Flawed back at it tag team style with NatRose and PES (Sponsored)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
So its been awhile since I posted regularly here so I'm many of you know who I am from previous posts and many probably are new and have no idea.

Anyways Im back again and ready to kick some ass with PES and I brought my girlfriend NatalieRose with to also run some PES supps!

If you are here at our blog then you probably know that Natty over at Performance Enhancing Supplements has been kind (and awesome) enough to not only offer me the chance to log 3 of their awesome supplements (Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shift), but he also went ahead and offered my girlfriend the opportunity to run a log of Alpha-T2 and Caffeine. Thanks Natty!

Our log will officially start on Monday 03/21/2011.

The Supplements:

FlawedGrunt: (2 Months)
Alpha-T2
Shift
Erase
Caffeine

NatalieRose: (1 Month)
Alpha-T2
Caffeine

What You Can Expect From Us:

Our log will be very detailed and we will do the best to update you daily with Workout layout and daily nutrition. We have not decided on pictures yet if we will do them once a week, every other week or just end and beginning.You can expect starting pictures and measurements on the starting day.

Dosing Schedule (Per Natty):

FlawedGrunt: (2 Months)
Morning (pre breakfast empty stomach): 2 AT2
Breakfast: 1 Erase
Afternoon (pre dinner empty stomach): 1-2 AT2
Dinner: 1 Erase, 1 Shift if only 1 AT2 was taken pre-dinner
Night:1 Erase, 2 shift

PhatNat: (1 Month)
Morning (pre breakfast empty stomach): 2 AT2, 1/2 caffeine tablet (100mg)
Afternoon (pre dinner empty stomach): 1 AT2, 1/2 caffeine tablet (100mg)

History:

FlawedGrunt:
Just a quick brief history for me. I have been training with weights on and off for about 10 years now… and my body composition is nothing to be proud of It’s almost sad to think about what kind of shape I would be in if I would have trained consistently this whole time or got my diet in check. Better late then never right? Well I finally got what I think I would consider a hold on what I need to do for nutrition which I think should prove big changes for me. This also is not my first time running a supplement for PES, when Alpha-T2 first came out I bought a bottle impulsively and Natty and PES were so impressed with my transformation that they sent me a second bottle. PES must have been impressed I’m the first set of pictures on their “How Good is Alpha-T2″ Thread. Check it out here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/155948-how-good-alpha.html

Anyways back to the history.I let myself slip a little in the last few month. Nat and I got puppies and I got lazy about my diet and working out… but its time to kick some ass!

PhatNat:

Unfortunately, I have quite the limited training history, to say the least. I have never considered myself someone who needs to work out to stay in shape and healthy. I have always maintained a weight of about 110 and could literally eat anything that showed up on my plate. That is, until lately. For the past year or 2 I have noticed myself steadily gaining poundage which has lovingly adored my sides. I slowly but surely acquired the dreaded love handles (ugh) and more jiggle in my arms, stomach, and thighs. I have felt tired, sluggish, and very unhappy about my body. Recently, I decided to start a calorie counter on my phone and was quite troubled to have to list myself as “sedentary” under the activity level. Another saddening moment was just the other week. While standing on the scale at the doctor’s office, I was shocked and embarrassed to clock in at my highest weight ever, 132 lbs. I know this may not be horribly high to some, but it is definitely not where I want my body to be at 24 years old.

My plan is to turn my diet and portion sizes around, as well as plenty of exercise. I am planning on doing some intense cardio sessions at least 3 times a week and also weight training sessions 2-3 times a week.

This will honestly be my first real (and lasting) attempt at any kind of actual weight loss. I have never tried any workout supplements before either and I am extremely excited and motivated. I can’t wait to see and feel the results!

Starting Measurements: 03/21/2011

FlawedGrunt:
Height: 6′
Weight: 218.2 lbs
Stomach (Widest Point): 40.25″
Chest: 46″
Circumference at Widest Point of Glutes (Hip): 44″
Arms: L- 15.5″ R- 15.75″
Thighs: L- 23.75″ R- 24.5″
Calves: L- 16″ R- 15.75″

NatRose:
Height: 5’4″
Weight: 123.6 lbs
Stomach (Widest Point): 34.5″
Chest: 35.5″
Circumference at Widest Point of Glutes (Hip): 36.5″
Arms: L- 10.5″ R- 10.5″
Thighs: L- 18.75″ R- 19″
Calves: L- 12.25″ R- 12.25″

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
PS - Lets get all my AM homies in on this! Nat and I need all the encouragement we can get! Lookin forward to see in you guys!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad I'm not the only one with calves bigger than my bis, although mine are even further off than yours.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I'm not the only one with calves bigger than my bis, although mine are even further off than yours.
Maybe some day ill get these bad boys up to that 16.5-17" that I want! My arms is that is

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

03/21/2011

So far Day 1 Is going well! Not much in terms of working out… but enough

Both of us took the dogs for about a 30 min brisk walk this morning right after waking up.

I did the Chest, Back, Tri workout from P90x which went like this:

Round 1:

Standard Front Push Ups – 30
Wide Front Pull Ups – 3 and 7 assisted
Military Push Ups – 20
Reverse Grip Chin Ups – 5 and 5 assisted
Wide Fly Push Ups – 20
Close Grip Overhand Pull Ups – 3 and 7 assisted
Decline Push Ups – 20
Heavy Pants – 45lbs x 10
Diamond Push Ups – 12
Lawnmowers – 45lbs x 10
Diver Bomber Push Ups – 10
Back Flies – 45lbs x 10

Round 2:

Standard Front Push Ups – 20
Wide Front Pull Ups – 2 and 8 assisted
Military Push Ups – 17
Reverse Grip Chin Ups – 4 and 6 assisted
Wide Fly Push Ups – 22
Close Grip Overhand Pull Ups – 2 and 8 assisted
Decline Push Ups – 15
Heavy Pants – 45lbs x 10
Diamond Push Ups – 12
Lawnmowers – 45lbs x 10
Diver Bomber Push Ups – 7
Back Flies – 45lbs x 10

1 Round Ab Ripper X

Flawed Day 1 Review:

Energy:
After both doses morning and afternoon my energy has been great. Initially this morning I was actually a little twitchy from taking a dose of 2 AT2 but it didnt seem as bad on the 1 pill dose in the afternoon. It is out of place for me to get twitchy on AT2 but that should be a good sign!

Mood:
Mood has been great all day!

Appetite:
Nat and I share the same appetite suppression today… initially not much appetite after taking our doses but within about 2-3 hours I was getting hungry again. Diet hasn’t been overflowing with calories today but carbs have been pretty low.

Mental Awareness:
Mentally I seem to be on my game today.

Overview/Initial Impression:
So far so good! Its about 5:25 PM now and I am starting to get my normal tiredness that I get while taking AT2… my sleeping patterns are usually pretty awesome on AT2… My workout was so so today… fell short on a few numbers since last week but that may have had something to do with the heavy drinking Thur for St. Pats and Sat for my buddies bachelor party… No drinking for quite awhile from now on!!

Nat Day 1 Review:

Energy:
I have a huge amount of energy right now about 90 minutes after taking the supplement. It is actually pretty hard to stay sitting in my chair and I don’t think I’ve ever typed so fast in my life. I’m actually fighting the urge to get up and spring around the building a few times! Not sure how that would go over with management…

Mood:
My mood is pretty normal. I haven’t seen any drastic changes so far…no ups or downs. I’m still just as frustrated with the customers I talk to on the phone, but that’s to be expected.

Appetite:
I seem to not have an appetite for the first 3 hours or so after taking the supplements. After that 3 hour mark I start to get hungry. Once I eat it feels like I am fuller longer.

Mental Awareness:
My mental awareness is through the roof. I am speeding through calls and getting all of my work done pretty quickly. I have been multi-tasking like crazy all day too!

-------------

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to support.

Nat, don't worry, as we get older our bodies change - something I have found out myself over the last year, and what we use to be able to get away with, we can't anymore. Just find a new method that works for you and go with it.

All the best in achieving your goals, both of you! You've got some great product to help :)

~Rosie~

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
In to support.

Nat, don't worry, as we get older our bodies change - something I have found out myself over the last year, and what we use to be able to get away with, we can't anymore. Just find a new method that works for you and go with it.

All the best in achieving your goals, both of you! You've got some great product to help :)

~Rosie~
Glad to have you on board Rosie! If its one thing I lack its the knowledge of female nutrition and fitness so im glad youre around! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you on board Rosie! If its one thing I lack its the knowledge of female nutrition and fitness so im glad youre around! :)
No worries :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - once a search has been made first for the answer :D

~Rosie~

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FG, old homie...good to see you on here!!

you know I'm in for this! haven't been too active on here the last few months, but I'll be checking in as often as I can!

Cheers bud!

And, yes! the guys over at PES are awesome! PES and Genomyx are my favorite new(er) companies...liking some of the innovation coming out of these players!

I'm thinking about running something similar in the near future:
Alpha-T2
Erase
DCP
Glycobol (maybe)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
FG, old homie...good to see you on here!!

you know I'm in for this! haven't been too active on here the last few months, but I'll be checking in as often as I can!

Cheers bud!

And, yes! the guys over at PES are awesome! PES and Genomyx are my favorite new(er) companies...liking some of the innovation coming out of these players!

I'm thinking about running something similar in the near future:
Alpha-T2
Erase
DCP
Glycobol (maybe)

Desol! Good to see ya brother! Been far too long!

Ive ran AT2... I think this is my 3rd run with it... and all of the prior with great success so I am very excited to see how how this run goes with the extras!

That would be a sick stack with the DCP for sure!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
WTF is a FlawedGrunt and a PhatNat? ;)

Good to see you around again man. And you brought some new blood to the board, nice.

Time to get serious, summer's coming.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it my man.. beat it up.

Take her sleazy! (If she is.. take her twice)!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm epic win.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
In! Very interested in the Shift + Erase considering I just purchased myselff 2 bottles of those bad boys for once I'm done with my PCT.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Today didn't start out so good for me. Went to bed last night at 11pm and was laying wide awake in bed by 3:30AM... Initially I got up and decided I was gonna do cardio in an hour to two, but I started getting extremely tired finally around 6AM. So I went back to sleep until 8AM and at that point had no desire to do cardio.... So when Nat asked me to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with her today... damn right I did because I wanted to burn the calories!

Heres How It Went (Nat found the level one layout on sparkpeople.com)

WARM UP
-arm crosses (30 seconds)
-windmills (30 seconds)
-jumping jacks (30 seconds)
-waist circles (30 seconds)
-knee circles (30 seconds)

CIRCUIT 1

Strength = 3 minutes
-pushups (30 seconds)
-squat and press (1.5 minutes)
-pushups (30 seconds)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-jump rope (30 seconds)
-jump rope (30 seconds)

Abs = 1 minutes
-crunches (30 seconds)
-reverse crunches (30 seconds)

CIRCUIT 2

Strength = 3 minutes
-dumbell row (pull – 30 seconds)
-static lunge w/ bicep curl (left – 1.5 minutes)
-static lunge w/ bicep curl (right – 1 .5 minutes)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)

Abs = 1 minute
-crunches twist (1 minutes)

CIRCUIT 3

Strength = 3 minutes
-chest flys (30 seconds)
-anterior hand raises and side lunges (1.5 minutes)
-chest flys (30 seconds)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)
-jump rope (30 seconds

Abs = 1 minutes
-bicycle crunches (1 minute)

STRETCHES

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once that was done... I was sweating... but I wanted more. So I decided it was time to go on a little run. First time running in forever... In the rain none the less :) I cut myself short on my run thinking my calves wouldnt hold up and I ended up running 1.2 miles in 10 min... Average of 7.5 mph and approximately a 8:15 mile... Im happy with those numbers for my first time running a mile in... well I cant remember the last time!

Food:

Bfast
Eggs, Pepper, Onion, Potato and Bacon Skillet
2 Pieces of Toast
1 Scoop Protein

Snack
Summer Sausage and Mild Cheddar Cheese

Lunch
Whole Wheat Chicken Sandwich w/ Provalone Cheese
Salad

Snack
String Cheese
1 Serving Almonds

Dinner
Chicken Breast
Appoximately 1/2 Cup Corn
1 Mashed Potato

Pre-Bed
1 Scoop Whey/Casein

Overview:
Overall I thought today was another good day. No shaking after my first dose today but I definitely had a good clean energy... and I dont feel dry from the Erase or AT2 yet but I've been sucking down quite a bit of water. Appetite was about normal today... and usually anything with yohimbine in it cuts my endurance but that run seemed to go ok

-----------------------------

NatalieRose

NatalieRose

Awards
Nat Day 2

Unlike Troy, I slept great. Had some real weird dreams but still slept fine. I was a little groggy this morning, but that quickly changed after taking my AT2 and caffeine this morning I was ready to go. I decided to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred since it has a combination of both cardio and strength training. I have done it once or twice before, but never made it through the entire video. But tonight, I made it through all the way to the end! :) Yay!

This is a summary of the workout:

WARM UP
-arm crosses (30 seconds)
-windmills (30 seconds)
-waist circles (30 seconds)
-knee circles (30 seconds)

CIRCUIT 1

Strength = 3 minutes
-pushups (30 seconds)
-pushups (30 seconds)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-jump rope (30 seconds)
-jump rope (30 seconds)

Abs = 1 minutes
-crunches (30 seconds)
-reverse crunches (30 seconds)

CIRCUIT 2

Strength = 3 minutes
-static lunge w/ bicep curl (left – 1.5 minutes)
-static lunge w/ bicep curl (right – 1 .5 minutes)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)

Abs = 1 minute
-crunches twist (1 minutes)

CIRCUIT 3

Strength = 3 minutes
-chest flys (30 seconds)
-chest flys (30 seconds)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)
-jump rope (30 seconds

Abs = 1 minutes
-bicycle crunches (1 minute)

STRETCHES

Food:

Bfast
Eggs, Pepper, Onion, Potato, and Bacon Skillet
Glass of 2% Milk

Lunch
Whole Wheat Chicken Salad Sandwich
Glass of Skim Milk

Snack
String Cheese

Dinner
Chicken Breast
Appoximately 1/2 Cup Corn
1 Mashed Potato
Glass of 2% Milk

Overview:
Today I seemed to react to the AT2 and caffeine a little less than the first day...not so jittery. I kept a great mood and had awesome energy though - no head-bobbing at my desk. I was actually motivated enough to workout after work and kept my stamina! I seemed a little more hungry today, but that could be from decreasing the amount of calories in my diet. So far, I'm very pleased with how great I feel!

-------------------------

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep, like'n the updates!

Pics ?? :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I seemed to react to the AT2 and caffeine a little less than the first day...not so jittery. I kept a great mood and had awesome energy though - no head-bobbing at my desk. I was actually motivated enough to workout after work and kept my stamina! I seemed a little more hungry today, but that could be from decreasing the amount of calories in my diet. So far, I'm very pleased with how great I feel!

-------------------------
Your body will grow accustomed to the stims as time goes on. They are still effective.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Did you run with him, Nat?

NatalieRose

NatalieRose

Awards
Just an overview of today:

I slept great again last night and my mood was still pretty good during the day. I definitely felt more accustomed to the supplements. I stayed awake, motivated, and alert all day. My appetite was definitely in full swing. One thing that I did notice was that right after I took the AT2 and caffeine I would get pretty warm. After a while I got cold. My hands felt clammy and had "limited" blood flow. It seemed like I couldn't get them warm. Other than that tho, I felt pretty good all day!

Food:

Bfast
Whole Wheat Toast with Natural Peanut Butter
Glass of OJ

Lunch
Whole Wheat Chicken Salad Sandwich
Water

Snack
Low Fat Yogurt

Dinner
1/2 Chicken Breast
1/2 cup Boiled Broccoli
1/2 cup Cooked Pasta
Glass of 2% Milk

I did have a few questions about my diet... I started off at about 1200 calories and averaged about 170 grams of carbs a day. The 1200 was fine at first, but today I was starving all day. I read around and calculated my calorie needs with the P90x nutrition guide. I found out I should be getting about 1500. I also read I should be getting about 180 grams of carbs a day, but I'm not sure if that is too much. I understand the simple and complex carbs, but how much of each is desirable and healthy? And is 1500 calories a good limit for a female my size?? (5'4", 123 lbs) I want to be getting enough but definitely not too much. ANY help is much appreciated! Thanks!!! :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Day 3 - Wednesday 02/23/2011

Workout:

This is the Shoulders and Arms workout from P90x. If anyone is interested in what any of these moves are... check out this video... it shows all of them in 90 seconds... helps me cause I hate watching the hour video... rather work at my own pace http://www.sheerbalance.com/brettsblog/p90x-in-90-seconds-shoulders-and-arms/

Circuit 1
Alternating Shoulder Presses - 33lbs x 10
In & Out Bicep Curls - 23lbs x 16
Two-Arm Tri Kickbacks - 18lbs x 10
SHORT REST
Alternating Shoulder Presses - 33lbs x 10
In & Out Bicep Curls - 23lbs x 16
Two-Arm Tri Kickbacks - 18lbs x 10

Circuit 2
Deep Swimmers Press - 28lbs x 10
Full Supination Curls - 23lbs x 10
Chair Dips - 30
SHORT REST
Deep Swimmers Press - 28lbs x 10
Full Supination Curls - 23lbs x 10
Chair Dips - 30

Circuit 3
Upright Rows - 28lbs x 10
Static Arm Curls - 18lbs x 16
Flip Grip Tri Kickbacks - 13lbs x 10
SHORT REST
Upright Rows - 28lbs x 10
Static Arm Curls - 18lbs x 16
Flip Grip Tri Kickbacks - 13lbs x 10

Circuit 4
Two Angle Shoulder Flys - 18lbs x 10
Crouching Cohen Curls - 18lbs x 16
Lying Tri Extensions - 28lbs x 10
SHORT REST
Two Angle Shoulder Flys - 18lbs x 10
Crouching Cohen Curls - 18lbs x 16
Lying Tri Extensions - 28lbs x 10

Circuit 5
In and Out Shoulder Raises - 18lbs x 10
Congdon Curls - 28lbs x 16
Side Tri Raises - 15
SHORT REST
In and Out Shoulder Raises - 18lbs x 10
Congdon Curls - 28lbs x 16
Side Tri Raises - 15

Stretches

Food:

Bfast
1 Large Yam
3 Servings Breakfast Sausage
Green and Red Peppers
6 Eggs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil

(Dont worry this was cut in to 3 servings... frozen for the next two days haha... the whole thing was like 1600 cals)

Post Workout
1/4 Cup Orange Juice
1 Cup Frozen Fruit
1 Strawberry Greek Yogurt
1 Scoop Strawberries and Cream Protein

Blended! And it was fricken yummy! Def a keeper

Lunch
Chicken and Dumplings with Extra Chicken Added

Snack
1 String Cheese
1 Serving Almonds
1 Beef Stick

Dinner
1 Can of Progresso Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
+ 3/4 Cup Brown Rice
+ 1/2 Scoop True Protein - Protein Chicken Broth

Pre-Bed
1 Scoop Whey/Casein
1 Cup Cottage Cheese

Food Overview:
Decided to up my calories a bit on a lifting days. l will figure out todays calories tomorrow and update this so I can see what exactly I was getting. On non lifting days I would like to be around 2200-2400 cals and on lifting days around 2500-2800

--------------------------------------

Overview:
A couple things to note for today;

1) I seemed to sweat quite a bit more during the shoulders and arms workout then I did the last 2 weeks. Strength doesnt seem to be increasing or decreasing at all, which as long as im losing fat and it isnt decreasing then im good!

2) I also noticed that I was cold much of the day and felt clammy but I have had this feeling on AT2 in the past

3) Slept great last night!

4) I had not so solid bowel movements and a ton of gas starting up around 10pm tonight... Hmmmmm not sure what thats about

-----------------------------------

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
yep, like'n the updates!

Pics ?? :D
You hold your damn horses Rob! We are gonna wait till at least week one updates... if not just beginning and end... besides no one wants to see my big chubby as$ half naked!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
DOSAGE SCHEDULE CHANGE

Per Natty our dosing is gonna change up a little bit.

I was doing

2 AT2/200mg Caffeine upon waking
1 Erase with Breakfast
1 AT2/200mg Caffeine around 1-2pm
1 Erase and 1 Shift with Dinner
1 Shift before bed

Now that is all going to stay the same except Natty suggested possibly taking 2 Shift caps before bed... I suggested that if he wanted me to guinea pig it up I would take one right before bed and one in the middle of the night since I wake up 2-3 times a night... So why not keep the ingredients active all day long! BURNIN ALLLLL DDDDAYYYYY!

Natalies will stay the same as well except we are increasing hers to

2 AT2/100mg Caffeine upon waking
1 AT2/100mg Caffeine in the early afternoon
1 Shift pre-bed

Should be promising :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Hey Flawed. Thanks for the invite, nice to be back in the ol stompin grounds. you ever though about trying power lifting...might help you stay more motivated if you could measure your goals in something more basic as you vs the weight.

In it to win it though, I'm supportin you bro, and you too miss natalierose, keep up the work. when it comes to running in the cold think of it almost as a two for one fat burner. your body burns more calories trying to keep you warm than it does trying to cool you off, and you'll be running so you'll have almost a double thermogenis...;) idk if that's true but sometimes you have to make crud up to stay motivated.

god bless-
natty-t

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You hold your damn horses Rob! We are gonna wait till at least week one updates... if not just beginning and end... besides no one wants to see my big chubby as$ half naked!
is it sick that I still wanna see them?? :p

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey Flawed. Thanks for the invite, nice to be back in the ol stompin grounds. you ever though about trying power lifting...might help you stay more motivated if you could measure your goals in something more basic as you vs the weight.
Hey bud! Glad to see you're aboard! Thanks for the suggestion on power lifting. In reality I used to want to be as big and strong as I possibly could... but these days Im more concerned with just being healthy and having more of an athletic physique. When I go back to normal lifting though after this cycle of the p90x lifting routines.... Which believe me I thought p90x was some pansy shxt and I used to make fun of it cause I thought it was a joke with all infomercials but ive had bi workouts from this thing that have left my bi's sore for 3 days and normally my bi's never get sore...and Ive been getting a hell of a lat workout which is one of my biggest weak points.

So im thinking after the 13 weeks of this I am going to go back to normal lifting for me but Im gonna experiment a lot more with switching it up and I think the p90x workouts will be a staple for me to toss in for a couple weeks every couple months.

BTW did you get rid of your fb? I dont think youre on mine anymore

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff, nice stuff.

How have you been liking the supps? Felt any appetite change? I see that thermogenesis seems to be pretty good with the whole warm / cold thing. I actually snagged myself 2 bottles of Alpha and 2 of Erase on the sale and looking forward using them as a post-cycle cut.

As far as the circuits go, are they part of crossfit? Or more like P90x aka high reps, heavy rhythm so that you can burn the most calories while doing the workout?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff, nice stuff.

How have you been liking the supps? Felt any appetite change? I see that thermogenesis seems to be pretty good with the whole warm / cold thing. I actually snagged myself 2 bottles of Alpha and 2 of Erase on the sale and looking forward using them as a post-cycle cut.

As far as the circuits go, are they part of crossfit? Or more like P90x aka high reps, heavy rhythm so that you can burn the most calories while doing the workout?
Hey bud! The workouts are directly out of the p90x routine. Reps arent too high though, mostly 3x10 as much as you can handle. I guess the entire thing is muscle confusion with them. I posted a video at the top of my day 3 post showing the exercises if you are interested.

So far the supps are great. Nice smooth energy, been sleeping awesome for the most part. Appetite is slightly suppressed at best but thats ok cause I have trouble getting my required calories anyways. The one thing it has done is killed my craving for sweets which is a big plus for me!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that reminds me, if we ask for nudes of natalie are we stuck getting nudes of you too?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I refused to send the ones of me he requested back btw.
EasyEJL's statement is a little misleading... I asked to see a picture from his birthday... while he didnt send me a birthday picture... he did send me this with the following caption

"Here my most recent BIRTHDAY SUIT picture"

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL's statement is a little misleading... I asked to see a picture from his birthday... while he didnt send me a birthday picture... he did send me this with the following caption

Erotic!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always wanted to live Hedonism Bot's life....

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established

gym motivation.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Thursday 03/24/2011

Workout:

Nat and I were gonna do the 30 day shred again for some cardio but didnt have time after we got home from grocery shopping and dealing with the muts... sooo no go on a workout

Food:

Bfast
1 Large Yam
3 Servings Breakfast Sausage
Green and Red Peppers
6 Eggs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil

(Dont worry this was cut in to 3 servings... frozen for the next two days haha... the whole thing was like 1600 cals)

Lunch
2 pieces of whole wheat bread
10 slices turkey
Lettuce
1/4 Cup shredded cheese

Toasted!

Snack
1 String Cheese
1 Serving Almonds
1 Beef Stick

Dinner
1.5 Serving Whole Wheat Spaghetti Noodles
Spaghetti and ground beef sauce
Salad w/ ranch

Food Overview:
Felt like I ate less today but I think I was actually a little over my calories because the Whole Wheat and spaghetti packed a punch with calories... kind of hard to measure though...

The good news.... we love pasta in this house.... and if we are shopping for whole wheat noodles thats a progressive step to changing the way we eat! :arms:

--------------------------------------

Overview:

Nothing much to talk about on overview today. Same old energy feelings... still cold... only thing to note is that Natalie is now up to 3 AT2 a day and I dosing same as before except with a SHIFT in the middle of the night

-----------------------------------

And here is our monsters!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, they started a new season this last year, it was pretty good

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they started a new season this last year, it was pretty good
Im gonna have to check it out, one of my fave episodes still is from season 1, the one withe Slurm factory