ERASE the flaws. - AnabolicMinds.com

ERASE the flaws.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ERASE the flaws.


    Welcome to my log of PES' Erase. Currently cutting.

    I started on 04/15/11

    Starting weight: 183

    Will be running:
    Erase 2/2/2/2/2
    Clenbuterol- taper up from 40mcg first two days to 80mcg the rest of the 5 weeks. Running 50mg of benadryl every few nights as well.
    Cleaning out my bottle of S4, should have 2 weeks left of it.
    Also taking fish oil, 3g a day
    Cinnamon for blood sugar and with creatine before workouts.
    b-complex, vitamin- d3, pau d'arco (prevents mutation, ie. s4) and a joint complex.


    Day : 1
    Upon waking up took 1 erase, 25mg of S4, and 1 china black: (second day of s4 by the way)

    After having been off of EC for so long, the China black took havoc on my system. I was running at least at 99'F for the majority of the day. Sweaty as hell all day, guessing it was from the china black and erase together.

    Around 7 hours later, took another erase, and another 25mg of s4.

    Effects of erase: Joints were a bit sore so I am sticking to 2 pills a day. Was admiring women more but hell I'm 20.



    Day:2
    Upon waking up, took 1 Erase, 25mg of S4, fish oil, cinnamon, and 1 china black.

    So far feeling warm and sweating, although its the first day its been this hot. Joints aren't
    hurting as of now.

    Took my second dose of the day at around 8PM, along with S4 and pau d'arco.


    Today was my off day so no lifting, left rotator cuff is sore as it is. Had a great run though, quick 3 miles on the road in my Vibrams. It was easy cardio.

    Effects so far: Looking a little bloated in size but I had my cheat day yesterday, took log photos today. No negative sides so far

    edit: Beginning of cut


    4/15/11


    As of mothers day, crappy lighting and a cold pic. 188
    5/8/11



    Cold pics.
    5/28/11

    So considering this the end of my run. I cannot box and use erase as everything begins to hurt.
    I went from 32-29 inch waist from 185-179-183lb. currently hanging out at around 11% bodyfat.

    Stats: BF/AF
    Arms: 18/17.0
    Waist:32/29.3
    Legs: ? they are larger though
    Bodyfat: estimated 14/ to 11/12


    Effects: 10/10
    Sides: 9/10 *made my standards lower and joints did hurt a bit but im a fighter and a bodybuilder would fend better* That and when I did come off, I was pissed off at everyone and anything.
    price: 10/10
    taste: NA


    Erase works. That is all I have to say.

    *I would like to exclude the usage of clen as i never returned to the cycle.*
    This was mainly done on EC and Erase.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You'll enjoy your run of Erase
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You'll enjoy your run of Erase
    oh, yeah!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thinking about throwing in an NO, but worried about blood platelet size accompanied by the clenbuterol, although the fish oil, and mct/coconut oil should cut blood pressure/cholesterol. Anyone have an opinion on this?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Love the thread title
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    Erase... hell yes.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Love the thread title
    Haha thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Erase... hell yes.
    Agreed, I am liking it so far, a bit more sore than usual but to hell with it.


    Day 3: Woaaah considering I had a few samoa cookies, im supporting of girl scouts , I'm surprised I woke up at 179. Yes a lightweight for those out there, hell a lightweight for me the last time I was 160 I was 13 haha. I need to recomp before properly bulking.

    This was my first day of Clen, started at 20mcg, was going insane all day did not feel too well, skipped the S4 I will probably never take it again.

    Went to the beach with a few friends to enjoy the gorgeous day, came home and celebrated my sisters birthday, cheated a bit on diet to not be rude but not too worried about the calories.

    Effects so far: Had horrible cramps from the clen to the point of intestines and groin hurting. I forgot to include my taurine. Although I can say I am dropping the fat.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  8. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day: 4 I started today with 20mcg of clen, 1 erase, and my vitamin concoction. Feeling a lot better today in aspect of the clen. A bit sore, need to amp up my amino dosages.

    Ran 2 miles today after having a rockstar (taurine). My VO2 was a bit off so i was gasping for air a lot worst than I usually would be. Odd but i am asthmatic. Might throw in my deer velvet antler again for the EPO.


    Feeling alright so far.

    Update:

    Had a chest day kept it a bit light.

    Warm up:
    *Cable flys: 4x25. Was surprised did it easy with 130 each hand.
    *neutral grip dumbbell Incline press: 1x15.3x10
    *Weighted dips: 1 set warmup of 40 reps, 3 work sets. Then one set without weight. Was sweating tons by this point.
    *Lower pec flys+ elevated pushups: 3x15 - 40second rest in between.
    *Pec dec- 4 x burn out

    Effects: Noticed weights were moving a bit easier but towards the end was burnt out. Shoulders are a bit more sore than usual but tolerable. Liking this stack so far, although having to skip my preworkout sucks.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  9. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    What do you guys think about glucosamine chondriotin, I've never really had joint soreness/dryness or anything for that matter. I'd think about adding it in, you only get so many joints
  10. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    What do you guys think about glucosamine chondriotin, I've never really had joint soreness/dryness or anything for that matter. I'd think about adding it in, you only get so many joints
    I personally use a topical for these issues, i have both of my meniscus torn etc etc many joint problems to begin with haha. I have come to terms with pain, now pain needs to come to terms with me.

    Would be cool if they threw one in with it though, something along the lines of arnica or chondroitin.

    I do recommend the usage of some joint support while on this, and fish oils.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  11. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I personally use a topical for these issues, i have both of my meniscus torn etc etc many joint problems to begin with haha. I have come to terms with pain, now pain needs to come to terms with me.

    Would be cool if they threw one in with it though, something along the lines of arnica or chondroitin.

    I do recommend the usage of some joint support while on this, and fish oils.
    Well yeah damn, you need to take care of them knees. Grab some chond:P
  12. New Member
    kelvinmartin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    hello my friend. lets get those results
  13. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinmartin View Post
    hello my friend. lets get those results
    ^^ agreed. Update?
  14. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinmartin View Post
    hello my friend. lets get those results
    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    ^^ agreed. Update?
    Haha updated, will check weight again in a few days i already know I'm holding water today.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  15. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Haha updated, will check weight again in a few days i already know I'm holding water today.
    Throw the scale right next to your bed, and wake up and hop on lol
  16. New Member
    Punisher88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    197

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I personally use a topical for these issues, i have both of my meniscus torn etc etc many joint problems to begin with haha." I have come to terms with pain, now pain needs to come to terms with me."

    Would be cool if they threw one in with it though, something along the lines of arnica or chondroitin.

    I do recommend the usage of some joint support while on this, and fish oils.
    Great quote man! Not only am I gonna run a similar stack to this in a month, I personally want to ask your permission to use that quote (not as my own of course) haha. There is not a bone, joint, ligament, or muscle I havn't banged up between the weight gym, football, and my MMA training lol. Best of luck to ya bro, subbed in!
  17. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Throw the scale right next to your bed, and wake up and hop on lol
    Hahaha, I am 182 right now. What is odd is there is a bit of bloat and water retention, but I am looking leaner. Mainly my pecs are tightening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    Great quote man! Not only am I gonna run a similar stack to this in a month, I personally want to ask your permission to use that quote (not as my own of course) haha. There is not a bone, joint, ligament, or muscle I havn't banged up between the weight gym, football, and my MMA training lol. Best of luck to ya bro, subbed in!
    Go for it my friend haha. I will be following your log aswell and I know what you mean. Started muay thai/catch wrestling young so my joints are beat to hell.


    EDIT: That being said.

    Day 5:

    Woke up a bit late at 10, had issues falling asleep with spine cramps.
    I took 40mcg of clen, 1 erase, and my vitamin mixup.

    Noticing: The clen isnt as strong on me as it was the first day, was yawning a lot so took an energy drink with taurine, went to workout a bit later.

    Workout:
    Do not really recall the weight/sets, I was running through a leg workout for a friend to help him learn form. I do know I am sore as hell right now and had a great workout though.

    Took my second dose of erase, and another energy drink, have been tired, will update before I sleep.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  18. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    ^^ Well, good so far then man, is the 40mg a PH or something natty, sorry didnt catch that.
  19. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    ^^ Well, good so far then man, is the 40mg a PH or something natty, sorry didnt catch that.
    The clenbuterol? I ran it at 40mcg today, one dose. Tomorrow I might jump to 80mcg since I am not feeling the 40mcg.

    If you dont know what clenbuterol is, it is a thermogenic/hemodialator. Just helps cut and keep muscle mass since its anticatabolic. I wanted to run albuterol but was recommended clen, so using it.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  20. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Ah yes I know what that is, drew a blank sry. Hows it makin you feel?
  21. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Ah yes I know what that is, drew a blank sry. Hows it makin you feel?
    Accompanied by the Erase I feel a bit more confident throughout the day, hell i got pissed off today and unconsciously winked to a girl.

    The clen though is making me cramp a bit, nothing I cant handle though. As ofr the common sides of clen, I have no jitters, to be honest i don't feel an enormous amount of energy, it is a bit like being on EC after the third week or so when you just feel "awake".

    As for my update im feeling pretty good today, less cramping and pain although my knees feel a bit bruised, not sure why they would.


    EDIT: I forgot to add, the erase has made me oily. Not sure why, I normally never get acne, even during puberty, but recently my skin has been oily.

    ...im gaining weight, may need more taurine, have to go buy some today
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  22. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 6: Could not fall asleep last night, finally fell asleep at 6am after using norcos. Today isn't starting off well, I am 184, I will add more food into my diet to boost my metabolism.

    I wokeup, took my concoction of pills. Felt drowsy, but had to get my day going. CONTINUED IN NEXT POST.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nothing worse than pushing yourself through a day on no sleep...

    Sleep good tonight!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nothing worse than pushing yourself through a day on no sleep...

    Sleep good tonight!
    Haha will try, took unisom (benadryl) and still couldnt sleep, so I added in a norco which led to me hallucinating for a few hours before I could sleep.

    Update: So I am weighting in at 184, yet my chest looks more full. Noticing that I am holding water though which is REALLY blowing my mind since both erase and clenbuterol should have me sweating like a fat kid the first time he sees cake. '

    Anyone have input on this? I barely was sweating on a 2 mile walk in hot weather. I am drinking a gallon a day of water and a powerade or two from time to time to get my electrolytes. Only thing I can think of that has changed in my diet is im getting really low carbs and high protein.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  25. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Update: So I am weighting in at 184, yet my chest looks more full. Noticing that I am holding water though which is REALLY blowing my mind since both erase and clenbuterol should have me sweating like a fat kid the first time he sees cake. '

    Anyone have input on this? I barely was sweating on a 2 mile walk in hot weather. I am drinking a gallon a day of water and a powerade or two from time to time to get my electrolytes. Only thing I can think of that has changed in my diet is im getting really low carbs and high protein.
    The water retention is an interesting effect, since Erase has diuretic effects. If you're drinking enough (at least a galleon a day - although a galleon might not be enough) and having low carbohydrates, I can't see why you would be holding water - unless you are perhaps not eating enough, getting too much sodium despite the low carbohydrates, or you had a high carbohydrate day yesterday. Or it could be training related, due to getting used to your programme or not allowing yourself enough recovery. Or something else altogether, such as allergies, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The water retention is an interesting effect, since Erase has diuretic effects. If you're drinking enough (at least a galleon a day - although a galleon might not be enough) and having low carbohydrates, I can't see why you would be holding water - unless you are perhaps not eating enough, getting too much sodium despite the low carbohydrates, or you had a high carbohydrate day yesterday. Or it could be training related, due to getting used to your programme or not allowing yourself enough recovery. Or something else altogether, such as allergies, etc.

    ~Rosie~

    Thanks for jumping in on this. Yeah I am quite baffled at the moment, two powerful diuretics and I am not sweating all that much. I feel as if my system is playing a prank on me.

    I don't think I could drink more than a gallon at this point, its a lot of work haha. It may be me not eating enough, I will play closer attention to my intake of calories, since the clenbuterol should in theory be burning more calories for me.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  27. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Thanks for jumping in on this. Yeah I am quite baffled at the moment, two powerful diuretics and I am not sweating all that much. I feel as if my system is playing a prank on me.

    I don't think I could drink more than a gallon at this point, its a lot of work haha. It may be me not eating enough, I will play closer attention to my intake of calories, since the clenbuterol should in theory be burning more calories for me.
    No worries

    I honestly think that you should be having more than a galleon using what you are using, with your activity level - and it shouldn't be hard to drink more either (odd)

    Keep us updated on this, because it is indeed interesting and certainly not expected. Then again, not everyone reacts as expected to a product (I of all people know that well enough!), but still...

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

    I honestly think that you should be having more than a galleon using what you are using, with your activity level - and it shouldn't be hard to drink more either (odd)

    Keep us updated on this, because it is indeed interesting and certainly not expected. Then again, not everyone reacts as expected to a product (I of all people know that well enough!), but still...

    ~Rosie~

    I will get to the bottom of this. Prior to the clenbuterol, Erase accompanied by china black, had dropped me 5 pounds in 2 days. With the addition of clenbuterol I have jumped back to 184 which is . Possibly my thyroid fried somehow? I am lethargic today which is NOT supposed to happen on 60mcg of clenbuterol.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  29. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I will get to the bottom of this. Prior to the clenbuterol, Erase accompanied by china black, had dropped me 5 pounds in 2 days. With the addition of clenbuterol I have jumped back to 184 which is . Possibly my thyroid fried somehow? I am lethargic today which is NOT supposed to happen on 60mcg of clenbuterol.
    Possibly the Clen. Why not take a week off it and see what happens?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Possibly the Clen. Why not take a week off it and see what happens?

    ~Rosie~
    I upped my taurine and vitamin D, I will give it one more day, if that doesn't change I am dropping the clen for a while. Thanks once again.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I upped my taurine and vitamin D, I will give it one more day, if that doesn't change I am dropping the clen for a while. Thanks once again.
    No worries - I'm here to help out and offer suggestion.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. New Member
    kelvinmartin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    damn bro ur putting on weight? lucky aha. prolly lean muscle too with ur diet and clen. im definitely interested in how that clen works out for you bro
  33. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've been using the PES trifecta stack and battling lethergy. I'm gussing it's the erase lowering my cortisol too much. I'm going to be experimenting this next week to confirm.
  34. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinmartin View Post
    damn bro ur putting on weight? lucky aha. prolly lean muscle too with ur diet and clen. im definitely interested in how that clen works out for you bro
    Haha, I HIIIGHLY doubt I am adding muscle mass with my calorie deficit and how hard I am training. Mind is blown. Pre-clen/erase I had 0 problems staying at 180, considering I usually walk around at 200, now I am up to 186. I think I am going to refrain from taking cinnamon, maybe the loss of insulin spikes is destroying me.


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've been using the PES trifecta stack and battling lethergy. I'm gussing it's the erase lowering my cortisol too much. I'm going to be experimenting this next week to confirm.
    Possibly, I am thinking about jumping back to good ol ECA, loved it and still do, thought clenbuterol would help me cut/recomp better/faster. Bamboozled!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  35. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ah, somehow missed this.
    The Historic PES Legend
  36. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Update: Day 7

    I wokeup at 186 today, Started my day off with 80mcg of clenbuterol, one Spirodex (hopefully this will kick me off the plateau), and good ol' erase. I can already tell Erase works, it accompanied by asia black was magic.


    That being said, upped my taurine dosage to improve insulin sensitivity and conversion of T4 into T3.

    *Still not all that thirsty for some reason, but I do have to pee all the time.

    Todays' workouts will consist of chest supersets, triceps, calves and muay thai.

    Update: Had a great light chest and tri day. Saving calves for after my muay thai session.

    *Incline press : 4x20 reps, Although I can usually do this with 95lb dumbbells easy, I stuck to 80lb for some reason my chest was feeling everything more today. Which is a success I suppose.
    *Incline flys: right after, no rest. 3 second tempo till failure.
    *Dips: 4xfailure
    *dip machine : 3 x 25
    etc etc.

    Overall not my usual weight load but i felt it more today.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  37. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Update: Day 7

    I wokeup at 186 today, Started my day off with 80mcg of clenbuterol, one Spirodex (hopefully this will kick me off the plateau), and good ol' erase. I can already tell Erase works, it accompanied by asia black was magic.


    That being said, upped my taurine dosage to improve insulin sensitivity and conversion of T4 into T3.

    *Still not all that thirsty for some reason, but I do have to pee all the time.

    Todays' workouts will consist of chest supersets, triceps, calves and muay thai.

    Will update later.
    Keep up'ing your water intake, and that really is good progress from something natty, plus, your taking a therm. Damn good results, what is the mirror telling you?
  38. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Keep up'ing your water intake, and that really is good progress from something natty, plus, your taking a therm. Damn good results, what is the mirror telling you?
    Very true, only thing pissing me off is I compete at 185 haha. My back looks a little leaner, I need to purchase some calipers, and get a tan.


    I suppose at the end of this I can work on dropping the excessive mass. I usually walk around at 200, I have been at a deficit for so long I am going to just add calories in and hopefully boost my metabolism back into shape.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  39. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Very true, only thing pissing me off is I compete at 185 haha. My back looks a little leaner, I need to purchase some calipers, and get a tan.


    I suppose at the end of this I can work on dropping the excessive mass. I usually walk around at 200, I have been at a deficit for so long I am going to just add calories in and hopefully boost my metabolism back into shape.
    Well there are plenty of ways you can drop some weight dont worry about being to heavy man. Get all the effects this stack will allow you to!
  40. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Well there are plenty of ways you can drop some weight dont worry about being to heavy man. Get all the effects this stack will allow you to!
    Will do, might even keep on the clen the third week with heavy ketotifen dosing
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Atkins Diet Inherent Flaws
    By Dr.GregEllis in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Any Flaws in my Diet??
    By nsbfl1987 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 01:41 AM
  4. Any Flaws In My New Routine?
    By MurdahUDawg in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. cycle flaws
    By anabolicloc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in