StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I read a study judo posted a while back about masturbating then stopping before climax to maximize testosterone. It sounds evil and like a lot of work. On a side note I feel much better about only having sex 2-3 times a week. Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.


    Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post


    Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    lol-that's funny!!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post


    Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    ahahahaha
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Why not run a PH then have a awesome pct/off cycle?

    Btw thanks for joining
    NO THANKS, I enjoy my natural high testosterone, I will have to pass.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    NO THANKS, I enjoy my natural high testosterone, I will have to pass.
    That was not directed towards you my friend. But I do agree with you.

    Sorry I just noticed I did direct it at you but meant to quote suppjunike


  6. Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

    I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

    I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

    Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

    Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

    I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

    I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

    I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

    Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

    Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

    I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.





    Or you can always go with this option...




    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates



  8. Rep points for the anyone who can guess this reference!


  9. Hoffa?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hoffa?
    Nope


  11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

    I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

    I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

    Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

    Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

    I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.
    Well chances are its not the job but your masculine scent from elevated testosterone aka not the same chemistry. Most women from my experience DON't want to date a man with high testosterone for a few reasons. With that being said, try doing some favors for her, like doing the dishes, cleaning up your room, stuff like that, science shows that women's sexuality and from experience is like a build-up effect, the more NICE things you do for them the more they will want to please you...

  12. Get her a spa day or something. That one almost always works.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Well chances are its not the job but your masculine scent from elevated testosterone aka not the same chemistry. Most women from my experience DON't want to date a man with high testosterone for a few reasons. With that being said, try doing some favors for her, like doing the dishes, cleaning up your room, stuff like that, science shows that women's sexuality and from experience is like a build-up effect, the more NICE things you do for them the more they will want to please you...
    Good advice! We've been living together for 3 years and many cycles of natty test boosters, so i don't know if that's what going on but it very well could be. This new job has me back on 3p-11p and she works days so the only time we see each other is in passing and when were sleeping. I was suppose to clean up today (Im off she worked) but after the gym I ate and fell asleep...

    She just text me asking me to pick up a pergo test! LOL not the end of the world if she is. Were getting married next year. Stay tuned!!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Good advice! We've been living together for 3 years and many cycles of natty test boosters, so i don't know if that's what going on but it very well could be. This new job has me back on 3p-11p and she works days so the only time we see each other is in passing and when were sleeping. I was suppose to clean up today (Im off she worked) but after the gym I ate and fell asleep...

    She just text me asking me to pick up a pergo test! LOL not the end of the world if she is. Were getting married next year. Stay tuned!!

    Spa day is a good idea or how about a couples massage? Oh snap preggo test! Def keep us in the loop brother!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. oh no, little:s

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Good advice! We've been living together for 3 years and many cycles of natty test boosters, so i don't know if that's what going on but it very well could be. This new job has me back on 3p-11p and she works days so the only time we see each other is in passing and when were sleeping. I was suppose to clean up today (Im off she worked) but after the gym I ate and fell asleep...

    She just text me asking me to pick up a pergo test! LOL not the end of the world if she is. Were getting married next year. Stay tuned!!
    Just remember not all test boosters are the same... LOL
    If she is prego, CONGRATS, children are a blessing

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Spa day is a good idea or how about a couples massage? Oh snap preggo test! Def keep us in the loop brother!
    http://www.halfoffdeals.com/

    look like a pimp for half the price
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    http://www.halfoffdeals.com/

    look like a pimp for half the price
    Exactly! hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Exactly! hahah
    I don't even need google having friends like judo, lol


  20. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't even need google having friends like judo, lol
    Your own personal search engine!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Judo the Concierge!! Congrats on the little cadets if happening.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

    I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

    I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

    Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

    Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

    I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.

    I'm guessing the libido boost everyone is getting the first week is from the Fadogia and L-Dopa. Once the Bulbine kicks in the estrogen should be lowering, which could kill libido a bit, but the positives in the gym and recomp effects should get better

    Write her a poem lol

    Roses are red, violets are green, get on your knees and **** me clean LOL

    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Not Pregnant


  24. Man, staked, I dont like hearing about Dead Libido on the T100. I am kinda surprised being that the Fadoga is in there. When I take HcGenrate it is pretty much constant woodrow, LOL. I have NOT used any bulbine products as of yet. I had the Phyto 347 but someone else needed it asap so i sold it to them. I was looking at T100 and Tropinol. Nmaybe 4 weeks T100 and 4 weeks Tropinol so I could do a comparison..Just dont like the Dead Libido, LOL..

    Anyway, I have to agree with Rahl about the Spa Day, always works like a charm..

    Good luck..SJ

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Man, staked, I dont like hearing about Dead Libido on the T100. I am kinda surprised being that the Fadoga is in there. When I take HcGenrate it is pretty much constant woodrow, LOL. I have NOT used any bulbine products as of yet. I had the Phyto 347 but someone else needed it asap so i sold it to them. I was looking at T100 and Tropinol. Nmaybe 4 weeks T100 and 4 weeks Tropinol so I could do a comparison..Just dont like the Dead Libido, LOL..

    Anyway, I have to agree with Rahl about the Spa Day, always works like a charm..

    Good luck..SJ
    Libido is not dead sorry if I said that but it's just not raging like it was during the first week. It could be due to stress and aggravation. Even tho my sex drive is down my hard on's are fuller and my morning wood is so intense it's becoming annoying. I have to wait about 10 mins after being out of bed before I can even piss!! LOL


  26. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Libido is not dead sorry if I said that but it's just not raging like it was during the first week. It could be due to stress and aggravation. Even tho my sex drive is down my hard on's are fuller and my morning wood is so intense it's becoming annoying. I have to wait about 10 mins after being out of bed before I can even piss!! LOL
    I think JD's suggestion makes sense. Fadogia turns my libido up to teenage levels and I'm 35. If the bulbine starts lowering estro though it could counter that effect. We'll see, right now I'm just starting week 2 and the fadogiawood is still kickin'

  27. Today is day 23 and only 2 more full days on T100.

    I did chest today and considering my new training style my strength was up. Nothing crazy, but i was able to get a few sets of flat dumb bell bench with the 110's and 120's. I've gone heavier no doubt but not since I've started the whole training to build a pump deal. Not sure what you would call my training style... Haha!

    I've gained some weight the last few days and my stomach isn't looking as lean as it was this time last week but I've been eating like a pig.

    Also I've been taking 2 caps T100 before bed and it must be doing something because my dreams are very vivid!

    Next update will be the final review.


  28. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today is day 23 and only 2 more full days on T100.

    I did chest today and considering my new training style my strength was up. Nothing crazy, but i was able to get a few sets of flat dumb bell bench with the 110's and 120's. I've gone heavier no doubt but not since I've started the whole training to build a pump deal. Not sure what you would call my training style... Haha!

    I've gained some weight the last few days and my stomach isn't looking as lean as it was this time last week but I've been eating like a pig.

    Also I've been taking 2 caps T100 before bed and it must be doing something because my dreams are very vivid!

    Next update will be the final review.
    i would be very pleased if my dreams were of the vivid girls!!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would be very pleased if my dreams were of the vivid girls!!!!
    Haha! yes, I know one of them was. Maybe the vivid dreams are causing my raging morning wood?


  30. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Haha! yes, I know one of them was. Maybe the vivid dreams are causing my raging morning wood?
    dreaming of them would cerrainly be cause for wood, in my humble opinion.



    christy canyon-booooyaaaaah.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dreaming of them would cerrainly be cause for wood, in my humble opinion.



    christy canyon-booooyaaaaah.
    For real this morning wood is insane... My girl doesn't even need an alarm clock..... HAHAHA


  32. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    For real this morning wood is insane... My girl doesn't even need an alarm clock..... HAHAHA
    i usually just piss my morning wood away, lol.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually just piss my morning wood away, lol.
    Do you piss is the shower? I was thinking about installing a upside down pisser b/c I'm tried of having to perform a hand stand to pee.


  34. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Do you piss is the shower? I was thinking about installing a upside down pisser b/c I'm tried of having to perform a hand stand to pee.
    you have a point, it is difficult to aim down when it is pointed up, lol. i usually just focus on oprah for a few seconds-that usually does the trick. you have to be careful though and not use the oprah image too often or too long, otherwise it will be ingrained on the brain and serious defects could result.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have a point, it is difficult to aim down when it is pointed up, lol. i usually just focus on oprah for a few seconds-that usually does the trick. you have to be careful though and not use the oprah image too often or too long, otherwise it will be ingrained on the brain and serious defects could result.
    I don't even I've a response for that


  36. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't even I've a response for that
    that is the response i was going for, lol.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is the response i was going for, lol.
    Haha well you win!


  38. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have a point, it is difficult to aim down when it is pointed up, lol. i usually just focus on oprah for a few seconds-that usually does the trick. you have to be careful though and not use the oprah image too often or too long, otherwise it will be ingrained on the brain and serious defects could result.
    LMFAO! This sounds like the voice of experience my man...

  39. Actually....when I become a homeowner I'm planning on installing a 5ft wide urinal so when I wake up to piss with morning wood (or just so I don't miss any other time) I won't have any problems missing

  40. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Actually....when I become a homeowner I'm planning on installing a 5ft wide urinal so when I wake up to piss with morning wood (or just so I don't miss any other time) I won't have any problems missing
    probably not a bad idea....my wife tends to be upset when i spray the back seat of the toilet- really upset when she has that girlie decorator stuff around the seat.......
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. Testing Stack
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
  4. Hank is testing Millennium's new GHSR Stack!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Log in
Log in