SWOLLEN87's Quest for STRENGTH (with epi)

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    No worries bro. I'm glad we got a chance to talk.

If you need anything, you know how to find me.

KILLER workout again and great news on the ham feeling good during squats.

You may just grab 600 in PCT, wouldn't that be wiked. You could get with me on PCT if you want any help at all.
    Thanks morry i appreciate your help, I will be giving u a call some point before pct, im interested in how you used the letro to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    Good lift broski, I too am glad the hams feelin better , just keep killin it and youll get that 600 in no time!
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by BURNT DICE View Post
    Read this thread and following along now. Researching a good Primo/test cycle for the future actually and will be curious how you like this one in the end.

As you know I am GF for 5 years. It does NOT have to be expensive bro. Stay away from stuff that is marketed as GF (which is expensive) and just buy the foods that you know are GF (oatmeal, brown rice, legumes, various potatos) and learn to make your own stuff. Get a rice cooker and maybe a bread machine if you don't have one already. It's a better/cleaner diet anyway IMO. Also, I have some killer recipes if ur interested too. I know that oatmeal is TECHNICALLY not GF, but if you are not full on Celiac I think you'll find you can tolerate it fine, I do. You CAN order GF Oatmeal though, FYI. It's only the fact that it is processed on the same equipment as other grains that they can't strictly claim it's GF.

Thx for all your help recently.

DICE
    I just found out somewhat recently about my gluten intolerance, (Feb) so I'm really just in the beginning stages of finding what's good/safe to eat

It has forced me to eat 100x cleaner than i ever have (aside from wrestling)...

You're welcome BTW, and yeah I'd like to see some of your recipes, generally I eat;

Oatmeal-sometimes I react so its a once in a while thing
    Potatoes/yams- love them
    Chicken steak fish pork - enuff sed
    All sorts of fruits n vegetables.

And water LOL...

I also have to stay far far away from soy- any male should, but i end up laying on the floor in the bathroom

Primo/test would be a very nice cycle. I'm also looking into that, just hope i can keep the lump I have under control
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

2. today i hit abs/shoulders

standing press
    135x15
    185x12
    225x5 2x

seated db press

70x15
    90x10
    100x10
    110x2 (almost fell off the bench... put the weights back before i did something dumb. im more than capable of getting 110s or even 120s for 10... just some days im not willing to risk injury)

upright row
    135x10 3x

front and side raises supersetted
    25lbsx10 2x
    30lbsx10 2x

these have been bothering my shoulder so i kept them light

leg lifts

wheel-o-death

crunches

i feel like i am rolling out/stretching/working on my muscle more than i am lifting
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    •   

3. also, i moved out last week, and i dont have a computer... so ive been updating all this from my phone... hopefully soon i can get internet connection where im living..

squats tomorrow to a 15" box w bands

maybe some heavier sumos

contemplating leg presses or split squats.. well see how i feel.. just hoping to be able to hit my legs hard because its been a week since ive gotten a REAL workout in

4. how did you find you were gluten intolerant?

5. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    how did you find you were gluten intolerant?
    I had diarrhea every day for 5 months straight... looked into everythig from prostaglandins to colitis ... ended up discovering by elimination of all gluten .. not one doctor had any clue what the fock was wrong w me...

But the symptoms of gluten allergy are endless.. celiacs disease is known as the great mimicker... I had the symptoms of colitis,worms, upregulation of pge2,liver damage, chrons, ibs infection, depression ect ect. The doctors had me on everything from metronidazol to cipro and even welbutrin and other anti-depressants.. bloodwork showed nothing afterall. From now on regardless of the illness, I will further research before accepting any treatment

Why do you ask?

Today I squatted

Didn't use bands or box

135x10
    225x10
    315x5
    365x5
    385x3 3x

Didn't want to push the ham too hard first squat day back

Sumo deads

135x10
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x3
    405x3
    495x2 3x

Felt strong w no suit straps belt or wraps.. focused again on bringing weight down slow and controlled as to not re-injure the ham

Again, didn't wanna push the ham too hard... but all in all it felt good

its not 50% of my max, but I kept it as light as i could without losing my mind

Did some tris bc its Saturday night and I'm from north jersey

YEAAH BUDDY!
    •   

6. Glad to hear your cycle is going well bro.

Gluten - It's very hard to identify and it's common that docs miss it for a long time. A guy I worked with dealt with major stomach pain for years before they figured it out. I found out cuz I had Psoriasis my whole life and one day (5 yrs ago) my mother in law said she knew of someone who went off gluten and her psoriasis went away. I thought, "what the f*&^, worth a shot" but didn't think it would work. In days my psoriasis started to get better and within 1-2 weeks the psoriasis I had EVERYDAY MY WHOLE LIFE disappeared 80+%. It was doing something to my immune system though. Because I used to get sick a lot and that changed, also I had arthritis and it disappeared too and I simply had more energy. About 90% of people who are allergic or sensitive to gluten don't even know it. The best thing you can do if you think you have food allergies is to go on a strict hypoallergenic diet for a month. There are things that almost NOBODY is allergic to. If your probs go ways, start introducing things slowly till they come back and bingo!

7. Im just curious, as ive been looking to better my nutrition. And removing gluten seems like a nice step forward. Besides, ive been having some serious digestive issues going on, not related to wheat, grain consumption. But it does affect me.

8. Strict hypoallergenic diet will answer that question.

It's harder than you'd think. If you are not Gluten sensitive, there is no point in cutting it out. It's a bit of a fad right now which I'm not complaining about as there is tons of GF stuff available over the past 5-10 years. For me, it's been a blessing in disguise as I can no longer eat junk food and that aint such a bad thing.
    Last edited by BURNT DICE; 05-01-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: emoticon in wrong place

9. Thanks man, my main carb sources are veggies, black beans, oats, and red potatoes. It could be my fiber intake also.

10. Im coming to the realization that the primo is going to have to be run higher next time, and I'm actually considering stopping a bit early as gains are slowing, and my body is taking a beating. I have some before pics, and cycle will be ending in about 14 days I will then post up after pics and post pct pics. Next cycle will most likely be test prop only maybe for an 8 week run.

Hopefully, this log will be able to help those who are considering running massive cycles. So far, I've gone from about 15% bf to 10%, and my weight has stayed around 205. If I can do this with such a short somewhat mild cycle, there's no reason to be on for 20+ weeks to see the same results

Cycle has been a pleasure his far, but I'm about ready to hop off. I was always taught, get the results you want, and get off, before any extra damage is done

So far cycle has been 6 weeks of primo, last 3 or so winny 50mg ed.

Last pin will be Tuesday, and pct starts 12 days after that

Today I did some cardio/cleans/plyometrics (for fun)
    Cardio-2mile run 16min

Power cleans

135x15
    185x5
    225x5 2x. PR of some sort

Shrugs dropset
    405x10
    315x15
    225x20
    135x25

Found a pretty high garbage can and did some box jumps approx 40in can

Did about 8 sets of 10

5 100yard sprints(coming off the line easy)

I must say, I am slow as hell compared to weighing 180lbs

My ham is doin fine, but the bruise just looks horrible... still working on it

For the next 2 weeks I will be running win, allowing the primo to clear my system, before I start pct.

Pct will be
    Nolva-20/20/20/20
    Clomid- 300day 1-3 (too high?) 150 for a week 100 for a week then a few days at 50
    Dostinex-.5 eod to see what happens with this puffy nip
    Daa- 3g for last 2 weeks of cycle 2 weeks on, one week off through pct.

This is all subject to change after i saw morry keep all his gains(making gains?) with NO serm.

11. Oh BTW, to those of you who are interested in following my log, I'm going to be starting a new one and staying natty for a bit, ill post up a link soon, maybe ill make it a video log if i can find out how to post vids up #genius

12. For sure bro, either put link in here or send an invite n ill be subbd

13. Goodluck man, i hope the DAA treats u well in pct.

14. Usama is DEAD

15. Chest/shoulders today

Standing shoulder press

135x10
    185x10 3x

Pre-exhaust/Supersetted with

Incline Dumbell press

100x15
    110x10
    120x10
    100x10

Flat bench
    135&185 x10

225x15(shoulder was shot by now, opted out of going heavier)

Db shoulder press(somehow these felt fine)

75x20
    100x10
    110x10
    75x10

90 crunches, 30leg lifts,30 wheel of death -circut

Pushups feet on box

25 4x

Superset w/

Incline flys

30x10
    35x10 3x

Weight still 205. Everythings going the way I had planned. I feel like if my joints were a little less focked, id be able to hit higher weight

Some kid had a penn state powerlifting shirt on at the gym, he was 123lbs squatting 315 for 10 clean reps, I was stunned to see such a small dude so strong for his weight

Some other notes,

bumping win up to 80mg ed, this will get rid of all I have in the next.2 weeks

Libido doing better with the addition of DAA @3g

Very vascular, even my quads have veins popping out

cut my carbs down a bit - would like to see a bit more fat loss

The gym had a tub of cellmass that nobody was taking, on my way out the owner just handed it to me for free - ill be running a lot of cellmass in pct.

Back tomorrow, hitting high rep deads for sure - ham feels good, bruising going away, and all the foam rolling is helping keep things loose. Also hitting up some much needed cardio..

I'm interested to see what my pct brings, I may just go right into a continuous lean bulk (natty)

Has anyone else read the study about Dostinex lowering testosterone? I'd post it but im typing all this on my phone ... help would be appreciated.

16. Today I deadlifted

No straps or belt

135x10
    225x8
    315x6
    365x4
    405x3
    455x1
    495x1
    575x1 (ripped it off the floor)
    600x1 fail. I think I did too many sets before the attempt, I get it to my knees, and then I can't get my hips through .

So in a fit of rage I decided to hit 405 as many times as i could

405x14

I then walked over to the garbage can and threw up a few times. All in all, good workout

Db rows

70x10
    110x5
    120x5
    130x5
    150x5
    90x10

Did maybe 2 sets of curls before i decided that I am beyond cooked for the day

The 600 is coming, I will do rack pulls w bands on my next back day, and the following week re-attempt while keeping sets light beforehand... we will see

Nothing new to report, I am very happy with the 575 tho, I can't complain about losing bodyfat, and getting stronger at the same time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post

405x14

I then walked over to the garbage can and threw up a few times. All in all, good workout

lmfao bro thats something I would do too! but seriously GOOD FOCKING JOB on those numbers very impressive, youll get that 600 just like you said bro, piece a cake

18. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    Today I deadlifted

No straps or belt

135x10
    225x8
    315x6
    365x4
    405x3
    455x1
    495x1
    575x1 (ripped it off the floor)
    600x1 fail. I think I did too many sets before the attempt, I get it to my knees, and then I can't get my hips through .

405x14

Db rows

70x10
    110x5
    120x5
    130x5
    150x5
    90x10

Did maybe 2 sets of curls before i decided that I am beyond cooked for the day

The 600 is coming, I will do rack pulls w bands on my next back day, and the following week re-attempt while keeping sets light beforehand... we will see

Nothing new to report, I am very happy with the 575 tho, I can't complain about losing bodyfat, and getting stronger at the same time.
    deadlifting tonight, i been waiting for this day all week.

19. Quote Originally Posted by sabz View Post
    deadlifting tonight, i been waiting for this day all week.
    If there's one exercise ANYONE training should do, its deadlifts..

IMO, it is the best exercise, Squats are second.

I have seen all my lifts go up from deadlifts.

Sab, how is that routine working out for you?

20. Here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

21. Do you use chalk in your gym? My dumbass gym won't allow chalk (looking for new gym...) and I can't get 385 off the ground without straps in the heat. Sweaty palms... nearly dropped 185 on push presses the other day when I cleaned it up. Fell out of my hands for a split second, grabbed it, lowered it, moved to the squat rack to avoid the clean.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Do you use chalk in your gym? My dumbass gym won't allow chalk (looking for new gym...) and I can't get 385 off the ground without straps in the heat. Sweaty palms... nearly dropped 185 on push presses the other day when I cleaned it up. Fell out of my hands for a split second, grabbed it, lowered it, moved to the squat rack to avoid the clean.
    Talk to the manager. I workout at a 24 and they're strict about not allowing chalk and slippers, but when I was prepping for my last meet, I spoke to the maager and he gave me the ok. So now I'm the only guy in my gym who uses chalk regularly

23. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Here ya go

Thanks Morry, btw, this picture is me BEFORE the cycle after a bulk, a little tubby sitting around 218

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Do you use chalk in your gym? My dumbass gym won't allow chalk (looking for new gym...) and I can't get 385 off the ground without straps in the heat. Sweaty palms... nearly dropped 185 on push presses the other day when I cleaned it up. Fell out of my hands for a split second, grabbed it, lowered it, moved to the squat rack to avoid the clean.
    I do use chalk, but i try not to. Usually anything over 495 will rip out of my hands if I'm sweating bad, with chalk I've done rack pulls with over 700

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Talk to the manager. I workout at a 24 and they're strict about not allowing chalk and slippers, but when I was prepping for my last meet, I spoke to the maager and he gave me the ok. So now I'm the only guy in my gym who uses chalk regularly

Good advice, my gym doesn't technically allow it either, I'm just very careful I don't get it everywhere, the owner and i see eye to eye... if i make a mess, I clean it so he doesn't mind me using the chalk

24. So my cns is still shot, at least it feels that way, even after yesterdays rest day.
    Today I did chest, and cut it short, sometimes I need to listen to my body.

Flat bench

135x10
    225x10
    275x5
    295x5
    315x4
    335x1
    350x1- pr in this cycle, but I have been able to hit 365 before..

Did 225 for 15 2x (for fun)

Peck deck

Worked my way up to whole stack for 10 3x

Supersetted with

Incline cable press- its a cool machine

70x10
    80x10
    80x10

I was already beyond shot, felt dehydrated and shut down, so I decided to finish up light

Standing presses
    135x15
    135x12
    135x10

Supersetted with situps

30-30-30

I called it quits after a few more situps and leg lifts, all in all, horrible feeling today

Some more notes,

Joints are achey stiff and painful- as we speak there is an ice pack on my shoulder

Libido is hovering around none with a chance of maybe.

Going to sleep for 10+ hours and destroy fasted cardio and 20rep squats tomorrow

25. yesterdays workout was

squats
    135x 10
    225x 15
    315x 10
    365x 8 (some kind of pr)

dropped back down and hit 245x 20 and 225x 20 with 1 min rest between the sets

split squats

35x10 3x
    supersetted with

leg extentions (i know i know)

dont remember weights, but i was going for reps

did a few stiff leg deads

225x10
    315x10
    405x5

skipped cardio.... 20 rep squats count as cardio in my book

todays workout was traps/back

cleans

135x10
    185x10
    225x5 2x
    135x10

supersetted with

face pulls
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

barbell bent over rows

135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    365x8 (pr)

attempted 405, but couldnt hold grip after 1 or 2 reps, lost my straps bc i never use them anyways......

cable rows (wide)

3 sets 200lbs x 10

db shoulder press

60x20 4 x

circit with

crunches x 25

and pushups x 25

basically training to get a bit leaner, enjoying the effects of the winny, but to be honest, im looking forward to getting off, my joints have had enough.

some notes, weight 204 (-4) from the start of the cycle, but bodyfat has dropped ALOT

pct will be fun, ive been restricting carbs for a few days, id say about every 4 or 5 days i do a re-feed of sorts. in pct, i will be starting a LEAN bulk, i think that will help keep the extra muscle i have aquired, and maybe add some more

libido is back with the addition of DAA and macuna-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toro's quest for Strength and Shred
    By Torobestia in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. Swollen87's training log
    By swollen87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 09:28 AM
  4. AI's Super Swole Stack...GoHard's Quest for Strength Absolute
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:09 AM
  5. muscle strength and bone strength
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:23 PM