LOG: Attack NTBM

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Just got my hands on a sealed bottle of Attack - NTBM's Nitric Oxide Formula

Relevant info about me:
I have been on a stim/N.O. for over 30 days now.
Just finished up a 30 day run of PP's Dermacrine two weeks ago, currently using the TRS.
6' tall, currently 230lbs, about 18%ish Body Fat (Ive been stuck on Bulk for about 5 years).
I train 5-6 days a week.

Current Daily Supps:
Animal Pak & Flex
Whey, Casien, Modern BCAA's
Intrabolic (I see this does contain Arginine)

I'll be logging my experiences with Attack until the bottle is gone. It look's very solid & I look forward to hitting the gym this evening with Attack ready.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to see how this treats you, buddy! :cool2:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope this works well for you!

Another idea if you want to try is taking it before bed with BCAA to release extra GH (no food 1 hour before bed though). If it works, you'd notice better sleep and waking more rested (possibly with less hours). Over time it can lean you out, make you look younger, and improve skin. An interesting thought...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice glad to see this log up and running.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Hope you enjoy it as much as me!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I'm waiting for my own bottle to arrive :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u mentioned that u've taken stim'd/no products, are you taking any stims with attack

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and in for the whole ride man!! I'm ready to hear your feedback on what you think of Attack!! :firedevil:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I cant even describe how embarrassed I am not to have kept this more current. I would ramble through the events of the past week, but I can some it up with one word "busy."

Here's my one week check in. Dosing began at 3 caps twice per day on 4/21.

It felt as if it needed to build up in my system before noticing any pumps. But. by day 5 (yesterday) I started feeling some impressive pumps during training, working and baseball. My best description is a long lasting firm pump through both arms with the most intensity on the forearms. A couple friends and myself meet once a week for some baseball. Yesterday was intense, after batting my forearms were about to explode.

I'll be hitting back & biceps this evening, so I'll check back then!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
u mentioned that u've taken stim'd/no products, are you taking any stims with attack
I haven't been taking any stims for what seems like an eternity (approx 50 days). I wanted to reset my stim tolerances.

Next week I plan on using a tub of lit-up I have.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant even describe how embarrassed I am not to have kept this more current. I would ramble through the events of the past week, but I can some it up with one word "busy."

It felt as if it needed to build up in my system before noticing any pumps. But. by day 5 (yesterday) I started feeling some impressive pumps during training, working and baseball. My best description is a long lasting firm pump through both arms with the most intensity on the forearms. A couple friends and myself meet once a week for some baseball. Yesterday was intense, after batting my forearms were about to explode.

Nice update man. Looking great so far! Cheers for the big pumps!! :cheers:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

Hey no worries man....life happens. Glad everything is okay and that Attack is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you back in here, bro ;)

And glad you're getting some nice pumps. That description reminded me of back when I used to do baseball training with wrist rolls at the end and it hurt to hold the steering wheel to drive home after.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you back in here, bro ;)

And glad you're getting some nice pumps. That description reminded me of back when I used to do baseball training with wrist rolls at the end and it hurt to hold the steering wheel to drive home after.
haha I've been there man. Ive had the forearms so pumped I couldn't hold a pencil and write my name. The pump is nice though!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see your alive and well.solid update as well bro.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope things are going well!