Obliterating fat deposits with ECA,SHIFT,7-KETO - AnabolicMinds.com

Obliterating fat deposits with ECA,SHIFT,7-KETO

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Obliterating fat deposits with ECA,SHIFT,7-KETO


    Time to shed some fat for summer

    Welcome all! I am about to finish up a PCT this week and after that I am jumping into an 8 week cut for summer.

    Right now I am sitting at 210lbs ~15% BF and I am going to try and get down to 200lbs ~8% BF. (Or as near that as I can without wasting too much muscle mass )

    I know these goals are quite impossible. I mean if I manage to pull it off I would drop an
    average of 0.857% BF / week

    Supplements are gonna be dosed like this:
    ECA 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    SHIFT 3/4/5/5/5/5/5/5
    7-Keto 300/300/300/300/400/400/400/400

    If anyone wants me to post my weekly diet program I will do so, otherwise cals would drop like this:
    (7 meals throughout the day)

    Week 1: 2300kcal
    Week 2: 2100kcal
    Week 3: 1900kcal
    Week 4: 1800kcal
    Week 5: 1700kcal
    Week 6: 1600kcal
    Week 7: 1600kcal
    Week 8: 1600kcal

    Training will be a 3day split with 3days of cardio in between.
    I will post information on my lifts and cardio sessions every day.

    Before and after pictures will be taken for comparison.

    And everyone is of course welcome to follow along

    Starting measurements:
    Waist: 36.2inches (92cm)
    Weight: 210lbs
    (These will be my only measurements Dunno my exact BF% but maybe some guys can guestimate?! I'd appreciate it. (According to my calculations it is ~15%))

    Starting Pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  2. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    775470

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed! 7-keto seems interesting, have you tried it before?
  3. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Subbed! 7-keto seems interesting, have you tried it before?
    Nope, it is my first time using both Shift and 7-Keto Hopefully I am in for a treat
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    eating 1600 cals every day is going to be a biatch
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  5. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Time for me to sub.
  6. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    eating 1600 cals every day is going to be a biatch
    Yeah I know, not to mention the cardio during those 3weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Time for me to sub.
    Glad to see you in here bruther
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Nope, it is my first time using both Shift and 7-Keto Hopefully I am in for a treat
    Go for it, bud! I love the 7-KE, so you should have fun with that.

    All the best in achieving your goals, because it's NOT impossible! - you currently have 178.5 pounds of lean body mass, and at 8% bodyfat, your "ideal" weight if you maintain that lean mass is ~194 pounds.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Go for it, bud! I love the 7-KE, so you should have fun with that.

    All the best in achieving your goals, because it's NOT impossible! - you currently have 178.5 pounds of lean body mass, and at 8% bodyfat, your "ideal" weight if you maintain that lean mass is ~194 pounds.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie! Those statistics sound real good so I'll do my very best
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Thanks Rosie! Those statistics sound real good so I'll do my very best
    You can achieve ANYthing you put your mind to if you want it badly enough! DO IT!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,290
    Rep Power
    3567562

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed!

    I'm really interested in shift and 7-Keto, hope it helps melt the fat away!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Jbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    3187

    Reputation

    Which 7-Keto product you using ?

    Good luck !
  12. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Im gonna sub in on this! Im running shift, erase, and at2 right now and may run eca for a bit after this
  13. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can achieve ANYthing you put your mind to if you want it badly enough! DO IT!
    Consider it done
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed!

    I'm really interested in shift and 7-Keto, hope it helps melt the fat away!
    Yeah me too, hopefully they live up to the hype
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Which 7-Keto product you using ?

    Good luck !
    Thanks! I went with a pretty cost effective product: Body Science Pharmaceutical 7-Keto
    (100tabs, 100mg/tab)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Im gonna sub in on this! Im running shift, erase, and at2 right now and may run eca for a bit after this
    Welcome! I was thinking of adding in erase too, but since I am coming off PCT I will still be 2 weeks on EndoAMP and 3 weeks on Triazole (tapering down) I figuered it was not necessary
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Welcome! I was thinking of adding in erase too, but since I am coming off PCT I will still be 2 weeks on EndoAMP and 3 weeks on Triazole (tapering down) I figuered it was not necessary
    Wait until you've finished Triazole before using Erase.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Wait until you've finished Triazole before using Erase.

    ~Rosie~
    Yup - Will do. But I am not sure about the erase yet
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Yup - Will do. But I am not sure about the erase yet
    All good. If you have any queries or concerns about it, feel free to voice them and you'll get an answer

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Well I couldn't keep my hands off the bottle of ECA I got sitting on the shelf waiting for me

    I have had very poor sleep the last couple of nights because I have been getting up to pee around
    4 times/night I think it is because of the creatine being dosed too late in the evening after my workout

    Anyways, I woke up and felt totally beat. Just wanted to go back and sleep. So I thought for myself; why not take some ECA since I'm starting that in 4 days, "just to see it still got the effects" since it has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years now

    30min later I was feeling ephoric and full of energy. I just thought to myself this is gonna be a wonderful day Still wired as hell so the products potency has not dropped during the years
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  18. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    the first time I took eca my friends thought I was on meth.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  19. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    the first time I took eca my friends thought I was on meth.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  20. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    All good. If you have any queries or concerns about it, feel free to voice them and you'll get an answer

    ~Rosie~
    Well I got one question
    Right now I am still on EndoAMP for 2 more weeks and still got 3weeks of Triazole tapering down.

    I was wondering if I were to add Erase right after the Triazole for the remaining 5weeks of my cut would it be beneficial? I mean would it be too much with the 7-Keto? And being that I am only 1week off a cortisol controlling supp (EndoAMP) before I start Erase, would it screw a lot with my cortisol levels?

    I don't wanna crush my cortisol or manipulate it too much for a prolonged time and have it result in "cortisol rebound"? Not to mention manipulating my hormones some more fresh out of PCT, but I would start the Erase 4weeks out of PCT so I guess it is OK?!

    Thanks for the help!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2278

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    the first time I took eca my friends thought I was on meth.
    When I used to work in a office I would workout in the morning and take eca... when I got to work I'd be so stimmed I felt like the most productive mothereffer in the world. It was great haha... ECA doesnt have those effects on me anymore Probably because my receptors have taken a beating!
  22. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,412
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    the first time I took eca my friends thought I was on meth.
    Funny.. the first time I took meth my friends thought I was on ECA!
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    When I used to work in a office I would workout in the morning and take eca... when I got to work I'd be so stimmed I felt like the most productive mothereffer in the world. It was great haha... ECA doesnt have those effects on me anymore Probably because my receptors have taken a beating!
    Thats pretty much the feeling I got a few days back It was amazing. I've only taken ECA for 4 weeks before and it is a few years back. So my receptors shouldn't be too much beat up It's pretty sad that you canät get that feeling back with ECA
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Funny.. the first time I took meth my friends thought I was on ECA!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  24. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    775470

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    All this feedback makes me to want to try ECA too
  25. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Had to hit you with a direct invite my Finnish Friend

    Dont Call It a Comeback... Log 5/3/1
  26. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    All this feedback makes me to want to try ECA too
    You should, it is a great feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Had to hit you with a direct invite my Finnish Friend

    Dont Call It a Comeback... Log 5/3/1
    Thanks bruther! Count me in for sure
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Day 1

    OK so I started dosing yesterday. I decided not to go all in at once so my dosing started like this:

    ECA 1 morning / 1 ~6hours later
    SHIFT 1 morning / 1mid day / 1 early evening
    7-KETO 1morning / 1evening

    The ECA had me sweating throughout the first half of the day. And I noticed I started feeling even warmer after dosing the SHIFT Felt like a furnace during work

    Did some cardio today as planned. 20min stationary bike. Got my pulse up to around 150 and kept it there for 15min.
    After that I jumped on the treadmill for 25min. Ran ~3km in 25minutes, had a good pase going.

    Hitting Chest & Back later today

    I will update the first post with starting pictures so we all can tell how much I have changed when
    8 weeks is up
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Funny.. the first time I took meth my friends thought I was on ECA!
    you're friends with schwellington in real life? :*******:
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,155
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Well I got one question
    Right now I am still on EndoAMP for 2 more weeks and still got 3weeks of Triazole tapering down.

    I was wondering if I were to add Erase right after the Triazole for the remaining 5weeks of my cut would it be beneficial? I mean would it be too much with the 7-Keto? And being that I am only 1week off a cortisol controlling supp (EndoAMP) before I start Erase, would it screw a lot with my cortisol levels?

    I don't wanna crush my cortisol or manipulate it too much for a prolonged time and have it result in "cortisol rebound"? Not to mention manipulating my hormones some more fresh out of PCT, but I would start the Erase 4weeks out of PCT so I guess it is OK?!

    Thanks for the help!
    You would be fine. You can use cortisol blockers for 8 weeks IMO.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,155
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Day 1

    OK so I started dosing yesterday. I decided not to go all in at once so my dosing started like this:

    ECA 1 morning / 1 ~6hours later
    SHIFT 1 morning / 1mid day / 1 early evening
    7-KETO 1morning / 1evening

    The ECA had me sweating throughout the first half of the day. And I noticed I started feeling even warmer after dosing the SHIFT Felt like a furnace during work

    Did some cardio today as planned. 20min stationary bike. Got my pulse up to around 150 and kept it there for 15min.
    After that I jumped on the treadmill for 25min. Ran ~3km in 25minutes, had a good pase going.

    Hitting Chest & Back later today

    I will update the first post with starting pictures so we all can tell how much I have changed when
    8 weeks is up
    That sounds like one super thermogenic stack...damn!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40807

    Reputation

    Subbed!
  32. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    you're friends with schwellington in real life? :*******:

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You would be fine. You can use cortisol blockers for 8 weeks IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That sounds like one super thermogenic stack...damn!
    Thanks for chiming in natty! And it truly is a super thermogenic stack
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Subbed!
    Welcome bruther!!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  33. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    DAY 2

    OK, so today was Chest and Back. Motivation is way up and I feel so energized throughout the days I feel nothing can stop me. This stack has started out nothing short of amazing

    • Military Bench Press: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8
    • Incline DB Presses: 80's x 8, 80's x 7, 80's x 6
    • Flat DB Flyes: 55's x 8, 55's x 8, 55's x 8
    • Pull-Ups: BW+20 x 8, BW+20 x 8, BW+20 x 7
    • Bent Over BB Rows: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8
    • Chin-Ups: BW x 8, BW x 8, BW x 7


    I felt stronger than last week and I upped the weights on Incline Presses and Flyes to see how I perform. Didn't dissappoint my self since I repped the higher weights within my rep range (6-8)

    Upped the Shift dose to 4caps/day for the rest of the week. Starting next week 5caps throughout Also upped the 7-Keto to 300mg split throughout the day.

    I took a cap of Shift before bed time to see if it effected my sleep, but I slept great. Didn't wake up but a few times to take a piss as usual. So I think i'll be dosing 1 cap pre bed from now on and the rest split evenly throughout the day
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  34. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    DAY 3

    I have sweated profoundly throughout the day I noticed that when I take my Shift I get a hot feeling after about an 1h-1½. And when I dose the 2nd ECA cap along with Shift and 7-Keto at the same time I start sweating like crazy an hour after the dosing

    Can't complain on the thermogenic effects

    So today was cardio day again. This time I spent some more time on the Stationary Bike; 25min with the pulse being an average of 140. That was strange imo since I did the exact same program as before with the same pase but for a little longer and my pulse stayed lower this time

    After that I jumped on the treadmill again for 25min ran ~4km (1km more than the last workout and in the same time)

    I also did various ab exercises before my cardio session
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  35. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Haha make sure you drink plenty of water with all that sweating going on.
  36. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha make sure you drink plenty of water with all that sweating going on.
    Yeah I know, I have a bottle in my hand all the time. I think I'm taking in around 2 gallons / day
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  37. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Not to mention the night sweats I hated while on X-Tren. They are even worse now and they continue throughout the day also So much for getting rid of all the sweating

    Oh I forgot to mention that I dosed 2caps Shift before bed time last night (Day 3) (Because I missed my post workout dose). Didn't have an impact on my sleep patterns though.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  38. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    DAY 4

    Ended up taking the day off because our cat just had an operation and the top layer of the wound on the stomach had somehow got open and was infected Visited the veterinary to have it checked and they told me the cat should be fine in a week.

    Anyhow, I really like dosing the Shift before bed. When I wake up I feel dry and tight! Especially the morning after I dosed 2 caps before going to sleep.

    So far this stack has started out real nice. And hopefully the addition of TTA for the last weeks of the run
    will top it off

    Hitting Legs & Shoulders later today. Will try to bust some PR's
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  39. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,412
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    DAY 4

    Ended up taking the day off because our cat just had an operation and the top layer of the wound on the stomach had somehow got open and was infected Visited the veterinary to have it checked and they told me the cat should be fine in a week.

    Anyhow, I really like dosing the Shift before bed. When I wake up I feel dry and tight! Especially the morning after I dosed 2 caps before going to sleep.

    So far this stack has started out real nice. And hopefully the addition of TTA for the last weeks of the run
    will top it off

    Hitting Legs & Shoulders later today. Will try to bust some PR's
    I have been dosing 2 shift pre bed lately and find in the middle of the night I wake up to take a leak and I have successfully left a complete outline sweat imprint on my bed... always great when I have to climb back in a sweat puddle to go back to bed!
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I have been dosing 2 shift pre bed lately and find in the middle of the night I wake up to take a leak and I have successfully left a complete outline sweat imprint on my bed... always great when I have to climb back in a sweat puddle to go back to bed!
    Tell me about it I usually just throw a blanket over the puddle and sleep on that. If I wake up more than once
    -> more blankets - problem solved
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 10:17 PM
  2. SHift
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:29 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 12:25 AM
  4. NOW Foods 7-Keto or 7-Keto MuscLean
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:58 AM
  5. Drol and estrogenic fat deposits...
    By Stumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in