HghPro, Perform & Motivate stacked

  1. HghPro, Perform & Motivate stacked


    So I received some samples in the mail..HghPro, Perform & Motivate. I took one of each about 40 mins before hitting the gym. Take it fwiw, but I felt something goin' on. Super-setted hang cleans@115x3 reps with rev.grip shldr.presses x 9 reps for 5 sets & felt focused/determined to knock the sets out. After that hit hammer curls for 3 sets of 55lbs for 8 reps, then onto Db shoulder presses for 3x10reps with 60's. Arms and shoulders looked so jacked while i was pressing the weights up. Placebo? We'll see. I've been working out all week and I had all kinds of energy in the gym when I took all 3 pills. And in the bedroom too some hours later
    I will be dosing this next time i workout to see if it happens again. Thanks to EasyEJL for the samples!


  2. haha Motivate works very strongly I took 2 capsules today

    Subbed to see how Hghpro and Perform work for you
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  3. I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/18...s-of-shilajit/

    ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..
    •   
       


  4. Very good to see.

    I will be following along on this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/18...s-of-shilajit/

    ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..
    I like it before bed, never dosed it before a workout. Why dont you try it and report back with how you think it works for this?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  6. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/18...s-of-shilajit/

    ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..
    try a dose of hghup with 2 motivate around 40 minutes preworkout.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try a dose of hghup with 2 motivate around 40 minutes preworkout.
    Hghpro
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Hghpro
    shiit, my bad. sorry!!!
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Particularly if you are going to dose it that way and you do a normal split, save it for leg day. It really causes a large increase in the gh release then from personal experience.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. subbed...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Particularly if you are going to dose it that way and you do a normal split, save it for leg day. It really causes a large increase in the gh release then from personal experience.
    agreed.

  12. Thanks for the review Oli!

    How much more of these products do you have?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks for the review Oli!

    How much more of these products do you have?
    there were 4 caps in each sample pack of HghPro, Perform, & Motivate. I like how the Motivate feels..not too wired, but was good on enhancing my focus. I'm actually in PCT mode off a SD pulse, so I like to throw that Perform in the mix before the gym or "bedtime" - and it def. seems to help. HghPro is prob. what I'll end up buying due to the positive reviews I've found. Falling asleep is hard for me - so I'm hoping it'll help.

  14. well, the presentation was yesterday.. i dosed 2 HghPro about 90 mins prior to it. on a 1-10 scale, with my anxiety usually at a 9...maybe a 7. Slightly better - less sweating; less 'felt' heart rate increase. i know i used this product for 'off'-label use - i was just wanting to see if it'd be a miracle in 2 caps. maybe more caps? i see a lot of great reviews on the product - so i wouldn't hesitate to use it for what it is really intended for.

  15. That was brave. I'd be afraid to try something like that not knowing what to expect out of it.

    I hate public speaking. I was good at it while I was in college (b/c I had to do it A LOT), but I haven't done much since. I had to just introduce myself in front of a class for a workshop two weeks ago and I got really nervous for some reason.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That was brave. I'd be afraid to try something like that not knowing what to expect out of it.

    I hate public speaking. I was good at it while I was in college (b/c I had to do it A LOT), but I haven't done much since. I had to just introduce myself in front of a class for a workshop two weeks ago and I got really nervous for some reason.
    thanks for the comment. it (anxiety) kinda just hits out of nowhere. def. in front of people - during public speaking mainly, but it happened to me while just sitting in a crowd. i've read Beta-blockers are sometimes prescribed to control the sweating & increased heart rate.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. motivate/perform review
    By manosduras in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 05:21 PM
  2. AI perform & motivate
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Log in
Log in