StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I read a study judo posted a while back about masturbating then stopping before climax to maximize testosterone. It sounds evil and like a lot of work. On a side note I feel much better about only having sex 2-3 times a week. Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.
    In the PE (penis excercising) world, this move is called edging. my doing so you are able to understand where exactly too far is and get better control of ejaculations. And you can even strengthen muscles such that you have an orgasm with out ejaculating. they are two different processes.

helped me immensly, along with added inch from jelqing lol

2. So all those days in highschool with blue balls actually were good??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So all those days in highschool with blue balls actually were good??
    I guess so lol workouts well for married guys too

4. Today's an off day I'm in the middle of cardio and remembered something I wanted to touch on. For the last week or so I've been sweeting my freaking ass off during weight training and cardio!! I'm sweeting so bad I'm getting cold! Anyone else read in any of the logs about this? I sweet a lot as it is but this is insane!

5. Everyone logging seems to be getting leaner from Testalensis, but also gaining strength.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Everyone logging seems to be getting leaner from Testalensis, but also gaining strength.
    can't beat that!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Everyone logging seems to be getting leaner from Testalensis, but also gaining strength.
    I'm not training for strength at the moment but the pumps have be noticeable increased since I started T100.

8. I was pouring sweat in the gym tonight. Day 5 of Testalensis for me. I mean sweat was literally pooling around me and running of my head to the bench at one point. Oh...and I reeked. LOL. Felt bad about that.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I was pouring sweat in the gym tonight. Day 5 of Testalensis for me. I mean sweat was literally pooling around me and running of my head to the bench at one point. Oh...and I reeked. LOL. Felt bad about that.
    I was soaked lol then I got cold. Glad I'm not alone

10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Honestly sex is overrated for its effect on testosterone, if one were to stimulate themselves without the ejaculation then it would be of benefit, but it would too much of a tease to do that on a daily basis and kill the fun from sexual activity. Too much sex will lead to a nice decline in testosterone, also a side fact, fapping releases 400% less prolactin that actual sex, so fapping will in return not be as bad for testosterone as sexual intercourse with a mate.
    I could have my arms shrink from 19" to 15" if that is what happened during sex and I would gladly accept my small arms. The day I talk about laying off of sex to make better gains in the gym is the day that I am dead. You guys gotta combine the two. Get laid, get jacked! All there is too it!
    I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    I could have my arms shrink from 19" to 15" if that is what happened during sex and I would gladly accept my small arms. The day I talk about laying off of sex to make better gains in the gym is the day that I am dead. You guys gotta combine the two. Get laid, get jacked! All there is too it!
    Finding the balance is key. For me the balance is lots of sex, food, gym time and supplements. If it was up to me it would be in that order to, lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I was pouring sweat in the gym tonight. Day 5 of Testalensis for me. I mean sweat was literally pooling around me and running of my head to the bench at one point. Oh...and I reeked. LOL. Felt bad about that.
    i shower and use deodorant, if i am sweating and stinking then it's because i am doing work-i aint never gonna feel bad about that, lol. i just carry an extra towel with me to wipe down the equiptment i was using-or from the ass before me who didn't!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i shower and use deodorant, if i am sweating and stinking then it's because i am doing work-i aint never gonna feel bad about that, lol. i just carry an extra towel with me to wipe down the equiptment i was using-or from the ass before me who didn't!!!
    What is this shower you speak of? It sounds exciting!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What is this shower you speak of? It sounds exciting!!
    at least once a month, lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    I don't sacrifice getting laid for extra muscle, LOL, I sacrifice it to have an edge in competition, for recovery, little extra aggressiveness, more dopamine for coordination, those sorts of stuff, muscle for me is honestly a waste of time. Its an extra that I really do not care for, I am all about the androgenic side of life.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post

Bwahahahahahah, I literally spit my coffee out when I read that Rahl, damn that was funny.

You and staked are killing me wit these Natty stacks. I have never once thought of putting off a PH/DS stack to run a Natty, but I keep thinking about it..SJ

17. BTW, in late but definately SUBBED!!

SJ

18. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I don't sacrifice getting laid for extra muscle, LOL, I sacrifice it to have an edge in competition, for recovery, little extra aggressiveness, more dopamine for coordination, those sorts of stuff, muscle for me is honestly a waste of time. Its an extra that I really do not care for, I am all about the androgenic side of life.
    Why not run a PH then have a awesome pct/off cycle?

Btw thanks for joining

19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post

Btw thanks for joining

No prob bro, happy to be here..Yah, I will probably run the PH/DS stack first and then like you said, have an awesome PCT. My prob is a run long PH/DS cycles, 8 week cycles with 4 week PCT. I think this time I might to 8 weeks DS and then 6 to 8 weeks of kicka*s PCT. I am already looking at these for PCT..

1) HcGenerate
    2) Either Formastazolol or Erase (now thinking about APS T100 instead)
    3) Post Cycle/Unleased
    4) APS Creatine Nitrate training days/Ancient Strength for off days
    5) IForce Ecdy
    6) TCF-1 (DAA)
    7) Need2Slin

My PCT cost way more then my cycle, LOL..

20. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Bwahahahahahah, I literally spit my coffee out when I read that Rahl, damn that was funny.

You and staked are killing me wit these Natty stacks. I have never once thought of putting off a PH/DS stack to run a Natty, but I keep thinking about it..SJ
    I've had a ton of fun with natty stacks this past year. I'm getting ready to run a cycle as you know but all of the natty stacks I've put together...make a great OTC PCT IMO.

21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I read a study judo posted a while back about masturbating then stopping before climax to maximize testosterone. It sounds evil and like a lot of work. On a side note I feel much better about only having sex 2-3 times a week. Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.

Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Out of all the stuff I post this is the one thing that sticks out in your head huh? LOL..
    lol-that's funny!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

ahahahaha
    Core Nutritionals Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post

Btw thanks for joining
    NO THANKS, I enjoy my natural high testosterone, I will have to pass.

25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    NO THANKS, I enjoy my natural high testosterone, I will have to pass.
    That was not directed towards you my friend. But I do agree with you.

Sorry I just noticed I did direct it at you but meant to quote suppjunike

26. Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.

27. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Week 3 starts tomorrow and I think I noticed a slight strength increase today during my arm workout. Nothing crazy, like I said I'm really focusing on isolating, tearing and destroying the target muscle thru flawless form, slow reps and squeezing at the end of every rep.

I think T100 has killed my libido... I find this odd because at first it was raging and now I don't even think about sex. Could also be due to my chick being a complete fcuking jerk since I started this new job. Chemically imbalanced mind fcuk. Whatever, lol I can still get it up and have intense morning wood so I'm not concerned. But for real she's about to get fired.. Oh yea did I mention aggression is up.

I'm still sweating like a pig (no pun intended) during my workouts. Yes, more then normal.

Recovery is pretty darn good since I started T100. DOMs are gone a day or 2 after.

Endurance is also up - cardio is a breaze! I on the stair master as I type this.

I need to plan something nice for the chick. Something simple no flowers. Ideas? I'm a true meat head I'm like cave man likes cave woman lol if I didn't have my looks I'd be shiiit outa luck.

Or you can always go with this option...

PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

28. Rep points for the anyone who can guess this reference!

29. Hoffa?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hoffa?
    Nope

Similar Forum Threads

1. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 01:43 PM
  2. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
  3. Testing Stack
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:23 AM
  4. Hank is testing Millennium's new GHSR Stack!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:13 PM