StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I read a study judo posted a while back about masturbating then stopping before climax to maximize testosterone. It sounds evil and like a lot of work. On a side note I feel much better about only having sex 2-3 times a week. Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.

Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    lol-that's funny!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ahahahaha
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why not run a PH then have a awesome pct/off cycle?

Btw thanks for joining
    NO THANKS, I enjoy my natural high testosterone, I will have to pass.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    NO THANKS, I enjoy my natural high testosterone, I will have to pass.
    That was not directed towards you my friend. But I do agree with you.

Sorry I just noticed I did direct it at you but meant to quote suppjunike

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.

7. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.

Or you can always go with this option...

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Rep points for the anyone who can guess this reference!

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hoffa?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hoffa?
    Nope

11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well chances are its not the job but your masculine scent from elevated testosterone aka not the same chemistry. Most women from my experience DON't want to date a man with high testosterone for a few reasons. With that being said, try doing some favors for her, like doing the dishes, cleaning up your room, stuff like that, science shows that women's sexuality and from experience is like a build-up effect, the more NICE things you do for them the more they will want to please you...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Get her a spa day or something. That one almost always works.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Well chances are its not the job but your masculine scent from elevated testosterone aka not the same chemistry. Most women from my experience DON't want to date a man with high testosterone for a few reasons. With that being said, try doing some favors for her, like doing the dishes, cleaning up your room, stuff like that, science shows that women's sexuality and from experience is like a build-up effect, the more NICE things you do for them the more they will want to please you...
    Good advice! We've been living together for 3 years and many cycles of natty test boosters, so i don't know if that's what going on but it very well could be. This new job has me back on 3p-11p and she works days so the only time we see each other is in passing and when were sleeping. I was suppose to clean up today (Im off she worked) but after the gym I ate and fell asleep...

She just text me asking me to pick up a pergo test! LOL not the end of the world if she is. Were getting married next year. Stay tuned!!

14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good advice! We've been living together for 3 years and many cycles of natty test boosters, so i don't know if that's what going on but it very well could be. This new job has me back on 3p-11p and she works days so the only time we see each other is in passing and when were sleeping. I was suppose to clean up today (Im off she worked) but after the gym I ate and fell asleep...

She just text me asking me to pick up a pergo test! LOL not the end of the world if she is. Were getting married next year. Stay tuned!!

Spa day is a good idea or how about a couples massage? Oh snap preggo test! Def keep us in the loop brother!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Diamond Member

oh no, little:s
  16. Elite Member

Just remember not all test boosters are the same... LOL
    If she is prego, CONGRATS, children are a blessing
  17. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Spa day is a good idea or how about a couples massage? Oh snap preggo test! Def keep us in the loop brother!
    http://www.halfoffdeals.com/

look like a pimp for half the price
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

http://www.halfoffdeals.com/

look like a pimp for half the price
    Exactly! hahah
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Exactly! hahah
    I don't even need google having friends like judo, lol

20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I don't even need google having friends like judo, lol
    Your own personal search engine!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Judo the Concierge!! Congrats on the little cadets if happening.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm guessing the libido boost everyone is getting the first week is from the Fadogia and L-Dopa. Once the Bulbine kicks in the estrogen should be lowering, which could kill libido a bit, but the positives in the gym and recomp effects should get better

Write her a poem lol

Roses are red, violets are green, get on your knees and **** me clean LOL

CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Not Pregnant

24. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man, staked, I dont like hearing about Dead Libido on the T100. I am kinda surprised being that the Fadoga is in there. When I take HcGenrate it is pretty much constant woodrow, LOL. I have NOT used any bulbine products as of yet. I had the Phyto 347 but someone else needed it asap so i sold it to them. I was looking at T100 and Tropinol. Nmaybe 4 weeks T100 and 4 weeks Tropinol so I could do a comparison..Just dont like the Dead Libido, LOL..

Anyway, I have to agree with Rahl about the Spa Day, always works like a charm..

Good luck..SJ
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Man, staked, I dont like hearing about Dead Libido on the T100. I am kinda surprised being that the Fadoga is in there. When I take HcGenrate it is pretty much constant woodrow, LOL. I have NOT used any bulbine products as of yet. I had the Phyto 347 but someone else needed it asap so i sold it to them. I was looking at T100 and Tropinol. Nmaybe 4 weeks T100 and 4 weeks Tropinol so I could do a comparison..Just dont like the Dead Libido, LOL..

Anyway, I have to agree with Rahl about the Spa Day, always works like a charm..

Good luck..SJ
    Libido is not dead sorry if I said that but it's just not raging like it was during the first week. It could be due to stress and aggravation. Even tho my sex drive is down my hard on's are fuller and my morning wood is so intense it's becoming annoying. I have to wait about 10 mins after being out of bed before I can even piss!! LOL

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Libido is not dead sorry if I said that but it's just not raging like it was during the first week. It could be due to stress and aggravation. Even tho my sex drive is down my hard on's are fuller and my morning wood is so intense it's becoming annoying. I have to wait about 10 mins after being out of bed before I can even piss!! LOL
    I think JD's suggestion makes sense. Fadogia turns my libido up to teenage levels and I'm 35. If the bulbine starts lowering estro though it could counter that effect. We'll see, right now I'm just starting week 2 and the fadogiawood is still kickin'
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Today is day 23 and only 2 more full days on T100.

I did chest today and considering my new training style my strength was up. Nothing crazy, but i was able to get a few sets of flat dumb bell bench with the 110's and 120's. I've gone heavier no doubt but not since I've started the whole training to build a pump deal. Not sure what you would call my training style... Haha!

I've gained some weight the last few days and my stomach isn't looking as lean as it was this time last week but I've been eating like a pig.

Also I've been taking 2 caps T100 before bed and it must be doing something because my dreams are very vivid!

Next update will be the final review.

28. Diamond Member

Today is day 23 and only 2 more full days on T100.

I did chest today and considering my new training style my strength was up. Nothing crazy, but i was able to get a few sets of flat dumb bell bench with the 110's and 120's. I've gone heavier no doubt but not since I've started the whole training to build a pump deal. Not sure what you would call my training style... Haha!

I've gained some weight the last few days and my stomach isn't looking as lean as it was this time last week but I've been eating like a pig.

Also I've been taking 2 caps T100 before bed and it must be doing something because my dreams are very vivid!

Next update will be the final review.
    i would be very pleased if my dreams were of the vivid girls!!!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would be very pleased if my dreams were of the vivid girls!!!!
    Haha! yes, I know one of them was. Maybe the vivid dreams are causing my raging morning wood?

30. Diamond Member

Haha! yes, I know one of them was. Maybe the vivid dreams are causing my raging morning wood?
    dreaming of them would cerrainly be cause for wood, in my humble opinion.

christy canyon-booooyaaaaah.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

dreaming of them would cerrainly be cause for wood, in my humble opinion.

christy canyon-booooyaaaaah.
    For real this morning wood is insane... My girl doesn't even need an alarm clock..... HAHAHA

32. Diamond Member

For real this morning wood is insane... My girl doesn't even need an alarm clock..... HAHAHA
    i usually just piss my morning wood away, lol.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

i usually just piss my morning wood away, lol.
    Do you piss is the shower? I was thinking about installing a upside down pisser b/c I'm tried of having to perform a hand stand to pee.

34. Diamond Member

Do you piss is the shower? I was thinking about installing a upside down pisser b/c I'm tried of having to perform a hand stand to pee.
    you have a point, it is difficult to aim down when it is pointed up, lol. i usually just focus on oprah for a few seconds-that usually does the trick. you have to be careful though and not use the oprah image too often or too long, otherwise it will be ingrained on the brain and serious defects could result.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

you have a point, it is difficult to aim down when it is pointed up, lol. i usually just focus on oprah for a few seconds-that usually does the trick. you have to be careful though and not use the oprah image too often or too long, otherwise it will be ingrained on the brain and serious defects could result.
    I don't even I've a response for that

36. Diamond Member

I don't even I've a response for that
    that is the response i was going for, lol.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

that is the response i was going for, lol.
    Haha well you win!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

LMFAO! This sounds like the voice of experience my man...
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Actually....when I become a homeowner I'm planning on installing a 5ft wide urinal so when I wake up to piss with morning wood (or just so I don't miss any other time) I won't have any problems missing
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Actually....when I become a homeowner I'm planning on installing a 5ft wide urinal so when I wake up to piss with morning wood (or just so I don't miss any other time) I won't have any problems missing
    probably not a bad idea....my wife tends to be upset when i spray the back seat of the toilet- really upset when she has that girlie decorator stuff around the seat.......

Similar Forum Threads

1. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. Testing Stack
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
  4. Hank is testing Millennium's new GHSR Stack!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:13 PM