PES Alpha-T2 Reviews

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ok, quick question, I am ok with 2 A-T2 per day evenly spaced along with four Erase evenly spaced, can I take a third AT-2' so dosing would be rising from bed 1 AT-2+1 Erase, mid day 1AT-2+1Erase, early evening 1AT-2+1Erase, before bed 1 Erase? Also with four Erase a day I am not having any joint issues, but then I supplement a lot of fish oils. My next bio sig measurements will be on the 20th!

2. Quote Originally Posted by horvak View Post
    Ok, quick question, I am ok with 2 A-T2 per day evenly spaced along with four Erase evenly spaced, can I take a third AT-2' so dosing would be rising from bed 1 AT-2+1 Erase, mid day 1AT-2+1Erase, early evening 1AT-2+1Erase, before bed 1 Erase? Also with four Erase a day I am not having any joint issues, but then I supplement a lot of fish oils. My next bio sig measurements will be on the 20th!

That would be fine, just ensure there is enough time between the last AT-2 dose and bedtime that it doesnt interfere with your sleep.

Keep us posted on the biosig results, im really curious as to what the next reading will find!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

3. OK latest BIO SIG results...
    Measured Area Wk 5 Diff Wk 6 Diff
    Weight 94.5 4.8 97.0 -2.5

Cheek 11.0 -0.2 11.2 -0.2
    Chin 7.8 2.0 8.2 -0.4
    Pectoral 16.2 4.0 15.3 0.9
    Tricep 6.2 1.0 6.9 -0.7
    Sub Scapular 14.6 2.4 17.0 -2.4
    Mid Auxiliary 15.8 3.2 14.0 1.8
    Supra Iliac 9.5 3.5 9.7 -0.2
    Umbilicus 19.3 0.7 17.0 2.3
    Knee 7.0 1.1 6.3 0.7
    Calf 10.0 1.3 9.8 0.2
    Quads 8.7 1.9 8.5 0.2
    Hamstrings 19.7 5.1 17.9 1.8

Wk5 readings were taken 7th October Wk6 is todays' I've gained 3Kgs in weight, some of my sites have increased but Pecs, Mid-Aux, Umbilicus and leg readings are all going down. I have increased my carbs but I will get stricter with my diet and increase my protein. I am now Week two into my [email protected] per week, with 40mgs of Dbol to kick start the cycle. My goal is to keep dropping bodyfat and get lean, do you advise any specific diet tweaks? I am training five days per week Mon, Tue, Wed (off), Thu, Fri, Sat (off), Sun. I am not doing any cardio as of yet. My supps are 9gms of Vit C per day, 15gms of fish oil, Vit D3, Zinc, Magnesium, NAC & Taurine. I am 5ft 11, 213lbs.

Apologies for the formatting, it falls apart when I post it. I can submit my spreadsheet if anyone is interested.

4. I was surprised your umbilicus went down so much and others went up then forgot you have started a cycle. A certain amount could be water retention which throws my biosignature theories out of the window as I have no prior personal experience with them.

Maybe Kevin has some insights.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Perhaps, I need to drop my carbs, although during the week, my only carb sources have been salad vegetables, at weekends I relax but not that much, I am trying to eat as cleanly as possible. However I will limit myself to only one cheat meal this weekend and introduce fasted morning cardio.

I have another session next Friday to check my readings again to see what is going on. I forgot to mention I am on 4 Erase per day evenly spaced and still only two Alpha-T2. I have decided that once the T2 is finished I will stay away, as I still get a bit jittery, as for the Erase, it seems to be holding the water at bay.
    •   

6. Suprailiac and Subscapular increase is most certainly from the increase in carbs you're eating. The tricep reading is usually correlated to androgen balance, so perhaps the methyl estradiol from dbol caused a slight increase in this.

Everything else is looking good.
    "Like" us on Facebook

7. many thanks, I will forward this onto my practitioner.

8. Looking forward to giving this a run. Anabeta worked amazingly well for me and ive heard nothing but good things about Alpha-T2, so I expect good things.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

9. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Looking forward to giving this a run. Anabeta worked amazingly well for me and ive heard nothing but good things about Alpha-T2, so I expect good things.
    For sure, you're gunna love it!
    "Like" us on Facebook

10. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    For sure, you're gunna love it!

x2-

tmoney!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MM11 quickly reviews Sustain Alpha (topical)
    By MM11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. ALPHA-T2 Logs And Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 08:08 PM
  3. The Doctor of FUNK reviews Alpha-T2 (mini review)
    By funkd0c in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:51 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM