ERASE the flaws.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my log of PES' Erase. Currently cutting.

I started on 04/15/11

Starting weight: 183

Will be running:
Erase 2/2/2/2/2
Clenbuterol- taper up from 40mcg first two days to 80mcg the rest of the 5 weeks. Running 50mg of benadryl every few nights as well.
Cleaning out my bottle of S4, should have 2 weeks left of it.
Also taking fish oil, 3g a day
Cinnamon for blood sugar and with creatine before workouts.
b-complex, vitamin- d3, pau d'arco (prevents mutation, ie. s4) and a joint complex.

Day : 1
Upon waking up took 1 erase, 25mg of S4, and 1 china black: (second day of s4 by the way)

After having been off of EC for so long, the China black took havoc on my system. I was running at least at 99'F for the majority of the day. Sweaty as hell all day, guessing it was from the china black and erase together.

Around 7 hours later, took another erase, and another 25mg of s4.

Effects of erase: Joints were a bit sore so I am sticking to 2 pills a day. Was admiring women more but hell I'm 20.

Day:2
Upon waking up, took 1 Erase, 25mg of S4, fish oil, cinnamon, and 1 china black.

So far feeling warm and sweating, although its the first day its been this hot. Joints aren't
hurting as of now.

Took my second dose of the day at around 8PM, along with S4 and pau d'arco.

Today was my off day so no lifting, left rotator cuff is sore as it is. Had a great run though, quick 3 miles on the road in my Vibrams. It was easy cardio.

Effects so far: Looking a little bloated in size but I had my cheat day yesterday, took log photos today. No negative sides so far

edit: Beginning of cut

4/15/11

As of mothers day, crappy lighting and a cold pic. 188
5/8/11

Cold pics.
5/28/11

So considering this the end of my run. I cannot box and use erase as everything begins to hurt.
I went from 32-29 inch waist from 185-179-183lb. currently hanging out at around 11% bodyfat.

Stats: BF/AF
Arms: 18/17.0
Waist:32/29.3
Legs: ? they are larger though
Bodyfat: estimated 14/ to 11/12

Effects: 10/10
Sides: 9/10 *made my standards lower and joints did hurt a bit but im a fighter and a bodybuilder would fend better* That and when I did come off, I was pissed off at everyone and anything.
price: 10/10
taste: NA

Erase works. That is all I have to say.

*I would like to exclude the usage of clen as i never returned to the cycle.*
This was mainly done on EC and Erase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll enjoy your run of Erase :veryhappy:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about throwing in an NO, but worried about blood platelet size accompanied by the clenbuterol, although the fish oil, and mct/coconut oil should cut blood pressure/cholesterol. Anyone have an opinion on this?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase... hell yes.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Love the thread title
Haha thanks.

Erase... hell yes.
Agreed, I am liking it so far, a bit more sore than usual but to hell with it. :bigok:

Day 3: Woaaah considering I had a few samoa cookies, im supporting of girl scouts ;), I'm surprised I woke up at 179. Yes a lightweight for those out there, hell a lightweight for me the last time I was 160 I was 13 haha. I need to recomp before properly bulking.

This was my first day of Clen, started at 20mcg, was going insane all day did not feel too well, skipped the S4 I will probably never take it again.

Went to the beach with a few friends to enjoy the gorgeous day, came home and celebrated my sisters birthday, cheated a bit on diet to not be rude but not too worried about the calories.

Effects so far: Had horrible cramps from the clen to the point of intestines and groin hurting. I forgot to include my taurine. Although I can say I am dropping the fat.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day: 4 I started today with 20mcg of clen, 1 erase, and my vitamin concoction. Feeling a lot better today in aspect of the clen. A bit sore, need to amp up my amino dosages.

Ran 2 miles today after having a rockstar (taurine). My VO2 was a bit off so i was gasping for air a lot worst than I usually would be. Odd but i am asthmatic. Might throw in my deer velvet antler again for the EPO.

Feeling alright so far.

Update:

Had a chest day kept it a bit light.

Warm up:
*Cable flys: 4x25. Was surprised did it easy with 130 each hand.
*neutral grip dumbbell Incline press: 1x15.3x10
*Weighted dips: 1 set warmup of 40 reps, 3 work sets. Then one set without weight. Was sweating tons by this point.
*Lower pec flys+ elevated pushups: 3x15 - 40second rest in between.
*Pec dec- 4 x burn out

Effects: Noticed weights were moving a bit easier but towards the end was burnt out. Shoulders are a bit more sore than usual but tolerable. Liking this stack so far, although having to skip my preworkout sucks.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about glucosamine chondriotin, I've never really had joint soreness/dryness or anything for that matter. I'd think about adding it in, you only get so many joints ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about glucosamine chondriotin, I've never really had joint soreness/dryness or anything for that matter. I'd think about adding it in, you only get so many joints ;)
I personally use a topical for these issues, i have both of my meniscus torn etc etc many joint problems to begin with haha. I have come to terms with pain, now pain needs to come to terms with me. :thumbsup:

Would be cool if they threw one in with it though, something along the lines of arnica or chondroitin.

I do recommend the usage of some joint support while on this, and fish oils.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I personally use a topical for these issues, i have both of my meniscus torn etc etc many joint problems to begin with haha. I have come to terms with pain, now pain needs to come to terms with me. :thumbsup:

Would be cool if they threw one in with it though, something along the lines of arnica or chondroitin.

Well yeah damn, you need to take care of them knees. Grab some chond:p

kelvinmartin

kelvinmartin

Awards
hello my friend. lets get those results

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I personally use a topical for these issues, i have both of my meniscus torn etc etc many joint problems to begin with haha." I have come to terms with pain, now pain needs to come to terms with me." :thumbsup:

Great quote man! Not only am I gonna run a similar stack to this in a month, I personally want to ask your permission to use that quote (not as my own of course) haha. There is not a bone, joint, ligament, or muscle I havn't banged up between the weight gym, football, and my MMA training lol. Best of luck to ya bro, subbed in!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Throw the scale right next to your bed, and wake up and hop on lol
Hahaha, I am 182 right now. What is odd is there is a bit of bloat and water retention, but I am looking leaner. Mainly my pecs are tightening.

Great quote man! Not only am I gonna run a similar stack to this in a month, I personally want to ask your permission to use that quote (not as my own of course) haha. There is not a bone, joint, ligament, or muscle I havn't banged up between the weight gym, football, and my MMA training lol. Best of luck to ya bro, subbed in!
Go for it my friend haha. I will be following your log aswell and I know what you mean. Started muay thai/catch wrestling young so my joints are beat to hell.

EDIT: That being said.

Day 5:

Woke up a bit late at 10, had issues falling asleep with spine cramps.
I took 40mcg of clen, 1 erase, and my vitamin mixup.

Noticing: The clen isnt as strong on me as it was the first day, was yawning a lot so took an energy drink with taurine, went to workout a bit later.

Workout:
Do not really recall the weight/sets, I was running through a leg workout for a friend to help him learn form. I do know I am sore as hell right now and had a great workout though.

Took my second dose of erase, and another energy drink, have been tired, will update before I sleep.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
^^ Well, good so far then man, is the 40mg a PH or something natty, sorry didnt catch that.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
^^ Well, good so far then man, is the 40mg a PH or something natty, sorry didnt catch that.
The clenbuterol? I ran it at 40mcg today, one dose. Tomorrow I might jump to 80mcg since I am not feeling the 40mcg.

If you dont know what clenbuterol is, it is a thermogenic/hemodialator. Just helps cut and keep muscle mass since its anticatabolic. I wanted to run albuterol but was recommended clen, so using it.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes I know what that is, drew a blank sry. Hows it makin you feel?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
:ugh:
Ah yes I know what that is, drew a blank sry. Hows it makin you feel?
Accompanied by the Erase I feel a bit more confident throughout the day, hell i got pissed off today and unconsciously winked to a girl.

The clen though is making me cramp a bit, nothing I cant handle though. As ofr the common sides of clen, I have no jitters, to be honest i don't feel an enormous amount of energy, it is a bit like being on EC after the third week or so when you just feel "awake".

As for my update im feeling pretty good today, less cramping and pain although my knees feel a bit bruised, not sure why they would.

EDIT: I forgot to add, the erase has made me oily. Not sure why, I normally never get acne, even during puberty, but recently my skin has been oily. :ugh:

...im gaining weight, may need more taurine, have to go buy some today

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Could not fall asleep last night, finally fell asleep at 6am after using norcos. Today isn't starting off well, I am 184, I will add more food into my diet to boost my metabolism.

I wokeup, took my concoction of pills. Felt drowsy, but had to get my day going. CONTINUED IN NEXT POST.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nothing worse than pushing yourself through a day on no sleep...

Sleep good tonight!
Haha will try, took unisom (benadryl) and still couldnt sleep, so I added in a norco which led to me hallucinating for a few hours before I could sleep.

Update: So I am weighting in at 184, yet my chest looks more full. Noticing that I am holding water though which is REALLY blowing my mind since both erase and clenbuterol should have me sweating like a fat kid the first time he sees cake. '

Anyone have input on this? I barely was sweating on a 2 mile walk in hot weather. I am drinking a gallon a day of water and a powerade or two from time to time to get my electrolytes. Only thing I can think of that has changed in my diet is im getting really low carbs and high protein.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: So I am weighting in at 184, yet my chest looks more full. Noticing that I am holding water though which is REALLY blowing my mind since both erase and clenbuterol should have me sweating like a fat kid the first time he sees cake. '

Anyone have input on this? I barely was sweating on a 2 mile walk in hot weather. I am drinking a gallon a day of water and a powerade or two from time to time to get my electrolytes. Only thing I can think of that has changed in my diet is im getting really low carbs and high protein.
The water retention is an interesting effect, since Erase has diuretic effects. If you're drinking enough (at least a galleon a day - although a galleon might not be enough) and having low carbohydrates, I can't see why you would be holding water - unless you are perhaps not eating enough, getting too much sodium despite the low carbohydrates, or you had a high carbohydrate day yesterday. Or it could be training related, due to getting used to your programme or not allowing yourself enough recovery. Or something else altogether, such as allergies, etc.

~Rosie~

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
The water retention is an interesting effect, since Erase has diuretic effects. If you're drinking enough (at least a galleon a day - although a galleon might not be enough) and having low carbohydrates, I can't see why you would be holding water - unless you are perhaps not eating enough, getting too much sodium despite the low carbohydrates, or you had a high carbohydrate day yesterday. Or it could be training related, due to getting used to your programme or not allowing yourself enough recovery. Or something else altogether, such as allergies, etc.

~Rosie~

Thanks for jumping in on this. Yeah I am quite baffled at the moment, two powerful diuretics and I am not sweating all that much. I feel as if my system is playing a prank on me.

I don't think I could drink more than a gallon at this point, its a lot of work haha. It may be me not eating enough, I will play closer attention to my intake of calories, since the clenbuterol should in theory be burning more calories for me. :grumpy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for jumping in on this. Yeah I am quite baffled at the moment, two powerful diuretics and I am not sweating all that much. I feel as if my system is playing a prank on me.

I don't think I could drink more than a gallon at this point, its a lot of work haha. It may be me not eating enough, I will play closer attention to my intake of calories, since the clenbuterol should in theory be burning more calories for me. :grumpy:
No worries :)

I honestly think that you should be having more than a galleon using what you are using, with your activity level - and it shouldn't be hard to drink more either (odd) :think:

Keep us updated on this, because it is indeed interesting and certainly not expected. Then again, not everyone reacts as expected to a product (I of all people know that well enough!), but still...

~Rosie~

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
No worries :)

I honestly think that you should be having more than a galleon using what you are using, with your activity level - and it shouldn't be hard to drink more either (odd) :think:

Keep us updated on this, because it is indeed interesting and certainly not expected. Then again, not everyone reacts as expected to a product (I of all people know that well enough!), but still...

~Rosie~

I will get to the bottom of this. Prior to the clenbuterol, Erase accompanied by china black, had dropped me 5 pounds in 2 days. With the addition of clenbuterol I have jumped back to 184 which is :rasp:. Possibly my thyroid fried somehow? I am lethargic today which is NOT supposed to happen on 60mcg of clenbuterol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will get to the bottom of this. Prior to the clenbuterol, Erase accompanied by china black, had dropped me 5 pounds in 2 days. With the addition of clenbuterol I have jumped back to 184 which is :rasp:. Possibly my thyroid fried somehow? I am lethargic today which is NOT supposed to happen on 60mcg of clenbuterol.
Possibly the Clen. Why not take a week off it and see what happens?

~Rosie~

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Possibly the Clen. Why not take a week off it and see what happens?

~Rosie~
I upped my taurine and vitamin D, I will give it one more day, if that doesn't change I am dropping the clen for a while. Thanks once again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I upped my taurine and vitamin D, I will give it one more day, if that doesn't change I am dropping the clen for a while. Thanks once again.
No worries - I'm here to help out and offer suggestion.

~Rosie~

kelvinmartin

kelvinmartin

Awards
damn bro ur putting on weight? lucky aha. prolly lean muscle too with ur diet and clen. im definitely interested in how that clen works out for you bro

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the PES trifecta stack and battling lethergy. I'm gussing it's the erase lowering my cortisol too much. I'm going to be experimenting this next week to confirm.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
damn bro ur putting on weight? lucky aha. prolly lean muscle too with ur diet and clen. im definitely interested in how that clen works out for you bro
Haha, I HIIIGHLY doubt I am adding muscle mass with my calorie deficit and how hard I am training. Mind is blown. Pre-clen/erase I had 0 problems staying at 180, considering I usually walk around at 200, now I am up to 186. I think I am going to refrain from taking cinnamon, maybe the loss of insulin spikes is destroying me.

I've been using the PES trifecta stack and battling lethergy. I'm gussing it's the erase lowering my cortisol too much. I'm going to be experimenting this next week to confirm.
Possibly, I am thinking about jumping back to good ol ECA, loved it and still do, thought clenbuterol would help me cut/recomp better/faster. Bamboozled!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 7

I wokeup at 186 today, Started my day off with 80mcg of clenbuterol, one Spirodex (hopefully this will kick me off the plateau), and good ol' erase. I can already tell Erase works, it accompanied by asia black was magic.

That being said, upped my taurine dosage to improve insulin sensitivity and conversion of T4 into T3.

*Still not all that thirsty for some reason, but I do have to pee all the time.

Todays' workouts will consist of chest supersets, triceps, calves and muay thai.

Update: Had a great light chest and tri day. Saving calves for after my muay thai session.

*Incline press : 4x20 reps, Although I can usually do this with 95lb dumbbells easy, I stuck to 80lb for some reason my chest was feeling everything more today. Which is a success I suppose.
*Incline flys: right after, no rest. 3 second tempo till failure.
*Dips: 4xfailure
*dip machine : 3 x 25
etc etc.

Overall not my usual weight load but i felt it more today.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 7

I wokeup at 186 today, Started my day off with 80mcg of clenbuterol, one Spirodex (hopefully this will kick me off the plateau), and good ol' erase. I can already tell Erase works, it accompanied by asia black was magic.

That being said, upped my taurine dosage to improve insulin sensitivity and conversion of T4 into T3.

*Still not all that thirsty for some reason, but I do have to pee all the time.

Todays' workouts will consist of chest supersets, triceps, calves and muay thai.

Will update later.
Keep up'ing your water intake, and that really is good progress from something natty, plus, your taking a therm. Damn good results, what is the mirror telling you? :thumbsup:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Keep up'ing your water intake, and that really is good progress from something natty, plus, your taking a therm. Damn good results, what is the mirror telling you? :thumbsup:
Very true, only thing pissing me off is I compete at 185 haha. My back looks a little leaner, I need to purchase some calipers, and get a tan.

I suppose at the end of this I can work on dropping the excessive mass. I usually walk around at 200, I have been at a deficit for so long I am going to just add calories in and hopefully boost my metabolism back into shape.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Very true, only thing pissing me off is I compete at 185 haha. My back looks a little leaner, I need to purchase some calipers, and get a tan.

I suppose at the end of this I can work on dropping the excessive mass. I usually walk around at 200, I have been at a deficit for so long I am going to just add calories in and hopefully boost my metabolism back into shape.
Well there are plenty of ways you can drop some weight:) dont worry about being to heavy man. Get all the effects this stack will allow you to!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Well there are plenty of ways you can drop some weight:) dont worry about being to heavy man. Get all the effects this stack will allow you to!
Will do, might even keep on the clen the third week with heavy ketotifen dosing

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 8

Not sure if it was the spirodex, the added calories, or the fact that I stopped taking cinnamon (insulin) but I wokeup at 181.

I took 100mcg of clenbuterol and my usual dosage of
Took today pretty light with some kettlebells, other than that nothing to extravagant today.

I did notice during my chinups today that they are a lot easier. Got in a good 6 sets of wide grip for 15 reps. Light day though.

Diet was sloppy today but tomorrow is heavy on cardio so not worried about having loaded up my glycogen stores.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 8

Not sure if it was the spirodex, the added calories, or the fact that I stopped taking cinnamon (insulin) but I wokeup at 181.

I took 100mcg of clenbuterol and my usual dosage of
Took today pretty light with some kettlebells, other than that nothing to extravagant today.

I did notice during my chinups today that they are a lot easier. Got in a good 6 sets of wide grip for 15 reps. Light day though.

Diet was sloppy today but tomorrow is heavy on cardio so not worried about having loaded up my glycogen stores.
It could be really anything man, I wouldn't worry. Its only day 8, all you have is time :thumbsup:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
It could be really anything man, I wouldn't worry. Its only day 8, all you have is time :thumbsup:

Haha thanks my man, I am guessing it was the calorie intake. I was over what i usually consume in a day yesterday and woke up at 181 once again. I am noticing my traps look a lot larger and overall I am looking more solid. As great as this stack is I may try a small bulk haha.

Update: Took my daily concoction, today im spacing my clen dosage out to 60mcg, then 40mcg 4 hours later. Why only 4? It is hard to sleep unless I load up on antihistamines.

So far I am feeling pretty hard. It is taking longer than I'd like to recover from workout injuries, but I can handle the pain. Only issue so far is getting enough water and having to pee every 5 minutes.

I am figuring bodyfat to being around 15% everything is lean other than my lower pecs, and about 2 inches on the gut.

Will update later, so far loving it. Glad i listened to my drug dealer and kept on clen haha.

Later Update: Bajeebus did 15degree incline at 3.5mph for 30 minutes in my hoodie and built my own pool. Have never sweat that much before haha. Did a few super sets of core workouts/chinups but had to stop when my neck etc. began to cramp up from dehydration.

Feeling great so far, other than my neck cramping.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks my man, I am guessing it was the calorie intake. I was over what i usually consume in a day yesterday and woke up at 181 once again. I am noticing my traps look a lot larger and overall I am looking more solid. As great as this stack is I may try a small bulk haha.

Update: Took my daily concoction, today im spacing my clen dosage out to 60mcg, then 40mcg 4 hours later. Why only 4? It is hard to sleep unless I load up on antihistamines.

So far I am feeling pretty hard. It is taking longer than I'd like to recover from workout injuries, but I can handle the pain. Only issue so far is getting enough water and having to pee every 5 minutes.

I am figuring bodyfat to being around 15% everything is lean other than my lower pecs, and about 2 inches on the gut.

Will update later, so far loving it. Glad i listened to my drug dealer and kept on clen haha.
Lol, you will naturally get some bulk usually from these natty sups. They are great help!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 in my log I suppose
Happy easter everyone
Currently at 181 running 100mcg of clen a day

Will entirely revamp this post when I get home haha

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Happy easter everyone

Lol, iPhone or something?:p looking forward to hearing.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Happy easter everyone

Lol, iPhone or something?:p looking forward to hearing.

Haha, yeah was on my phone, crappy connection.

UPDATE: As for today, to keep from breaking my diet I nibbled from time to time but am below my daily macros.

As for personal change, nothing noticed much, I do look a bit leaner in the mirror though so I am liking that. Only 8 days in for clen and 10 days in for Erase so I am pleased

Issue: Noticing my nuts hurt every once in a while but that is probably from the dehydration aches that I get. I am taking potassium supplementation, while drinking around 2 gallons of water a day. I am also taking about 5-6 grams of taurine a day.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

Was a great day, started my day off with 60mcg of clen, and then one later for a 80 mcg concoction. Took my erase, which I am proud to say I have fallen in love with.

I am 180lb but abs are showing and im looking leaner, are you a wizard PES?!

My pops noticed my abs, which I rarely if ever have. I am noticing vascularity in my forearms and I am genetically not vascular at all.

Workout :

*Incline press 85lb warm up for 25 reps, 95lb for 20 reps for 2 sets. A little more than I usually do but not heavy I was benching 350 3 years ago.

*Then moved to neutral presses 65lb for 20 controlled reps superseted by incline flys
*Weighted dips machine with 3 plates on each side was easy surprisingly.
*Then moved onto tricep roap pushdowns 100lb easy reps for 4 sets
*Bar pushdowns with the stack easy 15+ reps for 4 sets

To cut it short, I may not have the endurance I usually have, due to sweating pounds, but I feel stronger.

The friend that i have logging ERASE is also feeling stronger. May stock up on this stuff.

Day:12 I am still 180lb, looking alright if I say so myself, I need to go grocery shopping. Started with 80mcg of clenbuterol, Erase, and my other concoction of pills.

Update: I am noticing I am less anti social than usual.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established