Melt Xtreme!!!!(fat) sponsored log!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Melt blend -712mg
Dicaffeine Malate,Yohimbe Bark Extract,Green Tea Leaf Extract, Parsley Leaf Powder,Dandelion Root Powder,Arbutin(from Uvi Ursi)

1,3 Dimethylamylamine

Melt Xtreme is taking the diet industry by storm as the most effective appetite suppressant and thermogenic ever created. Unlike most fat burners that require you take up to 6 pills a day , Melt Xtreme takes as little as just one capsule a day to turn your body into a fat burning machine.

*Burn Fat
*Destroy Hunger
*Cut water weight
*Extreme thermogenic

I want to Thanks the opportunity to the people of Lecheek Nutrition for the oportunity to log this supplement,lets get this party started!!!:firedevil:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
My stats are 38 years old ,218 lbs ans around 20ish % bf,my goal is lost at least 5 pounds during this run.
I will be lifting 4 days and doing cardio at least 4 also;my diet will be at least 250 grams of protein,moderate fat at least 30 grams per day,and I will be cycling the carbs eating around 100 grams of them on my heaviest lifting days that are legs and chest days,moderate carbs on back and shoulders day and very low carbs on my cardio days,I will be posting pics on sunday to see what kind of progress i can make,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Other supplements along Melt Xtreme ,are just the basics,whey protein,creatine,bcaas,fish oil,multi,but the majority of my protein will be from whole foods ,like egss,chicken breast,lean steaks,tuna fish,salmon etc,!!I will be posting my food intake of the day ,and my workouts!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My stats are 38 years old ,218 lbs ans around 20ish % bf,my goal is lost at least 5 pounds during this run.
I will be lifting 4 days and doing cardio at least 4 also;my diet will be at least 250 grams of protein,moderate fat at least 30 grams per day,and I will be cycling the carbs eating around 100 grams of them on my heaviest lifting days that are legs and chest days,moderate carbs on back and shoulders day and very low carbs on my cardio days,I will be posting pics on sunday to see what kind of progress i can make,
5lbs is very doable. i like that you are not eliminating carbs entirely, i know carb free diets are effective at fat loss-but they zap my energy way too much.

good luck, raulob.
tom

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
5lbs is very doable. i like that you are not eliminating carbs entirely, i know carb free diets are effective at fat loss-but they zap my energy way too much.

good luck, raulob.
tom
Thanks for joining man,Yeah without carbs wy weights go down a whole lot,and I want to try to keep the muscle as much as i can:newangel:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining man,Yeah without carbs wy weights go down a whole lot,and I want to try to keep the muscle as much as i can:newangel:
sounds good, i dropped a ton of weight and still ate carbs. just adding an extra 10 minutes of cardio goes a long ways.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good day everyone ,got up around 8:00 am and take my first cap and 15 minutes later ,i felt the energy,nice ,smooth energy no jittery at all then 30 minutes latermy breakfast,
1 cup of oatmeal,1 scoop af whey protein,1 banana,3 hours later,3 whole eggs and spinach,and bcaas,ia am waiting to digest this to pup my second cap and then go lift today,is back and biceps day,I will post my routine later!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good day everyone ,got up around 8:00 am and take my first cap and 15 minutes later ,i felt the energy,nice ,smooth energy no jittery at all then 30 minutes latermy breakfast,
1 cup of oatmeal,1 scoop af whey protein,1 banana,3 hours later,3 whole eggs and spinach,and bcaas,ia am waiting to digest this to pup my second cap and then go lift today,is back and biceps day,I will post my routine later!!
good luck with the workout!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
mann i have a awesome workout!!took a cap of melt xtreme 30 minutes and this are my numbers.
dead lift 315lbs 5 sets of 5 reps
barbell rows 185lbs 4 sets 10 reps
Pull downs 4 sets 130lbs 12 reps
dumbell rows 3 sets 75lbs
then my biceps forearms routine ,follow by 20 stairclimber HIIT style,felt good and endurance was there all the time...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mann i have a awesome workout!!took a cap of melt xtreme 30 minutes and this are my numbers.
dead lift 315lbs 5 sets of 5 reps
barbell rows 185lbs 4 sets 10 reps
Pull downs 4 sets 130lbs 12 reps
dumbell rows 3 sets 75lbs
then my biceps forearms routine ,follow by 20 stairclimber HIIT style,felt good and endurance was there all the time...
nice, you are gonna get that 5lbs easy.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!!today I am taking melt xtreme and then go to the gym for cardio day!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good morning!!today I am taking melt xtreme and then go to the gym for cardio day!!
on a cut cardio is where it's at.:yup:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
on a cut cardio is where it's at.:yup:
You know that bigt,,an update my weight today is 216lbs,and 20.8% bf:11: well I need to work on that,.
I am finding that Melt Xtreme cuts my appetite really well ,so it really makes cutting easier,:newangel:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know that bigt,,an update my weight today is 216lbs,and 20.8% bf:11: well I need to work on that,.
I am finding that Melt Xtreme cuts my appetite really well ,so it really makes cutting easier,:newangel:
adding in an extra cardio workout worked really well for me, even if only 20 minutes.

glad to see that melt extreme is helping with appetite.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey nice job man i just got back from an expo in Dallas so i will be following along from now on .

jaminix98

Awards
hey i like following ur log also...cant wait to see how melt xtreme helps with ur body fat..ur logs are really detailed too..keep up the good work man..

jason
lecheek nutrition

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
hey i like following ur log also...cant wait to see how melt xtreme helps with ur body fat..ur logs are really detailed too..keep up the good work man..

jason
lecheek nutrition
Great man ,good to have you on this ride!

dfizzle

Awards
Just got my test e, and primo a, from bangor labs. Any feedback on this lab?

dfizzle

Awards
Sorry to jump in. I'm curious about bangor and im new, I will start a new thread when I figure out how to do so. Could anyone please inform me on how to do that? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to jump in. I'm curious about bangor and im new, I will start a new thread when I figure out how to do so. Could anyone please inform me on how to do that? It would be much appreciated. Thanks
You might need to post that on the prohormnes section man,,
:blink:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok ,today is legs,calves and traps day ,i will post my workout later,the apetite is gone with this prodcut but ,i am still eating every 3 hours or so ...

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
good log so far man, i was just catching up with the reading and looks like the product is working good for you. hope to have the same effect, if not better. I'll be logging mine next monday. keep us posted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st you need to go to the anabolic section.
2nd this is a big nono. this man is doing a sponsored log, and your questions here are inappropriate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok ,today is legs,calves and traps day ,i will post my workout later,the apetite is gone with this prodcut but ,i am still eating every 3 hours or so ...
lol-nothing seems to dull my appetite, lol. looks like it is really working for you.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
lol-nothing seems to dull my appetite, lol. looks like it is really working for you.
Yea Big T is where this product is shining now,lets see the effect on the next week!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Great work out!!,I usually warm up on the stationary bike for 12 minutes ,then start 1 set of squats with 135lbs,deep but down the bottom,lol.
1 set of 225 lbs 10 reps
3 sets of 315 lbs for 10 reps
Leg presses 950 lbs 3 sets 8 reps
Romanian dead lift 225 3 sets 10 reps,super set with straps pulls
leg extentions 150 lbs 8 reps 3 sets
and calvs work
Dosing Melt Xtreme 1st thing in the morning and before lunch...

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today I am taking the day off the gym ,to give my body a good rest,but I will do shoulders and cardio tomorrow!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today I am taking the day off the gym ,to give my body a good rest,but I will do shoulders and cardio tomorrow!!
keep me updated on the appetite suppression.:yup:

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good log man im the same as you i dont get craving and my appetite is very small on this Melt Xtreme it makes it easy to stick to small meals.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Have a great workout yesterday ,sweating more than usual but felt good,I will post my numbers later on fellas!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have family today from out of town ,but tomorrow back to the gym!!!,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!! I got up this morning got me a cap of Melt Xtreme ,I am eating breakfast now ,and then on my way to the gym ,chest and triceps day!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
After 2 great nights sleep ,i have an awesome workout !!melt xtreme is helping out !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Also tomorrow i will dose 2 caps in the morning to see the results,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got hit by the energy, i will try this again tomorrow,also have a freat legs workout!!felt great!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am a little tired from yesterday leg workout but any way i will pull a back,biceps and cardio tonite and take the day off tomorrow..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:dance2:Ok after my day off yesterday i felt a lot better tonite and this was workout:
Smithmachine barbell press
100lbs 10 reps
150lbs 8 reps
190lbs 8reps
215lbs 5 reps
then did dumbel presses
45lbs 12 reps
55lbs 10 reps
65lbs 8 reps
bent over raises
35 lbs 12 3 sets
then lateral raises
follow by 20 minutes of HIT cardio,my weight tonite 215 lbs!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today is my chest triceps workout ,dose one cap first thing in the morning,and i will post my workout later !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Got a awesome workout!! tomorrow I will get my cardio abs,calvs forearms day!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!!I took my cap of melt xtreme first thing in the morning and on my my way to the gym!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:Ok my weigth still the same at 215 ,and my bf still 20.3 % bf ,I still need to loose 2 more pounds to my goal ,i am going to adjust my cals..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
today is legs day, i am gonna do a hard workout!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome workout!! legs got destroy and ,i am no eating carbs after 6:30 pm ,I am sure to reach my goal!! 213 lbs here I come !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I took the day off from the gym yesterday, because I workout friday,saturday,sunday and monday,today is my back and biceps day plus 20 minutes cardio,i will post my numbers in a bit ,i am going to take 1 cap of meltxtreme and then going to the gym!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today .. I will weight myself tomorrow to see were i'm standing!!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far man, def. gettin good results so far. How's the hunger suppression, thermo, and energy working for you?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far man, def. gettin good results so far. How's the hunger suppression, thermo, and energy working for you?
The hunger suppresion is where this shines man !!