1. Real strong chest/tri lift today

8 sets
    Incline bp 2 sets of 295lbs 3 reps

4 sets
    flat flyes
    suspended pushups

superset
    db tri ext (4 sets per weight)

Had a real solid pump, and was quite energetic. Was really thrilled with the results of incline, specifically b/c I weighed in at 198lbs

BTW, I am noticing that at rest my vascularity is up. Not sure if it related or not, but it is noticeable.

2. Nice lifts!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Subbed, I'll be following along

4. subbed!

(and I took a close look at that painting, especially your avatar. It's...intense, man)

5. thanks guys.

Yeah...the painting is crazy, Bosch is truly an unknown. Was he a perv? A religious fanatic? or just a satirist? No one knows

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thanks guys.

Yeah...the painting is crazy, Bosch is truly an unknown. Was he a perv? A religious fanatic? or just a satirist? No one knows
    Aren't they one and the same??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Hmmm didnt see thos one was up yet.

Following along bro, glad to see so many experiencing similar effects. Def makes for god claims down the road.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Aren't they one and the same??
    Well played good sir

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Hmmm didnt see thos one was up yet.

Following along bro, glad to see so many experiencing similar effects. Def makes for god claims down the road.
    thanks for joining PP. I will always try to make my god like claims

Will update later this evening with my leg workout. Think my little one is a bit under the weather. kid has not taken a nap in years, and when we got home from school she went to the den couch and fell asleep

Looks like my bday plans with the wife for tonight are off.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Well played good sir

Will update later this evening with my leg workout. Think my little one is a bit under the weather. kid has not taken a nap in years, and when we got home from school she went to the den couch and fell asleep

Happy Bday!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

10. Thanks. Hitting the big 35 on Tuesday. Getting old
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks. Hitting the big 35 on Tuesday. Getting old
    Wish I could be old again.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Well played good sir

Damn, guess thats what I get for using my phones swype keyboard to type posts. Hopefully the lil one isn't too under the weather, I feel like crap every time my lil guy gets a cold.

13. Yesterday I hit legs in a modified workout, as it was a bit shorter than I had hoped.

12 sets of bench squats
    I stuck with this exercise only as I got a good feeling pump going, and really seemed to be motoring along. In many workouts I try to go with what my body is telling me to do.

Today I will hit some deads again then some bi's

14. * #46
    AE14
    Nutraplanet Rep
    Board Sponsor

Stats: 5'11" 199 lbs
    AMSpace Points: 14,403
    Friends: (38)

Had a real nice back/bi workout. Was able to pull well, which was great considering the break I had to take a few weeks back

8 sets dl
    4 sets underhand chins
    5 sets bb rows

4 sets bb curls using fat grippz
    4 sets hammer curls.

Felt great, quite energetic and aggressive. Pump was solid as well as my vascarity being through the roof. Going to weigh in tomorrow to get a sense of results.

15. Serves me right trying to do this on my phone

16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    BTW, I am noticing that at rest my vascularity is up. Not sure if it related or not, but it is noticeable.
    Definitely related - this is one effect that was very pronounced with me as well.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Serves me right trying to do this on my phone
    hahaha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. Different chest and tri day as I spent the morning in the ER. Nothing of any severity.

Here was the workout
    8 sets flat bp
    5 sets incline bp
    4 sets incline flyes

7 sets cg bp

pump was great, and my intensity was very strong as well, part of which was an annoyance with the ER.

Not sure if I will be able to lift tomorrow, as I found out I have a meeting at work in the afternoon that will delay me a bit.

19. Monday morning meetings...thats no fun
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

20. it sucked. I was held in a meeting till late, which makes it later for me to pick up my daughter, and makes it impossible for me to lift

Will weigh in tomorrow am to update my progress

21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Monday morning meetings...thats no fun
    No fun at all!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

22. Ok got my morning weigh in early this am, and came in at 201. Now that is up ever so slightly, as my bw fluctuates more than the average person it seems. I will say that I did hear from my wife that my pants were too loose and it looked like I sh!t my pants

Interesting recomp effect

23. Lots of reports of lean mass recomping effects, as well as increases in performance.

I always feel the mirror is the best judge...as well as how your clothes fit

Good stuff AE
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. I really appreciate PES testing this product (what ever it is) before bringing it to market. Bloods would be nice. Testing is also a great why to peak interest in the product.

25. Ok. So I need to update my absence. Last night I was rushed to the ER via ambulance natter several hours of testing they sent me vIa another ambulance to another hospital which has a trauma center. What they found was a leaking blood clot in my spleen that has leaked blood into my abdomen. Right now the plan is to remain hospitalized for at least another day or two. Upon my return home, it looks like my lifting will be very minimal. Evidently I am quite fortunate, as this problem was apparent Saturday night and o continued to lift through it.

I apologize to PES for this, as I was really looking forward to completing this.

26. Holy sh!t bubba, that is some serious stuff. Have you been hit hard in your abdomen to do that kind of damage to your spleen? Anyways, heal up big man.

27. Hope you feel better man. Rest up!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

28. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok. So I need to update my absence. Last night I was rushed to the ER via ambulance natter several hours of testing they sent me vIa another ambulance to another hospital which has a trauma center. What they found was a leaking blood clot in my spleen that has leaked blood into my abdomen. Right now the plan is to remain hospitalized for at least another day or two. Upon my return home, it looks like my lifting will be very minimal. Evidently I am quite fortunate, as this problem was apparent Saturday night and o continued to lift through it.

I apologize to PES for this, as I was really looking forward to completing this.
    Sh*t happens. At least you caught it early and will be ok. Just focus on getting better!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

29. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Let's see who is the first person to lack sensitivity and ask for the remainder of your capsules lol.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. Let's see who is the first person to lack sensitivity and ask for the remainder of your capsules lol.
    AE told me you already PMd him

jk lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta