Obliterating fat deposits with ECA,SHIFT,7-KETO

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to shed some fat for summer :rocketwhore:

Welcome all! I am about to finish up a PCT this week and after that I am jumping into an 8 week cut for summer.

Right now I am sitting at 210lbs ~15% BF and I am going to try and get down to 200lbs ~8% BF. (Or as near that as I can without wasting too much muscle mass :))

I know these goals are quite impossible. I mean if I manage to pull it off I would drop an
average of 0.857% BF / week :eek:

Supplements are gonna be dosed like this:
ECA 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
SHIFT 3/4/5/5/5/5/5/5
7-Keto 300/300/300/300/400/400/400/400

If anyone wants me to post my weekly diet program I will do so, otherwise cals would drop like this:
(7 meals throughout the day)

Week 1: 2300kcal
Week 2: 2100kcal
Week 3: 1900kcal
Week 4: 1800kcal
Week 5: 1700kcal
Week 6: 1600kcal
Week 7: 1600kcal
Week 8: 1600kcal

Training will be a 3day split with 3days of cardio in between.
I will post information on my lifts and cardio sessions every day.

Before and after pictures will be taken for comparison.

And everyone is of course welcome to follow along :thumbsup:

Starting measurements:
Waist: 36.2inches (92cm)
Weight: 210lbs
(These will be my only measurements :eek: Dunno my exact BF% but maybe some guys can guestimate?! I'd appreciate it. (According to my calculations it is ~15%))

Starting Pictures:

Attachments

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! 7-keto seems interesting, have you tried it before?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! 7-keto seems interesting, have you tried it before?
Nope, it is my first time using both Shift and 7-Keto :) Hopefully I am in for a treat ;)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
eating 1600 cals every day is going to be a biatch :study:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, it is my first time using both Shift and 7-Keto :) Hopefully I am in for a treat ;)
Go for it, bud! I love the 7-KE, so you should have fun with that.

All the best in achieving your goals, because it's NOT impossible! - you currently have 178.5 pounds of lean body mass, and at 8% bodyfat, your "ideal" weight if you maintain that lean mass is ~194 pounds.

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it, bud! I love the 7-KE, so you should have fun with that.

All the best in achieving your goals, because it's NOT impossible! - you currently have 178.5 pounds of lean body mass, and at 8% bodyfat, your "ideal" weight if you maintain that lean mass is ~194 pounds.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie! Those statistics sound real good so I'll do my very best :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! Those statistics sound real good so I'll do my very best :thumbsup:
You can achieve ANYthing you put your mind to if you want it badly enough! DO IT! :drillsergeant:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

I'm really interested in shift and 7-Keto, hope it helps melt the fat away!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna sub in on this! Im running shift, erase, and at2 right now and may run eca for a bit after this

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can achieve ANYthing you put your mind to if you want it badly enough! DO IT! :drillsergeant:
Consider it done ;)
Subbed!

I'm really interested in shift and 7-Keto, hope it helps melt the fat away!
Yeah me too, hopefully they live up to the hype :thumbsup:
Which 7-Keto product you using ?

Good luck !
Thanks! I went with a pretty cost effective product: Body Science Pharmaceutical 7-Keto
(100tabs, 100mg/tab):thumbsup:
Im gonna sub in on this! Im running shift, erase, and at2 right now and may run eca for a bit after this
Welcome! I was thinking of adding in erase too, but since I am coming off PCT I will still be 2 weeks on EndoAMP and 3 weeks on Triazole (tapering down) I figuered it was not necessary :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome! I was thinking of adding in erase too, but since I am coming off PCT I will still be 2 weeks on EndoAMP and 3 weeks on Triazole (tapering down) I figuered it was not necessary :)
Wait until you've finished Triazole before using Erase.

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup:yup: - Will do. But I am not sure about the erase yet :)
All good. If you have any queries or concerns about it, feel free to voice them and you'll get an answer :)

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I couldn't keep my hands off the bottle of ECA I got sitting on the shelf waiting for me :nervous:

I have had very poor sleep the last couple of nights because I have been getting up to pee around
4 times/night :worried: I think it is because of the creatine being dosed too late in the evening after my workout :dunno:

Anyways, I woke up and felt totally beat. Just wanted to go back and sleep. So I thought for myself; why not take some ECA since I'm starting that in 4 days, "just to see it still got the effects" since it has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years now :D

30min later I was feeling ephoric and full of energy. I just thought to myself this is gonna be a wonderful day :) Still wired as hell so the products potency has not dropped during the years :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
the first time I took eca my friends thought I was on meth.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good. If you have any queries or concerns about it, feel free to voice them and you'll get an answer :)

~Rosie~
Well I got one question :eek:
Right now I am still on EndoAMP for 2 more weeks and still got 3weeks of Triazole tapering down.

I was wondering if I were to add Erase right after the Triazole for the remaining 5weeks of my cut would it be beneficial? I mean would it be too much with the 7-Keto? And being that I am only 1week off a cortisol controlling supp (EndoAMP) before I start Erase, would it screw a lot with my cortisol levels?

I don't wanna crush my cortisol or manipulate it too much for a prolonged time and have it result in "cortisol rebound"? Not to mention manipulating my hormones some more fresh out of PCT, but I would start the Erase 4weeks out of PCT so I guess it is OK?! :)

Thanks for the help!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
the first time I took eca my friends thought I was on meth.
When I used to work in a office I would workout in the morning and take eca... when I got to work I'd be so stimmed I felt like the most productive mothereffer in the world. It was great haha... ECA doesnt have those effects on me anymore :( Probably because my receptors have taken a beating!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I used to work in a office I would workout in the morning and take eca... when I got to work I'd be so stimmed I felt like the most productive mothereffer in the world. It was great haha... ECA doesnt have those effects on me anymore :( Probably because my receptors have taken a beating!
Thats pretty much the feeling I got a few days back :D It was amazing. I've only taken ECA for 4 weeks before and it is a few years back. So my receptors shouldn't be too much beat up ;) It's pretty sad that you canät get that feeling back with ECA :sad:
Funny.. the first time I took meth my friends thought I was on ECA! :D
:lol:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this feedback makes me to want to try ECA too :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

OK so I started dosing yesterday. I decided not to go all in at once so my dosing started like this:

ECA 1 morning / 1 ~6hours later
SHIFT 1 morning / 1mid day / 1 early evening
7-KETO 1morning / 1evening

The ECA had me sweating throughout the first half of the day. And I noticed I started feeling even warmer after dosing the SHIFT :shocked1: Felt like a furnace during work :firedevil:

Did some cardio today as planned. 20min stationary bike. Got my pulse up to around 150 and kept it there for 15min.
After that I jumped on the treadmill for 25min. Ran ~3km in 25minutes, had a good pase going.

Hitting Chest & Back later today :thumbsup:

I will update the first post with starting pictures so we all can tell how much I have changed when
8 weeks is up ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I got one question :eek:
Right now I am still on EndoAMP for 2 more weeks and still got 3weeks of Triazole tapering down.

I was wondering if I were to add Erase right after the Triazole for the remaining 5weeks of my cut would it be beneficial? I mean would it be too much with the 7-Keto? And being that I am only 1week off a cortisol controlling supp (EndoAMP) before I start Erase, would it screw a lot with my cortisol levels?

I don't wanna crush my cortisol or manipulate it too much for a prolonged time and have it result in "cortisol rebound"? Not to mention manipulating my hormones some more fresh out of PCT, but I would start the Erase 4weeks out of PCT so I guess it is OK?! :)

Thanks for the help!
You would be fine. You can use cortisol blockers for 8 weeks IMO.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

OK so I started dosing yesterday. I decided not to go all in at once so my dosing started like this:

ECA 1 morning / 1 ~6hours later
SHIFT 1 morning / 1mid day / 1 early evening
7-KETO 1morning / 1evening

The ECA had me sweating throughout the first half of the day. And I noticed I started feeling even warmer after dosing the SHIFT :shocked1: Felt like a furnace during work :firedevil:

Did some cardio today as planned. 20min stationary bike. Got my pulse up to around 150 and kept it there for 15min.
After that I jumped on the treadmill for 25min. Ran ~3km in 25minutes, had a good pase going.

Hitting Chest & Back later today :thumbsup:

I will update the first post with starting pictures so we all can tell how much I have changed when
8 weeks is up ;)
That sounds like one super thermogenic stack...damn!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

OK, so today was Chest and Back. Motivation is way up and I feel so energized throughout the days I feel nothing can stop me. This stack has started out nothing short of amazing :)

• Military Bench Press: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8
  • Incline DB Presses: 80's x 8, 80's x 7, 80's x 6
  • Flat DB Flyes: 55's x 8, 55's x 8, 55's x 8
  • Pull-Ups: BW+20 x 8, BW+20 x 8, BW+20 x 7
  • Bent Over BB Rows: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8
  • Chin-Ups: BW x 8, BW x 8, BW x 7
I felt stronger than last week and I upped the weights on Incline Presses and Flyes to see how I perform. Didn't dissappoint my self since I repped the higher weights within my rep range (6-8) :thumbsup:

Upped the Shift dose to 4caps/day for the rest of the week. Starting next week 5caps throughout :) Also upped the 7-Keto to 300mg split throughout the day.

I took a cap of Shift before bed time to see if it effected my sleep, but I slept great. Didn't wake up but a few times to take a piss as usual. So I think i'll be dosing 1 cap pre bed from now on and the rest split evenly throughout the day :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3

I have sweated profoundly throughout the day :11: I noticed that when I take my Shift I get a hot feeling after about an 1h-1½. And when I dose the 2nd ECA cap along with Shift and 7-Keto at the same time I start sweating like crazy an hour after the dosing :D

Can't complain on the thermogenic effects :thumbsup:

So today was cardio day again. This time I spent some more time on the Stationary Bike; 25min with the pulse being an average of 140. That was strange imo since I did the exact same program as before with the same pase but for a little longer and my pulse stayed lower this time :think:

After that I jumped on the treadmill again for 25min ran ~4km (1km more than the last workout and in the same time) :)

I also did various ab exercises before my cardio session :yup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha make sure you drink plenty of water with all that sweating going on.
Yeah I know, I have a bottle in my hand all the time. I think I'm taking in around 2 gallons / day :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention the night sweats I hated while on X-Tren. They are even worse now and they continue throughout the day also :laugh: So much for getting rid of all the sweating :lol:

Oh I forgot to mention that I dosed 2caps Shift before bed time last night (Day 3) (Because I missed my post workout dose). Didn't have an impact on my sleep patterns though.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

Ended up taking the day off because our cat just had an operation and the top layer of the wound on the stomach had somehow got open and was infected :( Visited the veterinary to have it checked and they told me the cat should be fine in a week.

Anyhow, I really like dosing the Shift before bed. When I wake up I feel dry and tight! Especially the morning after I dosed 2 caps before going to sleep.

So far this stack has started out real nice. And hopefully the addition of TTA for the last weeks of the run
will top it off :)

Hitting Legs & Shoulders later today. Will try to bust some PR's :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

Ended up taking the day off because our cat just had an operation and the top layer of the wound on the stomach had somehow got open and was infected :( Visited the veterinary to have it checked and they told me the cat should be fine in a week.

Anyhow, I really like dosing the Shift before bed. When I wake up I feel dry and tight! Especially the morning after I dosed 2 caps before going to sleep.

So far this stack has started out real nice. And hopefully the addition of TTA for the last weeks of the run

I have been dosing 2 shift pre bed lately and find in the middle of the night I wake up to take a leak and I have successfully left a complete outline sweat imprint on my bed... always great when I have to climb back in a sweat puddle to go back to bed!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been dosing 2 shift pre bed lately and find in the middle of the night I wake up to take a leak and I have successfully left a complete outline sweat imprint on my bed... always great when I have to climb back in a sweat puddle to go back to bed!
Tell me about it :D I usually just throw a blanket over the puddle and sleep on that. If I wake up more than once
-> more blankets - problem solved ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4

Awesome you are loving the Shift:) I'm on day 5 and really enjoying it myself :D

Night sweats suck, I never get them unless I'm on a hgh releaser like Powerfull and BlueGrowth.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome you are loving the Shift:) I'm on day 5 and really enjoying it myself :D

Night sweats suck, I never get them unless I'm on a hgh releaser like Powerfull and BlueGrowth.
Yeah it is very effective. Either that or I am a super responder :D
I am on GHenerate also so that might add to the night sweats.. :dunno:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#1st Post Updated

Dear Followers,

I have updated the first post with before pictures. Now let's hope that we see a change in those after 8weeks, or 7weeks to be exact since first week has passed :D

Please feel free to comment on the BF% and give your guestimates. According to my own calculations it should be around ~15% give or take. But I am by no means an expert so my calculations can be completely wrong :p

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5

Woke up feeling refreshed and take on what the day threw at me!
Got to work and the day went fairly well. Not much to do around there so it was a nice change of pase :)

• Front Squats: 200 x 8, 200 x 7, 200 x 6
  • SLDL's: 330 x 8, 330 x 7, 330 x 8
  • Toe Raises (Smith): 310 x 10, 310 x 10, 310 x 10
  • DB Military Presses: 70's x 8, 70's x 8, 70's x 8
  • Upright Row: 110 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 10
  • Side Laterals: 35's x 8, 35's x 8, 35's x 8
  • Shrugs: 265 x 8, 265 x 8, 265 x 8
Weights felt pretty heavy today, but I managed to push through :)
Let's hope strength don't decline too much during this cut ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6

Decided to hit Arms today and leave cardio for Sunday :yup:
Ate some breakfast and waited to down my dinner before hitting the gym in the middle of the day. The place is usually deserted at that time on Saturdays so I can lift in peace :)

• Close Grip Bench Press: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8
  • DB Curls: 60's x 8, 60's x 8, 60's x 8
  • Weighted Dips: BW+65 x 8, BW+65 x 8, BW+65 x 8
  • BB Curls: 120 x 8, 120 x 8, 120 x 8
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 90 x 8, 80 x 8, 70 x 8
  • Preacher Hammer Curls: 35 x 10, 35 x 8, 35 x 6
Damn my arms were puped after that. Felt like I was going to explode.
Also sweated like a maniac during workout. Might be beacuase I dosed all three supps at once before working out, along with my pre workout mix ;)

Strength felt like it was down a bit today, but it may be due to hitting the gym earlier than I am used to so dunno just yet if I can contribute it to the supps.. We shall see in a couple of weeks :p

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear Followers,

I have updated the first post with before pictures. Now let's hope that we see a change in those after 8weeks, or 7weeks to be exact since first week has passed :D

Please feel free to comment on the BF% and give your guestimates. According to my own calculations it should be around ~15% give or take. But I am by no means an expert so my calculations can be completely worong :p
I see the updated pics.. and the the power of grayskull, you shall cut! :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late subbed.. Now time to go back and do some catch up reading

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 7

A great cardio day today :thumbsup:
Woke up and popped my caps - 1hour later I was ready for the treadmill :D

Stationary Bike 25minutes interval cycling
Treadmill 25minutes, ran around 4km

I tried to stick to my diet strictly, but I failed and had some goodies we had laying around the house :tragedy:
Not much though, enough to make me beat myself up about it.

No more cheating from now on. But I might try Layne Norton's cheescake and pizza. And some protein pancakes maybe.. Healthier alternatives..