Tomahawk Coming Back Strong with Wyked and DAA-HCG (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to start off by saying thanks to all of the Taurus Nutrition reps especially thebigt (T.O.M.) and liftergym33 for this opportunity to log this.

Getting back into it after a month long lay off due to being sick. Wasnt anything special but with some of the meds they gave me it took a little longer to get better and wanted to be safe.

I will be running 5/3/1 and doing intermittent fasting as my diet. Started on 4/16/11
Now some info about the supps

Wyked
The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!

Directions: Take 1-3 scoops prior to workouts using 8-16 oz of water. You can mix with other supplements, but caution should be taken with any other stimulant based products or preworkout blends. Wyked is a very potent stimulant based preworkout and only people in good health should enjoy this product.

Serving Size: ~6g
Servings Per Container: 50
Active Ingredients:
Aspartic Acid
Creatine Monohydrate
Glycine
Taurine
L-Alanine
Leucine
Beta Alanine
Arginine AKG
Caffeine
Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine
Synephrine HCL
Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)

DAA-HCG​
D-Aspartic Acid is well known to increase testosterone production. We wanted to see if we could get an improvement on this and boost testosterone levels even higher along with increasing growth hormone as well.

Lactate is a little known stimulator of hormones. It is theorized that after strenuous exercise, the body dumps a small amount of lactate into the blood as a signal mechanism to tell it to increase the supply of muscle building hormones. This signaling pathway makes total sense when you think about it! Lactate increased testicular production of testosterone similar to HCG. Also may have a profound effect on growth hormone.

This is why we say that this product truly is exercise in a bottle from a hormonal perspective. People are coming around to the understanding that blood lactate is indeed a potent stimulator of hormones.

"Lactic acid does not cause that dreaded burning sensation during intense exercise. When lactic acid is made it’s split into lactate ion (lactate) and hydrogen ion. Hydrogen ion is the bad guy, the acid in lactic acid that interferes with electrical signals in nerve and muscle tissue. And lactic acid is not responsible for any muscle soreness felt the next day or two after a hard workout. That is caused by muscle damage and post-exercise tissue inflammation."

So you see, it's not lactate it's the H- that causes the muscle "burn". You get the benefits of the lactate without the negatives of the H atom!

We looked for the best form of Lactate to give with our D-AA. Well, luckily we found a supplier of Calcium Lactate which gives us both lactate and calcium. Calcium is an important cofactor in testosterone production. Now, perhaps you need more calcium but then again perhaps not...

Quick Recap

• D-Aspartic Acid is well studied in cellular metabolism to boost testosterone production via important testicular enzymes.

• Lactate is a signaling molecule used by the body after intense exercise to stimulate growth and hormone release.

• Lactacte has been shown in preliminary studies to work in conjunction with D-Aspartic Acid to increase testosterone production, as well as increasing IGF-1 and Growth Hormone Levels.

Supplement Facts

DA-HCG
1 Full Month Supply (4 Weeks)
Servings Per Container: 56
2 Scoops (Filled to Fill Line) Equals: 3g D-Aspartic Acid 1.5g Calcium Lactate (Supplying 1.3g Lactate)

Directions:
Fill Scoop To Serving Line For Each Dose. Take 2 Scoops (Filled Only To Scoop Fill Line) Per Day On An Empty Stomach Between Meals Divided Into Two Doses. Cycle Off The Product For At Least 1 Week After Each Container.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIRST BITCHES!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review
Figure it has been long enough for me to digest the info.

DAA-HCG
Early on I noticed a big libido jump. Was quite distracting honestly. Seemed to pass calm down a little bit as I continued to take it but still present. Acne has been acting up lately. I already have oily skin and it is starting to warm up in GA but I feel confident saying it has been increased by a boost in test.

Never tasted the powder. Only thing I didnt like is the containers are so small and sometimes I would fumbled the container because it was so small. Plus the scoop didnt fit well.

Wyked
The first thing I noticed is how great it tasted. The best tasting supp I have taken preworkout wise. For the most part mixed up and it wasnt noticeable while drinking. Was like a glass of refreshing lemonade. I could really feel the stim effect. 2 scoops was enough for me anymore and I felt overstimmed. Focus was on point and some nice mind muscle connection. Was sweating profusely too.

The long handles scoop was a nice addition made it easy to reach the powder.

Overall I would say this is a great stack. Add a nice AI and prolactin protection and you are set. I see great things for this company. Thanks again for giving me this opportunity.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post for final review or whatever I feel like putting.

Edit: Lol damn it Josh now people are going to think I wont put a final review up.
:love:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh just judo flipped your thread! KAPOW!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to watch you get stim'd! You got your package already?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm IN! Really interested in this DAA product. Having just tried DAA for the first time last month I'm in love with it. If Tauras can improve upon it then I'm all for it!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk, what is your past experience with DAA?

Other brands, likes, dislikes...etc

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found your thread, (Ron Burgundy voice) I wanna be friends with it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh just judo flipped your thread! KAPOW!
Haha ya he did.

In to watch you get stim'd! You got your package already?
Lol this is stuff I ordered. That kind of shipping would be TOO fast lol.

Tomahawk, what is your past experience with DAA?

Other brands, likes, dislikes...etc
My only other experience with DAA is bulk by PrimaForce and basically just seeing how Adamantium tasted. The bulk DAA was ok but nothing over the top. Hopefully the addition of the calcium lactate will make a marked improvement for me.

Just found your thread, (Ron Burgundy voice) I wanna be friends with it.
Haha thanks Ron good to have you here.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok since I got a few of the TN reps in here. Is it ok if I use an AI? There are certain supps I like to take when using DAA.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok since I got a few of the TN reps in here. Is it ok if I use an AI? There are certain supps I like to take when using DAA.
I would ask Chris just to double check but I usually like to stack Mucuna and an AI such as formadrol with DAA

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would ask Chris just to double check but I usually like to stack Mucuna and an AI such as formadrol with DAA
I will ask him and see what he says. I have a few different AIs I can use. Those were the 2 things on my list.

Workout
Military press
120*5, 135*5, 155*15

Seated rear delts with 10 deep breath rest
25*14,20*12,15*11

Seated DB lateral raise 15 deep breath rest
25*10,10,10

Dips
20, meant to do these RIGHT after my last set. Felt so much easier being 20 pounds lighter.

Overhead tricep ext machine short rest
220*6,170*7,120*9

Seated tricep ext machine 15 deep breath rest
60*13,50*12,40*10

Reverse tricep ext cable 10 deep breath rest
100*10,80*10,70*10,60*10,50*10

Edit: thoughts
Used 2 scoops of the Wyked and a scoop of the DAA-HCG. I never really get real pumped in my shoulders but I def felt a little something today. Triceps def got a good pump/sore feeling going. Felt real focused and in the zone. Didnt spend anytime talk or resting really. Didnt have an overstimmed feel. More like tunnel vision with a task at hand. That feeling seemed to fade a little while after my workout which is ok because my workouts are short.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With some of the shipping issues i was considering throwing the cherries on and making some speedy delivers :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will ask him and see what he says. I have a few different AIs I can use. Those were the 2 things on my list.

Workout
Military press
120*5, 135*5, 155*15

Seated rear delts with 10 deep breath rest
25*14,20*12,15*11

Seated DB lateral raise 15 deep breath rest
25*10,10,10

Dips
20, meant to do these RIGHT after my last set. Felt so much easier being 20 pounds lighter.

Overhead tricep ext machine short rest
220*6,170*7,120*9

Seated tricep ext machine 15 deep breath rest
60*13,50*12,40*10

Reverse tricep ext cable 10 deep breath rest
100*10,80*10,70*10,60*10,50*10

Will edit to add my thoughts on my workout.
Have you started using your Wyked yet? Or are you waiting till the promo one comes in?

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it Tom.

I think IGF-2 would be a killer addition to DA-HCG along with formadrol. Would make an awesome stack! Something I plan on doing in the future myself

BTW hows the fasting coming along?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom you always got a log (or multiple) going. I'm in! Looks like a few good products as well ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post for final review or whatever I feel like putting.

Edit: Lol damn it Josh now people are going to think I wont put a final review up.
lol-just means you will have to do a seperate review thread.:notworthy:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you started using your Wyked yet? Or are you waiting till the promo one comes in?

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it Tom.

I think IGF-2 would be a killer addition to DA-HCG along with formadrol. Would make an awesome stack! Something I plan on doing in the future myself

BTW hows the fasting coming along?
Yes I couldnt help but try it out.

I actually do have some IGF-2. Been using their Lipotropin PM for similar effect. Aslo have Formadrol, 6-bromo(25mg caps), and Erase. One of those 3 would be ones I would want to stack.

The fasting is going great. I am seriously having no trouble not eating. Really surprised me the most. Weight was 221 with no adjustment today.

Tom you always got a log (or multiple) going. I'm in! Looks like a few good products as well ;)
Lol I try to only have one going at a time, but this popped up and I couldnt help but try and win.

lol-just means you will have to do a seperate review thread.:notworthy:
Haha we shall see about that. Thanks again for picking me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following along closely on this one. The combo looks to be very impressive. Throwing in the 6-bromo would be a nice addition.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in bud!
Glad to have you join over here.

I'll be following along closely on this one. The combo looks to be very impressive. Throwing in the 6-bromo would be a nice addition.
Ya I hope to get word back from them soon to see if it is ok if I had the 6-bromo or another AI.

I'm interested on your feedback on this, will follow along
Good to see you DF. Hopefully I can live up to expections.

Thanks man always good to have good people in my logs.

Workout
Deadlift
375*3
425*3
475*11

Good mornings
145*12,12,12,12

Hanging leg raise

Had to sit and wait before I worked out. Was like caging a monkey on speed lol. I was real fidgity. Had pretty good focus during my workout. The 2nd set of deadlifts felt a little off, but when it came time to do the REAL set I was in the zone. Really gutted the last rep out. The rest of the workout was smooth sailing basically. Just some light work. The last set of leg raises were rough.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, 475 x 11 DL is light work! :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout

Bench
195*3, 220*3, 250*9

Incline DB press
55*15,60*15, 55*11+4, 45*12+4

Incline pec deck
150*7, 120*12, 90*17

Bent over rows
185*10,10,10,10

Iso hammer strength high rows 15 deep breath rest
3 plates*14, 2 plates*16, 1 plate*20

Will add notes in a bit.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk, are you taking the recomended dose of DAA-HCG or more?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk, are you taking the recomended dose of DAA-HCG or more?
Thanks for bringing this up Hawk just reminded me to tell yall(yes I actually say yall when I talk lol If you dont believe me ask somebody) something.

How I am taking these supplements.
Pre workout drink
20ish oz of water
1 scoop DAA-HCG
2 scoops of Wyked
2 scoops of Anabolic Innovation's RecoverPro lemonade

Stuff tastes about as much as I remember lemonade tasting. This is how I recommend taking it personally. I am still fasting at this point so on an empty stomach.

My night dose of DAA-HCG is mixed with some LG BCAA plus, 1 scoop beta alanine, 5 grams l-glutamine, 5 grams 2:1:1 BCAAs, and crystal light for added flavor.

That is my long winded way of saying yes I am taking the recommended dose of DAA-HCG lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for bringing this up Hawk just reminded me to tell yall(yes I actually say yall when I talk lol If you dont believe me ask somebody) something.

How I am taking these supplements.
Pre workout drink
20ish oz of water
1 scoop DAA-HCG
2 scoops of Wyked
2 scoops of Anabolic Innovation's RecoverPro lemonade

Stuff tastes about as much as I remember lemonade tasting. This is how I recommend taking it personally. I am still fasting at this point so on an empty stomach.

My night dose of DAA-HCG is mixed with some LG BCAA plus, 1 scoop beta alanine, 5 grams l-glutamine, 5 grams 2:1:1 BCAAs, and crystal light for added flavor.

That is my long winded way of saying yes I am taking the recommended dose of DAA-HCG lol.
Haha I enjoyed the reading!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi! (I'm following)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my guess is that it won't take long for this to give results.:run:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In brother! Nice stack! Look forward to seeing what you think of this versus bulk DAA.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother! Nice stack! Look forward to seeing what you think of this versus bulk DAA.
Thanks guys. I would say I like this much better than just bulk DAA. Didnt notice much from bulk DAA and this so far has already had an effect on my libido.

My workout today wasnt what I was hoping to do but I rushed out the house and didnt write out my routine. Oh well it was a nice change of pace for sure.

Workout
Hack squats 10 deep breath rest periods
3 plates*15, 2 plates*12, 1 plate*15

Seated leg curls superset with leg ext
90*12,12,12
100*15,14,13

Seated calves superset with seated leg curls
135*12,11,10
45*15,15,15

Was a short workout that took about 45 minutes. Didnt rest much and it totally kicked my ass. Will definitely be working on my cardio. Had great focus and really contracted my muscles to get the most out of each rep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I would say I like this much better than just bulk DAA. Didnt notice much from bulk DAA and this so far has already had an effect on my libido.

My workout today wasnt what I was hoping to do but I rushed out the house and didnt write out my routine. Oh well it was a nice change of pace for sure.

Workout
Hack squats 10 deep breath rest periods
3 plates*15, 2 plates*12, 1 plate*15

Seated leg curls superset with leg ext
90*12,12,12
100*15,14,13

Seated calves superset with seated leg curls
135*12,11,10
45*15,15,15

Was a short workout that took about 45 minutes. Didnt rest much and it totally kicked my ass. Will definitely be working on my cardio. Had great focus and really contracted my muscles to get the most out of each rep.
spontaneity!!!!:bigok:

glad to hear this is treating you well, didn't think you would be seeing results this soon!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my shoulder workout from Friday
Workout
Military press
130*3, 150*3, 170*7

Arnolds Short rest
75*8, 55*8, 35*12

Lateral raise DBs short rest
25*8, 20*10, 15*12

Lat pull downs with wide super ROM bar(need to get a pic of this bar)
100*15,15,15,15

Seated DB snatches(will be a regular)
12*15,15*12,12

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Work with me here because it is a big jumbled up mess lol.
Workout

Standing BB curls
60*15,90*10,100*8,110*6
Then a strip set 80*10,60*11,40*13

Seated DB curls
20*12,30*10,40*6,35*6
strip set 30*10,20*12,12*12
pitiful I know lol

smith close grip bench
105*15,155*12,175*7,185*4
felt off and felt my chest way too much anyway.

Overhead tricep ext superset with Cable reverse tricep ext with thick bar
200*8,7 180*7,7
70*12,13,14,15

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice work my friend!! Been a minute but nice work on all these lifts! Looking strong!! Very strong . . .wait for it. . . .

kettlebell-rack.jpg

BAM!!!! :32:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yes. David always has some good pics :D

Haven't seen ya around in awhile bud?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of DAA per day!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work my friend!! Been a minute but nice work on all these lifts! Looking strong!! Very strong . . .wait for it. . . .

View attachment 38014

BAM!!!! :32:
Where you been bud? Hope everything is going well especially training.

Ah yes. David always has some good pics :D

Haven't seen ya around in awhile bud?
Oh yes David knows how to do a libido check.

That's a lot of DAA per day!
Ya how much DAA is in Wyked per scoop? I figure I am not taking THAT much. I will say libido is jumping :eek:p:

quote for the boobs
Mmmm boobs :sgrin:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya how much DAA is in Wyked per scoop? I figure I am not taking THAT much. I will say libido is jumping :eek:p:
DAA has a crazy impact on libido :11:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout

Deadlift
395*5, 445*3, 505*7 estimated max 611
t-bar rows

90*15,15,15,135*12,180*10
stripset 5*12,4*10,3*8,2*6

Wide lat pulldowns
150*15,170*15,190*12,210*10,230*7

Full ROM bar lat pulldowns
70*15,90*15,110*15,130*12,150*10

Steated cable rows superset hammer strength high rows
100*15,120*15,140*13,160*10,180*9
1 plate each side*15,15,15,15

Really busted my ass today. Muscles didnt really give out so much as my cardio was gone. Got a lot done today so thank you Wyked. The DAA has seemed to really boosted my test levels. Been having some anger out bursts nothing too crazy, but I have noticed myself more quick to get pissed which is rare.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established