SWOLLEN87's Quest for STRENGTH (with epi)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    In for the ride bro.....sorry I'm late.

Sick Deadlift number BTW.
    thanks brother... yeah i love deadlifts..

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    puffy nips?
    i say letro ad cabergoline

cabergo worked well for me with nips but sides were horrible but i toughed it out.
    i would throw up like 3 times a day with cabergoline, headaches sucked, and my nipples would bleed if i squeezed them hard
    lmao... bLEEDING NIPPS sounds hardcore... not sure if i wanna go that route yet... from my understanding letrozole can/might help reduce prolactin IF that is the problem...

did the epistane you just logged cause this case of the puff nip you had?

i cant understand why prolactin could be an issue .. its not a progestin right?

im done w the epi... i cant risk my nipples... everyone in my area that uses/used ph/ds has some f*cked up nipples... everyone in my area that uses aas has NO gyno... run tell that ....
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

workout

full squats

135 x 10 warm up

225 x 20 2 min break

245 x 20 2 min break

275 x 20 i was smoked last 5 were at/above paralell

leg press

720 + sled x 15
    900 + sled x 12
    1080 + sled x 10

5 sets leg extentions
    5 sets curls

split squats w dbs

(focusing on depth.. back leg on bench)

35x10
    40x10
    45x10

my hips are real tight... need to roll them/stretch

cardio tomorrow morning

nips arent sore, still a little puffy... gunna run 2.5 mg letro and 40mg nolva till they go down... maybe ill have to grab some caber if they dont clear up
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Damn dude, Squats x 20 are always painful and good as can be. Great numbers.

Good to hear things are settling down with the nips.

From looking at your workout, you got me to toss another plate on for my pull ups today. First time I tried 90 chained to me, x7,x6, x5, this done in the second to last circuit out of four, so I wasn't fresh, but they felt good.
    Thanks for the indirect push! My bis were fried.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Damn dude, Squats x 20 are always painful and good as can be. Great numbers.

Good to hear things are settling down with the nips.

From looking at your workout, you got me to toss another plate on for my pull ups today. First time I tried 90 chained to me, x7,x6, x5, this done in the second to last circuit out of four, so I wasn't fresh, but they felt good.
    Thanks for the indirect push! My bis were fried.

yeah man, 20 rep squats are killer... im feeling it today LOL

your welcome bro.. i try to alternate weeks i do those....

after doing sets w 90lbs chained to you, youll be amazed at how many pullups you can do w just bw... i hit something like 30 (25 clean)

keep killin it and keep those gains
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

yeah man, 20 rep squats are killer... im feeling it today LOL

your welcome bro.. i try to alternate weeks i do those....

after doing sets w 90lbs chained to you, youll be amazed at how many pullups you can do w just bw... i hit something like 30 (25 clean)

keep killin it and keep those gains
    I'll have to give the pullups a try without anything after a few months. I've been able to do 24 before, I wonder how many i could do now that I discovered I can do them HEAVY.

Thanks for the encouragement bro. I appreciate. You keep killing it too!!!
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

today i did shoulders/lats (just kinda threw stuf together... i do this sometimes)

smith machine
    90lbsx15 (warmup)

180lbsx 10 3x

supersetted with decline bench

135x15 warm up shoulder wasnt enjoying decline so i stayed light

225x10 x3

lateral raises

20x10
    25x10
    30x10

rear delt - i think this may be my weak spot.... i kept things light and focused on getting a full ROM and i was feeling a little click in my shoulder ...

70lbs x10 3x

pullups

6 sets of 10 bw+45lbs

pullovers

4 sets of 10 w 70lb dumbell

hanging leg lifts

4 sets of 10

and i was inspired by kabuki to start doing the ab wheel ...

but im not as beastly as he is so i could only hack 3 sets of 5

(how the hell can he manage to do 20)

some notes:

people are looking at me like im a freak in the gym

certainly dont feel "on" but im growing like i am

letros helping the gyno... ordering caber tomorrow ....

vascularity is ridiculous... roadmap veins all over my arms and legs...

NEED TO DO MORE CARDIO

im thinking of throwing this winni i have at a low dose 50mg eod or so once this gyno situation settles its beef w me.. anyone disagree with that?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Great workout!

W.O.Ds are the sh1t and I have no idea how Chris does sets of them like that. I'm still working on good form and being able to perform them without slamming my face into the ground while holding my body on the wheel like a plank. It is going to be a little bit before I can get there.....

Var isn't as hard on the joints but it is more expensive. I've taken var and was very, very happy at 80mg ED and 100mg ED although I had to take about 9 grams of taurine a day to keep the back/shins/calf pumps at bay.

I've never taken winnie honestly....either should lean you up in theory.
    Last edited by morry; 04-13-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: WOD addin
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Swoll, I'm curious, why Primo over something like Masteron?

I know ther reviews are mixed as the whether one is "better" than the other, but Primo is slightly more expensive. What got you to go with Primo?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Great workout!

W.O.Ds are the sh1t and I have no idea how Chris does sets of them like that. I'm still working on good form and being able to perform them without slamming my face into the ground while holding my body on the wheel like a plank. It is going to be a little bit before I can get there.....

Var isn't as hard on the joints but it is more expensive. I've taken var and was very, very happy at 80mg ED and 100mg ED although I had to take about 9 grams of taurine a day to keep the back/shins/calf pumps at bay.

I've never taken winnie honestly....either should lean you up in theory.

the wheel is a killer... a full body killer... my lats/shoulders/chest/abs were beaten... for me, theyre really hard to control on the way down, (like you said without smashing my face/knees) i have to go down real slow and tight .... kabuki just slams hundreds out then pushes a prowler w 500lbs on it LOL

he is a sick individual

i already have this win sitting here i dont think im gunna order var for this cycle... im trying to keep it short and sweet for my first injectable...(primo 8 weeks is mild)

i dont plan on running too many cycles per year.. maybe 2 this year (for my next i was looking at a 12 week test e solo w/ a drol kickstart on a bulk in december... but let me not get ahead of myself

... from my understanding winny is the WORST steroid for my health.... i think i should try it... LOL

if i decide to, it will be the last 4 weeks of this cycle and ill have to turn it into a BIT more of a cut than i originally intended to...

morry, you dont like back/shin/calf pumps? i kinda like them lol... i remember good ol superdrols pumps when im trying to go to sleep sometimes...

THEY SUCKED
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

I don't mind the pumps, they just get to where I can't deadlift bc they hurt so bad. The pumps on Var is so much worse than just normal back pumps. Those I can work through. These, if I ignore them, stop me in my tracks.....

They suck.

If you got the winny, sh1t why not then? I agree, 8 weeks is mile with Primo so I wouldn't think it would do too much damage. You're a smart dude, I'm sure you'll do the reading and figure out a way to make it the least harsh you can.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

back

pullups

bwx15 warm up

bw +45lb plate x 10

bw +90lbsx 5 3x

bb rows

135x 10 warm up

225 x 10
    245 x 10
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    315 x 3 FAIL

pulldowns behind neck

dont remember the weights... just know i went hard

stiffleg deadlifts

135x20 warm up

405x 15

25 min walk on an incline ...

some notes

nips are doing better... still gunna take the caber when it gets hurr (cant wait for my girl to get home from school) she goes to scranton and only comes home on the weekends

leaning out considerably... ive been trying to limit my carbs to pre/post w.o only

had a disagreement with one of my boys.... hes stuck on shooting tren only ... thinking tren wont shut him down or cause gyno... (fail) he wont listen to me

shoulder is doing better, still a bit sore

upping the primo to 400mg/ week was previously running 300

pin day tomrrow!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Great workout bro!!^^^
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

Superdrol gyno is caused by prolactin build up, superdrol keeps it very low on cycle then some time after pct it creeps up and boom. Gyno, since your estro is back to normal at this time high prolactin can cause gyno, sometimes on cycle too.
    For your gyno i would have went with letro, letro reduces estrogen by 95%, prolactin cant do anything if there is no estrogen. Also it binds very strongly to the mammary gland in the nips. I would then taper the letro down to .25-.5mg for the remainder of the cycle to keep it at bay. Using caber at this time for prolactin. Then when in pct use nolva with or without clomed. Nolva will help the estro rebound from the letro and also binds strongly to the mammary gland. Keep using caber if you wish for prolactin as nolva wont help that.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Superdrol gyno is caused by prolactin build up, superdrol keeps it very low on cycle then some time after pct it creeps up and boom. Gyno, since your estro is back to normal at this time high prolactin can cause gyno, sometimes on cycle too.
    For your gyno i would have went with letro, letro reduces estrogen by 95%, prolactin cant do anything if there is no estrogen. Also it binds very strongly to the mammary gland in the nips. I would then taper the letro down to .25-.5mg for the remainder of the cycle to keep it at bay. Using caber at this time for prolactin. Then when in pct use nolva with or without clomed. Nolva will help the estro rebound from the letro and also binds strongly to the mammary gland. Keep using caber if you wish for prolactin as nolva wont help that.
    this is exactly what im gunna do/doing... i just dont understand why superdrol causes prolactin issues... technically it shouldnt....

cabers comin tho... so hopefully ill be straight...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Swoll, I'm curious, why Primo over something like Masteron?

I know ther reviews are mixed as the whether one is "better" than the other, but Primo is slightly more expensive. What got you to go with Primo?
    i must have overlooked this post morry...

i chose primo because for my first injectable cycle, i wanted to run something mild.... primo is giving me a distinct "clean" feeling i dont exactly know how to describe it

masteron is cheaper (not by much where i shop)

i have had friends who ran primo before with fantastic results...

besides... arnold used it (not srs)
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

this is exactly what im gunna do/doing... i just dont understand why superdrol causes prolactin issues... technically it shouldnt....

cabers comin tho... so hopefully ill be straight...
    yea well, things dont always pan out on paper like they do in the real world
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

i must have overlooked this post morry...

i chose primo because for my first injectable cycle, i wanted to run something mild.... primo is giving me a distinct "clean" feeling i dont exactly know how to describe it

masteron is cheaper (not by much where i shop)

i have had friends who ran primo before with fantastic results...

besides... arnold used it (not srs)
    Makes sense. I'll be hitting masteron up on my next cycle.....along with some other goodies......

I'm glad we both log bc the difference will be good to see. I know it won't give us exact data bc you are stonger than I am, but it will get us close.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Makes sense. I'll be hitting masteron up on my next cycle.....along with some other goodies......

I'm glad we both log bc the difference will be good to see. I know it won't give us exact data bc you are stonger than I am, but it will get us close.
    im told masteron needs to be run at a LOW bf to really reap its benefits

i might be a little stronger, but im also at a way higher bodyfat... by the time i get down to your bf %... i should be a bit weaker (unless this winny is really that serious)

so for now morry, i will admit, you have the upperhand as far as physique goes... FOR NOW!!! lol

today i did shoulders

seated bb shoulder press

185lbs x 10 10 sets (didnt wanna push it w my shoulder hurting so i made up for going light with volume)

pre-exhaust/superset w/ front and side raises 25lb dbs (5 sets each)

30 sec breaks between sets for example... presses right into raises THEN 30 sec break then back to presses

dumbell reverse flys

20x10
    25x10
    25x10

shoulder doesnt enjoy any rear delt work... clicks and hurts so i cut it short

any suggestions for this ?

did some ab work

4 sets of 5 wheel of death (loving this ish)

hanging leg raises (pull up position)

4 sets of 10

sit ups

4 sets of 25

been working out a little with my 19 y/o brother... dude is a straight beast... never been on an anabolic in his life and benches 400lbs @ 190lbs ...

(it sucks to have a lil bro out benching me when IM the one cycling) LOL

20 min walk on an incline after the weights (my knees are F"d with this letro)

been megadosing fishoil sam-e and glucosamine .. knees are screwed

some notes

knees BAD

shoulder BAD

nipples BETTER (almost) ... not puffy, but i know if i drop the letro/tamox concoction i have going on right now they will swell right up.. caber on its way

libido AWESOME (girlfriend came home tonight... in the middle of our fap sesh, i had an image of myself come into my head... I WAS THE TROJAN HORSE...) i srsly laughed out loud...

i dont think primo is HELPing my libido, i think it just makes it hard to bust a nut... and my endurance is up in comparison to my all out bulk to 220lbs and 18%bf over the winter..... up until a few weeks before this cycle started i wasnt doing ANY cardio

planning on legs tomorrow, hopefully my knees agree with me
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

The masteron comment is not true
    Letro will dry your joints out, you shouldnt need letro for too long. Add cissus and 6g fishoil perday. Then follow up with tamox+caber Btw what doseing scheme did you use for letro?
    Your shoulder sounds like and ac joint issues, i have the same problem. not a big deal, just avoid movement that hurt. Try face pulls or scarcrows for rear delts
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

The masteron comment is not true
    Letro will dry your joints out, you shouldnt need letro for too long. Add cissus and 6g fishoil perday. Then follow up with tamox+caber Btw what doseing scheme did you use for letro?
    Your shoulder sounds like and ac joint issues, i have the same problem. not a big deal, just avoid movement that hurt. Try face pulls or scarcrows for rear delts
    im running that much fish oil already... ill grab some cissus

its been about a week at 2.5ed... my libido isnt tanked and i dont feel horrible (aside from my knees) next week im gunna go to 2.5 eod then start breaking the pills up tapering... im actually planning on continuing running it until pct... then switching to aromasin tamox and caber ..

ill try the face pulls, i havent done them in a while

thanks for your help bro
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

todays workout was legs

squats

135x10 warm up

225x10
    275x10
    315x8
    365x5
    385x3
    405x1

split squats

35lb dbs x10 3x

leg press drop set

14 plates each side x5
    12 x5
    10 x5
    8 x5
    6 x5

4 x20

then calf ext.

power cleans

135x10
    185x 5 3x
    225x 3 3x

was beat after this workout... slacked off on my diet today... need to up my food. weight was 205.5 this morning but i look bigger and considerably more cut up
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

today was an off day...

last night i went to the movies w/ my girl... left with my brother to go to honda day at atco raceway (sick day btw)

330 am we left, pulled up at the gate at 5 and took an hour nap... so all together i might have gotten 3 1/2 hours sleep?

didnt have the tools needed to eat cleanly today... but i kept the carbs low at least.

had a ribeye, 7 hot dogs (beef) and about 15 chicken wings and 6 hard boiled eggs

the only carbs i had all day was a giant sweet potato around 5 am.

honda day was sick, im a big honda enthusiast, my brothers car was in the show and we had the hottest whip in the packed lot...

deadlifts tomorrow to make up for my devious behavior
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

deadlifts

225 x 5
    315 x 5
    405 x 5
    495 x 2
    550 x 1
    565 x 1
    575 x 1

595 x 1 miss at my knees

405 x 12

bb rows

225 x 10 3x

supersetted with behind neck pulldowns

100x 10 3x

20 mins cardio

10 min sprints (what i do is keep the treadmill off, and i sprint pushing the track for 1 min, then i walk for a minute with it on 4mph and a 5% incline)

so all together it was 10 min sprints and 10 mins walking

12 hours of sleep last night was much needed

did some foam rolling/stretching after cardio
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

chest today

flat bb bench

135x10
    225x10
    275x8
    295x6
    305x6
    315x4
    335x1
    335x1

incline dumbells

95x10
    110x10
    115x8
    120x6
    130x5

cable flys supersetted with pushups

35x10 then 20 pushups 40x10 then 20 ect up to 50

did some abs, 15 mins cardio

weight was down, 199 this morning but stronger
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

taking the day off today, feeling like im coming down with something ..

i will try to post progress pictures so far at some point today
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

rest up so you can deadlift all that weight again!!! ur an animal and I hate you.....

about the hate thing....

no homo
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

rest up so you can deadlift all that weight again!!! ur an animal and I hate you.....

about the hate thing....

no homo
    haha i tried to rest up, but my girl came home from school and talked me into doing some abs/cardio

you may hate my deadlifts, but i hate that you stole my exercise (pullups+90lbs) and you can already do more than me within a week IN PCT... that just not cool at all lol.... makes me feel weak and soft

light w/o abs were smoked tho... tomorrow will be leg day

pics tonight as lng as morry can post them for me (because im a fcktard when it comes to electronic things)- weird tho because i wire houses for a living
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Pic

Swoll was effin kicking his focking computer bc he couldn't get the pic to attach. I offered to help. Pic below.

Swoll is well...........effin jacked swoll
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

thanks morry... my computer almost got the "hulk smash" tday

it was tellin me my image is a bmp and i can only upload jpgs or something.. idk..

i kept tryin to do stuff in paint and it just wasnt working out... i should have taken a few before pics as the transformation thus far is impressive..

ill try to get one up of me as a fat lard at 220 i might have layin around

today i did 4 sets of 5 w.o.d

hanging leg raises (pullup position)

side crunches w 45lb db 4 sets of 10

and then 20mins of cardio

some notes

even with glucosamine and cond. and 6g fishoil my joints are FU*KED

im gunna order up some cissus to see whats good wit that ish

caber on the way along w my aromasin

im loving the strength gains, aggression and hardening effect of the primo/winny

no hairloss at all, suprising..

lethargy is getting to me tho... i dont feel shut down, could be, but i think its the letro..

still have morning wood every day... so idk...

im going to try spacing the letro out 2.5 eod or e3d

any suggestions?

just had pasta (rare) gluten free brown rice pasta is like an icecream cone to a celiac LOL

so ill consider today something like a refeed/carb load day.. going to destroy my legs tomorrow
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.57%

SUBBD UP IN HURRR
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    SUBBD UP IN HURRR
    welcome sir
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm here bro. Sorry I didn't get a chance to read through all 4 pages but I read through the first and last. How has the strength training been coming along? Are you progressing while working lifts only once a week? While prepping for comps I would work every 5 days on my lifts, and more volume too. I would do 5-6 sets on my triples or doubles. That's what I was taught back in the day from one of my PL trainers and I still keep to it till this day. And the weighted pull-ups were one of the bread and butters that's not utilized by very many.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

im running that much fish oil already... ill grab some cissus

its been about a week at 2.5ed... my libido isnt tanked and i dont feel horrible (aside from my knees) next week im gunna go to 2.5 eod then start breaking the pills up tapering... im actually planning on continuing running it until pct... then switching to aromasin tamox and caber ..

ill try the face pulls, i havent done them in a while

thanks for your help bro
    aromasin at the start of pct? Thats not good, you NEED estrogen in pct. Aromasin will prevent this and not allow for full recovery. Get some clomid to put with your tamox. Tamox at 20mg will be enough to prevent the rebound of the letro. Try 20mg for three weeks and then go to 10 for a week or so and get off. Also how are you tapering off the letro?
    Also try rear delt rows too.
    Also you probably dont need to be at a maintence dosage of 2.5mg of letro once you get your nips undercontrol. .25mg to .5mg will be plenty on cycle to prevent flair ups.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.57%

Looking ****in SWOLE n RIPPED bro (No homo), not suprised that Morry helped you out, hes a good dude . Was reading through previous pages, those be some nice numbers on the deads
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

aromasin at the start of pct? Thats not good, you NEED estrogen in pct. Aromasin will prevent this and not allow for full recovery. Get some clomid to put with your tamox. Tamox at 20mg will be enough to prevent the rebound of the letro. Try 20mg for three weeks and then go to 10 for a week or so and get off. Also how are you tapering off the letro?
    Also try rear delt rows too.
    Also you probably dont need to be at a maintence dosage of 2.5mg of letro once you get your nips undercontrol. .25mg to .5mg will be plenty on cycle to prevent flair ups.
    ive been running the letro @ 2.5 mg for about a week right now.. what i plan on doing is starting to taper slowly over the next few weeks up until pct...

i plan on switching over to aromasin @ 25mg then slowly tapering down until 1 week after nolva/clomid

my nips are JUST starting to be under control... but i think this is more of a prolactin issue than estro... (caber on the way) the letro just seems to be keeping it where its at (small "feel-able" lumps.. but not yet visible)

Quote Originally Posted by OafMister View Post
    Looking ****in SWOLE n RIPPED bro (No homo), not suprised that Morry helped you out, hes a good dude . Was reading through previous pages, those be some nice numbers on the deads
    thanks man, hopefully i can keep making progress

im actually suprised morry was willing to help me after i bashed him... we have since squashed our "beef"- it speaks of character when someone can look past the negatives to help someone

hopefully i can get a video up of the deads... i mayy just go for 600

so my pct will consist of

nolva 20/20/10/10 Frontload 40mg 3 days
    clomid 100/50/50 - im told of some type of suppressive metabolite after 3 wks
    caber .5eod (should i use this in pct?)
    and aromasin - tapering down maybe something like 0/25/12.5/12.5/6.25

the only thing not set in stone is the aromasin... its up in the air... any input on this?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

i wouldnt not use the aromasin in pct.
    Taper your letro like this
    2.5mg
    2mg
    1.75mg
    1.5mg
    1.25mg
    1mg
    .75mg
    .5mg
    .25mg then you can sit here till the end of pct.
    Nolva shoule be 20/20/20/10 bc you dont want any rebound from the letro
    Caber is fine
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

i wouldnt not use the aromasin in pct.
    Taper your letro like this
    2.5mg
    2mg
    1.75mg
    1.5mg
    1.25mg
    1mg
    .75mg
    .5mg
    .25mg then you can sit here till the end of pct.
    Nolva shoule be 20/20/20/10 bc you dont want any rebound from the letro
    Caber is fine
    i have gp letro tabs... they suck to break up into 10 peices... i think the best i could do is

2.5 1.25 .5 .25 or switch to aromasin and then taper with that?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

just do
    2.5mg, 1.25mg, 1.25mg, 1.25mg, .5mg, .5mg, .5mg, .25mg till you come off. aromasin doesnt bind as strongly as letro, and letro has a very long half life, it also binds to reduce estrogen by 95%. Just taper letro and use nolva in pct with caber, you are way over thinking this. They are extras. Not screw your pct up for your nips...
  39. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If going for prolactin control, go for some P5P and/or some L-dopa.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

L-dopa would help, but if its really bad he will need caber or something along the lines.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toro's quest for Strength and Shred
    By Torobestia in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. Swollen87's training log
    By swollen87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 09:28 AM
  4. AI's Super Swole Stack...GoHard's Quest for Strength Absolute
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:09 AM
  5. muscle strength and bone strength
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:23 PM