SWOLLEN87's Quest for STRENGTH (with epi)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

in....love epi
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    just do
    2.5mg, 1.25mg, 1.25mg, 1.25mg, .5mg, .5mg, .5mg, .25mg till you come off. aromasin doesnt bind as strongly as letro, and letro has a very long half life, it also binds to reduce estrogen by 95%. Just taper letro and use nolva in pct with caber, you are way over thinking this. They are extras. Not screw your pct up for your nips...
    im gunna taper just as you have there

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If going for prolactin control, go for some P5P and/or some L-dopa.
    i forgot to mention, im already taking b6 200mg 3x a day (**** toxicity) macuna and vitamin e and sam-e ... i dont think theres anything other than caber i can use to cntrol the prolactin

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    in....love epi
    SCHWELL IS HUR... YUH!

schwell i had to drop the epi, if u scroll a page or so back youll see my nip puffed up like a balloon because of unpure clones/me not havin caber on hand

but dont worry... i replaced it with 50mg winny eod

gunna get sliced ...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i forgot to mention, im already taking b6 200mg 3x a day (**** toxicity) macuna and vitamin e and sam-e ... i dont think theres anything other than caber i can use to cntrol the prolactin
    Bromocryptine
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Bromocryptine
    dostinex is on its way

its better at handling prolactin. with less sides.

its my stupidity for not having it on hand BEFORE i ran anything
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

box squats

135x10
    225x10
    275x10
    315x5
    365x5
    405x3

leg press

10 plates each side x 10
    12 x 10
    14 x 10
    10 x 10

leg extentions and curls... dont remember the weights

split squats

40x10
    50x10
    55x10

calf raises

had some personal things going on today... i may not be able to update as much as i have been...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Box squats at 405 for reps? Nice. I find it kind of funny to see a guy who squats over 405 doing leg extensions?! LOL I haven't done those in years although I should just to change things up.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Box squats at 405 for reps? Nice. I find it kind of funny to see a guy who squats over 405 doing leg extensions?! LOL I haven't done those in years although I should just to change things up.
    I don't do the extensions for anything but a pump... they're fun.. I TRY to keep mostly compound exercises, but sometimes I fall into that bodybuilding mentality.... my goal is to be hitting at least 450 raw by the end of this cycle.... I can't understand how i can deadlift 575 (maybe more) and i cant squat 450.... it bothers me...

Taking today off from the weights.. going to be pulling/pushing a sled my brother made (something like a prowler.... maybe some sprints and def. Some stretching/foam rolling...

Also, today I spread a truckfull of mulch. Sucked.

I'll post the workout later
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

My brother made this concoction with a 150lb log and some sheet metal.... he screwed a post to it and we stacked 45lb plates on it and did about 20 30yard sprints .. awesome cardio...

I've got a video of it ill try to post up..

Unfortunately, I pulled my lower right hamstring.... ice/heat/foam rolling begins.... I will attempt to deadlift 600 within the next 2 weeks if my hammy is feeling better

Did some jumps onto a garbage can with a weight vest 3x 10

Aside from my injury, had a good workout... ill try to post up a video later
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

You say your squat lags behind your deadlift? Do you squat and dead every week or no? Try training legs twice a week. One focused on your squat weight, the other focus on jump traning, speed squats, and hamstring work. Should have a nice carry over. Best of luck on the 600.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Take care of that ham if you're going to pull 600......fock that's a lot of weight.

I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You say your squat lags behind your deadlift? Do you squat and dead every week or no? Try training legs twice a week. One focused on your squat weight, the other focus on jump traning, speed squats, and hamstring work. Should have a nice carry over. Best of luck on the 600.
    right now im deadlifting on my back day, and squatting on a squat day, and then doing some extra work on my legs like i did today... sprints/jumps/running work..

it just doesnt make sense to me that i can deadlift almost 600lbs but im not squatting 450 yet....

lol- maybe it has something to do with the fact that just about 2 yrs ago i was 150lbs in a wheelchair with 2 broken legs a torn mcl and torn cartilage

thanks for the luck

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Take care of that ham if you're going to pull 600......fock that's a lot of weight.

I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO
    i better hit 600... we will see how this turns out, right now im sitting on an ice pack praying ill be able to deadlift again next week..

ill keep you posted...

im messin w my youtube account trying to get this video uploaded
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

It most likely has to do with lack of leg work, if you hit lower body twice a week and made squats a priority, im sure youd progress faster. Deads seem to be a fav of your tho, so it seems you progress faster on it
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

YouTube - Sprints

i cant stand this... i cant upload a pic or vid for my life...

theres the link to what we were doing today
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Standing presses
    135x10
    135x10
    175x5
    225x3

Incline db
    70x10
    90x10
    105x10
    120x8
    130x6

My shoulder hurts.

Incline flys light focusing on stretch

30x10
    35x10
    40x10

Peck deck

Whole stack x10 three times

Skull crushers

100x10
    100x10
    110x8
    110x8
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

off day today my gyms closed...

did about 500 pushups as a feeder for yesterdays chest/shoulder w/o

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

from epi to primobolan just like that

this is my kind of log, and hell im an ex IV methamphetamine addict. But DONT go overboard like i did on my cycle, i learned the hard way more does not = better

but im all for 2-3 compounds as of now

primo good to go for cut/strength/mass retention- i wanna try that some itme

maybe a
    test prop
    anavar
    primobolan
    masteron prop (only the last 4 wks)
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The primo is definitely mild, but I'm enjoying it for sure... I wanted to keep this cycle mild, and get some fat off me from my last bulk..

Meth hasn't hit nj too hard yet..... mostly dope, but I would have tried anything ...

You're right, more does not=better .. hopefully I can set some sort of example of what kind of gains can come from a good mild short cycle.. keep killing it schwell
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Today I did back..

Db rows

70x10
    120x10
    130x10
    150x8
    150x8

Bw Pullupsx10
    +45 10
    +90 7 struggling
    +115 4

Then did a few sets till failure bw only

Pullovers

70x10
    80x10
    80x10

Pulldowns behind neck

100x15
    120x10
    130x 8
    115x15

Did some bi work, no need to mention bis as they are worthless

Some notes

Tried deadlifting light to asses damage done to hamstring... not good

Agressiveness is up.

Libido is down- nbd.. i can perform, just don't feel like it

Weight is staying at 205 even after yesterdays easter binge.

Bf melting away+strength gains = I love winni

Joints are doing better with glucosamine msm condroitn 6 g fishoil and cissus

Nip is under control @ 1.25mg letro .. tried to taper to .5 not working (maybe too fast)

Skipping leg day tomorrow but I cant take off so I may just hit cardio/abs as hard as possible

Overall I'm still winning .... started cycle around 12-15% bf id say I'm down to 10% already....
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

115??? Jesus, I'm not going to be able to keep up.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

sweet pull-ups, they dont affect your bicep tendons or elbows going that heavy/low rep? I heard mixed thing about heavy vertical pulling.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Answers

sweet pull-ups, they dont affect your bicep tendons or elbows going that heavy/low rep? I heard mixed thing about heavy vertical pulling.
    I've been doing them for over a decade without any problems. Of course I only go +45 and not 110!! lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

115??? Jesus, I'm not going to be able to keep up.

Morry, try them, you'll be able to do it, you've already got me beat for reps w 2 plates...

Lou, my elbows feel fine when i do them, biceps scream and I love it.... what have u heard about them?

Guys I'm getting worried about my hamstring, if I can't deadlift/squat, this is a lost cause... give me some suggestions ... it feels like a pull on my right lower ham about 6 inches from my knee
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Morry, try them, you'll be able to do it, you've already got me beat for reps w 2 plates...

Lou, my elbows feel fine when i do them, biceps scream and I love it.... what have u heard about them?

Guys I'm getting worried about my hamstring, if I can't deadlift/squat, this is a lost cause... give me some suggestions ... it feels like a pull on my right lower ham about 6 inches from my knee
    Ummm check on Fmoncas log on the genomix section ,he throws a lot of things to do on legs recovery..
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Foam rolling the IT band helps loosen my hams too. They get real, real tight from time to time.
    I was surprised how much I could get things to loosen up and feel relaxed just by foam rolling 4 to 5 times a day while I was "injured" bc I found out I wasn't really. Just tight muscles that needed to love.
    I know you said you were foam rolling, but how often, how hard of a roller, what areas do you concentrate on, etc....

I know you got this sh1t, I'm just tossing it out there.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

From other members, and i asked rodja about them and he suggest against them, for bicep tendon stress and rotator stress.
    for your hams, idk how to fix it, but a nice pre-hab would be to add glute ham raises to your routine from now on.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Us
    Foam rolling the IT band helps loosen my hams too. They get real, real tight from time to time.
    I was surprised how much I could get things to loosen up and feel relaxed just by foam rolling 4 to 5 times a day while I was "injured" bc I found out I wasn't really. Just tight muscles that needed to love.
    I know you said you were foam rolling, but how often, how hard of a roller, what areas do you concentrate on, etc....

I know you got this sh1t, I'm just tossing it out there.
    I usually only spend time foam rolling (6 inch Styrofoam roller) after squatting/Deadlifts... maybe I should spend a little more time on that... I normally roll each ham for about 3 mins each and the rest of my foam rolling i spend on glutes and hips... very rarely do i spend more than 10 mins all together... you think i should spend a few mins every day ?

From other members, and i asked rodja about them and he suggest against them, for bicep tendon stress and rotator stress.
    for your hams, idk how to fix it, but a nice pre-hab would be to add glute ham raises to your routine from now on.
    I didnt know about the bicep/rotator stress, if i start having problems, ill stop them or rotate them to every 3rd week maybe...

I did chest/shoulders again but hit them a bit differently

Incline press w bands (each band is about 70lbs of resistance at the top)
    135x8 + bands
    185x5 + bands
    225x4 + bands
    225x3 + bands
    135x 10 + bands

Smith machine shoulder press

Bar=15lbs

105x 10
    155x 10
    195x 6
    195x 6 fail only 4

Db shoulder press 65x20
    Superset lateral raises 25x10

Face pulls

Don't remember the weights on these .. just getting used to them

Iso bench drop set
    5 plates x 5
    4 plates x 5
    3 plates x 6
    2 plates x 8
    1 plate x 10 SMOKED

PUMP IS SICKENING... my brother was actually in awe at how swole i looked

4 sets of 10 wheel of death (on my knees)
    3 sets of 30 crunches
    3 sets of 10 hanging leg raise

No cardio... ham isn't feeling great

Some notes..

Libido=shot

I'm gunna be working on this ham all day till its better... i HATE injuries on cycle

Aggression is up

Weight is firm at 205 for the past week or so... i feel like the winny/primo is hardening what mass i have, while allowing me to shed some fat..

I want the 600
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  285 lbs.
    Answers

sick thread, SUBSCRIBED.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sabz View Post
    sick thread, SUBSCRIBED.
    welcome bish!!!

Sab my cousin (primo) and i are still goin bolin this week, care to join??

Ps, if my hammy feels better u wanna go push cars/throw boulders on saturday?

You made the right choice comin hurr YUH!

@ the rest of yous guise, do you know any other guys logging that are worth following? I found kabukis log to be very helpful/informative...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Note: I am trying to eat clean... but my girl got me a big Easter bunny and a box of raisinettes... they've been looking at me for days and it bothered me, so i ate some... cardio is a must tomorrow

Does anyone else feel guilty when they do some dome **** like that
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Im not sure if i missed it, but i hope your doing trap work and a lot of pulling to offset all that pressing. Sweet job man, and yes more rolling and stretching
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Im not sure if i missed it, but i hope your doing trap work and a lot of pulling to offset all that pressing. Sweet job man, and yes more rolling and stretching
    Generally, i pull a lot more often, but w this ham I've gotta improvise, tomorrow will be

Cleans

Shrugs bb and Db

Heavy face pulls

And i guess ill do an arm workout with that because i won't be deadlifting or squatting until Saturday the earliest...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

by pulling i ment back, rear delt, trap, lat work
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thought u meant deadlifts.... look at my workout from page 5, you'll see some back work

Think you may have missed it
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

alright, got it. Your training seems pretty even, rare in most cases
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Swollen, hows the cycle goin bro? .......Also, I've read so many threads with ppl talking about foam rollers..what the fock is it, and where do I buy such a roller? Lol
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    Swollen, hows the cycle goin bro? .......Also, I've read so many threads with ppl talking about foam rollers..what the fock is it, and where do I buy such a roller? Lol
    Pool noodles/waterbottles/actual foam rollers from walmart are like 10 bucks and theyre fantastic... you could even use a tennisball
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Cleans
    135x10x2
    185x5
    205x5
    225x3

Bb shrugs being back superset in front
    135x20wide
    225x20
    315x20
    405x12

Face pulls

55x20
    100x10
    120x10
    130x8

Dumbell shrugs
    150lbs x10 3x

Skull crushers

70x15
    90x10
    100x10
    110x10

Overhead tri extensions Db

70x10
    90x10
    110x10
    130x8

Kickbacks (don't hate)

25x10
    30x10
    30x10

My ham is bruised up pretty nicely... not sure if thats from being hurt or foam rolling

Trigger wheeling my whole body, icing/heating rolling ham

Libido, I could care less at this point

Weight was down to 202 today but I'm looking much fuller

Actually considering dropping the cycle within the next week if my ham isn't feeling better... its depressing to not be able to do my favorite lifts...

We will see what happens.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Us

I usually only spend time foam rolling (6 inch Styrofoam roller) after squatting/Deadlifts... maybe I should spend a little more time on that... I normally roll each ham for about 3 mins each and the rest of my foam rolling i spend on glutes and hips... very rarely do i spend more than 10 mins all together... you think i should spend a few mins every day ?
    When my groin, ham, and calf were hurting so bad I was having to cut cardio short or I just pained through it, I started foam rolling when I woke up, before AND after my workout, then again after cardio. Not before bed tho. I didn't spend more than 5-7 on them each time but it helped a ridiculous amount. The knots were sore but not didn't feel like an injury, just a really sore muscle. At night I would use a kneading pillow on the area for 20 min.
    Now I foam roll 2-3 times a day on workout days and more if I start getting sore in that spot again.
    During that time I would try to stay around 50-60% of your 1RM with exercises that activate the ham for at least 4 days. If it doesn't start to get better, than I would assume there is a much bigger problem and I would go to the doctor.
    If so, be careful, be patient, add weight back slow and make sure that it finishes healing up ok.

Just my .02

No cardio... ham isn't feeling great
    Make sure you are getting something in the way of cardio just so you get plenty of fresh blood and nutrients to that hamstring.

Some notes..

Libido=shot
    dostinex may help this but if I remember right it took about a week, maybe a little more to really feel it.

I'm gunna be working on this ham all day till its better... i HATE injuries on cycle
    good idea
    Aggression is up

Weight is firm at 205 for the past week or so... i feel like the winny/primo is hardening what mass i have, while allowing me to shed some fat..
    Great progress bro.

I want the 600
    Try to be patient. You are a freaking beast in the gym. That's obvious, but think of it this way, regardless if you are as strong as Kabuki, with a torn ham even Kabuki wouldn't be deadlifting heavy, ya know? Muscle heal, then time to push and make em grow.
    I'm pretty sure you already know this but you are as hardheaded as me and want the 600. Admirable, but it could cost you your physique in the long run, ya know?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn bro sorry to hear about the hammy , but those are some good numbers! and lol I do kick backs too, I actually like them lol.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Morry I'm updating on my phone so I can't really adress your post, but in short, good advice I'm going to apply what we spoke about.

Today I managed to get in 25 mins on the bike

Squats light

135x15
    185x15
    225x15
    135x20 felt fine

Sumo deads
    (Very light and very careful on each rep making sure I did not bring weight down with a locked knee)

135x15
    225x10
    315x3 3x

I honestly felt like I couldve gone big, but chose to keep it light and allow the muscle to get used to lifting after the injury.

The rest of my workout was ALL foam rolling/trigger point release and massaging ..

Managed to get everything real loose, and I'm hoping to squat again with more weight on Saturday or Sunday.

Came to the realization that 600 isn't likely to happen during this cycle, but I am going rotfl really hit my upper back/quads hard for the.rest of the cycle .

I'm thinking I may be able to get it during or just after pct

The squats were remarkably easy and didn't feel hard on the ham at all... bruising is progressing down on my calf a bit tho.

Hit abs hard too

Wod 5 sets of 10

Roman chairs 3x10

Leg lifts 3x10

And a bunch of crunches

Tomorrow my girl gets home.so well see how the libido test goes(got some horny goat weed)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toro's quest for Strength and Shred
    By Torobestia in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 12:58 PM
  2. Swollen87's training log
    By swollen87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  4. AI's Super Swole Stack...GoHard's Quest for Strength Absolute
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:09 AM
  5. muscle strength and bone strength
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:23 PM