StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wait is over!! My Testalensis came in today just in time for me to pop my first cap before heading to the gym.

APS hooked it up with a bunch of other goodies :D also took a sample of meso, yellow thunder and white lighting. I'm off to kill these legs. Wanted to get this up first.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The wait is over!! My Testalensis came in today just in time for me to pop my first cap before heading to the gym.

APS hooked it up with a bunch of other goodies :D also took a sample of meso, yellow thunder and white lighting. I'm off to kill these legs. Wanted to get this up first.
lucky dog.....:Flush:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established

^^THAT^^ is a recipe for success! :head:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gonna be a party in here :party:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
^^^Thank you. Coffee wasn't doing it this morning.

I'm subbed! Waiting for mine. Glad to see you got yours rolling!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...to watch staked get out of his smedium t-shirt....LOL! Kill it bro, i know you will!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed...to watch staked get out of his smedium t-shirt....LOL! Kill it bro, i know you will!
Seriously, time to stop shopping at Baby Gap!:laugh:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
LOL!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only time I even wear cloths is at the gym and work :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TMI....:blink:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, i wear my white towel everywhere, lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yup, i wear my white towel everywhere, lol
I think I've seen you in those "People of Walmart" emails that go around. Do you by chance also wear a red,white and blue top hot with that towel? :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I've seen you in those "People of Walmart" emails that go around. Do you by chance also wear a red,white and blue top hot with that towel? :D
:usa: I love that hat ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a few days of test under my belt and defiantly have increased libido and my boys are back to hanging low and large. Also have some acne on my for head and chin. Could be a placebo but I'm feeling a better pump during my first sets of my workouts before I even start sipping on my purple psyKo.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few days of test under my belt and defiantly have increased libido and my boys are back to hanging low and large. Also have some acne on my for head and chin. Could be a placebo but I'm feeling a better pump during my first sets of my workouts before I even start sipping on my purple psyKo.
Nice, thats why APS made a great choice of putting together this formula instead of just bulbine, because you prob won't feel the bulbine kicking in hard untill week 3 since BN seems to take awhile for effects to start showing. But this is also a more potent extract of bulbine so maybe we will see some effects from it earlier.

The fadogia will def get the boys hanging low:)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And love me some nettle root :) I feel that stuff almost right away. Can't go wrong with this.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I be taking this on a empty stomach, food or fats?

Nothing much to report besides the obvious increase in test. I have the the most intensive morning wood... Morning wood is really nothing new, but it usually goes down after I'm out of bed for like 2 mins. However, today it lasted thru the preparing of my morning omelet and was still there after I finished eating. I had to pee so freaking bad... It finally went away once I started doing dishes. The sound of the water running almost made me piss my pants. Btw, the wife thought it was oh so freaking funny , lol!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I be taking this on a empty stomach, food or fats?

Nothing much to report besides the obvious increase in test. I have the the most intensive morning wood... Morning wood is really nothing new, but it usually goes down after I'm out of bed for like 2 mins. However, today it lasted thru the preparing of my morning omelet and was still there after I finished eating. I had to pee so freaking bad... It finally went away once I started doing dishes. The sound of the water running almost made me piss my pants. Btw, the wife thought it was oh so freaking funny , lol!!
Taking EVO can help the absorption and breakdown of Fadogia, I find it def helps.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just realized it's been a whole week on testalensis! Wow, that went fast... I am really enjoying my new job - doesn't even feel like work. Only down side is I do not have time to spend on Anabolic minds. I can post updates here and there but not like at my last job where if i wasn't on a call I would just sit and play on AM, lol!!

So far I've noticed (or what seems to be) increased testosterone. Increased libido, morning random wood which isn't nothing new to me. I'm a healthy 23 year old this stuff is expected, but it definitely has increased. I also am breaking out in acne like a 6th grader going thru puberty. Counted FIVE pimples on my face and many small bumps on my rear delts.

Mood effect, not so much as of yet ;) no alpha male syndrome. Maybe a slight sense of well being. However, the wife (fiancé) did tell me I seem irritated, but aunt flow is in town so she has no room to talk.

Vascularity is up and kicking! Veins are popping out thick as ever. Only other supplement that has really made me this vascular is ECDY. (drooling)

No strength in the gym but like I mentioned in my training log I am no longer worried about how weight can I lift - it's all about building the perfect pump (Outstanding used one of his fancy words to describe it lol :D) I am having some awesome pumps with testalensis! I am also using APS Creatine Nitrate @ 8 caps pre workout. I've been on CN for well over a month now so It's safe to say I can see the increase of pumpage with the use of testalensis.

Also i take my last cap before bed and it puts me into some deep vivid dreams, lol I don't know if that's the l dopa or nettle root but ever test booster I've used with those two compounds gives me some awesome dreams!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I just realized it's been a whole week on testalensis! Wow, that went fast... I am really enjoying my new job - doesn't even feel like work. Only down side is I do not have time to spend on Anabolic minds. I can post updates here and there but not like at my last job where if i wasn't on a call I would just sit and play on AM, lol!!

So far I've noticed (or what seems to be) increased testosterone. Increased libido, morning random wood which isn't nothing new to me. I'm a healthy 23 year old this stuff is expected, but it definitely has increased. I also am breaking out in acne like a 6th grader going thru puberty. Counted FIVE pimples on my face and many small bumps on my rear delts.

Mood effect, not so much as of yet ;) no alpha male syndrome. Maybe a slight sense of well being. However, the wife (fiancé) did tell me I seem irritated, but aunt flow is in town so she has no room to talk.

Vascularity is up and kicking! Veins are popping out thick as ever. Only other supplement that has really made me this vascular is ECDY. (drooling)

No strength in the gym but like I mentioned in my training log I am no longer worried about how weight can I lift - it's all about building the perfect pump (Outstanding used one of his fancy words to describe it lol :D) I am having some awesome pumps with testalensis! I am also using APS Creatine Nitrate @ 8 caps pre workout. I've been on CN for well over a month now so It's safe to say I can see the increase of pumpage with the use of testalensis.

Also i take my last cap before bed and it puts me into some deep vivid dreams, lol I don't know if that's the l dopa or nettle root but ever test booster I've used with those two compounds gives me some awesome dreams!
Excellent update. Looking forward to the vivid dreams when I start mine. I love that! LOL

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, thats why APS made a great choice of putting together this formula instead of just bulbine, because you prob won't feel the bulbine kicking in hard untill week 3 since BN seems to take awhile for effects to start showing. But this is also a more potent extract of bulbine so maybe we will see some effects from it earlier.

The fadogia will def get the boys hanging low:)
JD, I'm just wondering since the magic of bulbine isn't supposed to kick in till week 3 why were we only given a 25 day supply?

Not knocking the choice of a 25 day log, just wondering...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD, I'm just wondering since the magic of bulbine isn't supposed to kick in till week 3 why were we only given a 25 day supply?

Not knocking the choice of a 25 day log, just wondering...
You would have to ask APS this, but I believe you should get some nice effects with the whole formula through the 3 weeks then feel bulbine really kick it up. I believe a couple people have ordered another bottle to see how 50 days will go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually those are pretty decent results for just 1 week!!!:yup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually those are pretty decent results for just 1 week!!!:yup:
I agree! Really you can't go wrong with this product. Nettle root and Ldopa alone make it a winner!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nope it's not the same bulbine that is used in the rat study.
Thanks for the info and the PM! :)

I hope by now my word is more than enough to substantiate my true intentions, so let me say I seriously ONLY ask this for my own knowledge and my pursuit of information in planning my PCT coming later this year.

The 100:1 Bulbine that is use in this product, how does it differ from Prolensis, and why was the 100:1 chosen? I am so intrigued by Bulbine, and have even seen companies use something as little as 7:1 Bulbine. Thanks! :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naturally we know all about the u curve.What made all this possible was a foreign pharmaceutical co was looking to use bulbine in a new product for aids patients the group of scientist they hired to study the herbs attributes for this product are the ones we got the material from.the pharma co decided to go with a cheaper synthetic product appearently wich allowed us to take advantage of the millions they spent researching bulbine with this group so trust me when I tell you the source of this bulbine probably knows more about it then anyone.the correct amount of product is being used.

Our products work because we take the time to understand them.With bulbine the focal point should not really be on figuring out how many milligrams to use per serving (although due to the inverted u curve it's a factor)but on correctly harvesting and preserving it's fragile active components.you can't use conventional methods or you will wind up with inert bulbine.You have to nutralize the microbial contaminents that will quickly destroy the very components of the herb that will produce the desired result and your product will be useless.and as states earlier conventional extraction methods will also desroy them.This is where the key to bulbine lays.like I said the source of this material has been studying it for years now,you will not find a more effective material.This is not about throwing a bunch of herbs in a capsule,we could have done that with bulbine a year ago.We will always be honest with you on paper this is beyond incredible but all we have is their data and we have done none of our own yet.so although I'm sure theirs is accurate(hence our excitement)we will make no outright claims until our data is in.All we know for absolute certain is we have top quality standardized bulbine our third party testing verified that (will post soon).As far as it producing supraphysical amounts of testosterone in a free unbound state (our ultimate goal)it looks very promising but we want to see it ourselves in our beta testers.Thats where you guys come in.instead of waiting another six months to release it while we test it's performance in the gym and bloodwork.We figured we would release it now and you guys can help us determine how good it really is.this way you will have no doubts if the claims are accurate cause they will be your claims.So let's do this!I think we are all gonna be impressed based on what I have seen.We can't be any more honest than that.

These were from another thread and posted by APS.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's a quick update

I have increased recovery time from my workouts. This seems to be pretty consistent with all divanill products I've used. Libido hasn't been to crazy lately but my boys are still super massive! Also, my endurance might be up a bit. Before I started Test100 I took approximately 1 month off of test boosters since I new I was going to be logging APS test100. During that time off from boosting my test I noticed cardio wasn't as easy or as enjoyable as it normally is. This whole week cardio has been a breeze and I'm able to bang out 30-45 mins after weights with no problem.

Well im off to the gym - I'll check back later gentlemen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So here's a quick update

I have increased recovery time from my workouts. This seems to be pretty consistent with all divanill products I've used. Libido hasn't been to crazy lately but my boys are still super massive! Also, my endurance might be up a bit. Before I started Test100 I took approximately 1 month off of test boosters since I new I was going to be logging APS test100. During that time off from boosting my test I noticed cardio wasn't as easy or as enjoyable as it normally is. This whole week cardio has been a breeze and I'm able to bang out 30-45 mins after weights with no problem.

Well im off to the gym - I'll check back later gentlemen.
interesting. would you say the results are getting better the longer you are on test100?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. would you say the results are getting better the longer you are on test100?
Hmmm I don't know if the results are getting better as I go or if I just start to appreciate the extra test production. Waiting for week three when the bulbine shines is like waiting to go down stairs Christmas morning, lol

So far test100 is on par with every other test booster I've used to date with the exception of DAA. That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome. Even tho I'm always a alpha male regardless of supplements :p lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I don't know if the results are getting better as I go or if I just start to appreciate the extra test production. Waiting for week three when the bulbine shines is like waiting to go down stairs Christmas morning, lol

So far test100 is on par with every other test booster I've used to date with the exception of DAA. That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome. Even tho I'm always a alpha male regardless of supplements :p lol
good explanation, thanks!

obvious

obvious

Awards
That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome.
Definitely love DAA... the stuff that Athletix used in Adamantium feels much cleaner than the bulk NP DAA, but I still get crazy, crazy aggressive when it comes to women and to flipping out.

DAA is powdered Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Definitely love DAA... the stuff that Athletix used in Adamantium feels much cleaner than the bulk NP DAA, but I still get crazy, crazy aggressive when it comes to women and to flipping out.

DAA is powdered Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
Yeah, this is why I've never purchased raws from Nutra. They have to make a profit, so at the price they are selling and maintaining their margins, there simply isn't any way it can be verified pure and potent DAA powder on par with Test Force 2, which has been proven legitimate by the very special testing procedures spelled out by P. Arnold.

Aspartic Acid can be sourced easily for pennies on the dollar at countless Chinese bulk suppliers, and this is what is also included 'accidentally' in some labeled DAA products as well.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
china bulk suppliers are indeed scary . I heard many a horror story from people about finding dead animals in large containers of bulk powders and what not. I am sure they just pick the dead animal out and do a quick sort to get any feces or clumped powder out and on it goes to distribution...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops it's seems I've falling behind here.. Update in a few mins BRB!!