StaCk'd is testing APS's Testalensis 100

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Naturally we know all about the u curve.What made all this possible was a foreign pharmaceutical co was looking to use bulbine in a new product for aids patients the group of scientist they hired to study the herbs attributes for this product are the ones we got the material from.the pharma co decided to go with a cheaper synthetic product appearently wich allowed us to take advantage of the millions they spent researching bulbine with this group so trust me when I tell you the source of this bulbine probably knows more about it then anyone.the correct amount of product is being used.

Our products work because we take the time to understand them.With bulbine the focal point should not really be on figuring out how many milligrams to use per serving (although due to the inverted u curve it's a factor)but on correctly harvesting and preserving it's fragile active components.you can't use conventional methods or you will wind up with inert bulbine.You have to nutralize the microbial contaminents that will quickly destroy the very components of the herb that will produce the desired result and your product will be useless.and as states earlier conventional extraction methods will also desroy them.This is where the key to bulbine lays.like I said the source of this material has been studying it for years now,you will not find a more effective material.This is not about throwing a bunch of herbs in a capsule,we could have done that with bulbine a year ago.We will always be honest with you on paper this is beyond incredible but all we have is their data and we have done none of our own yet.so although I'm sure theirs is accurate(hence our excitement)we will make no outright claims until our data is in.All we know for absolute certain is we have top quality standardized bulbine our third party testing verified that (will post soon).As far as it producing supraphysical amounts of testosterone in a free unbound state (our ultimate goal)it looks very promising but we want to see it ourselves in our beta testers.Thats where you guys come in.instead of waiting another six months to release it while we test it's performance in the gym and bloodwork.We figured we would release it now and you guys can help us determine how good it really is.this way you will have no doubts if the claims are accurate cause they will be your claims.So let's do this!I think we are all gonna be impressed based on what I have seen.We can't be any more honest than that.

These were from another thread and posted by APS.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Checking in.
    Taste the rainbow.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So here's a quick update

I have increased recovery time from my workouts. This seems to be pretty consistent with all divanill products I've used. Libido hasn't been to crazy lately but my boys are still super massive! Also, my endurance might be up a bit. Before I started Test100 I took approximately 1 month off of test boosters since I new I was going to be logging APS test100. During that time off from boosting my test I noticed cardio wasn't as easy or as enjoyable as it normally is. This whole week cardio has been a breeze and I'm able to bang out 30-45 mins after weights with no problem.

Well im off to the gym - I'll check back later gentlemen.

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    So here's a quick update

I have increased recovery time from my workouts. This seems to be pretty consistent with all divanill products I've used. Libido hasn't been to crazy lately but my boys are still super massive! Also, my endurance might be up a bit. Before I started Test100 I took approximately 1 month off of test boosters since I new I was going to be logging APS test100. During that time off from boosting my test I noticed cardio wasn't as easy or as enjoyable as it normally is. This whole week cardio has been a breeze and I'm able to bang out 30-45 mins after weights with no problem.

Well im off to the gym - I'll check back later gentlemen.
    interesting. would you say the results are getting better the longer you are on test100?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting. would you say the results are getting better the longer you are on test100?
    Hmmm I don't know if the results are getting better as I go or if I just start to appreciate the extra test production. Waiting for week three when the bulbine shines is like waiting to go down stairs Christmas morning, lol

So far test100 is on par with every other test booster I've used to date with the exception of DAA. That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome. Even tho I'm always a alpha male regardless of supplements lol

6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Hmmm I don't know if the results are getting better as I go or if I just start to appreciate the extra test production. Waiting for week three when the bulbine shines is like waiting to go down stairs Christmas morning, lol

So far test100 is on par with every other test booster I've used to date with the exception of DAA. That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome. Even tho I'm always a alpha male regardless of supplements lol
    good explanation, thanks!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.13%

That stuff just makes me super horny with a side of alpha male syndrome.
    Definitely love DAA... the stuff that Athletix used in Adamantium feels much cleaner than the bulk NP DAA, but I still get crazy, crazy aggressive when it comes to women and to flipping out.

DAA is powdered Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Definitely love DAA... the stuff that Athletix used in Adamantium feels much cleaner than the bulk NP DAA, but I still get crazy, crazy aggressive when it comes to women and to flipping out.

DAA is powdered Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
    Yeah, this is why I've never purchased raws from Nutra. They have to make a profit, so at the price they are selling and maintaining their margins, there simply isn't any way it can be verified pure and potent DAA powder on par with Test Force 2, which has been proven legitimate by the very special testing procedures spelled out by P. Arnold.

Aspartic Acid can be sourced easily for pennies on the dollar at countless Chinese bulk suppliers, and this is what is also included 'accidentally' in some labeled DAA products as well.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

china bulk suppliers are indeed scary . I heard many a horror story from people about finding dead animals in large containers of bulk powders and what not. I am sure they just pick the dead animal out and do a quick sort to get any feces or clumped powder out and on it goes to distribution...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Oops it's seems I've falling behind here.. Update in a few mins BRB!!

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Day 18

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I started a new job and been bouncing from shift to shift and I just haven't had the time to post that u normally do. My finance has been super needy lately. So it's been a struggle to post at work and at home...

The most noticeable effect of T100 is the unexpected decrease in body fat. I do not weigh myself often but go by how I look in the mirror (just remembered I promised JD before and after pics... SORRY!!!) my abs are much more defined since I started T100.

Vascularity is up and I think it's from the nettle root. Ever sup I've used that has nettle root makes my vein explode.

Strength is down big time! I am in no way blaming T100 for this because I decided a few weeks back I am done worrying about weight. It is all about the pump. For example today I started my chest workout with incline DB press. I normally would work up to the 120s for 6 but today my heavyset set was 105s for 8 but I really focused on squeezing the pecs. The burn was intense I loved it.

Libido is down but when I want it I'm good to go

No alpha male syndrome but I am slightly more annoyed by stupid people. (Non english speaking truck drivers with names a mile long).

I've been taking 1 cap 3x a day but would kinda like to do 1 cap pre workout and 2 caps before bed.. JD what are your thoughts I would only do this if you advise it's ok.

I will try and update everyday as I approach week 3 - when the magic is suppose to start wish I picked up another bottle and ran for the 50 days!!! Is anyone fellowing the other logs? I'm not and I try not to so I do not develop a bias look of the supplement I'm testing/using.

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Attachment 37715

Oh wait, you said legs didn't you??

Time to play...
    We need more ass in here!

13. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

We need more ass in here!
    Ask and you shall receive

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

oh and how can I forget coco

A little bit of coco always makes my day better
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Yummy

16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 18

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I started a new job and been bouncing from shift to shift and I just haven't had the time to post that u normally do. My finance has been super needy lately. So it's been a struggle to post at work and at home...

The most noticeable effect of T100 is the unexpected decrease in body fat. I do not weigh myself often but go by how I look in the mirror (just remembered I promised JD before and after pics... SORRY!!!) my abs are much more defined since I started T100.

Vascularity is up and I think it's from the nettle root. Ever sup I've used that has nettle root makes my vein explode.

Strength is down big time! I am in no way blaming T100 for this because I decided a few weeks back I am done worrying about weight. It is all about the pump. For example today I started my chest workout with incline DB press. I normally would work up to the 120s for 6 but today my heavyset set was 105s for 8 but I really focused on squeezing the pecs. The burn was intense I loved it.

No alpha male syndrome but I am slightly more annoyed by stupid people. (Non english speaking truck drivers with names a mile long).

I've been taking 1 cap 3x a day but would kinda like to do 1 cap pre workout and 2 caps before bed.. JD what are your thoughts I would only do this if you advise it's ok.

I will try and update everyday as I approach week 3 - when the magic is suppose to start wish I picked up another bottle and ran for the 50 days!!! Is anyone fellowing the other logs? I'm not and I try not to so I do not develop a bias look of the supplement I'm testing/using.
    That is the thing with AI's, they will boost testosterone and sense of well being but libido usually does not go up, why, simple, AI's will lower serotonin, serotonin is vital for not only joint health and social health, but also libido according to studies. I lack this neurotransmitter quite a bit which is why my dopamine is sky high and I seem very mean according to people. I never really care for sex but if I want to use it, oh its there and lasts forever. If you want a libido kick, I recommend DAA with SAMe or Test if you want go the synthetic route.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    That is the thing with AI's, they will boost testosterone and sense of well being but libido usually does not go up, why, simple, AI's will lower serotonin, serotonin is vital for not only joint health and social health, but also libido according to studies. I lack this neurotransmitter quite a bit which is why my dopamine is sky high and I seem very mean according to people. I never really care for sex but if I want to use it, oh its there and lasts forever. If you want a libido kick, I recommend DAA with SAMe or Test if you want go the synthetic route.
    Yeah DAA makes me a horny SOB. I used to love the always horny high libido but not so much anymore. It kind of got annoying.

18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

Yeah DAA makes me a horny SOB. I used to love the always horny high libido but not so much anymore. It kind of got annoying.
    Honestly sex is overrated for its effect on testosterone, if one were to stimulate themselves without the ejaculation then it would be of benefit, but it would too much of a tease to do that on a daily basis and kill the fun from sexual activity. Too much sex will lead to a nice decline in testosterone, also a side fact, fapping releases 400% less prolactin that actual sex, so fapping will in return not be as bad for testosterone as sexual intercourse with a mate.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Honestly sex is overrated for its effect on testosterone, if one were to stimulate themselves without the ejaculation then it would be of benefit, but it would too much of a tease to do that on a daily basis and kill the fun from sexual activity. Too much sex will lead to a nice decline in testosterone, also a side fact, fapping releases 400% less prolactin that actual sex, so fapping will in return not be as bad for testosterone as sexual intercourse with a mate.
    I read a study judo posted a while back about masturbating then stopping before climax to maximize testosterone. It sounds evil and like a lot of work. On a side note I feel much better about only having sex 2-3 times a week. Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 18

I still think 1 cap 3 times daily would work better but hey give it a try if you would like lol.

Yummy
    Very

My wife says she hates AM now LOL

Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.
    ^ you just may be right, or at least now I can look at it as a positive if I don't get any LOL
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I read a study judo posted a while back about masturbating then stopping before climax to maximize testosterone. It sounds evil and like a lot of work. On a side note I feel much better about only having sex 2-3 times a week. Maybe woman are really saving us from ourselves by not putting out daily.
    In the PE (penis excercising) world, this move is called edging. my doing so you are able to understand where exactly too far is and get better control of ejaculations. And you can even strengthen muscles such that you have an orgasm with out ejaculating. they are two different processes.

helped me immensly, along with added inch from jelqing lol
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

So all those days in highschool with blue balls actually were good??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So all those days in highschool with blue balls actually were good??
    I guess so lol workouts well for married guys too

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Today's an off day I'm in the middle of cardio and remembered something I wanted to touch on. For the last week or so I've been sweeting my freaking ass off during weight training and cardio!! I'm sweeting so bad I'm getting cold! Anyone else read in any of the logs about this? I sweet a lot as it is but this is insane!

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Everyone logging seems to be getting leaner from Testalensis, but also gaining strength.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Everyone logging seems to be getting leaner from Testalensis, but also gaining strength.
    can't beat that!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm not training for strength at the moment but the pumps have be noticeable increased since I started T100.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%

I was pouring sweat in the gym tonight. Day 5 of Testalensis for me. I mean sweat was literally pooling around me and running of my head to the bench at one point. Oh...and I reeked. LOL. Felt bad about that.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I was pouring sweat in the gym tonight. Day 5 of Testalensis for me. I mean sweat was literally pooling around me and running of my head to the bench at one point. Oh...and I reeked. LOL. Felt bad about that.
    I was soaked lol then I got cold. Glad I'm not alone

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

I could have my arms shrink from 19" to 15" if that is what happened during sex and I would gladly accept my small arms. The day I talk about laying off of sex to make better gains in the gym is the day that I am dead. You guys gotta combine the two. Get laid, get jacked! All there is too it!
    I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    I could have my arms shrink from 19" to 15" if that is what happened during sex and I would gladly accept my small arms. The day I talk about laying off of sex to make better gains in the gym is the day that I am dead. You guys gotta combine the two. Get laid, get jacked! All there is too it!
    Finding the balance is key. For me the balance is lots of sex, food, gym time and supplements. If it was up to me it would be in that order to, lol

32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

i shower and use deodorant, if i am sweating and stinking then it's because i am doing work-i aint never gonna feel bad about that, lol. i just carry an extra towel with me to wipe down the equiptment i was using-or from the ass before me who didn't!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i shower and use deodorant, if i am sweating and stinking then it's because i am doing work-i aint never gonna feel bad about that, lol. i just carry an extra towel with me to wipe down the equiptment i was using-or from the ass before me who didn't!!!
    What is this shower you speak of? It sounds exciting!!

34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

What is this shower you speak of? It sounds exciting!!
    at least once a month, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    I don't sacrifice getting laid for extra muscle, LOL, I sacrifice it to have an edge in competition, for recovery, little extra aggressiveness, more dopamine for coordination, those sorts of stuff, muscle for me is honestly a waste of time. Its an extra that I really do not care for, I am all about the androgenic side of life.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Bwahahahahahah, I literally spit my coffee out when I read that Rahl, damn that was funny.

You and staked are killing me wit these Natty stacks. I have never once thought of putting off a PH/DS stack to run a Natty, but I keep thinking about it..SJ
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

BTW, in late but definately SUBBED!!

SJ
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

I don't sacrifice getting laid for extra muscle, LOL, I sacrifice it to have an edge in competition, for recovery, little extra aggressiveness, more dopamine for coordination, those sorts of stuff, muscle for me is honestly a waste of time. Its an extra that I really do not care for, I am all about the androgenic side of life.
    Why not run a PH then have a awesome pct/off cycle?

Btw thanks for joining

39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

Why not run a PH then have a awesome pct/off cycle?

Btw thanks for joining

No prob bro, happy to be here..Yah, I will probably run the PH/DS stack first and then like you said, have an awesome PCT. My prob is a run long PH/DS cycles, 8 week cycles with 4 week PCT. I think this time I might to 8 weeks DS and then 6 to 8 weeks of kicka*s PCT. I am already looking at these for PCT..

1) HcGenerate
    2) Either Formastazolol or Erase (now thinking about APS T100 instead)
    3) Post Cycle/Unleased
    4) APS Creatine Nitrate training days/Ancient Strength for off days
    5) IForce Ecdy
    6) TCF-1 (DAA)
    7) Need2Slin

My PCT cost way more then my cycle, LOL..
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Bwahahahahahah, I literally spit my coffee out when I read that Rahl, damn that was funny.

You and staked are killing me wit these Natty stacks. I have never once thought of putting off a PH/DS stack to run a Natty, but I keep thinking about it..SJ
    I've had a ton of fun with natty stacks this past year. I'm getting ready to run a cycle as you know but all of the natty stacks I've put together...make a great OTC PCT IMO.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TESTALENSIS 100
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 01:43 PM
  2. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
  3. Testing Stack
    By Rican4lfe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:23 AM
  4. Hank is testing Millennium's new GHSR Stack!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:13 PM