Flawed back at it tag team style with NatRose and PES (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Flawed back at it tag team style with NatRose and PES (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    IDK, I've never gotten into the KK donuts...IMO, nothing beats a dunkin donut! and DD coffee is AMAZING!
    and for you being in californa, the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's belgian waffle is a way better carb source damn I miss those, haven't been in cali in a while.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

actually i prefer long's donuts, but they are local and no one has probably heard of them. if ever in indy-i highly recommend you try long's, one on lafayette rd, and one on southport rd.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually i prefer long donuts
    I bet you do!

The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I bet you do!

Hahahaha lmfao!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Day 11 - Thursday 03/31/2011

Overview:

Well today was a little bit more of a hectic day than usual. Had some meetings with my financial aid counselor and my advisor and then some exam stuff to do so I didnt get in the cardio I wanted to. However I ran into a buddy of mine at school who told me he is working out there Tuesday and Thursday right before my first class that day so I think I am going to try and do my normal workouts mon wed fri and then get up there for some cardio or something, because I definitely need to pick my cardio game up.

The good news is that I'm starting to be able to feel that "loose" feeling in my love handles... the one where when you pinch it... it almost feels like its less dense like some fat cells have deteriorated. Always a good feelings and it always tells me when Im making progress... the next step is when I can pinch and pull more and more out.

Energy levels remain consistent and my weight on the scale has declined since monday... gonna keep it clean this weekend, we have a party to go to but I dont think we are staying too long which is good so I can avoid the booze hahahah.

Oh yeah and sleep was great last night... and nothing much to note on my middle of the night shift dose... but I think only results will account for that because I dont notice any significant side effects to taking shift anyways except fatty loss!

---------------------------------------
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on to update in a few days. This week has been pretty crappy. Had some KILLER woman cramps on Monday and Tuesday. Definitely didn't get any workouts in then.

I have been tracking my calories and carbs still, obviously. I seem to feel like I have more energy and like I am fuller longer when I eat carbs as opposed to when I cut them out of my diet. It seems that if I get more carbs I consume less calories. Not sure if this is good or not... Not hugely rediculous amounts of carbs - usually about 180 grams a day. Every time I am low on carbs I am shaky, easily agitated, moody, and EVERYTHING is a big deal. Poor Troy...haha.

I still feel great though after taking the AT2 and Caffeine in the morning and afternoon. Appetite is still going strong, moods are normal, and I am still staying awake and efficient at work. I sleep like a rock at night, not sure if that is because of the Shift or not. The mornings are difficult for me until I take my doses, then I'm ready to go for the day. Not really much more to say about how I feel... No news is good news!

One more thing...

How do you guys all stay so motivated?!?!?! I really have trouble staying motivated to work out every day... Eating healthy and keeping my calories down is easier for me than it is to make an effort to actually work out. It feels like I don't make much progress... Maybe it's because I'm smaller and my results are smaller? Or maybe it's because my body likes to make everything difficult for me!!! It really helps when someone pushes me. I have more motivation when Troy is yelling at me to keep going!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Motivation

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieRose View Post
    How do you guys all stay so motivated?!?!?! I really have trouble staying motivated to work out every day... Eating healthy and keeping my calories down is easier for me than it is to make an effort to actually work out. It feels like I don't make much progress... Maybe it's because I'm smaller and my results are smaller? Or maybe it's because my body likes to make everything difficult for me!!! It really helps when someone pushes me. I have more motivation when Troy is yelling at me to keep going!
    Honestly, motivation does not even come into the equation for me, especially when it comes to training, Natalie. Sure, I have days when I do not feel like or want to train, but for my body to function "normally" I HAVE to, so I do it, period.

For me, I have more trouble with nutrition, LOL, and as you know I don't "diet" - for some reason I do not have the same discipline with my nutrition as I do my training. However, when your health comes into the question, you don't need motivation to do something - you just do it because it's what you have to do if you don't want to give or cause greater issues in your body.

Being "smaller" does not mean that your results will be smaller. Everything is in direct correlation to how you prepare yourself for it re nutrition and training, with some help from genetics (SMALL help, I might add, since many people place too much emphasis on genetics being why they can or cannot do something, IMO).

Having a goal can help motivate you as well. Know what your END point is and SEE yourself being there. Remind yourself of it daily. Set smaller goals along the way. For me, my goals have always been more related to performance and competition, like when I was cycling, but now I set a Figure competition or a photoshoot to aim for, and knowing that I have to be in a certain condition for both makes it happen. I have "bad" days like everyone else, and those bad days used to take me to a dark place, but I've learnt how to and you move past those days and surge forward.

There has to be a PURPOSE to what you are doing. Otherwise it's just meaningless and there is no passion, and to achieve something you have to be PASSIONATE about it! Having a purpose makes things CLEAR.

I've also started listening to this (below) before training to remind me of what I am doing:

Chris also gave me this, and I listen/watch that as well, to remind myself that I am capable of so much, even when I do not feel like I am at that moment:

Hopefully that helps you somewhat.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

this is how I stay motivated

I think i'm wrong on the weight on the left side, it may have been higher but I can't recall for sure. might have been as high as 230. But i'm never going back there.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I've also started listening to this (below) before training to remind me of what I am doing:

~Rosie~
    That video just got me all pumped!

EasyEJL that is an awesome transfermation.. hopefully within the year ill be able to have pictures like that from beginning 2009 to mid 2011... I was up to about 227 on my old scale which i found out later was anywhere between 5-10lbs off and thats sickening to me to think I was over 230
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    That video just got me all pumped!

EasyEJL that is an awesome transfermation.. hopefully within the year ill be able to have pictures like that from beginning 2009 to mid 2011... I was up to about 227 on my old scare which i found out later was anywhere between 5-10lbs off and thats sickening to me to think I was over 230
    Hopefully it helps Natalie as well!

Taking weekly pictures and body statistics is another thing she can do - help her see that she IS making progress towards her body goals.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah we took measurements on monday for week 1... she got a half inch around her tummy and more in on some of the other measurements. I think thats GREAT progress for 1 week
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah we took measurements on monday for week 1... she got a half inch around her tummy and more in on some of the other measurements. I think thats GREAT progress for 1 week
    Definitely! When I lose, I generally only lose ~1cm a week from the areas I need to, so she's doing great

~Rosie~

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12 - Friday 04/01/2011

Workout:

This is the Shoulders and Arms workout from P90x. If anyone is interested in what any of these moves are... check out this video... it shows all of them in 90 seconds... helps me cause I hate watching the hour video... rather work at my own pace http://www.sheerbalance.com/brettsbl...ders-and-arms/

Circuit 1
    Alternating Shoulder Presses - 38lbs x 10
    In & Out Bicep Curls - 23lbs x 16
    Two-Arm Tri Kickbacks - 23lbs x 10
    SHORT REST
    Alternating Shoulder Presses - 38lbs x 10
    In & Out Bicep Curls - 23lbs x 16
    Two-Arm Tri Kickbacks - 23lbs x 10

Circuit 2
    Deep Swimmers Press - 33lbs x 10
    Full Supination Curls - 23lbs x 10
    Chair Dips - 35
    SHORT REST
    Deep Swimmers Press - 33lbs x 10
    Full Supination Curls - 23lbs x 10
    Chair Dips - 33 (1 Leg raised Alternating)

Circuit 3
    Upright Rows - 33lbs x 10
    Static Arm Curls - 23lbs x 16
    Flip Grip Tri Kickbacks - 13lbs x 10
    SHORT REST
    Upright Rows - 33lbs x 10
    Static Arm Curls - 23lbs x 16
    Flip Grip Tri Kickbacks - 18lbs x 10

Circuit 4
    Two Angle Shoulder Flys - 23lbs x 10
    Crouching Cohen Curls - 23lbs x 16
    Lying Tri Extensions - 33lbs x 10
    SHORT REST
    Two Angle Shoulder Flys - 23lbs x 10
    Crouching Cohen Curls - 23lbs x 16
    Lying Tri Extensions - 33lbs x 10

Circuit 5
    In and Out Shoulder Raises - 23lbs x 9
    Congdon Curls - 33lbs x 10
    Side Tri Raises - 15

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview:
    Up on all of my lifts for the most part which is a good sign! Don't think I have been getting nearly as much water as I need this week though but I feel oddly more stimmed than normal... doesnt bother me though! hahaha

Looking forward to week 2 end results. I know I'm down a few lbs from what I saw on the scale this morning. We shall see what Monday brings.

-----------------------------------
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Thinking about taking the dog for a run today and doing abs maybe....
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Do it!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Do it!
    DO IT!

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Well i got something to motivate me and Nat too! In September we are talking about doing the Warrior Dash http://www.warriordash.com

Also I may do the Tough Mudder in July with my buddy... looks brutal www.toughmudder.com
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Well i got something to motivate me and Nat too! In September we are talking about doing the Warrior Dash http://www.warriordash.com

Also I may do the Tough Mudder in July with my buddy... looks brutal www.toughmudder.com
    AWESOME!

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely! When I lose, I generally only lose ~1cm a week from the areas I need to, so she's doing great

~Rosie~
    yay!!! haha, it didn't seem like much at all to me...
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

yay!!! haha, it didn't seem like much at all to me...
    You have to realize that the leaner and smaller you get, the less you will lose, but the little that you DO lose will make a huge difference to how you look.

~Rosie~

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Well, to me it's all about the mirror... I know that unless I am motivated and work my a$$ off I will not see the results I want, and then I realize that Summer is around the corner and I will have plenty of lake / beach weekends where I wanna feel good about myself and not have to hide behind a shirt or sit back and be jealous of others.

That gives me the extra will to go out and murder that treadmill as I think why oh why did genetics f0ck me over so hardcore.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Bump!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

WOOOOO! Sorry been super busy this week! Spring work started up! Which means ive been doing cardio all day! hahaha

Got in 2 lifting workouts this week and trying to get one more in tmoorrow.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys! didnt mean to be MIA! I am upset with my performance last week! Worked out 3 times but ate like ****! I am back on track now!

I do have a question though... Ive always low carbbed it.. but im thinking about doing high cards on lifting days and low to mid on cardio/regular days.... maybe aiming for more a recomp

I lifted today and Im probably at about 2500 cals already with a pre bed meal to go yet and usually i dont break over 2000-2400 cals due to my maintenance being 2800 so im thinking maybe higher carbs with complex carbs would benefit me on lifting days
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

contrary to popular belief, unless you are talking about extremely high carb amounts there really isn't any significant clinical evidence showing low carb being better for fat loss, particularly not at double digit bodyfat levels. So go for it.
    This space for rent

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Im guessing im at about 200g+ right now... 1 cup oats this morning with a bananna, 2 cups milk, and protein (80 to 100g)

burritio with 1 cup brown rice at lunch (50g approx)

1 whole wheat cousins 2.99 sub (haha) (44)

post workout shake blended with greek yogurt, protein, and frozen fruit (about 50)

puts me at 220-240 and pretty much all good sources except my pwo and morning which was inteded for the insulin spike
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, thats not bad at all. Since most people perform better with at least 150-200g of carb, whatever slight benefit there is from lower insulin levels usually is lost with the lower performance. So keeping the carbs in ends up with better net results.
    This space for rent

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Now i just need to get my greens! thinking bout a small salad tonight and tomorrow im having a turkey wrap with lettuce for lunch... so do you think around 150 on a non lifting day is ok? id prolly keep the lunch a little lower with the wrap instead of having brown rice... or maybe brown rice later... im still up in the air about having a pwo after cardio... necessary or not?
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

not really necessary, although there is some clinical evidence that taking in a moderate amount of carbs mid cardio helps with fatloss basically in the end there is so much conflicting or at least not supporting each other evidence out there that you are best off figuring out what makes you feel good, and go with that.
    This space for rent

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Now i just need to get my greens! thinking bout a small salad tonight and tomorrow im having a turkey wrap with lettuce for lunch... so do you think around 150 on a non lifting day is ok? id prolly keep the lunch a little lower with the wrap instead of having brown rice... or maybe brown rice later... im still up in the air about having a pwo after cardio... necessary or not?
    It's really up to you...

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Shiiiet! I was gonna get up at 5am to go running and then do some sprints and monkey bars at the park to start training for the tough mudder and warrior dash... but i ended up skipping it... glad I did because I was working so hard raking stuff up at work today I got nauseous like 3 times... calories burned!
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Shiiiet! I was gonna get up at 5am to go running and then do some sprints and monkey bars at the park to start training for the tough mudder and warrior dash... but i ended up skipping it... glad I did because I was working so hard raking stuff up at work today I got nauseous like 3 times... calories burned!
    Gotta hate when that happens - but, it's your body telling you something. Take the day off and get stuck back into it tomorrow. Hope you feel better by the end of the day!

~Rosie~

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

oh no no no... i was meaning its ok I didnt get up for cardio this morning because I got it at work and i got nauseous because I was pushing myself so hard
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

oh no no no... i was meaning its ok I didnt get up for cardio this morning because I got it at work and i got nauseous because I was pushing myself so hard
    Ohhhhh. My bad All good, though. My first cycling coach used to tell me that, "You know you've pushed yourself as hard as you can when you throw up!" LOL Funny thing is, I know I push myself hard, but throwing up has never been an indication of it - if I throw up during or after training (which I did a few times for the first time ever last year), I know that something is wrong!

~Rosie~

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Ohhhhh. My bad All good, though. My first cycling coach used to tell me that, "You know you've pushed yourself as hard as you can when you throw up!" LOL Funny thing is, I know I push myself hard, but throwing up has never been an indication of it - if I throw up during or after training (which I did a few times for the first time ever last year), I know that something is wrong!

~Rosie~
    Hahaha that reminds me of when I was in the Marines...boot camp specifically... the drill instructors used to tell us that in no way were we to stop during our pft 3 mile run and if we had to puke... "You will not stop, if you need to puke, you will do it while running" and I saw this more than once... as well as a guy diarrhea while running lmao
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quick last minute poll! Yesterday I did back, triceps, and a little shoulders...

Tomorrow... do I....

1) Workout at home for bi's and chest with a combination of chin ups, db moves, and pushups

or

2) Jog to the park... at the park rotate between doing sprints, monkey bars, chin ups, and other bodyweight exercises... as well as... if I can pull it off with gloved on... climb the swing chains
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quick update for week 4. I am going to take better measurments when I run out in 2 days but for now Ill let you guys know that my weight is down from 218 to 208.8 on a empty stomach. Still been working out but skipping cardio due to being back to landscaping for the season
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quick update for week 4. I am going to take better measurments when I run out in 2 days but for now Ill let you guys know that my weight is down from 218 to 208.8 on a empty stomach. Still been working out but skipping cardio due to being back to landscaping for the season
    Still making progress (and lack of cardio is no biggie, since it's more a "want to do" re fat loss than a "need to do").

~Rosue~

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Beginning of Month 2

So month 1 dropped me 10 lbs and approximately 1.5 inches on my widest point. As much as I was enjoying my training I decided to switch it back up and go back to doing some heavy lifting... and damn did it feel good last week to do that.

Usually after neglecting heavy bench for awhile I lose a ton of strength and since I was doing p90x workouts with pretty much all high rep push ups I thought for sure I was screwed on my flat bench... so last week I decided to start low at 205 which I thought was going to be more dfficult than it was since last time I was benching was for 220 for 3 sets of 10. Here is what I hit last tuesday with ease

205 x 6
    215 x 6
    225 x 6
    235 x 6

and I still probably had a rep or two in the tank! Dont as me how but it sure as hell makes me happy! Benching again today, we will see how it goes!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

glad to see you're still at it, homie!

like you, I also seem to lose strength very quickly when I stop moving heavy weights for a little while! was surprised when I came back from my 3 week business trip to asia last week, and I could still db press the same weight I was doing before I left...that never happens!

keep it up brotha!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawed's Run-In with LG Sciences BC+EAA! (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  3. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. Getting READY 4 WAR, Diesel Style (Nosnmiveins' sponsored log)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 02:05 PM