StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100


    The wait is over!! My Testalensis came in today just in time for me to pop my first cap before heading to the gym.

    APS hooked it up with a bunch of other goodies also took a sample of meso, yellow thunder and white lighting. I'm off to kill these legs. Wanted to get this up first.


  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    The wait is over!! My Testalensis came in today just in time for me to pop my first cap before heading to the gym.

    APS hooked it up with a bunch of other goodies also took a sample of meso, yellow thunder and white lighting. I'm off to kill these legs. Wanted to get this up first.
    lucky dog.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    The wait is over!! My Testalensis came in today just in time for me to pop my first cap before heading to the gym.

    APS hooked it up with a bunch of other goodies also took a sample of meso, yellow thunder and white lighting. I'm off to kill these legs. Wanted to get this up first.
    ^^THAT^^ is a recipe for success!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    It's gonna be a party in here
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Attachment 37715


    Oh wait, you said legs didn't you??

    Time to play...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    ^^^Thank you. Coffee wasn't doing it this morning.


    I'm subbed! Waiting for mine. Glad to see you got yours rolling!
  7. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0


    subbed
  8. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    subbed...to watch staked get out of his smedium t-shirt....LOL! Kill it bro, i know you will!
  9. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    subbed...to watch staked get out of his smedium t-shirt....LOL! Kill it bro, i know you will!
    Seriously, time to stop shopping at Baby Gap!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    LOL!!!
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Seriously, time to stop shopping at Baby Gap!
    as if regular gap wasn't bad enough.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    The only time I even wear cloths is at the gym and work

  13. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    TMI....
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    The only time I even wear cloths is at the gym and work
    bet the old cows at walmart get a kick outta that, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Yup, i wear my white towel everywhere, lol

  16. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yup, i wear my white towel everywhere, lol
    I think I've seen you in those "People of Walmart" emails that go around. Do you by chance also wear a red,white and blue top hot with that towel?
  17. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I think I've seen you in those "People of Walmart" emails that go around. Do you by chance also wear a red,white and blue top hot with that towel?
    I love that hat

  18. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    I have a few days of test under my belt and defiantly have increased libido and my boys are back to hanging low and large. Also have some acne on my for head and chin. Could be a placebo but I'm feeling a better pump during my first sets of my workouts before I even start sipping on my purple psyKo.

  19. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I have a few days of test under my belt and defiantly have increased libido and my boys are back to hanging low and large. Also have some acne on my for head and chin. Could be a placebo but I'm feeling a better pump during my first sets of my workouts before I even start sipping on my purple psyKo.
    Nice, thats why APS made a great choice of putting together this formula instead of just bulbine, because you prob won't feel the bulbine kicking in hard untill week 3 since BN seems to take awhile for effects to start showing. But this is also a more potent extract of bulbine so maybe we will see some effects from it earlier.

    The fadogia will def get the boys hanging low
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    And love me some nettle root I feel that stuff almost right away. Can't go wrong with this.

  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    And love me some nettle root I feel that stuff almost right away. Can't go wrong with this.
    nettle is a staple for us guys on trt.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    And us older gents too who aren't so lucky!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Should I be taking this on a empty stomach, food or fats?

    Nothing much to report besides the obvious increase in test. I have the the most intensive morning wood... Morning wood is really nothing new, but it usually goes down after I'm out of bed for like 2 mins. However, today it lasted thru the preparing of my morning omelet and was still there after I finished eating. I had to pee so freaking bad... It finally went away once I started doing dishes. The sound of the water running almost made me piss my pants. Btw, the wife thought it was oh so freaking funny , lol!!

  24. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Should I be taking this on a empty stomach, food or fats?

    Nothing much to report besides the obvious increase in test. I have the the most intensive morning wood... Morning wood is really nothing new, but it usually goes down after I'm out of bed for like 2 mins. However, today it lasted thru the preparing of my morning omelet and was still there after I finished eating. I had to pee so freaking bad... It finally went away once I started doing dishes. The sound of the water running almost made me piss my pants. Btw, the wife thought it was oh so freaking funny , lol!!
    Taking EVO can help the absorption and breakdown of Fadogia, I find it def helps.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Taking EVO can help the absorption and breakdown of Fadogia, I find it def helps.
    So it doesn't matter if it's taken with food?

  26. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    So it doesn't matter if it's taken with food?
    Nope.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    In! Is this Prolensis?
  28. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    In! Is this Prolensis?
    It's Testalensis
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  29. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    I just realized it's been a whole week on testalensis! Wow, that went fast... I am really enjoying my new job - doesn't even feel like work. Only down side is I do not have time to spend on Anabolic minds. I can post updates here and there but not like at my last job where if i wasn't on a call I would just sit and play on AM, lol!!

    So far I've noticed (or what seems to be) increased testosterone. Increased libido, morning random wood which isn't nothing new to me. I'm a healthy 23 year old this stuff is expected, but it definitely has increased. I also am breaking out in acne like a 6th grader going thru puberty. Counted FIVE pimples on my face and many small bumps on my rear delts.

    Mood effect, not so much as of yet no alpha male syndrome. Maybe a slight sense of well being. However, the wife (fiancť) did tell me I seem irritated, but aunt flow is in town so she has no room to talk.

    Vascularity is up and kicking! Veins are popping out thick as ever. Only other supplement that has really made me this vascular is ECDY. (drooling)

    No strength in the gym but like I mentioned in my training log I am no longer worried about how weight can I lift - it's all about building the perfect pump (Outstanding used one of his fancy words to describe it lol ) I am having some awesome pumps with testalensis! I am also using APS Creatine Nitrate @ 8 caps pre workout. I've been on CN for well over a month now so It's safe to say I can see the increase of pumpage with the use of testalensis.

    Also i take my last cap before bed and it puts me into some deep vivid dreams, lol I don't know if that's the l dopa or nettle root but ever test booster I've used with those two compounds gives me some awesome dreams!

  30. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    In! Is this Prolensis?
    Welcome!

    Have you used a bulbine supplement yet?

  31. Registered User
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    Subbed in now.
  32. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,795
    Answers
    0


    Present
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  33. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just realized it's been a whole week on testalensis! Wow, that went fast... I am really enjoying my new job - doesn't even feel like work. Only down side is I do not have time to spend on Anabolic minds. I can post updates here and there but not like at my last job where if i wasn't on a call I would just sit and play on AM, lol!!

    So far I've noticed (or what seems to be) increased testosterone. Increased libido, morning random wood which isn't nothing new to me. I'm a healthy 23 year old this stuff is expected, but it definitely has increased. I also am breaking out in acne like a 6th grader going thru puberty. Counted FIVE pimples on my face and many small bumps on my rear delts.

    Mood effect, not so much as of yet no alpha male syndrome. Maybe a slight sense of well being. However, the wife (fiancť) did tell me I seem irritated, but aunt flow is in town so she has no room to talk.

    Vascularity is up and kicking! Veins are popping out thick as ever. Only other supplement that has really made me this vascular is ECDY. (drooling)

    No strength in the gym but like I mentioned in my training log I am no longer worried about how weight can I lift - it's all about building the perfect pump (Outstanding used one of his fancy words to describe it lol ) I am having some awesome pumps with testalensis! I am also using APS Creatine Nitrate @ 8 caps pre workout. I've been on CN for well over a month now so It's safe to say I can see the increase of pumpage with the use of testalensis.

    Also i take my last cap before bed and it puts me into some deep vivid dreams, lol I don't know if that's the l dopa or nettle root but ever test booster I've used with those two compounds gives me some awesome dreams!
    Excellent update. Looking forward to the vivid dreams when I start mine. I love that! LOL
  34. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's Testalensis
    Ha, nice, I just meant is it the same Bulbine (Prolensis) that was used in the case study on rodentia?
  35. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Ha, nice, I just meant is it the same Bulbine (Prolensis) that was used in the case study on rodentia?
    Nope it's not the same bulbine that is used in the rat study.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  36. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice, thats why APS made a great choice of putting together this formula instead of just bulbine, because you prob won't feel the bulbine kicking in hard untill week 3 since BN seems to take awhile for effects to start showing. But this is also a more potent extract of bulbine so maybe we will see some effects from it earlier.

    The fadogia will def get the boys hanging low
    JD, I'm just wondering since the magic of bulbine isn't supposed to kick in till week 3 why were we only given a 25 day supply?

    Not knocking the choice of a 25 day log, just wondering...

  37. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    JD, I'm just wondering since the magic of bulbine isn't supposed to kick in till week 3 why were we only given a 25 day supply?

    Not knocking the choice of a 25 day log, just wondering...
    You would have to ask APS this, but I believe you should get some nice effects with the whole formula through the 3 weeks then feel bulbine really kick it up. I believe a couple people have ordered another bottle to see how 50 days will go.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  38. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    actually those are pretty decent results for just 1 week!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually those are pretty decent results for just 1 week!!!
    I agree! Really you can't go wrong with this product. Nettle root and Ldopa alone make it a winner!

  40. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nope it's not the same bulbine that is used in the rat study.
    Thanks for the info and the PM!

    I hope by now my word is more than enough to substantiate my true intentions, so let me say I seriously ONLY ask this for my own knowledge and my pursuit of information in planning my PCT coming later this year.

    The 100:1 Bulbine that is use in this product, how does it differ from Prolensis, and why was the 100:1 chosen? I am so intrigued by Bulbine, and have even seen companies use something as little as 7:1 Bulbine. Thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 06:15 PM
  3. Testing Stack
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 07:23 AM
  4. Hank is testing Millennium's new GHSR Stack!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in