Is it safe to take just d aspartic acid for test boost by itself ?
- 03-25-2011, 01:40 AM
- 03-25-2011, 11:34 AM
I've taken DAA alone and it's caused no problems for me.
I also make sure I only take it for a couple weeks (pre-workout on workout days only) and then cycle off, though. If you're worried, you could always toss a cap of Erase or Triazole into your routine, though. I didn't need it, though.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
03-25-2011, 01:08 PM
03-25-2011, 01:11 PM
3 g is where its at. if ur worried about estro sides, take free test or erase or something like this
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
03-25-2011, 01:27 PM
03-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Personally I've been on DAA alone for over a 3 month period nonstop. I have not taken any blood tests to back it up, but no personal side effects that I know of/ or have experienced..!
04-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Was wondering, could you take a supplement like DIM, or maybe Calcium D-Glucarate to get rid of any estrogen from taking DAA?
04-11-2011, 12:20 PM
06-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Anyone ever run DAA while on a pulse cycle to see if it keeps the libido up? I am currently running a Superdrol pulse EOD at 10 mgs and added in DAA for the second day at 3 grams, first time Ever. So far nothing. Does the hormone negate DAA's effects?
08-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hawaiijedi in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:11 AM
- By MuscleBound1337 in forum SupplementsReplies: 71Last Post: 10-16-2010, 09:06 PM
- By BulkHead in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2010, 12:40 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM
- By zombiemuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:30 PM