad) like oily skin, ance, aggression....?
    Only thing other then the pumps and appetite would be my testis are hanging low and full. I only get acne from test booster during the first week and since I was running a t booster prior to anabeta (natty new about it) I would most likely not get acne. I've also have been using a new fancy face mask cream cleaner thing. Yeah I'm a girly man whatever lol I get awful black heads if I don't. I'll be on the look out for back and shoulder acne though.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  4. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:53 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in