Ryansm's PES AnaBeta-01 Log

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys first off thank you to PES and Natty for the opportunity to log this! I am a huge fan of everything PES, guys do a great job with research and development of legit products that work. I have used all of their products with great success, especially Erase love the stuff.

Ok so what I have here, no idea lol. Directions say to dose 1 pill 4 times daily, specifically 1 pre and 1 post workout. I took my first dose this morning, so the fun has begun.

My current diet is low carb with a "re feed" of sorts after leg day on friday. Not going to post my whole diet it is currently around 3200cals fluctuating depending on the day. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Height 6'2"
current weight right at 300
current BF% (not sure last time was checked it was around 17%)
Measurements and all that I can post if you guys want them.

My goals for the cycle, not entirely sure as I don't know exactly what I have here. I do know it is an anabolic of sorts, so I will continue with my recomp and everlasting goal of reaching 10% BF.

Training: I must say here that I recently incurred a set back with a chronic injury of mine, however I am back and feeling good just will not be pushing it too hard with pulls and squats < which are always much lower than past due to injuries.

Training consists of many things to include Wendler 5/3/1 and some Westside. I include strongman and oly lifts into my program as well. Keep things fun is my motto these days.

Any question let me know!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in, Ryan - if you want a recomp, you'll get it :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second in bub and yes recomp at its finest here! Kill it brother!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been avoiding the other logs to give this the best review I can. However I must say I'm not one to give in to perceived noticeable effects from the first day let alone first dose. But my mood has been great since the first dose, and I AM THIRSTY AS HELL! Holy cow man I have already drank a half gallon of water and about 32 oz of green tea!

Second dose now with meal and off to train, will update later!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed :thumbsup:

//CC

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed... looking forward to hear how AB1 treats you ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmm recomp....

I will most definitely be paying even closer attention to this one as recomp is my current goal as well...

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Tear it up good buddy.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
In for this.. good luck

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in a great mood! Strong mood enhancing effects already, good sign as I wasn't expecting this.

Training:
Today was shoulders, typically I do some moderately heavy jerks and snatch work, but still trying to recuperate from the injury so I kept it pretty light.

Muscle snatch for warm-up 60 kilos
P snatch 60 kilos for 3 reps
80 x 2
100 x 2
110 x 2 for 4 sets
Split jerks
100 kilos for 3
120 x 3
130 x 2
140 x 2
150 x2
160 x 2 for 2 sets
Light shrug work
315 for 5 sets of 10

That's it, quick and easy today, felt great, lots of energy<something else that is noticeable. I'm not real interested in pumps, sorry guys, just not too important to me. I did notice I felt "tighter", and my shoulder/traps felt more "pumped" than usual. Also after the workout I dosed again along with 60grams whey isolate and 60grams oats. Noticing fuller muscle bellies, specifically more in the shoulder/traps area. Interesting to say the least. Very strong nutrient shuttling and glycogen storing effects it seems. Very very impressed so far, and still thirsty as hell!

First day holy crap!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With how fast this seems to produce results, samples would be a sure winner in my opinion to get people purchasing.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Count me in big R!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm in buddy. This looks very interesting so far. I must say, I've gotten past the point of trying all the latest and greatest supps now that I've started taking PH/AAS but all the PES products I've tried have worked great. Alpha-t2 worked really nice and I was really impressed with Erase. Anyway, good luck with the log and it seems things are off to a good start.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're muh boy blue. Good to see some old skool reviewin!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so today my allergies have hit hard and I feel like crap. Anyway took some medicine and am drowsy, didn't get to train today either. This always happens during this time of year...

I'll be back to training tomorrow, and have another update. Thus far I am enjoying this stuff. Weighed in this morning at 300.8

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little update, although I have felt sick all day surprisingly my appetite is markedly increased. In fact I just ate a cheat meal that consisted of lasagna, garlic bread, and tiramisu which was probably around 3,000 cals easily...and I'm still hungry:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so today my allergies have hit hard and I feel like crap. Anyway took some medicine and am drowsy, didn't get to train today either. This always happens during this time of year...

I'll be back to training tomorrow, and have another update. Thus far I am enjoying this stuff. Weighed in this morning at 300.8
Man my allergies are SO bad. I even have been taking 10mg zyrtec every day, and then throughout the day I take 50mg benadryl every 5 hours.

So i know what youre talking about with the drowsiness lol. What are you taking? Thinking about going to get a script for something from my doc because I cant take it much longer. Typical spring

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man my allergies are SO bad. I even have been taking 10mg zyrtec every day, and then throughout the day I take 50mg benadryl every 5 hours.

So i know what youre talking about with the drowsiness lol. What are you taking? Thinking about going to get a script for something from my doc because I cant take it much longer. Typical spring
Ya every time when spring hits, great weather this time of year, but I can't enjoy it!

I took some benadryl, and some tylenol allergy stuff, went to the doc and he wants me to use a netty pot or whatever to drain the sinuses. Apparently it works really well, just hurts like hell at first.

Don't worry about the log NattyD I'll be good to go, just gotta adjust to that first onset of allergies.

and I'm hungry again...:food:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fexofenadine hcl 180mg (Allegra)
Pseudoephedrine hcl 240mg

This combo is available over the counter from the pharmacist here in cali... Not cheap but the only thing that keeps me cleared up and doesnt knock me out.

I already had an eye infection purely cause my allergies were so bad and pollen was getting in my eye.

Sweet relief.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya every time when spring hits, great weather this time of year, but I can't enjoy it!

I took some benadryl, and some tylenol allergy stuff, went to the doc and he wants me to use a netty pot or whatever to drain the sinuses. Apparently it works really well, just hurts like hell at first.

Don't worry about the log NattyD I'll be good to go, just gotta adjust to that first onset of allergies.

and I'm hungry again...:food:
Nice! I have that "sinus rinse" thing. It is freakin weird at first lol...like when you get water up your nose in a pool

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update, although I have felt sick all day surprisingly my appetite is markedly increased. In fact I just ate a cheat meal that consisted of lasagna, garlic bread, and tiramisu which was probably around 3,000 cals easily...and I'm still hungry:)
The appetite increase on this is INSANE - get used to it! The nutrient repartitioning effects are great as well, though, and only yesterday Sean was telling me that it's the STRONGEST product he has ever used re nutrient repartitioning, and he has used more than me, which says a LOT about it!

~Rosie~

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
This sounds great. Any idea when this is coming out? I hope somewhat soon, I want to run it in PCT :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fexofenadine hcl 180mg (Allegra)
Pseudoephedrine hcl 240mg

This combo is available over the counter from the pharmacist here in cali... Not cheap but the only thing that keeps me cleared up and doesnt knock me out.

I already had an eye infection purely cause my allergies were so bad and pollen was getting in my eye.

Sweet relief.
I may try this if I need to, I do not like having to take drugs though

Nice! I have that "sinus rinse" thing. It is freakin weird at first lol...like when you get water up your nose in a pool
I used it today and man it hurt like hell! Feel much better though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The appetite increase on this is INSANE - get used to it! The nutrient repartitioning effects are great as well, though, and only yesterday Sean was telling me that it's the STRONGEST product he has ever used re nutrient repartitioning, and he has used more than me, which says a LOT about it!

~Rosie~
You aren't kidding! I think Sean is right as well very strong!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I did legs today, nothing crazy as I can't go heavy here with my injuries. Consisted of Squat, Front Squat, and Glute Ham Raise. I also went ahead and did some hip speed work with keg tosses. Workout went great I had a lot of energy.

Now on to some impressions, first I have noticed this has a strong thermogenic effect, I am a lot hotter than usual. Also last night after my cheat meal I got hungry again in no time, simply an hour or so! I was pretty depleted by this time being on low carbs all week, and I must say I felt very full muscle bellies after the meal, no bloat.

Like Sean was saying Rosie, strongest of the nutrient repartitioners I have used and that includes several well known ones. It is similar to the glycogen effects you get when on SD, ya I said it, very pronounced feeling.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now on to some impressions, first I have noticed this has a strong thermogenic effect, I am a lot hotter than usual. Also last night after my cheat meal I got hungry again in no time, simply an hour or so! I was pretty depleted by this time being on low carbs all week, and I must say I felt very full muscle bellies after the meal, no bloat.

Like Sean was saying Rosie, strongest of the nutrient repartitioners I have used and that includes several well known ones. It is similar to the glycogen effects you get when on SD, ya I said it, very pronounced feeling.
Yeah, I was hungry ALL the time on this, especially with the higher dosage of 4-5 caps daily, and was eating pretty much every hour! Didn't do TOO much damage on it, though, which says something for the product.

~Rosie~

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd in for sure ... :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in this one for sure. It will probably be my go to for AnaBeta logs. I respect what Ryan has to say.

Good luck.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off today besides some boring elliptical cardio ugh. I did notice my endurance has increased somewhat, kind of similar to cordyceps as in my breathing is not as labored and I can push myself harder and longer<that's what she said:)

Also I feel "tight" somewhat of a diuretic effect it seems, vascularity in my forearms is increased even at rest. My appetite has increased, especially more noticeable after exercise, which for me is a change as typically I am not immediately hungry after training.

Mood is still good, and energy is ample. Looking forward to putting this to the test over this weeks training!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update!
So I weighed in today at 302, ya up 2 pounds. Usually by Monday I have stabilized back to my pre-friday cheat meal and the weight loss continues albeit very slow. This time I ate way more than I usually do. In fact my appetite is to the point of being ridiculous. I'm hungry all day, even after my larger meals, breakfast/post-workout. However the odd thing is I feel "full" and what I mean is my muscle bellies are very full to the point of feeling like an overfilled balloon. Very much like being on some type of hormone. I feel "pumped" all day, and vascularity is definitely increased/noticeable.
Training today was chest I followed 5/3/1 today and have been for my chest (bench) routine.
this was 5/3/1 week
warm up
135 x 12
205 x 5
250 x 5
300 x 3
380 x 5
430 x 3
480 x 6
Incline BB
5 x 10 at 205
dips weighted BW + 115
5 x 10
That's it, quick. Pump was intense, especially by the time I got to dips. Energy is fantastic and so is my mood. Also I'm hot, marked increased in body temp. Strength was pretty much the same, however less "motivation" was needed to work the sets.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update!
So I weighed in today at 302, ya up 2 pounds. Usually by Monday I have stabilized back to my pre-friday cheat meal and the weight loss continues albeit very slow. This time I ate way more than I usually do. In fact my appetite is to the point of being ridiculous. I'm hungry all day, even after my larger meals, breakfast/post-workout. However the odd thing is I feel "full" and what I mean is my muscle bellies are very full to the point of feeling like an overfilled balloon. Very much like being on some type of hormone. I feel "pumped" all day, and vascularity is definitely increased/noticeable.
Training today was chest I followed 5/3/1 today and have been for my chest (bench) routine.
this was 5/3/1 week
warm up
135 x 12
205 x 5
250 x 5
300 x 3
380 x 5
430 x 3
480 x 6
Incline BB
5 x 10 at 205
dips weighted BW + 115
5 x 10
That's it, quick. Pump was intense, especially by the time I got to dips. Energy is fantastic and so is my mood. Also I'm hot, marked increased in body temp. Strength was pretty much the same, however less "motivation" was needed to work the sets.
Holy hell you are a beast!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Especially when you consider he's starting with over 300 lbs of BW!!:jaw:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ryan benches more than I deadlift lol. In my head if he has the body of Mark Henry I will be able to feel slightly better about myself :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryan benches more than I deadlift lol. In my head if he has the body of Mark Henry I will be able to feel slightly better about myself :D
lol, I have trained with Mark and he is a rather large human being.

I can't deadlift or squat heavy anymore:(

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serious question...as I have always wondered. At what point can you actually physically see and feel the bar bend? I used to do deads with 415 and I never felt like it was even close to bending

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout today, performance increases are starting to show, which is all I honestly care about.

Today was back
P Cleans
60 kilos x 4
80 x 3
120 x 3
140 x 3
150 x 3
160 x 3 for 2 sets
Didn't go heavy here, still taking it easy on my back, but my endurance is off the charts, needed a much shorter rest and anyone who does oly movements can tell you how much they take out of you.
BB row
5 x 10 405
Pull-ups BW plus 45 10 x 5
reverse hypers
yellow jumps stretch band 3 x 8
Again great workout, plenty of energy, nice CNS recovery, and overall just feel good. Really enjoying this product thus far!