Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Thanks man for following. Sorry for the lack of updates I took Sat and Sunday off any lifting and nursed this back. It's still a little stiff but getting better. I will post some pics of our Department's Fitness Center tomorrow.
    Cool man look forward to it. How often do you use the Xfactor and I think you said you like the older version better, am I correct in saying that?

SJ

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Cool man look forward to it. How often do you use the Xfactor and I think you said you like the older version better, am I correct in saying that?

SJ
    For a good while now with about a couple month break. I do like the older version better. The XFA is highly recommended and is just as good though. I like to suggest the XFA if you have any joint issues.

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1305566881

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1305566914

Here are some pics of a good hard work in progress. We are still awaiting a 13 foot DB rack, 3 elypticals, 3 treadmills, and a SuperSquat.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

simply insanity, do you understand how jealous the rest of us are right now?!?!?!

5. Advanced Member
    Answers

For a good while now with about a couple month break. I do like the older version better. The XFA is highly recommended and is just as good though. I like to suggest the XFA if you have any joint issues.
    Thanks man for getting back to me..

SJ

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    simply insanity, do you understand how jealous the rest of us are right now?!?!?!
    I know man, I just hope my employees take advantage of this. It will be accessible 24/7 at no cost. How could you not?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thanks man for getting back to me..

SJ
    Anytime SJ, if you ever have any questions about MN's line give me VelocityRob, or SwolenOne a shout anytime.

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

wow, thats an impressive free gym! I imagine they will all love it, as you said, how could they not?

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY

CHEST
    Nautilus Incline
    190 x 16
    200 x 11
    210 x 9
    210 x 8

Flat Bench
    135 Warmup
    185 x 35
    225 x 28
    275 x 14
    315 x 8 (pleased with this )
    275 x 11
    225 x 16

Peck Deck
    4 sets at 135 until failure

Cardio 25 minutes 4.6 speed 10 min 8.0 incline

TUESDAY
    BICEPS AND TRICEPS

Alternating DB curls
    40 warmup
    45 x 16
    50 x 13
    60 x 9

Preacher curl
    75 x 18
    95 x 15
    105 x 13
    115 x 10

Straight Bar Cable Curl
    110 x 18
    120 x 13
    130 x 12
    140 x 10

BM Tricep extension (overhead)
    145 x 15
    145 x 13
    155 x 10
    160 x 8

Cable Rope extension
    110 x 16
    120 x 13
    120 x 11
    130 x 10

25 minutes Cardio 4.6 speed 0 incline

Great couple of days and the back is feeling great. Monday killed some chest and really not focusing so much on a 1 or 2 rpm but really was pleased with my overall endurance. Usually after that many sets my tri's giveaway and my reps go way down but I was actually up on all my reps within the last month.

Tonight's Bi and Tri w/o was also great. The DOMS will be brutal this week I can already tell. The XF and Peak beta are doing exactly what they are designed to do. My weight is still at 250 but I can tell I am leaning out nicely. I won't have a six pack but I can see my top 2 a whole lot better. Like I was saying this isn't contest prep this is a Beach cut

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear your leaning out so well, gotta love ArA for that. Did you hit that workout at your regular gym or the new one at work?

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear your leaning out so well, gotta love ArA for that. Did you hit that workout at your regular gym or the new one at work?
    I hit it at my regular gym. The first of next week 3 treadmills and 3 elypticals are coming in and I was sort of waiting on them. Although when that Super Squat comes in my leg day will def be at work.

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was Legs and I really was in the mood which is usually unlikely for leg day. I started off with a warmup- Leg press 3 plates each side and repped until I could barely squeeze the last one out. Loaded 4 plates and went up a plate on each side each set. Last set was 7 each side and got 8 solid reps. Felt really strong and my lower back is good to go. Last set I dropped it back to 4 plates and angled my feet inward focusing on burning them outer quads.

After 6 sets leg presses I moved over to leg curls and knocked out 5 sets. I began at 110 and increased 10 lbs each set while decreasing reps.

Finally it was extension time and man I was strong as hell on these. Started and 190 and it was too easy so moved up to 240 and then 250 and got 12 solid reps on both.

Real pleased with all of these lifts and I know the ArA is working it's magic. It's been a while since my legs felt this strong and every lift tonight seemed easy.

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Great to hear about the strength! I too do not always have the utmost excitement for leg day!

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Great to hear about the strength! I too do not always have the utmost excitement for leg day!
    I hear you Tim, I was going to move Leg day for Monday for that's my most energetic day and I could get it over with but have yet to change it up

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

SHOULDERS
    Smith Machine Military Press
    135 x16
    145 x 12
    165 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 9

DB Side delts
    35 x warmup
    40 x 15
    40 x 12
    45 x 9

DB Front delts
    30 x warmup
    35 x 13
    35 x 11
    40 x 10

Peck Deck Rear delts reverse
    145 x 13
    145 x 10
    145 x 9
    145 x 7

Cardio 25 min 4.6 speed...392 cals burned

Great shoulder workout and minimal rest. Finished all sets in about 45 minutes and it was high intensity. Weight was down to 249 today so feeling good about that. It's been a while since I was under 250. Still feeling alot leeaner even at this weight. The XF is really working it's course, vascularity is increased and I feel like I have hardened up alot. Strength is going up even after dropping the calories and my endurance from the Peak Beta is phenomenol. More reps each set.

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Recomp and endurance, sounds like a winning combo!

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  277 lbs.
    Answers

I hit it at my regular gym. The first of next week 3 treadmills and 3 elypticals are coming in and I was sort of waiting on them. Although when that Super Squat comes in my leg day will def be at work.
    Having a full gym at work would rule. Mine has a small one, and its great for most of the employees. But if 3 people are lifting at the same time, its a full house.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Having a full gym at work would rule. Mine has a small one, and its great for most of the employees. But if 3 people are lifting at the same time, its a full house.
    Reminds me of the gym at my apartment complex, just tiny.

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

CHEST

Flat Bench BB
    135 x warmup
    185 x 40
    225 x 32
    275 x 17
    315 x 9

Decline BB
    185 x 30
    225 x 20
    275 x 17
    275 x 13

HS Incline
    4 sets 100 each arm until failure

Peck Deck
    145 x 16
    145 x 13
    145 x 11
    145 x 10

Cardio 4.6 speed 10 min 8.0 incline 15 min 4.6 speed 0.0 incline

Great chest workout today, felt strong and had plenty of energy. Stopped at 315 although 365 and 405 was very promising I didn't want to push it. Not much to note except I am getting to the last few days of my XF cycle and will be posting progress pics up the first of next week.

Tonight will be arms.

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Another great workout tonight. I trained Bicep's and Tricep's and killed 22 total sets. The numbers were rediculous so I didn't keep up with them. All reps until failure and pyramided each set.

This is what it looked like

Biceps
    Alternating DB curls 5 sets
    DB Concentration curls 4 sets
    Preacher Curls 3 sets
    Cable double bi curls (standing) 2 sets

Triceps
    Cable 1 arm extensions 4 sets
    Rope pull downs 4 sets

Cardio 25 min 4.6 speed

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

looks like we found one side effect of XFA... that users cant even keep up with the weights they are using and PRs they are setting. Hearing people report that they cannot even believe the strength gains they are making will never get old!

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

looks like we found one side effect of XFA... that users cant even keep up with the weights they are using and PRs they are setting. Hearing people report that they cannot even believe the strength gains they are making will never get old!
    No doubt Tim this is a very easy product to back up and Rep for

Sorry for the lack of updates it has been busy as hell here. Work has put alot of xtras on me lately, but I have still been able to train and my food intake has been great.

Wednesday was legs and I went heavier than I have been able to in a while. Leg pressed 8 plates each side for 10 good deep reps I did 7 sets Leg presses,5 extensions, 5 curls. I will be putting a whole lot of different movements in when we get our Super Squat tomorrow.

Thursday(today) BACK
    Lat Pull downs 4 sets

Seated Rows

Hammer Strength Front Rows 4 sets
    100 each arm

Hammer Strength Pull downs 4 sets
    100 each arm

Cable lat stretch 2 sets to finish up.

Cardio only got 15 minutes in the wifey was ready to go and was giving me that look

Down to the last couple of days with the XF and have been happ with the results, I feel like the original really kicked in for me quicker and have leaned up,gotten strong,and added some muscle. I am only down 5-6 lbs but have really increased vascularity and my waist work pants are looser.

The Peak Beta has really allowed me to get those extra reps on each set and this has helped out alot.

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thats awesome, ya for some reason people doubt the original version when IMO its just as potent of a product.

It seems that once they have you salaried employers will just keep piling the work on you!

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

How's it going captain? I think I'm gonna order me some more xFA. My squat was insanely strong while on this stuff.

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    How's it going captain? I think I'm gonna order me some more xFA. My squat was insanely strong while on this stuff.
    Going well sir, let me know if you have any problems finding it. Stocks been getting low, I guess us Reps are doing something right

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Finally got the rest of our equipment in yesterday. Tim here is that Super Squat I was telling you about man. Squats,calves,and check the handles for military press. Sweet!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1306620488

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1306620488

26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  277 lbs.
    Answers

For the first time since watching CHiPs in the 1970's, I want to be a cop.

MAINLY to have free access that gym.
    Partly to catch and beatdown perps.

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

lmao!

Jeff, the supersquat pics work on this forum, I have no clue why they wont show up on bb, sweet machine Ive used a few of those over the years!

29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Lmao, on the beating down of the perps.
    lmao!

Jeff, the supersquat pics work on this forum, I have no clue why they wont show up on bb, sweet machine Ive used a few of those over the years!
    I couldnt figure that out either man, the pics showed up on my computer.

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Down to 248 this morning and snapped a quick pick. Out of XF But will be posting more this week.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1306874188

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

thats a solid 248, glad you enjoyed the original version of X-Factor quite a bit too!

32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Outstanding leg w/o yesterday, put in several different movements and focused on really burning my quads and hams. I even threw in some calves on our new SS machine. Still have a few Peak Beta left but I think I have reached the end of this log. I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and will probably take a couple weeks off of everything especially stims

Here is my leg w/o and will be posting up a final review later tonight.

Leg Press
    4 plates (each side)28
    5 plates 16
    6 plates 11
    6 plates 12

Super Squat Real deep
    2 plates (each side) 16
    2 and a quarter 12
    3 plates 8

Leg curl
    4 sets at 110

Leg Extensions
    2 sets til failure X 160

Calves(ss)
    4 sets til failure

In the middle of this w/o I just realized, I will be hurting tomorrow while driving 12 1/2 hours but it was worth it.

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Time to ramp down the supps and training and ramp up the beer and delicious foods! I bet you'll actually fill out quite nicely while on vacation. I know I do after a diet.

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Time to ramp down the supps and training and ramp up the beer and delicious foods! I bet you'll actually fill out quite nicely while on vacation. I know I do after a diet.
    Exactly right sir, I will have a cold one for you my friend and probably be back in Tennessee a bloated 255

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up FINAL REVIEW

It might seem cheasy for a company Rep to do a final review for a product he markets but then again I can't let consumers miss out on such a great product.

I have to admit I have been with MN now for a little over a year and at first I was skeptical. I thought as honest as a person I am could I actually tell these consumers that a product works that actually does nothing.

My first Rep job is an easy one. I have tried all of Bill's products from the Health Stabil Line to my favorite XF and I am amazed. It really makes me feel good all the PM'S I get telling me their family members are able to get off cholesterol medicine or Blood Pressure medicine because of the Stabil line, or that they have reached every goal or PR because of XF.

But actually taking XF and XFA I have to say simply amazing. I didn't hit any Pr's in this log but I was just cutting and the increased vascularity and leaness is amazing. No natty supplement has ever been able to produce the effects I have had with my body comp.

If you have not tried any of our line and think you can get a better product for a lower price, "you get what you pay for""

I love repping for MN, talking positive about a supplement that actually works

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

excellent final review, and best part, when i went to rep you it actually allowed me to unlike on bb lol.

I too have used the full line and love it all, but XF/XFA are the exceptional stand outs that are just untouchable by any other non hormonal anabolics.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MN needs 4 Peak Beta loggers!
    By SwolenONE in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 01:30 PM
  2. Peak Beta final review
    By John Smeton in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 08:05 PM
  3. Peak Beta Log
    By John Smeton in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:38 PM
  4. I won Peak-Beta in Novemeber? Is it coming?
    By somewhatgifted in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
  5. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 11:47 PM