creatine not for me what else is their?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Here's my story my diet is in check I eat chicken brown rice green trees and loads of oatmeal well I started at the gym a few months ago I'm only a small Guy so can't left heavy I use a good whey protien to get my right amount of protien in.

My gains at the gym have been slow and I'm still weak due to my size started to get me down not lifting well so now I tried creatine .. I've tried pills jacked no xpolode lots I get no strength increase and all it makes me do is piss loads and drink lots of water which is getting me trouble at work cus I do security and can't keep using the toilet.

So where do I go from here is their anything that can give me a boast for strength I thought about a test boaster but I'm 24 and really hairy I should think my test is good enough ...

I was thinking after a few more months maybe I should look at myfirst Ph like the new androhard or something I'm so lost maybe bodybuilding is not for me

ThaDook

Awards
i would stay away from the no explode it gave me massive chest pains after a while and that was only 1 scoop a day, whats your height and weight?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would stay away from PHs a little longer.. Try some creatine nitrate and invest into some BCAAs and maybe a nutrient partitioner

Unless you are new to lifting you should expect gains to be slow but as long as they are slow and steady your on the right track

as long as your nutrition and diet are on point you should continue to grow. Worry when the gains stop not when they are slow

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from PHs a little longer.. Try some creatine nitrate and invest into some BCAAs and maybe a nutrient partitioner

Unless you are new to lifting you should expect gains to be slow but as long as they are slow and steady your on the right track

as long as your nutrition and diet are on point you should continue to grow. Worry when the gains stop not when they are slow
Hmm would creatine nitrate still not dehrdrate me though and make me pee loads cus work is giving me hassle about that.

I'm five eight and 12stone quite lean have only been weight lifting a few months but did do it in the past not making any great gains in strength which is what I'm after