androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, here we go. after working tons of overtime i had some bucks burning a hole in my wallet, so i broke down and went for some androhard. i won a contest with ironlabmag so i picked 1-andro. 1 bottle of 1-andro will only last 10 days at 6 caps a day, and i am on day 4-so 6 days of 1-andro left and i started the androhard today.

i was gonna order androhard and androlean, then i thought since i am a taurus rep, why not run 7-ke instead. wyked is a new pre workout from taurus nutrition that i will be throwing into the mix on occassion. also i have aps yellow thunder and phenedrine. and last but not least on my buddy stakedcop's recommendation i got a bottle of ibe ecdy, which came in mail today-big props to nutraplanet for super fast delivery, still no samples though, lol.

i am stopping my use of erase during this run, hopefully the androhard will cover any estrogen issues.

dosed 3 caps 1-andro with 1st meal, androhard came around noon and i took 2 caps. i took 1 cap with ecdy with noon meal along with the androhard.

dosing is going to be 3 caps 1-andro 2xday until gone. will dose androhard at 2 caps 2xday until 1-andro is gone, then will bump the androhard up to 3 caps 2xday. ecdy dosing is going to be 1 cap 3xday.

still waiting on the 7-ke and wyked to arrive, i will post dosing of the 7-ke when i start it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha im here!

I swear I can't get a sample for NP to save my life!!

You should feel the ecdymorph pretty fast. Save some for PCT (since you're on trt is a pct needed??????)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha im here!

I swear I can't get a sample for NP to save my life!!

You should feel the ecdymorph pretty fast. Save some for PCT (since you're on trt is a pct needed??????)
yeah, i think nutra has me on a no sample list, lol.

no pct is needed on trt, i just start the erase again and run a t-booster.

damn, i forgot to mention i am on trt.......200mg weekly injection of test cyp. the androhard should go great with it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6th :(

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite a list! I liked ecdy a lot myself looking forward to your progress.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T: T is for tangent. We'll tangent to football soon enough in this log :head:

O:O is for old friend. T and I go way back :cheers:

M:M is for middle aged. Those are the guys that still wear ankle weights that they've had to sew back together every 6 weeks :nana:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRT + AndroHard + 7KE.. sounds like a pimp stack bro.. should see some nice composition changes

oh and subbed :thumbsup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In! Nice little stack there T. Oh...he "overlooked" his 200mg of test. :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T: T is for tangent. We'll tangent to football soon enough in this log :head:

O:O is for old friend. T and I go way back :cheers:

M:M is for middle aged. Those are the guys that still wear ankle weights that they've had to sew back together every 6 weeks :nana:
right on all counts, my friend!!!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In! Nice little stack there T. Oh...he "overlooked" his 200mg of test. :p
i know, right, lol.

everything i picked for this stack should compliment the test cyp nicely. both the androhard and 7-ke have anti-estrogen abilities, so i was able to drop the erase for 1st time in over 3 months.

this is gonna be a total recomp cycle, i have all the mass i want-i am going for better v-shape, working mostly on shaping my upper body. emphasis is going to be on lats,traps,and waist. my goal is to get 3 full body workouts in each week with the focus on those muscle groups. the gym i workout at is nifs-national institute for sports, it has a machine for everything imaginable-really 1st class, plus a nice free weight area. cardio will be done mostly at home in my basement, i have a full gym and a fitness center quality treadmill.

so far the biggest thing i noticed was a huge libido boost from the 1-andro, but it has lessened the last 2 days-bummer!!! today is just day 2 on androhard, so not much to report. still waiting on the 7-ke, will start it as soon as i get it!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go T.O.M!

I have been thinking of running the new AndroHard:) Good Luck!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have had a lot of feedback with AH increasing libido:) We have another logger running AH for 26 weeks who is also on TRT, first thing he noticed was an increase in libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have had a lot of feedback with AH increasing libido:) We have another logger running AH for 26 weeks who is also on TRT, first thing he noticed was an increase in libido.
good to know....i got a libido increase from the 1-andro, but it has died off. hopefully the androhard will pick up where the 1-andro left off. today is day 2 on androhard and it was also injection day-oooohweeeee, expecting good things.:yup:

btw-i am up 3 pounds, probably from stopping the erase. i seem to hold water on test cyp, and the erase did a great job of keeping it off.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Should be a nice day! LOL.

I like your game plan Tom. I've recently added on full body day into my routine weekly for now. I may transition over to 3 in the next 2 months. I want to see if I can achieve anything this way first.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be a nice day! LOL.

I like your game plan Tom. I've recently added on full body day into my routine weekly for now. I may transition over to 3 in the next 2 months. I want to see if I can achieve anything this way first.
without being on cycle i can only handle 2 fullbody workouts in one week, so i will be putting this to the test.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I will be among those subscribed. Of course .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw-i am up 3 pounds, probably from stopping the erase. i seem to hold water on test cyp, and the erase did a great job of keeping it off.
Yeah, you miss the effects of Erase when you stop it, Tom. Anyways, just letting you know I am here and watching ;)

Despite some people's thinking, Full-Body sessions are not just for beginners and are always great to add into one's training programme - I like to do 1-3 such sessions a week :)

~Rosie~

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you miss the effects of Erase when you stop it, Tom. Anyways, just letting you know I am here and watching ;)

Despite some people's thinking, Full-Body sessions are not just for beginners and are always great to add into one's training programme - I like to do 1-3 such sessions a week :)

~Rosie~
Absolutely!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk weird to see Tom talking about an AI other than Form :lol: But yes Form is still available.
i run form every 3-4 months and run erase the rest. i run an ai continuosly!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

~Rosie~
lol-1st time i have been off erase in over 3 months.

thanks for stopping in rosie-you always have excellent insights!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido is high, other than that i did seem to fell somewhat stronger at the gym today. hopefully i will get my 7-ke tomorrow and the stack will be complete.

i owned the lat pulldomn machine today, must have spent 20 minutes on it-kept reducing weight to make reps-damn i am sore. going all out for that v-shape, came home and did abs abs and more abs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you're anything like me, then you won't be able to wait until you're using it again!

No worries, Tom - always here to support and help out :)

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
libido is high, other than that i did seem to fell somewhat stronger at the gym today. hopefully i will get my 7-ke tomorrow and the stack will be complete.

i owned the lat pulldomn machine today, must have spent 20 minutes on it-kept reducing weight to make reps-damn i am sore. going all out for that v-shape, came home and did abs abs and more abs.
Nice I like doing that with lat pulldowns too. When I was working out with my friend Mario one and then the other. The only rest you got was when the other one was lifting. Started by thinking 10 sets would be good but somehow it ended up being 15 sets. I think he honestly thought I was the devil that workout :firedevil:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Should have it bro!I just tracked it for ya;) hehehei love Lat pull downs, I'm about to incorporate wide gripe pull ups. my bud swears by them and he looks like a walking V lol, im weak on those for some reason. anyways work it, Kill it!, and ab it!:lol:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Erase is great man, one of the best supps I've ever taken.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Should have it bro!I just tracked it for ya;) hehehei love Lat pull downs, I'm about to incorporate wide gripe pull ups. my bud swears by them and he looks like a walking V lol, im weak on those for some reason. anyways work it, Kill it!, and ab it!:lol:
When I was younger I lived by wide pullups. I'm starting to get back to them now because nothing IMO builds back width better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my taurus package today!!! it came after i was done weighted starclimbing, but i went ahead and tried 3 scoops of wyked and did 30 minutes on treadmil and more abs-really burned a huge amount of cals today!!! wyked is good stuff-people are going to really like it!! after cardio and abs i took a shower and used 20 sprays of 7-ke, let the fun begin...i have around three days of 1-andro left, then will bump the androhard to 3 caps 2xday.

gonna really need a dose of yellow thunder/phendrine before work tonight, i am pooped.:whiner:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I was younger I lived by wide pullups. I'm starting to get back to them now because nothing IMO builds back width better.
front and back?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice I like doing that with lat pulldowns too. When I was working out with my friend Mario one and then the other. The only rest you got was when the other one was lifting. Started by thinking 10 sets would be good but somehow it ended up being 15 sets. I think he honestly thought I was the devil that workout :firedevil:
for my goal on this cycle pulldowns will be my bread and butter. bent over rows and lots of deads. and every kind of ab crap i can think of, lol.:firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always did pullups to the front and pulldowns to the back.
i alternate sets. although the back seems to do more. just want to get snynergy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys ever try Cable Pulldowns?

Get in the middle just as if you were doing cable crossovers, get on the knees and pulldown, it gets a very wide angle in the lats, I love it.
damn, that's a great idea, jd-thanks!!! gonna give it a try tomorrow.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, that's a great idea, jd-thanks!!! gonna give it a try tomorrow.
No problem :D

I love super setting Crossovers and cable pulldowns, :fool2:pUMPS

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think lat pulldowns and pull ups are the only exercise I have to force myself to do...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think lat pulldowns and pull ups are the only exercise I have to force myself to do...
i like pulldowns a lot more than pullups, but the pullups are much better at 210 than they were at 260, lol.:yup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for my goal on this cycle pulldowns will be my bread and butter. bent over rows and lots of deads. and every kind of ab crap i can think of, lol.:firedevil:
Now that sounds like a plan for success :yup: