StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    So it doesn't matter if it's taken with food?
    Nope.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. In! Is this Prolensis?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    In! Is this Prolensis?
    It's Testalensis
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. I just realized it's been a whole week on testalensis! Wow, that went fast... I am really enjoying my new job - doesn't even feel like work. Only down side is I do not have time to spend on Anabolic minds. I can post updates here and there but not like at my last job where if i wasn't on a call I would just sit and play on AM, lol!!

    So far I've noticed (or what seems to be) increased testosterone. Increased libido, morning random wood which isn't nothing new to me. I'm a healthy 23 year old this stuff is expected, but it definitely has increased. I also am breaking out in acne like a 6th grader going thru puberty. Counted FIVE pimples on my face and many small bumps on my rear delts.

    Mood effect, not so much as of yet no alpha male syndrome. Maybe a slight sense of well being. However, the wife (fiancé) did tell me I seem irritated, but aunt flow is in town so she has no room to talk.

    Vascularity is up and kicking! Veins are popping out thick as ever. Only other supplement that has really made me this vascular is ECDY. (drooling)

    No strength in the gym but like I mentioned in my training log I am no longer worried about how weight can I lift - it's all about building the perfect pump (Outstanding used one of his fancy words to describe it lol ) I am having some awesome pumps with testalensis! I am also using APS Creatine Nitrate @ 8 caps pre workout. I've been on CN for well over a month now so It's safe to say I can see the increase of pumpage with the use of testalensis.

    Also i take my last cap before bed and it puts me into some deep vivid dreams, lol I don't know if that's the l dopa or nettle root but ever test booster I've used with those two compounds gives me some awesome dreams!


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    In! Is this Prolensis?
    Welcome!

    Have you used a bulbine supplement yet?

    •   
       


  6. Subbed in now.

  7. Present
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just realized it's been a whole week on testalensis! Wow, that went fast... I am really enjoying my new job - doesn't even feel like work. Only down side is I do not have time to spend on Anabolic minds. I can post updates here and there but not like at my last job where if i wasn't on a call I would just sit and play on AM, lol!!

    So far I've noticed (or what seems to be) increased testosterone. Increased libido, morning random wood which isn't nothing new to me. I'm a healthy 23 year old this stuff is expected, but it definitely has increased. I also am breaking out in acne like a 6th grader going thru puberty. Counted FIVE pimples on my face and many small bumps on my rear delts.

    Mood effect, not so much as of yet no alpha male syndrome. Maybe a slight sense of well being. However, the wife (fiancé) did tell me I seem irritated, but aunt flow is in town so she has no room to talk.

    Vascularity is up and kicking! Veins are popping out thick as ever. Only other supplement that has really made me this vascular is ECDY. (drooling)

    No strength in the gym but like I mentioned in my training log I am no longer worried about how weight can I lift - it's all about building the perfect pump (Outstanding used one of his fancy words to describe it lol ) I am having some awesome pumps with testalensis! I am also using APS Creatine Nitrate @ 8 caps pre workout. I've been on CN for well over a month now so It's safe to say I can see the increase of pumpage with the use of testalensis.

    Also i take my last cap before bed and it puts me into some deep vivid dreams, lol I don't know if that's the l dopa or nettle root but ever test booster I've used with those two compounds gives me some awesome dreams!
    Excellent update. Looking forward to the vivid dreams when I start mine. I love that! LOL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's Testalensis
    Ha, nice, I just meant is it the same Bulbine (Prolensis) that was used in the case study on rodentia?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Ha, nice, I just meant is it the same Bulbine (Prolensis) that was used in the case study on rodentia?
    Nope it's not the same bulbine that is used in the rat study.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice, thats why APS made a great choice of putting together this formula instead of just bulbine, because you prob won't feel the bulbine kicking in hard untill week 3 since BN seems to take awhile for effects to start showing. But this is also a more potent extract of bulbine so maybe we will see some effects from it earlier.

    The fadogia will def get the boys hanging low
    JD, I'm just wondering since the magic of bulbine isn't supposed to kick in till week 3 why were we only given a 25 day supply?

    Not knocking the choice of a 25 day log, just wondering...


  12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    JD, I'm just wondering since the magic of bulbine isn't supposed to kick in till week 3 why were we only given a 25 day supply?

    Not knocking the choice of a 25 day log, just wondering...
    You would have to ask APS this, but I believe you should get some nice effects with the whole formula through the 3 weeks then feel bulbine really kick it up. I believe a couple people have ordered another bottle to see how 50 days will go.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. actually those are pretty decent results for just 1 week!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually those are pretty decent results for just 1 week!!!
    I agree! Really you can't go wrong with this product. Nettle root and Ldopa alone make it a winner!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nope it's not the same bulbine that is used in the rat study.
    Thanks for the info and the PM!

    I hope by now my word is more than enough to substantiate my true intentions, so let me say I seriously ONLY ask this for my own knowledge and my pursuit of information in planning my PCT coming later this year.

    The 100:1 Bulbine that is use in this product, how does it differ from Prolensis, and why was the 100:1 chosen? I am so intrigued by Bulbine, and have even seen companies use something as little as 7:1 Bulbine. Thanks!

  16. Naturally we know all about the u curve.What made all this possible was a foreign pharmaceutical co was looking to use bulbine in a new product for aids patients the group of scientist they hired to study the herbs attributes for this product are the ones we got the material from.the pharma co decided to go with a cheaper synthetic product appearently wich allowed us to take advantage of the millions they spent researching bulbine with this group so trust me when I tell you the source of this bulbine probably knows more about it then anyone.the correct amount of product is being used.

    Our products work because we take the time to understand them.With bulbine the focal point should not really be on figuring out how many milligrams to use per serving (although due to the inverted u curve it's a factor)but on correctly harvesting and preserving it's fragile active components.you can't use conventional methods or you will wind up with inert bulbine.You have to nutralize the microbial contaminents that will quickly destroy the very components of the herb that will produce the desired result and your product will be useless.and as states earlier conventional extraction methods will also desroy them.This is where the key to bulbine lays.like I said the source of this material has been studying it for years now,you will not find a more effective material.This is not about throwing a bunch of herbs in a capsule,we could have done that with bulbine a year ago.We will always be honest with you on paper this is beyond incredible but all we have is their data and we have done none of our own yet.so although I'm sure theirs is accurate(hence our excitement)we will make no outright claims until our data is in.All we know for absolute certain is we have top quality standardized bulbine our third party testing verified that (will post soon).As far as it producing supraphysical amounts of testosterone in a free unbound state (our ultimate goal)it looks very promising but we want to see it ourselves in our beta testers.Thats where you guys come in.instead of waiting another six months to release it while we test it's performance in the gym and bloodwork.We figured we would release it now and you guys can help us determine how good it really is.this way you will have no doubts if the claims are accurate cause they will be your claims.So let's do this!I think we are all gonna be impressed based on what I have seen.We can't be any more honest than that.

    These were from another thread and posted by APS.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Checking in.
    Taste the rainbow.

  18. So here's a quick update

    I have increased recovery time from my workouts. This seems to be pretty consistent with all divanill products I've used. Libido hasn't been to crazy lately but my boys are still super massive! Also, my endurance might be up a bit. Before I started Test100 I took approximately 1 month off of test boosters since I new I was going to be logging APS test100. During that time off from boosting my test I noticed cardio wasn't as easy or as enjoyable as it normally is. This whole week cardio has been a breeze and I'm able to bang out 30-45 mins after weights with no problem.

    Well im off to the gym - I'll check back later gentlemen.


  19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    So here's a quick update

    I have increased recovery time from my workouts. This seems to be pretty consistent with all divanill products I've used. Libido hasn't been to crazy lately but my boys are still super massive! Also, my endurance might be up a bit. Before I started Test100 I took approximately 1 month off of test boosters since I new I was going to be logging APS test100. During that time off from boosting my test I noticed cardio wasn't as easy or as enjoyable as it normally is. This whole week cardio has been a breeze and I'm able to bang out 30-45 mins after weights with no problem.

    Well im off to the gym - I'll check back later gentlemen.
    interesting. would you say the results are getting better the longer you are on test100?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting. would you say the results are getting better the longer you are on test100?
    Hmmm I don't know if the results are getting better as I go or if I just start to appreciate the extra test production. Waiting for week three when the bulbine shines is like waiting to go down stairs Christmas morning, lol

    So far test100 is on par with every other test booster I've used to date with the exception of DAA. That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome. Even tho I'm always a alpha male regardless of supplements lol


  21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hmmm I don't know if the results are getting better as I go or if I just start to appreciate the extra test production. Waiting for week three when the bulbine shines is like waiting to go down stairs Christmas morning, lol

    So far test100 is on par with every other test booster I've used to date with the exception of DAA. That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome. Even tho I'm always a alpha male regardless of supplements lol
    good explanation, thanks!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome.
    Definitely love DAA... the stuff that Athletix used in Adamantium feels much cleaner than the bulk NP DAA, but I still get crazy, crazy aggressive when it comes to women and to flipping out.

    DAA is powdered Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Definitely love DAA... the stuff that Athletix used in Adamantium feels much cleaner than the bulk NP DAA, but I still get crazy, crazy aggressive when it comes to women and to flipping out.

    DAA is powdered Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
    Yeah, this is why I've never purchased raws from Nutra. They have to make a profit, so at the price they are selling and maintaining their margins, there simply isn't any way it can be verified pure and potent DAA powder on par with Test Force 2, which has been proven legitimate by the very special testing procedures spelled out by P. Arnold.

    Aspartic Acid can be sourced easily for pennies on the dollar at countless Chinese bulk suppliers, and this is what is also included 'accidentally' in some labeled DAA products as well.

  24. china bulk suppliers are indeed scary . I heard many a horror story from people about finding dead animals in large containers of bulk powders and what not. I am sure they just pick the dead animal out and do a quick sort to get any feces or clumped powder out and on it goes to distribution...

  25. Oops it's seems I've falling behind here.. Update in a few mins BRB!!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. Testing Stack
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
  4. Hank is testing Millennium's new GHSR Stack!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Log in
Log in