AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Hey everyone, I will be picking up my Androseries order at the post office today in preparation to begin my 6 week stack of the two on monday. Very excited to see how this cycle pans out as its just starting to get warm out in New England which means time to cut.

I'm 5'6 weigh 180 Bf About 15%Lifting 7 years Age 23

Past cycle experience: hdrol,Epi, P-stanz (Multiple times in different combinations)

I was planning to run this cycle as follows
Super Cissus , Fish oil, Mega men

AndroHard 6/6/6/6/6/6
AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6

I'm debating whether or not to run a cort control with it but I'm hoping that the anabolic effects of the two products should eliminate the need for it.

PCT - TRS + TCF 1 also prossibly another test booster in week two or towards end of PCT - Have Clomid/Nolva/HCG/Arimadex even liquid tadalafil nitrate on hand though most likely won't be necessary ;-)

My goals are to get into single digit bodyfat and hopefully visible ab definition while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible, I will be following a Recomp-like diet with an emphasis on deficit calories (will adjust accordingly if necessary) Diet around 2500-2700 Cal a day 250+ Protein HIIT training for 30 Min 3-4 x a week to start, but will elevate as well if necessary also in the next few weeks I will be a lot more active biking to classes instead of taking the bus which should also have a positive effect on Body composition. I will post my workouts each day as well as my impressions. I will also take weekly weight measurements and pictures and post them up as soon as I reach the required post limit. Please feel free to drop any suggestions.

My Routine:
Monday: Chest + 30 min HIIT
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Tri's +30 min HIIT
Thursday: Bi's + 30 min HIIT
Friday: Shoulders
Sat: Legs
Sun: Rest (possibly some steady state or HIIT)

HERE WE GO LETS SEE WHAT THIS HYPE IS ALL ABOUT!! :240:

Last edited:
josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Pre-AndroLean/AndroHard [IMG="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_RRKl06iNrTQ/TY-upvO1Z-I/AAAAAAAAAdk/QGpRjz-PIbg/s512/IMG_0036.JPG"]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_RRKl06iNrTQ/TY-upvO1Z-I/AAAAAAAAAdk/QGpRjz-PIbg/s512/IMG_0036.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_RRKl06iNrTQ/TY-usraJslI/AAAAAAAAAd0/sNBs-kEDcHg/s512/IMG_0034.JPG"]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_RRKl06iNrTQ/TY-usraJslI/AAAAAAAAAd0/sNBs-kEDcHg/s512/IMG_0034.JPG[/IMG]

Last edited:
josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I know I haven't picked up my AH/AL yet but I got so excited about my first log that I took down my tricep workout for today. This will distort the schedule I laid out originally but it should still follow around the same order it was as follows:

Pre-Workout: Jack3d (2 scoops)
Post workout: Aftershock (2 scoops)

Close grip bench
135x15,185x10,225x3,275x1
Skullcrusher
75x12,95x12,115x6,
Cable pushdown
140x12,160x10,180x6
One arm underhand cable extension
25x15,30x8,35x5
Dip machine
160x15,180x9,180x7
Close grip smith
135x8,185x6,225x5 superset 135x8

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very popular combo. Looking forward to this.

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Day 1 Of androhard/AndroLean (Took Pictures but Post count not high enough yet)

Weight(measured weekly) 178.8 Bf % 15.6

Opened the Bottles today bright and early as soon as I got up and noticed that they smelled very peculiar - after a double take I realized that they smell like grapefruit which would make sense - but nevertheless the pills look awesome and the are fairly large and very ovular. Popped 3 AH/ 3 AL at 8:15 this morning and 3AH/3AL again at 3PM

Diet:
Food log 3/21
Cal - Food
340 - Oh yeah bar 16g net carb
370- 1 Cup Fat Free Milk + 2 Scoops Protein evolution
540- subway grille chicken double meat with veggies
440 - extreme pita grilled chicken + Lettuce and cucumber
300- Aftershock Post workout shake
280- 2 Servings almonds
140- Protein Evolution Shake

Here is the workout:

Smith military press
135x12,185x4 superset 135x6,225x1 superset 135x6
Behind back cable extension
20x15,25x12,35x8,
Font delt cable raises
20x12,25x12,35x8
Cable rear delt extension
20x15x25x10,30x8
Arnolds
30x10,35x8,40x5

I will be ranking this stack similar to how Orangatang is ranking his

Agression:4/10 (Not normally an agressive person)

Mood: 7/10 ( dont know if it was a placebo effect or not but I felt focused and confident throughout the day - slightly more than usual)

Stress Level: 7/10 (Mid Terms Coming Up)

Strength: 6/10 Hit a lot of supersets today and heavy sets and handled them very well

Thermo Effect: About 4 hours after taking my dose I was sitting in class and realized I was incredibly Hot. I asked my friend to feel my forehead and neck and he said I was "burning up". My shoulder workout today was preformed with 3 other lifting buddies of mine. Despite the moderate pace of the workout I was still drenched mid way through. This impressed me the most so far.

Workout Quality: 7/10
Was tired from a poor nights sleep the night before, but still made it though the workout with plenty of strength and energy. I also noted a significant decrease in appetite as well as a little faster heart beat throughout the day.

So far I like very much what I see from the Androseries stack. It was very encouraging that I felt thermogenic effects immediately. I am eager to see how everything goes once it is fully kicked in.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd in as well ... :)

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Are you taking any pre-WO supplements?
I have been taking Jack3d for the past couple weeks just because I had it lying around the house. Also I will take various samples like 1.M.R. or N.O. Xplode tabs for a quick boost before a workout.

THe workout from day 1 I had 1 Scoop Jack3d

Last edited:
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking Jack3d for the past couple weeks just because I had it lying around the house. Also I will take various samples like 1.M.R. or N.O. Xplode tabs for a quick boost before a workout.
Just curious as to see if there are other elements adding to the increased rate of sweat.

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Just curious as to see if there are other elements adding to the increased rate of sweat.
I was incredibly hot in class which was prior to the gym. I Drank My Pre a lot slower than usual hesitant a little bit because my heart rate was already increased. I drank about 3/4 of it. Then when I got to the locker room I took my second dose of AndroHard ANdroLean with the last bit of jack3d and a big gulp from my one gallon jug. I felt androhard helped me sustain my pump even at a slower pace where normally with jack3d I lost my pump if i stand around and talk to someone.

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Day Two AH/AL

Taken at 8 AM and 3Pm
Pre: Jacked 1 scoop
Post workout: Aftershock (2 scoops)

The workout:
Bi's
Ez bar close grip preecher
75x12,95x9,115x5
Sing arm open curl superset leg lifts
25x15,35x8,40x5
Seated open dumbel curls superset standing hammer
20x12-superset25x8, 25x9 -superset 25x7, 30x6 -superset 25x5
Cable curl (no rest)
140x1,120x3,90x5,60x8,40x15,20x20

Agression:4/10 (Not normally an agressive person)

Mood: 7/10 ( dont know if it was a placebo effect or not but I felt focused and confident throughout the day - slightly more than usual)

Stress Level: 7/10 (Mid Terms Coming Up)

Strength: 6/10 Hit a lot of supersets today and heavy sets and handled them very well

Thermo Effect: Still felt very warm and increased heart rate the moment that I took the pills in the morning (around 8am). Going up a few flights of stairs i was beginning to sweat and feel warm.

Workout Quality: 7.5/10
Increased confidence kept me looking in the mirror constantly. Also i noticed a significant increase in vascularity. Was very happy and motivated throughout today's workout.

The effects I felt or tend to increasingly few make me have a lot of faith to what the potential of the stack has to offer. Can't wait.

The diet:
Food log
140-1 cup Go lean cereal
90- 1 cup fat free milk
140-1 scoop protein evolution
Pre-workout: jack3d (1 scoop)
280- Post workout: aftershock 30 carbs
540- extreme pita 53g carb 60g protein
340 - 1 Oh Yeah! protein bar 16g net cards 30g protein
340- Milk + 2 scoops protein evolution

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I can't wait for my androlean/androhard run later. I was going to bulk up... but now after seeing these logs I just want to be shredded.

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Dude I can't wait for my androlean/androhard run later. I was going to bulk up... but now after seeing these logs I just want to be shredded.
As you know from my previous post so was I, that's why I'm going to run at least the beginning of the cycle with a little heavier carb intake and closer to recomp calories. But everyone seems to be liking the new products a lot I'm already starting to see their potential

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed, will be following along this one!

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Day 3 AH/AL

Woke up at 8am and took my AH/AL once again noticed an increased heart rate and sweated a ton after my 10 min bike to work. Also when going upstairs to class became hot very easily.

The workout:
Chest day

Dumbel flat bench
50x20,push ups 20

Bench press
135x15,185x10,225x5,275x1

Smith incline bench
135x20,185x5 - superset 135x8,225x2 superset 135x8

Decline smith machine
155x15,185x12,225x7,275x4

Dumbbell flies
35x10, 40x8, 45x5

Cable flies
60x11,70x8,80x5 superset 50x15

The Diet: Food log 3/23
410- 1 cup milk 2 scoop protein evolution- 65g Protein
280 - 2 cups Greek yogurt 28g protein
380- 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, 3/4 cup brown rice about 40g protein
Preworkout: super pump 250 (1 scoop)
300- Postworkout: aftershock 30g protein
380- extreme pita - CHicken breast, whole wheat pita, cucumbers, lettuce 30g protein
280- 2 scoops protein evolution 56g protein

Protein total: 249g
Calories: 2,030

Comments: I think I need to lighten up on the carbs a little more and up the fats a bit too but keeping around/below maintenance (2400 Cal) Also feel like i'm leaning out without cardio past biking outside which i do for a total of 20 min a day. Def gonna add it in next week

Overall workout quality 7.5/10

Quick Evaluation:
Confidence is def really up. Notable thermo effects again. Not much else to write about (once again caught myself looking in the mirror a lot more) Workout intensity was higher today also confidence and focus continuing to rise ALso worth noting, I did experience a little higher aggression towards my workout and had a shorter fuse while waiting for workout partners to do their sets. Also, libido was up a little today noticed an almost burning desire..Liking what I'm seeing!

Last edited:
josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I would definitely recommend some extra produce. There's a lot of acidic forming foods, but not much of in the way of basic foods.
Good reading:

Thanks that was a very informative read, I will def try to up my produce uptake, I usually have 4-5 servings of vegetables a day but with Mid-Terms I have been skimping on the supermarket (hence the excessive eating of Extreme Pita & Oh Yeah! bars)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good reading:

Thanks that was a very informative read, I will def try to up my produce uptake, I usually have 4-5 servings of vegetables a day but with Mid-Terms I have been skimping on the supermarket (hence the excessive eating of Extreme Pita & Oh Yeah! bars)
In the pantheon of articles that have changed my life, this is easily in the top-3.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, Androhard is starting to kick in : )

Increased agression and confidence is a sure sign.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive, same feedback from others, glad things are going so well for you bud.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love DHT based hormones for those reasons. Plus, I don't have to worry about hairloss either :)

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I love DHT based hormones for those reasons. Plus, I don't have to worry about hairloss either :)
This is my first DHT based hormone that I have run before and I am absolutely loving it. I have never felt so good on such a low calorie diet. PP always has the fastest absorption, even Liquid Tbol I felt within the first week. I hope the mood confidence and libido will stay up as I lower the carbs even more as well as add in some cardio.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first DHT based hormone that I have run before and I am absolutely loving it. I have never felt so good on such a low calorie diet. PP always has the fastest absorption, even Liquid Tbol I felt within the first week. I hope the mood confidence and libido will stay up as I lower the carbs even more as well as add in some cardio.
It should and you'll see some very nice hardening and definition from it.

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Day 4 AH/AL

Took my doses at 10 and 4 today - once again feeling hot all day. Also I feel like my apetite is increasing as well (perhaps the metabolism enhancing effects of androlean?) Also just now starting to feel the soreness from yesterdays chest workout (I usually am prone to DOMS so we will see how that improves as the cycle continues)

The workout:
REST DAY

Biceps still a little sore, chest just beginning to get sore
Other notes:

Looking in the mirror, feel like there is already a slight hardening effect

Libido: speaking of hardening effects - libido is UP was popping some random wood throughout the day (like middle school all over again)

Aggression: Slightly more irritable nothing too noticeable

Finally Todays Diet:

Food log 3/24
410- 1 cup milk 2 scoops protein evolution (found out it actually has 34g per scoop) 77g protein
- salad with cucumbers, peppers,broccoli, and lettuce
370 - 2 cups Greek yogurt + Apple 28g protein
540- subway grille chicken double meat with cucumbers, Lettuce, peppers on wheat bread 60g protein
550- 6oz Sirloin steak, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup green beans 1/2 cup brown rice 42g protein
320- 2 Scoops protein evolution 68

Calories: 2,180
Protein: 275
Carbs- Still way higher than I want to be but still dealing with mid terms until next week then will be aiming towards .5 per lb (90g a day)

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Alright I gotta get off these forums and study!(As well as sleep, especially if I'm going to hit 405 deadlift tomorrow!)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I gotta get off these forums and study!(As well as sleep, especially if I'm going to hit 405 deadlift tomorrow!)
Good luck with the 405 bro, is it goin to be a pr?

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Good luck with the 405 bro, is it goin to be a pr?
I've lifted off the ground before, but couldn't arch it all the way back. Today I'm trying to get it clean. U know that they say if the bar aint bending your just pretending. workout is at 5, I'll let you guys know how it goes! So far experiencing the usual sweaty palms and increased heart rate (thanks androlean )

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Make sure you warm up properly before attempting this.
Yes 405 is a good way to F*ck up your back for a long time. I usually do 135,225,315, then attempt higher if i'm feeling it! Got a new pair of straps too just for the occasion

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Yes 405 is a good way to F*ck up your back for a long time. I usually do 135,225,315, then attempt higher if i'm feeling it! Got a new pair of straps too just for the occasion
i usually do 135 x 10 for 3 sets as a warmup. then 225..275.. etc etc. takes me awhile to really get loose and warmed up

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
i usually do 135 x 10 for 3 sets as a warmup. then 225..275.. etc etc. takes me awhile to really get loose and warmed up
I usually also do 3 or 4 sets of T-bar rows which warms the lower back up very nicely

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Day 5 AH/AL

Got a great night sleep (10 hours) woke up feeling amazing and took my AH/AL
Heres what I've eaten so far today

Food log 3/25
190-CarbRite diet bar 20g protein
180-go lean granola bar 6g protein
240 - rtd 51
370 - big 100 meal bar 28g protein
280- Aftershock 30g protein

The workout

Back day
-Hanging leg raises (5lb weight between legs) 3 sets of 10
-cable crunches
150x15,170x10,190x8,200x7
Lat pulldown
140x12,160x10,180x6
T bar pulls
95x15,135x12,185x8,225x6
Deadlift
135x20,225x12,315x6,405x1
Seated close grip cable row
160x12 superset 100 x 12, 180 x 9 superset 100 x 8, 200 x 6 superset 100 x 4
Dumbbell rows
90x12,100x9,110x6

Barbel rows
135x15

Workout Quality 9/10

WOW! is all I can say about today's workout. It was absolutely amazing and I finally hit 405 Clean! I grunted so loudly that I scared myself. The workout was all up hill from there. Pressed for time I was sweating balls throughout my entire workout - confidence soaring especially after my deadlift! My muscles felt full and hard. Today felt absolutely amazing. Despite a crappy diet and no pre workout, I feel as if I had one of the best workouts of my life

Other Notes:
Once again libido and aggression are feeling up (aggression especially in the gym)

Besides setting a new clean PR and drenching my beater I couldn't believe the pumps I was getting absent of a Pre workout.

Also stress feel a lot more manageable even with 4 exams next week

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news! Setting a new PR is always a great feeling!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
late, but im in