Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Subbed. I forgot you had this log up on AM too!


  2. Sorry for the delay, had to resize.


    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       

  3. DAY 18


    CHEST

    Incline Smith
    145 x 23
    195 x 16
    225 x 14
    245 x 12
    275 x 8

    Decline
    145 warmup
    185 x 18
    225 x 16
    245 x 12
    275 x 10

    Hammer Strength Incline
    3 sets
    80
    90
    100

    Peck Deck til failure
    3 sets @145

    Cardio 22 minutes. 10 min 4.6 speed 8.0 incline
    12 min 4.6 speed 0.0 incline

    Awesome chest workout today, felt really good and the pumps were out of this world. Endurance is up. Even after incline I wasn't fatigued at all for decline's. Not a single tingle with the Peak Beta and this is my 3rd bottle. Dosed 5 XF pre workout with some White Flood and was feeling great.

    Also got some good news at work today, we have been starting a fitness center for our employees and I got a big check to spend tomorrow I will feel like a kid in a candy store..Leaving out tomorrow morning for Maryville to pick out some good equipment...Stoked to say the least.

    Weight is right at 250 today and to be honest with you if I keep these pumps and vascularity I could care less if I drop another lB
    __________________

  4. Strong ass inclines, be sure to get the sturdiest equipment you can, putting up numbers like that!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Strong ass inclines, be sure to get the sturdiest equipment you can, putting up numbers like that!
    Thanks guys, yeah I am stoked. Picked it all up today and am waiting for the rubber flooring tomorrow. I will snap some pictures hopefully after we get everthing in place tomorrow evening.

    On a side note awesome arm w/o tonight sporting my MN shirt. The gym was packed but the focus was oput of this world even after busting my hump with all the gym equipment. We picked up flat,incline,chest press,hack squat,leg press,40-110 DB, leg curl, utility bench, cable crossover,and all the attachments...shoooo no cardio tonight.

    The original XF is taking on a quicker approach than the XFA for me, just finished 1 bottle and am noticing the recomp effects earlier but the pumps are the same. Gotta love a real natty supplement that works. I preach to all my friends about ArA and like most the bigger complaint is the money,but this does it all and is worth every penny.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah I am stoked. Picked it all up today and am waiting for the rubber flooring tomorrow. I will snap some pictures hopefully after we get everthing in place tomorrow evening.

    On a side note awesome arm w/o tonight sporting my MN shirt. The gym was packed but the focus was oput of this world even after busting my hump with all the gym equipment. We picked up flat,incline,chest press,hack squat,leg press,40-110 DB, leg curl, utility bench, cable crossover,and all the attachments...shoooo no cardio tonight.

    The original XF is taking on a quicker approach than the XFA for me, just finished 1 bottle and am noticing the recomp effects earlier but the pumps are the same. Gotta love a real natty supplement that works. I preach to all my friends about ArA and like most the bigger complaint is the money,but this does it all and is worth every penny.
    and on some sites its relatively cheap, the price varies a lot from store to store, but regardless of what they pay it is very much worth it.

  7. Im admiring that vascularity, fml lol.

  8. Subbed bro..Awesome pumps and vascualrity as well..I used XF a few years ago and I def remember the awesome vascualrity I had with it..Might have to run it again down the road..Good luck..

    SJ

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Subbed bro..Awesome pumps and vascualrity as well..I used XF a few years ago and I def remember the awesome vascualrity I had with it..Might have to run it again down the road..Good luck..

    SJ
    Thanks man for following. Sorry for the lack of updates I took Sat and Sunday off any lifting and nursed this back. It's still a little stiff but getting better. I will post some pics of our Department's Fitness Center tomorrow.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Thanks man for following. Sorry for the lack of updates I took Sat and Sunday off any lifting and nursed this back. It's still a little stiff but getting better. I will post some pics of our Department's Fitness Center tomorrow.
    Cool man look forward to it. How often do you use the Xfactor and I think you said you like the older version better, am I correct in saying that?

    SJ

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Cool man look forward to it. How often do you use the Xfactor and I think you said you like the older version better, am I correct in saying that?

    SJ
    For a good while now with about a couple month break. I do like the older version better. The XFA is highly recommended and is just as good though. I like to suggest the XFA if you have any joint issues.

  12. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1305566881

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1305566914

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1305566914

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1305566914

    Here are some pics of a good hard work in progress. We are still awaiting a 13 foot DB rack, 3 elypticals, 3 treadmills, and a SuperSquat.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  13. Talking


    simply insanity, do you understand how jealous the rest of us are right now?!?!?!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    For a good while now with about a couple month break. I do like the older version better. The XFA is highly recommended and is just as good though. I like to suggest the XFA if you have any joint issues.
    Thanks man for getting back to me..

    SJ

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    simply insanity, do you understand how jealous the rest of us are right now?!?!?!
    I know man, I just hope my employees take advantage of this. It will be accessible 24/7 at no cost. How could you not?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thanks man for getting back to me..

    SJ
    Anytime SJ, if you ever have any questions about MN's line give me VelocityRob, or SwolenOne a shout anytime.

  16. wow, thats an impressive free gym! I imagine they will all love it, as you said, how could they not?

  17. MONDAY

    CHEST
    Nautilus Incline
    190 x 16
    200 x 11
    210 x 9
    210 x 8

    Flat Bench
    135 Warmup
    185 x 35
    225 x 28
    275 x 14
    315 x 8 (pleased with this )
    275 x 11
    225 x 16

    Peck Deck
    4 sets at 135 until failure

    Cardio 25 minutes 4.6 speed 10 min 8.0 incline

    TUESDAY
    BICEPS AND TRICEPS

    Alternating DB curls
    40 warmup
    45 x 16
    50 x 13
    60 x 9

    Preacher curl
    75 x 18
    95 x 15
    105 x 13
    115 x 10

    Straight Bar Cable Curl
    110 x 18
    120 x 13
    130 x 12
    140 x 10

    BM Tricep extension (overhead)
    145 x 15
    145 x 13
    155 x 10
    160 x 8

    Cable Rope extension
    110 x 16
    120 x 13
    120 x 11
    130 x 10

    25 minutes Cardio 4.6 speed 0 incline

    Great couple of days and the back is feeling great. Monday killed some chest and really not focusing so much on a 1 or 2 rpm but really was pleased with my overall endurance. Usually after that many sets my tri's giveaway and my reps go way down but I was actually up on all my reps within the last month.

    Tonight's Bi and Tri w/o was also great. The DOMS will be brutal this week I can already tell. The XF and Peak beta are doing exactly what they are designed to do. My weight is still at 250 but I can tell I am leaning out nicely. I won't have a six pack but I can see my top 2 a whole lot better. Like I was saying this isn't contest prep this is a Beach cut
    __________________

  18. Glad to hear your leaning out so well, gotta love ArA for that. Did you hit that workout at your regular gym or the new one at work?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Glad to hear your leaning out so well, gotta love ArA for that. Did you hit that workout at your regular gym or the new one at work?
    I hit it at my regular gym. The first of next week 3 treadmills and 3 elypticals are coming in and I was sort of waiting on them. Although when that Super Squat comes in my leg day will def be at work.

  20. Yesterday was Legs and I really was in the mood which is usually unlikely for leg day. I started off with a warmup- Leg press 3 plates each side and repped until I could barely squeeze the last one out. Loaded 4 plates and went up a plate on each side each set. Last set was 7 each side and got 8 solid reps. Felt really strong and my lower back is good to go. Last set I dropped it back to 4 plates and angled my feet inward focusing on burning them outer quads.

    After 6 sets leg presses I moved over to leg curls and knocked out 5 sets. I began at 110 and increased 10 lbs each set while decreasing reps.

    Finally it was extension time and man I was strong as hell on these. Started and 190 and it was too easy so moved up to 240 and then 250 and got 12 solid reps on both.

    Real pleased with all of these lifts and I know the ArA is working it's magic. It's been a while since my legs felt this strong and every lift tonight seemed easy.

  21. Great to hear about the strength! I too do not always have the utmost excitement for leg day!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Great to hear about the strength! I too do not always have the utmost excitement for leg day!
    I hear you Tim, I was going to move Leg day for Monday for that's my most energetic day and I could get it over with but have yet to change it up

  23. SHOULDERS
    Smith Machine Military Press
    135 x16
    145 x 12
    165 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 9

    DB Side delts
    35 x warmup
    40 x 15
    40 x 12
    45 x 9

    DB Front delts
    30 x warmup
    35 x 13
    35 x 11
    40 x 10

    Peck Deck Rear delts reverse
    145 x 13
    145 x 10
    145 x 9
    145 x 7

    Cardio 25 min 4.6 speed...392 cals burned

    Great shoulder workout and minimal rest. Finished all sets in about 45 minutes and it was high intensity. Weight was down to 249 today so feeling good about that. It's been a while since I was under 250. Still feeling alot leeaner even at this weight. The XF is really working it's course, vascularity is increased and I feel like I have hardened up alot. Strength is going up even after dropping the calories and my endurance from the Peak Beta is phenomenol. More reps each set.

  24. Recomp and endurance, sounds like a winning combo!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    I hit it at my regular gym. The first of next week 3 treadmills and 3 elypticals are coming in and I was sort of waiting on them. Although when that Super Squat comes in my leg day will def be at work.
    Having a full gym at work would rule. Mine has a small one, and its great for most of the employees. But if 3 people are lifting at the same time, its a full house.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Having a full gym at work would rule. Mine has a small one, and its great for most of the employees. But if 3 people are lifting at the same time, its a full house.
    Reminds me of the gym at my apartment complex, just tiny.

  27. CHEST



    Flat Bench BB
    135 x warmup
    185 x 40
    225 x 32
    275 x 17
    315 x 9

    Decline BB
    185 x 30
    225 x 20
    275 x 17
    275 x 13

    HS Incline
    4 sets 100 each arm until failure

    Peck Deck
    145 x 16
    145 x 13
    145 x 11
    145 x 10

    Cardio 4.6 speed 10 min 8.0 incline 15 min 4.6 speed 0.0 incline

    Great chest workout today, felt strong and had plenty of energy. Stopped at 315 although 365 and 405 was very promising I didn't want to push it. Not much to note except I am getting to the last few days of my XF cycle and will be posting progress pics up the first of next week.

    Tonight will be arms.

  28. Another great workout tonight. I trained Bicep's and Tricep's and killed 22 total sets. The numbers were rediculous so I didn't keep up with them. All reps until failure and pyramided each set.

    This is what it looked like


    Biceps
    Alternating DB curls 5 sets
    DB Concentration curls 4 sets
    Preacher Curls 3 sets
    Cable double bi curls (standing) 2 sets

    Triceps
    Cable 1 arm extensions 4 sets
    Rope pull downs 4 sets

    Cardio 25 min 4.6 speed
  29. Talking


    looks like we found one side effect of XFA... that users cant even keep up with the weights they are using and PRs they are setting. Hearing people report that they cannot even believe the strength gains they are making will never get old!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:47 AM
Log in
Log in