HghPro, Perform & Motivate stacked

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

HghPro, Perform & Motivate stacked

So I received some samples in the mail..HghPro, Perform & Motivate. I took one of each about 40 mins before hitting the gym. Take it fwiw, but I felt something goin' on. Super-setted hang cleans@115x3 reps with rev.grip shldr.presses x 9 reps for 5 sets & felt focused/determined to knock the sets out. After that hit hammer curls for 3 sets of 55lbs for 8 reps, then onto Db shoulder presses for 3x10reps with 60's. Arms and shoulders looked so jacked while i was pressing the weights up. Placebo? We'll see. I've been working out all week and I had all kinds of energy in the gym when I took all 3 pills. And in the bedroom too some hours later
    I will be dosing this next time i workout to see if it happens again. Thanks to EasyEJL for the samples!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

haha Motivate works very strongly I took 2 capsules today

Subbed to see how Hghpro and Perform work for you
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/18...s-of-shilajit/

ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Very good to see.

I will be following along on this.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..
    I like it before bed, never dosed it before a workout. Why dont you try it and report back with how you think it works for this?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post

try a dose of hghup with 2 motivate around 40 minutes preworkout.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try a dose of hghup with 2 motivate around 40 minutes preworkout.
    Hghpro
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Hghpro
    shiit, my bad. sorry!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Particularly if you are going to dose it that way and you do a normal split, save it for leg day. It really causes a large increase in the gh release then from personal experience.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subbed...
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Particularly if you are going to dose it that way and you do a normal split, save it for leg day. It really causes a large increase in the gh release then from personal experience.
    agreed.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the review Oli!

How much more of these products do you have?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks for the review Oli!

How much more of these products do you have?
    there were 4 caps in each sample pack of HghPro, Perform, & Motivate. I like how the Motivate feels..not too wired, but was good on enhancing my focus. I'm actually in PCT mode off a SD pulse, so I like to throw that Perform in the mix before the gym or "bedtime" - and it def. seems to help. HghPro is prob. what I'll end up buying due to the positive reviews I've found. Falling asleep is hard for me - so I'm hoping it'll help.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

well, the presentation was yesterday.. i dosed 2 HghPro about 90 mins prior to it. on a 1-10 scale, with my anxiety usually at a 9...maybe a 7. Slightly better - less sweating; less 'felt' heart rate increase. i know i used this product for 'off'-label use - i was just wanting to see if it'd be a miracle in 2 caps. maybe more caps? i see a lot of great reviews on the product - so i wouldn't hesitate to use it for what it is really intended for.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That was brave. I'd be afraid to try something like that not knowing what to expect out of it.

I hate public speaking. I was good at it while I was in college (b/c I had to do it A LOT), but I haven't done much since. I had to just introduce myself in front of a class for a workshop two weeks ago and I got really nervous for some reason.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That was brave. I'd be afraid to try something like that not knowing what to expect out of it.

I hate public speaking. I was good at it while I was in college (b/c I had to do it A LOT), but I haven't done much since. I had to just introduce myself in front of a class for a workshop two weeks ago and I got really nervous for some reason.
    thanks for the comment. it (anxiety) kinda just hits out of nowhere. def. in front of people - during public speaking mainly, but it happened to me while just sitting in a crowd. i've read Beta-blockers are sometimes prescribed to control the sweating & increased heart rate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. motivate/perform review
    By manosduras in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 06:21 PM
  2. AI perform & motivate
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 05:52 PM