Andrew732's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PES was kind enough to allow me to beta-test their potential new anabolic supplement. The only thing I can tell you that its DHSEA compliant and does not lower testosterone which are plus to a competitive athlete as myself. I am not sure on how I will dose it till I experience what works best with me, tommorow will be day 1 which I will try 2 caps with my big meal prior to training, won't get home till late, then I will take 2 caps with a big post training meal. I don't have time to have solid sized meals throughout the day due to my limited breaks in between sessions, I have at least 4 training sessions along weight lifting that I do six days a week. I will list the types of training that I do along effects from the product including sides. I am hoping that this product also enhances androgenic activity because that is a plus when you are a heavy competitor. I do expect to put some size since from what I have read it works upon the most anabolic hormone within the body, INSULIN! I am going to try to do pre and post pics. Thanks again PES! ALL are welcome to view and comment towards my log.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in for this one.. excited to see what PES has in store for us

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
subbed and looking forward to hearing more!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in this bro good luck

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome A!! Can't wait to see what you think.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, look forward to your thoughts on this, natty is recommending to take 4 caps per day, I'm currently taking 1/1/1/1, 1 pre w/o 2 others with meals and the last pre bed, loving it so far :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
subbed, look forward to your thoughts on this, natty is recommending to take 4 caps per day, I'm currently taking 1/1/1/1, 1 pre w/o 2 others with meals and the last pre bed, loving it so far :D
What are the pros and cons thus far?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
been getting nice pumps thus far... no cons from what I've experienced this far

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES was kind enough to allow me to beta-test their potential new anabolic supplement. The only thing I can tell you that its DHSEA compliant and does not lower testosterone which are plus to a competitive athlete as myself. I am not sure on how I will dose it till I experience what works best with me, tommorow will be day 1 which I will try 2 caps with my big meal prior to training, won't get home till late, then I will take 2 caps with a big post training meal. I don't have time to have solid sized meals throughout the day due to my limited breaks in between sessions, I have at least 4 training sessions along weight lifting that I do six days a week. I will list the types of training that I do along effects from the product including sides. I am hoping that this product also enhances androgenic activity because that is a plus when you are a heavy competitor. I do expect to put some size since from what I have read it works upon the most anabolic hormone within the body, INSULIN! I am going to try to do pre and post pics. Thanks again PES! ALL are welcome to view and comment towards my log.
Has this been confirmed? My log will be popping up in the near future but I haven't read this for sure. Some of the reviews suggest that would be the case but one also said "increase in sex drive" so I second guessed my first thoughts.

I am in. Keen to see how this works for you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has this been confirmed? My log will be popping up in the near future but I haven't read this for sure. Some of the reviews suggest that would be the case but one also said "increase in sex drive" so I second guessed my first thoughts.

I am in. Keen to see how this works for you.
I will state that PES will neither confirm nor deny this. The point of the blind testing is to give true reviews and responses from people who know their body well. If we state it will raise your test 1000% people will look for that and start touting how they have morning wood. When all information and reviews are collected and we see what we expect then it will see the light of day. Hopefully people understand what we are trying to accomplish and remove any doubt about the products effectiveness.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will state that PES will neither confirm nor deny this. The point of the blind testing is to give true reviews and responses from people who know their body well. If we state it will raise your test 1000% people will look for that and start touting how they have morning wood. When all information and reviews are collected and we see what we expect then it will see the light of day. Hopefully people understand what we are trying to accomplish and remove any doubt about the products effectiveness.
You heard it here first! :wink1:

Thanks for clearing it up with the first sentence. I just wanted clarification on that.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You heard it here first! :wink1:

Thanks for clearing it up with the first sentence. I just wanted clarification on that.
HAHA... you have single handedly just brought PubMed to it's knees because it will be inundated with searches related to 1000% and testosterone. Too bad it is only at the intratesticular level! :nana:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So users can expect an increase in testicular weight? You know how loggers love cupping themselves to assess the progress of their latest T booster.

Jokes aside, interesting in knowing how this works. I have no clue what the product is supposed to be, the most commonly reported effects seem to be down the carb line. Muscle pumps, tolerance to higher carb intake, reduced sugar cravings, increase in weight, losing bodyfat etc.

Very much looking forward to getting my hands on it. You only have to see the responses that come up in the PES thread to see how much respect their products get, even if their line is very small.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how you guys roll..:heart:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
IN! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one Andrew!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def here to support a good bro and a damn good company.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
subbed

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do! I'm in on this...this is gonna be way better than the subscription of Better Homes and garden my wife just got... ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Well after my first dose of 2 caps during my pretraining meal I got REAL hypo to the point that I almost fell asleep on my couch, I had to down a quart of water and splash cold water on my face. I tried to keep eating a bit to bring it down a bit, finally after a 90 minutes post dosing, I felt much better with a diuretic effect. I def had to increase water intake throughout training. After muay thai, I started to do submission wrestling, practicing submissions through transitions of north south. I then felt a nice consistancy of energy during Judo that normally I am dragging by this time. So after a 4 hour session of MMA training.

I went to do heavy lifting, the first thing I noticed was that I was sweating a poop load more than normal, even during muay thai that had to mop the floor at least three times during my session. I was surprised how much I kept sweating, muscular endurance surprisingly was great. This stuff has to have some nice glycogen storing capabilites because my muscles felt full of water to the point I thought I was going to tear a bicep during curls. Also squats felt real smooth, I can tell this will benefits athletes quite well.

As for other notes: No matter how much I ate, I did NOT get satisfied LOL. I also noticed that I had no cravings what so ever, actually got nauseated at the thought of simple carbs. However my body def asked for complex carbs because I could not get enough of it. My mood after the first dose was real euphoric, kind of reminded me of a high dose of PEA. NO LIE, I noticed my arms looked fuller to the point that they looked bigger. I thought it was just me till my good homie tells me that I got bigger over the weekend, and I started to laugh in the inside because I knew it was all the glycogen the product stored within my muscles. With all the food I ate I was surprised how defined my abs were as well, I noticed this after 4 hour MMA session, don't get me wrong they always stand-out but lower abdomen was a little more prominent that usual. Definitely intrigued to see what happens throughout this run, so far so good LOL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, this looks interesting.

Good luck Andrew!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andrew,

What made you dose 2 together? Just curious as I thought it was 1/1/1/1

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew,

What made you dose 2 together? Just curious as I thought it was 1/1/1/1
They are my two biggest legit meals, the other meals are really small because the lack of time for proper digestion.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha. I was just curious as I just took my first dose this am with my post running shake.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in bro

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. Sounds like 1/1/1/1 would be a little better, unless you like the hypo feeling of course lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Sounds like 1/1/1/1 would be a little better, unless you like the hypo feeling of course lol
yeah its not so bad, now that UPPED my caloric intake, I easily can eat 2000 more calories a day with this product.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Again I noticed during training, I was sweating like a monster. My training started off with 1.5 hours of Boxing with sparring followed by a session of judo and takedown defense for another 1.5 hours. Then I worked on BJJ and wrestling for an hour plus a half an hour of MMA sparring. I could not help but to notice that my sweat was also thicker than usual. My body has been craving water, I have been drinking and drinking water like there is no tomorrow. I also have a well noted increased appetite along a nice mood, the mood is like that of when you are with someone who keeps you amused at everything you do. I wonder if this supplement works on enhancing dopamine activity..
One thing I have noticed is that I have gained a little strength, I thought maybe it was in my head but when I grappled with this dude who normally is able to give me a good strength challenge, today and yesterday I had the upper hand, not dramatically more but a tad more, really really interested to see this week 3 that everyone who has tested it raves about.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your training sounds about 100x more entertaining as mine...damn...my city sucks we dont have anything like that

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Your training sounds about 100x more entertaining as mine...damn...my city sucks we dont have anything like that
Well I do because its my job which I enjoy, but that sucks that they don't have any MMA/boxing gyms in your area. Most people love it, if you were ever to move to south florida, you would find plenty of gyms. Although nothing is close in Fl LOL

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Subbed, starting of strong bud, GL!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I do because its my job which I enjoy, but that sucks that they don't have any MMA/boxing gyms in your area. Most people love it, if you were ever to move to south florida, you would find plenty of gyms. Although nothing is close in Fl LOL
Winter Haven is not south Florida. I was born and raised in Miami, which today could be called south America.