AE14's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    AE told me you already PMd him

jk lol
    I also asked him to not tell anyone...

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok. So I need to update my absence. Last night I was rushed to the ER via ambulance natter several hours of testing they sent me vIa another ambulance to another hospital which has a trauma center. What they found was a leaking blood clot in my spleen that has leaked blood into my abdomen. Right now the plan is to remain hospitalized for at least another day or two. Upon my return home, it looks like my lifting will be very minimal. Evidently I am quite fortunate, as this problem was apparent Saturday night and o continued to lift through it.

I apologize to PES for this, as I was really looking forward to completing this.
    DAMN DUDE!

... Did they have any ideas as to the cause? Was it trauma related or did it just deteriorate? Take it easy either way and if it suits your fancy look into some gh enhancing peptide supplementation to speed recovery of surgery....

Scary stuff... What were your indications?
    •   

3. I am home everyone, and I truly appreciate the kind words.

I am off from any lifting above 15lbs for 6-8 weeks, and I truly think my wife would rather kick my a$$ than allow me to lift.

As far as indications, its odd. Last saturday we went out for a nice dinner and I started to get tightness in my chest and neck. By sunday morning it had not gone away. So at my wifes request I went to the er. They told me it was gas and a pulled muscle. Monday and Tuesday during the day were fine. However, right after dinner on tuesday those symptoms were back and it was affecting my breathing. By 11:30 my wife had to call 911 as I was having trouble breathing, was sweating profusely, and literally fell onto the bathroom floor.

The emts thought it was a pulled muscle, the nurse at 1 hospital thought gallbladder, then they transferred me to Lehigh's trauma center and they got it figured out. Luckily they wanted me to try rest first before surgery. By then, everything had calmed down, and my vitals were stable. Which meant that my internal bleeding had stopped. I am still to be home till mondayish when I can go back to work. However, now my diet changes, and I cant eat very much as the hematoma on the spleen pushes directly up on the diaphram.

4. Damn man! Good thing is you know what happened and know what you gotta do to recover quick. At least u still got a few weeks of AnaBeta left for when you can get back in the gym
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Indeedy natty, I just have to take things real slow. At th end of the day I am quite fortunate, as next time it could rupture completely.

I gotta admit that I am psyched to get the other weeks in of ana-beta. It was doing a real nice recomp and can't wait to get rollin once again
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok. So I need to update my absence. Last night I was rushed to the ER via ambulance natter several hours of testing they sent me vIa another ambulance to another hospital which has a trauma center. What they found was a leaking blood clot in my spleen that has leaked blood into my abdomen. Right now the plan is to remain hospitalized for at least another day or two. Upon my return home, it looks like my lifting will be very minimal. Evidently I am quite fortunate, as this problem was apparent Saturday night and o continued to lift through it.

I apologize to PES for this, as I was really looking forward to completing this.
    Holy crap Glad they caught it in time! Hope you heal quick and have a good recovery!!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. thanks man, much appreciated

8. A little update. Recovery has been going well. Been 5 weeks since the initial injury, and as permitted to work on the treadmill in a slight "walk" early on. Decided to continue the AnaBeta along the way to tests its effect just based on diet. All I can say is wow!!! Weight is staying strong at 198, and seem leaner to work along with the cardio. This is certainly something I am anxious to see hit the market.

I will admit that I hit light weight yesterday on the incline just to see how I felt. Felt AWESOME!!! Cant wait to get back to full time

9. Great to see you back in action.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    A little update. Recovery has been going well. Been 5 weeks since the initial injury, and as permitted to work on the treadmill in a slight "walk" early on. Decided to continue the AnaBeta along the way to tests its effect just based on diet. All I can say is wow!!! Weight is staying strong at 198, and seem leaner to work along with the cardio. This is certainly something I am anxious to see hit the market.

I will admit that I hit light weight yesterday on the incline just to see how I felt. Felt AWESOME!!! Cant wait to get back to full time
    Glad to see you back into things - hope your rehabilitation goes well, bud

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Back in action fast man -- keep workin!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

12. Thanks guys much appreciated. Felt good through the first 2 attempts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions