AE14's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been fortunate to receive a bottle of PES's AnaBeta-01 to log. A big thank you to the whole PES gang, especially NattyD, who continues to impress with his new company. I have just finished my first day using it and will be updating this log throughout the upcoming weeks to further inform about what it is that I am seeing.

I am currently using the following in conjunction with this
Orange Triad
Nutrapro
Purple PsyKo
Krillipid
Vit C

My feelings are, that with my supps being typically somewhat basic in nature, I will be able to tell what this beta is truly doing.

I will say this from one day. Within 10-15 minutes of each dose (dosed as directed as 1/1/1/1), my body temperature rose and did so powerfully. I was in NYC today on a school trip with my students, and I took one dose, and I began to sweat profusely.

Today was my off day from lifting, so tomorrow I will be able to gauge the pump that I have been reading about.

Looking forward to some real nice results

gus.medrano

Awards
Subbed!
Git er dun man. Really excited to see how this product works out!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd

Looking forward to giving this a go and wanna see how it treats you.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one who has no idea what AE14's avatar is? I always look at it as if it is just some random colors...but I think it is a rat sitting in a chair? I hope im not out of the loop :(

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one who has no idea what AE14's avatar is? I always look at it as if it is just some random colors...but I think it is a rat sitting in a chair? I hope im not out of the loop :(
It just looks like a Hieronymous Bosch to me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermo aspect is very interesting and that avi has always been a curiousity for me as well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just looks like a Hieronymous Bosch to me.
It is the Crown Prince of Hell from The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch.

He was a demented kinda guy, but it is probably one of my favorite paintings by someone other than Van Gogh

By the way, just finished my morning fasted cardio, and got dose #1 in with my shake and banana

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. I am thinking about changing my evening cardio to a fasted morning cardio. How do you like it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this... Andrew was saying he got the sweats as well... interesting.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. I am thinking about changing my evening cardio to a fasted morning cardio. How do you like it?
huge fan. when the diet is in order and then you add this in, it is a potent time to do it. Additionally, for me, it is a great wake up and good source of energy

In on this... Andrew was saying he got the sweats as well... interesting.
welcome aboard DA

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride.

Agree on the morning cardio except the wake up part. I never feel that. I'm just more tired from getting up earlier. LOL

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a real nice workout of back and bi's

5 sets of the following
wide grip chins
db rows
bb rows
hanging inverted rows

4 sets:
hammer curls
standing alternating curls

I did not notice much right off the bat concerning pump for back, however, for bi's it was downright painful. For some reason I got hit really hard during hammer curls. My right arm felt like it might explode.

The thermo effect is still quite noticeable, which gets odd during the day in front of 30 high school students.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a real nice workout of back and bi's

5 sets of the following
wide grip chins
db rows
bb rows
hanging inverted rows

4 sets:
hammer curls
standing alternating curls

I did not notice much right off the bat concerning pump for back, however, for bi's it was downright painful. For some reason I got hit really hard during hammer curls. My right arm felt like it might explode.

The thermo effect is still quite noticeable, which gets odd during the day in front of 30 high school students.
hahaha

Were you repping the curls high? When I hit 12-15 reps on something with AnaBeta the pumps are real strong, especially in small muscle groups

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep range varied dependent upon weight. However, 9-12 is a fair estimate. That was painful. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some support from across the pond for this one as well.

Is that your usual workout i.e., did you do the same thing and the pump was more noticeable or was it brand new?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiice :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was pretty intense. I will tell you that once again this am for my cardio the thermo aspect was quite evident. You know its bad when your wife cringes at your sweaty laundry :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was pretty intense. I will tell you that once again this am for my cardio the thermo aspect was quite evident. You know its bad when your wife cringes at your sweaty laundry :)
Yeah I can relate to that! Every time I get home from Submission Wrestling practice and throw my "soaked in sweat" clothes in the laundry - I get the evil stare :yikes:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Real strong chest/tri lift today

8 sets
Incline bp 2 sets of 295lbs 3 reps :woohoo:

4 sets
flat flyes
suspended pushups

superset
db tri ext (4 sets per weight)

Had a real solid pump, and was quite energetic. Was really thrilled with the results of incline, specifically b/c I weighed in at 198lbs

BTW, I am noticing that at rest my vascularity is up. Not sure if it related or not, but it is noticeable.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

(and I took a close look at that painting, especially your avatar. It's...intense, man)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys.

Yeah...the painting is crazy, Bosch is truly an unknown. Was he a perv? A religious fanatic? or just a satirist? No one knows

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys.

Yeah...the painting is crazy, Bosch is truly an unknown. Was he a perv? A religious fanatic? or just a satirist? No one knows
Aren't they one and the same?? :poke:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm didnt see thos one was up yet.

Following along bro, glad to see so many experiencing similar effects. Def makes for god claims down the road.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't they one and the same?? :poke:
Well played good sir

Hmmm didnt see thos one was up yet.

Following along bro, glad to see so many experiencing similar effects. Def makes for god claims down the road.
thanks for joining PP. I will always try to make my god like claims ;)

Will update later this evening with my leg workout. Think my little one is a bit under the weather. kid has not taken a nap in years, and when we got home from school she went to the den couch and fell asleep :wtf:

Looks like my bday plans with the wife for tonight are off.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well played good sir

Will update later this evening with my leg workout. Think my little one is a bit under the weather. kid has not taken a nap in years, and when we got home from school she went to the den couch and fell asleep :wtf:

Happy Bday!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Hitting the big 35 on Tuesday. Getting old :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well played good sir

Damn, guess thats what I get for using my phones swype keyboard to type posts. Hopefully the lil one isn't too under the weather, I feel like crap every time my lil guy gets a cold.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I hit legs in a modified workout, as it was a bit shorter than I had hoped.

12 sets of bench squats
I stuck with this exercise only as I got a good feeling pump going, and really seemed to be motoring along. In many workouts I try to go with what my body is telling me to do.

Today I will hit some deads again then some bi's

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE14
Nutraplanet Rep
Board Sponsor

Stats: 5'11" 199 lbs
AMSpace Points: 14,403
Friends: (38)

Had a real nice back/bi workout. Was able to pull well, which was great considering the break I had to take a few weeks back

8 sets dl
4 sets underhand chins
5 sets bb rows

4 sets bb curls using fat grippz
4 sets hammer curls.

Felt great, quite energetic and aggressive. Pump was solid as well as my vascarity being through the roof. Going to weigh in tomorrow to get a sense of results.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serves me right trying to do this on my phone

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, I am noticing that at rest my vascularity is up. Not sure if it related or not, but it is noticeable.
Definitely related - this is one effect that was very pronounced with me as well.

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different chest and tri day as I spent the morning in the ER. Nothing of any severity.

Here was the workout
8 sets flat bp
5 sets incline bp
4 sets incline flyes

7 sets cg bp

pump was great, and my intensity was very strong as well, part of which was an annoyance with the ER.

Not sure if I will be able to lift tomorrow, as I found out I have a meeting at work in the afternoon that will delay me a bit.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it sucked. I was held in a meeting till late, which makes it later for me to pick up my daughter, and makes it impossible for me to lift :aargh:

Will weigh in tomorrow am to update my progress