The Resurrection of Forgotten Favorite (Unsponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Howdy all !! I would like to say that I have been out of the game for far to long but hope that hopes, ties, connections have not bee lost! I wanted to make my epic failure of a log and turn it around into something great! I have purchased some APS Mesomorph and am Combining it with some tt-33, and Power Shock. I would like to give a detail log of my last month of cutting and this will be provided with some before an after pictures! My apologies to anyone who may have thought i was an :*******: but its time to get back on this horse baby! I have 4.1 weeks left before my show and would like to get some support form all AM bruthers!! :whiner: With that being said let me give you an update of my current status.

Height: 6'0
Weight: 202
Body Fat: 6.5% That is with a 9 pinch skin fold not a 7 pinch :firedevil:

Current Nutrition
Carb Manipulation (Aka Carb Cycling)

125g of carbs, 250g - 300g of protein, 50-80g of fat - Day 1
125g of carbs, 250g - 300g of protein, 50-80g of fat - Day 2
225g of carbs, 250g - 300g of protein, 50-80g of fat - Day 3

Repeat Cycle

This isnt a perfect 7 day cycle but all is well it makes and allows me to be flexible and ever changing :32:

My current work out schedule changes but so far it has been this
Monday - Back/Cardio
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - Arms/Traps/Calves/Cardio
Thursday - off/Cardio
Friday - Cardio/Calves
Saturday - Chest/Posing/Cardio
Sunday - Legs

My training styling is similiar to an F.I.R. ( Force-Isolate-Resistance) But now is just a F. R. (Forced-Resistance) To help make the shreds come alive. I'm training for the Mr. Minnesota 2011 and took second place in my class. I would love my pro card this year but believe that next will be my time to shine! I know with the help of these products I will be able to achieve at least 1 st place in my class!

APS Mesomorph - Something that I have been promoting to my friends due to its INSANE PUMP and STIM affect! haha Judgement went out and hooked me up sometime ago and did not meet his expectations but today here and now is the Aaelael he was expecting! Muahah!! :wizard:

Lets do this and will give an update with my Cardio after im done! Before pictures lets rock' n roll baby!! :22:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Before Picture

Now don't laugh at the facial expressions but here we go!! The weekend has came and went! I hope everyone had a wonderful easter! It's time to get back into the saddle!!

Before Pictures

[/ATTACH]

6'0
6.5 BF% with a 9 Pinch test :deal:

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

4/21/11

This was strickly a cardio day! :stooges: I thought i was going to be blasting some part of my body as well and ended up doing 45 minutes of some serious cardio. Let me show you the supplement regimen thus far

Mesomorph - 1/2 scoop
TT-33 - 2 MORNING - 2 AFTERNOON - 2 B4 BED
POWERSHOCK - 1.5SCOOPS DURING WORKOUT
MSM/GLUCOSAMINE - 2 CAPS DAILY

THOUGHTS

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10

I will say these marks are high right from th start because the Mesomorph + TT-33 is no joke! I will say the pumps and energy that you get from the MESOMORPH alone is something to not joke around about.

The best prework out yet and I'm thinking i will have to reduce my .5scoop to 1/3scoop until my body gets use to the power of this product!

Power Shock (VPX) Tastes FANTASTIC along with MESOMORPH :deal:

Nothing but great things to say and right now i am down 4 lbs! Mainly water but have hit the cardio up like a mad man in the last weekend and so before we know it i will be below 200lbs ahhh :ntome:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Muhaha This Was a Fantastic Chest workout!! :firedevil: Just smashin and Mashin! trying to keep the intensity up and the energy levels up as im carb cycling hard right now!! The days get long and my attention span shortens! :32:

125g of carbs although may be a lot for some it sure is not for me :22: anyways lets get back to the good stuff!!

Day 2 - Chest - 4/22/11

Incline Dumbbell Press
55 x 12 65 x 12 65 x 12 65 x 12>30 x 10

Single Arm Cable Flys > Machine Decline Press

40 x 12>70 x 12 45 x 12>60 x 12 40 x 12>50 x 12 35 x 12>20 x 8>50 x 12>20 x 10

Machine Chest Press > Dips

70 x 12> 0 x 20 60 x 12>0 x 15 55 x 12> 0 x 12 55 x 12>0 x 12

Thoughts

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10

:wizard:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

This was an off day with that being said HAPPY EASTER TO ALL :feast06:

LIBIDO CHECK!

tila_tequila15.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time no see bruther! Count me in! Damn you are in great shape!:firedevil:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Still using Meso Nice :D, your right the Powershock tastes real gooooood!!!!!

Great to see ya back on the forum, lookin really ripped bro!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank big guy !!!How are you doing :newangel:
I'm fine thanks :) Cutting for 5 more weeks so I can eat all I want during summer. Then back on cycle in September ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

Still using Meso Nice :D, your right the Powershock tastes real gooooood!!!!!

Great to see ya back on the forum, lookin really ripped bro!
hahah Judgement I will say that Meso trumph most preworkouts that i have taken!! it's truely a potent powerhouse!! :fool2: how the heck have ya been mang? :firedevil:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oh hai you :)
y0 y0 y0 Mang! Dropping it like its hot :eek:p: haha

I'm fine thanks :) Cutting for 5 more weeks so I can eat all I want during summer. Then back on cycle in September ;)
there we go!! Time to eat up dat bodyfat mang!! whatcha going to cycle this september? :newangel: oooo can you divulge that information haha :22:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Well then I do believe its time to get to the brown chicken brown cow haha :blink:

Day 4

Legs ( Hammy's)

Smith Machine Squats
135 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 15

Triple Set Time!!

Good Mornings>Lunges (Per Leg)>Hammy Curls (Each Leg)

135 x 12>135 x 12>50 x 12
85 x 15>85 x 10>30 x 15

OMFG haha I was toast after this triple set was NAAASTY!!! :newangel: Need Violin strings for Ham strings! :bigok:

20 minutes of walking on the treadmil

Love it! :wizard:

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10

Stats

HEIGHT: 6'0
WEIGHT: 204

:saevilw:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah Judgement I will say that Meso trumph most preworkouts that i have taken!! it's truely a potent powerhouse!! :fool2: how the heck have ya been mang? :firedevil:
I'm doin pretty good, workin on some lower back therapy but managing to still get some good workouts in:)

Ya I love Meso, right now I'm stackin it with N.O Ignite lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking pretty lean already. Should be able to kill with your conditioning with a month left.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty lean already. Should be able to kill with your conditioning with a month left.
Thank you! My thoughts exactly!! I have a lil surprise on its way or it should be here sometime this week! lil s4 to the mix muhaha!! But only time will tell. I wanted to have it by today so i could have a full month but i don't think it will be here till later this week. :ntome:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took you this long to send me an invite? Im highly disappointed David! Haha subbed you ole libido checker!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
brown chicken brown cow? .... no comment lol

must have a grude against your hams or something huh? what they eva do to you lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

must have a grude against your hams or something huh? what they eva do to you lol
lol-my wife loves that song.

good to see you back dave, those pics looked very shredded already!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it big man!! Alright!! Lets see some gains muhaha!! that will be a nice combination of supplements my friend! :fing02: hmmm lets see you have a nice cutt going on, i must ask what are your stats right now?
I don't know my exact stats right now, but I started at 210lbs about 4 weeks ago and I am at 200 right now. Still got 4 weeks to go and I have dropped a significant amount of BF :thumbsup: Very minor strength decrease ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I don't know my exact stats right now, but I started at 210lbs about 4 weeks ago and I am at 200 right now. Still got 4 weeks to go and I have dropped a significant amount of BF :thumbsup: Very minor strength decrease ;)
That is what i like to hear!! Muhaha the strength decreases usually won't happen till you get around 7.5% in my opinion. . :11: ROCK N ROLL Brutha!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
lol-my wife loves that song.

good to see you back dave, those pics looked very shredded already!!!
BIG T, your wife has good taste i must say :fing02: , back at'm and ready to shimmy and shake baby!!! SHAKE and BAKE haha :fool2:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Well the work days have been getting shorter due to the fact that I'm so busy and I am starting to fill my time with all things around international shipping and bodybuilding. May i say that the Arnold Classic 2011 was a very interesting group of men! Congratulations to Branch Warren who did look great. I will say that I sure do appreciate Kai Greene and his size and conditioning with striated quads and a lat spread that is Mr. Olympia worthy!
With that being said lets get to my journey. . . CHuga chuga chuga chuga choooo choooo :party:

Just so we are all on the same page, this is the supplement regimen im stick too right now.

Supplements
MESOMORPH - .5 SCOOP - 20 MINS PRIOR TO WORKOUT
POWERSHOCK - 1.5SCOOPS - DRINKING DURING WORKOUT
MSM/GLUCOSAMINE - 2 CAPS DAILY AM/PM SPLIT
TT-33 6 CAPS A DAY 2AM/2PM/2 B4 BED

WILL ADD S4 ONCE IT ARRIVES :saevilw:

Day 5
Back

Nautilus Nitro Compound Row
115 x 20 185 x 15 185 x 15 185 x 12>115 x 15

Unhand Grip Pull Downs>Cable One Arm Rows
115 x 15>100 x 15 115 x 15>100 x 12 115 x 12>90 x 15 100 x 12>90 x 12

Cable Dead Lifts
200 x 20 200 x 15 200 x 20 200 x 20

Cardio
15 minutes

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

muhaha they happen to be one of the weaker points pointed out by my trainer :whiner: soooo time to kick there ass haha :firedevil:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

Hey you really liked the S4 the first to you ran it eh? How does it compare to some PH's or natty t-boosters, does it really give some amazing effects?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

Hey you really liked the S4 the first to you ran it eh? How does it compare to some PH's or natty t-boosters, does it really give some amazing effects?
to me there is nothing like s4. . . no shut down to worry about and the androgenic affects are amazing!! I mean i was at 6 % repping 405 deadlift 15 times haha thats nasty!!! I would compare it to mdrol but with a hdrol twist. . .meaning kicks in like mdrol but eats body fat like hdrol and the str gains are similar to hdrol/mdrol hybrid!!! its wonderful !!! and its FAST ACTING!! muhaha. . .so i would love to run it with a ph and with a natty test booster!! my plan was to run it with a natty test booster up till the show but next time i will have bought products and run for 6weeks straight . . i have a plan!! The best part is teh muscle fullness is maintained!!! So i can get super lean and keep the muscle fullness baby!!! :deal:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
In for the win...Physique is looking awesome bro!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to me there is nothing like s4. . . no shut down to worry about and the androgenic affects are amazing!! I mean i was at 6 % repping 405 deadlift 15 times haha thats nasty!!! I would compare it to mdrol but with a hdrol twist. . .meaning kicks in like mdrol but eats body fat like hdrol and the str gains are similar to hdrol/mdrol hybrid!!! its wonderful !!! and its FAST ACTING!! muhaha. . .so i would love to run it with a ph and with a natty test booster!! my plan was to run it with a natty test booster up till the show but next time i will have bought products and run for 6weeks straight . . i have a plan!! The best part is teh muscle fullness is maintained!!! So i can get super lean and keep the muscle fullness baby!!! :deal:
Damn sounds like great stuff, I've been going over s4 logs for the last couple hours also reading a lot about Ostarine SARM, have you ever tried Ostarine? I'm liking what I see for ostarine, only thing I don't like about s4 is all the vision problems everyone gets from it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WILL ADD S4 ONCE IT ARRIVES :saevilw:

I'm not familiar with s4. Can someone enlighten me? Is it a supp or like a peptide?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Damn sounds like great stuff, I've been going over s4 logs for the last couple hours also reading a lot about Ostarine SARM, have you ever tried Ostarine? I'm liking what I see for ostarine, only thing I don't like about s4 is all the vision problems everyone gets from it.
I have not taken ostra or mk-2866, but what i do know is that a very close friend had taken that for about 2 months. . . His strength went up along with his weight. . . i do believe he gained an overall 25 lbs. . .now of that 25 lbs how much was muscle. . .HE is your POWERLIFTER build so i can't tell you but i do know he know deadlifts 650lbs squats 700lbs and benchs 400+ and stand 5'8 or 5'9 at 285 lbs natural. . haha not a gassed 285 either haha if you catch my drift :fing02: The vision sides aren't that bad and go away after your cycle :22: and s4 kicks in first week there is no doubt about that. . the way how i look at mk-2866 is more like a natty test booster with more gains because as my friend put it one day i just started lifting more weight :32: haha. . s4 its like BAM POW CHOW IN Y000 face :trink26:

I'm not familiar with s4. Can someone enlighten me? Is it a supp or like a peptide?
Oh yes King!! s4 is a peptide aka sarm (Select Androgen Receptor Modulator) it basically increases your bodies ability to accept its own testosterone. a nice article to read is this one right here

http://www.sarmsinfo.com/

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Lil bit of cardio action. .. but with that need a lil classic BIG A LIBITO MOTO!! :32::32: :eek:p:

andy-roddick-brooklyn-decker.jpg

oh ya haha by the way. . .i did 25 minutes of stair stepping burning!!!

Supplemental Thoughts

I'm a lil furnace when doing some cardio baby!!! Dam!! haha upped my tt-33 to 3 in the morning and not sure how i like that. . i think im going to flip flop it and start out with 2 in the more and stagger another 2 with a delayed 1 than 2 pre-bed. . .. so if that makes sense it would look like this
2am ... 4-5 hrs later 2 2 hrs later 1 prebead 2 :deal:

I didn't take any prework out yet due to it just being cardio and i wanted to see how 3 tt-33 made me feel. . . haha if the 3,3 didiio / 3,5 didiio has the affect which i feel it does this will be a perfect cycle. . just don't want any TSH shut down. . . yuk soo will look into some pct's just to be safe. . any ideas would be great all :fing02:

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Well the continuation of Day 6 was a nice arm work out!!! Arms are looking really nice!! Big T that's for you buddy haha :fool2:

Day 6 - Arms

Straight Bar Curls
65 x 15 75 x 12>65 x 10 65 x 12>45 x 12

Seated Suppinated Curls (Weight Per Arm)>Hammer Curls (weight per hand)
30 x 12>25 x 12 25 x 12>17.5 x 15 20 x 15>17.5 x 15 >10 x 15

AHHHHH!!!! :firedevil:

Tricep Pushdowns
60 x 20 60 x 20>50 x 12>40 x 10>20 x 10

BURN OUT!!!! :soapbox:

Over Head Tricep Press>Single Arm Tricep Pull Downs
90 x 10>40 x 12 90 x 10>40 x 10 65 x 12>30 x 10 65 x 10>20 x 15

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well today is going to be a cardio day only! booooo!!! I hate waiting for supplements!! blaaa stupid s4 hahah ARRIVE DMIT!!! :yell: :soapbox:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the continuation of Day 6 was a nice arm work out!!! Arms are looking really nice!! Big T that's for you buddy haha :fool2:

Day 6 - Arms

Straight Bar Curls
65 x 15 75 x 12>65 x 10 65 x 12>45 x 12

Seated Suppinated Curls (Weight Per Arm)>Hammer Curls (weight per hand)
30 x 12>25 x 12 25 x 12>17.5 x 15 20 x 15>17.5 x 15 >10 x 15

AHHHHH!!!! :firedevil:

Tricep Pushdowns
60 x 20 60 x 20>50 x 12>40 x 10>20 x 10

BURN OUT!!!! :soapbox:

Over Head Tricep Press>Single Arm Tricep Pull Downs
90 x 10>40 x 12 90 x 10>40 x 10 65 x 12>30 x 10 65 x 10>20 x 15

Pumps - 8/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 9/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 8/10
Taste -10/10
arms are much improved, dave-nice job!!!:yup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Well i will say that this was a momumental day because this is when i weight in and was soo close to 200 lbs muhaha this means that i'm very close to being show ready ya'll !! It is a high carb day that I will so much enjoy!! I will be mixing up the carb intake with Brown rice and Oatmeal!! ooooo how i love oatmeal!! muahah!!! Will stick to brown rice for till lunch but will have a nice bowl of oatmeal with 3 packets of equal before i work out :firedevil: muahha.

lets break it down baby!!

Day 7 - 4/28/11

021016_Screen_shot_2010-08-03_at_2 05 44_PM (2).jpg

Abs
Leg Throws or what ever they are called haha
Have a partner thrown your legs and you stop them
4 sets of 20

Ab Ball Crunches
0 x 25 0 x 30 0 x 30 0 x 35 :fool2:

Ab Ball Leg Planks with lower ab crunch :newangel:
0 x 20 0 x 25 0 x 20 0 x 15

Cardio 40 minutes

Octane Fitness -Elliptical (An Amazing Macine :fing02: ) - 15minutes Hr 135
StairMaster - 15 Minutes - Hr - 130 - 150
Recumbant Bike - 10 Minutes - Hr - 130 - 145

Vascularity - 8/10
Thermogentic Warm - 10/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 9/10
Taste -10/10

I will say that this tt33 is a fantastic fat burner when used with cardio. . .I a FUKIN OVEN MANG!!! OMG had to at least lost 2 lbs of water haha just with sweeting and thats a lot because im starting to HEAT UP :firedevil: at around 135 beats per minute! Thats low when your as lean as I am. Bodyfat testing Saturday Morning! I will have updated stats for you all than :saevilw:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and welcome back Aaelael!

Now time to kill it bro :boom:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and welcome back Aaelael!

Now time to kill it bro :boom:
Right on Judo! Looking lean and mean today! muahah it's a high carb day and hoping that my s4 comes today! :saevilw:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on Judo! Looking lean and mean today! muahah it's a high carb day and hoping that my s4 comes today! :saevilw:
I love carb up days. Especially when dieting for a long time, it really seems to give me a nice boost in energy and just in satiety as well, like a nice reprieve.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love carb up days. Especially when dieting for a long time, it really seems to give me a nice boost in energy and just in satiety as well, like a nice reprieve.
does bacon count as a carb?:kidding:

sounds like you are really getting this down, dave!!! glad to see it is paying off for you!:yup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Y0 y0 y000000!!! :stooges: so this weekend was very interesting!! I have been having serious knee issues and need to get them resolved sooner than later! After the show i will figure these matters out :ponder: I have been waking up in the middle of the knight and my knee is locked and it KILLS to unlock it!! The pain originates at the top of my knee cap, any suggestions?

4/29/11 - Quads

Leg Press (Narrow foot placement)
270 x 20 360 x 20 360 x 20>270 x 15>180 x 10

Leg Extensions>Single Leg Extensions (Forced)
115 x 25 >40 x 10 100 x 20>40 x 10 115 x 15>25 x 15

Walking Lunges
40 x 20> 0 x 20 40 x 20> 0 x 20 40 x 20> 0 x 20

WHOA!! This was just nasty!! The amount of reps that were done may have had some reasonn for my knee but this has been going on longer than this work out :ntome:!!! Great work out and needed this!!!

Vascularity - 8/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 9/10
Taste -10/10

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael, I cant wait to see the show pics, or pics closer to the show. I think your portions and muscular balance are great! Hope that knee gets better! Keep killing it man!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Short and Sweet Ya'll

Day 9 - Chest

4/30/11

Incline Dumbbell Press

50 x 12 65 x 12 60 x 12>40 x 15

Nautilus Chest Press>Decline Press
60 x 12>50 x 10 60 x 12>40 x 10 60 x 10>40 x 10

Cable Fly's>Dips
60 x 15> 0 x 20 50 x 12> 0 x 15 40 x 15> 0 x 10 :32:

Vascularity - 8/10
Density - 8/10
Energy - 9/10
Taste -10/10

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sucks about the knee, that can really ruin leg day. Now where exactly is the pain originating? Does it get relief when you stretch your leg out or does that make it worse? I have knee problems too but mine is infrapatellar.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get those knees back to 100% bruther ;) Might not be a good idea to push through the pain this time :p Seriously though, get well bruther!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
sucks about the knee, that can really ruin leg day. Now where exactly is the pain originating? Does it get relief when you stretch your leg out or does that make it worse? I have knee problems too but mine is infrapatellar.
The origin of the pain my friend is right above my knee. . . right where all the quad muscles insert. . in that area! as you drag your finger along your knee cap going upward, as soon as you hit soft tissue above the knee cap, is where the pain is!! :ntome: but it subsides after a couple of days. just need to make sure I am careful with lifting not to do too much cardio :grumpy:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Get those knees back to 100% bruther ;) Might not be a good idea to push through the pain this time :p Seriously though, get well bruther!

//CC
Sign of being super lean IMO :22: sucks. . i don't have any AS for joint solutions (not that i would want that anyways due to the water retention).
But, I must say we are almost finished baby!!! :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Day off baby!! Needed it after this weekend's locking knee issue :yup:

hmmmmmmm You know what im thinking Need some Bodybuilding Motivation baby!!! :firedevil:

2009arnoldclassic_kaigreene.jpg

And One of the Greatest

flex-wheeler.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joe123! Anabolics 27
ValiantThor08 General Chat 8
Supplements 0
Anabolics 12
Jokers Anabolics 3