first havoc cycle

jondale123

Awards
whats up guys this is my first time around on havoc have did a few halovar cycle gotta love purus labs. but lets also say its not my first week in the gym. been in the gym since i was 16 now i am 23 working hard every day. so here is a little back ground in 2009 i benched 500 pounds then i got sick. almost died. was in icu on life support for 21 days had to learn to walk again and learn to use my hands again lost 90 pounds of muscle in 21 days. so now a year and a half later i am been at it for a good 8 months back to benching on a good day around 425. i am wanting to cut some fat around my midsection and and hopefully help my benchpress go up a good 20+ pounds.

my stats are 6'-1" 315 btw i am getting ready to compete in the 308 open class it should be fun..

Cycle support 2 weeks before
osteo byflex and fish oil 2 weeks before
purus labs os

havoc
week 1: 30mg
week 2: 40mg
week 3: 40mg
week 4: 50mg
maybe a 5th week who knows

PCT: starting the day i take my last havoc cap
purus labs recycle
forma stanzol
purus labs fat smack
jacked 3d/no shotgun
creatine
protien
vitrix
and lots of sex with as many partners as possible

my diet is

meal 1 breakfast keep the oats add 2 eggs or a 40g protein shake

meal 2 lean meat chicken breast Turkey or fish about the size of the palm of your hand
6 0z sweet potato
meal 3 meat and dark veggies; broccoli green beans

meal 4 protein shake (post workout)

meal 5 same as meal 3
50-30-20 may up my caloric intake a little

lots of water
cardio 4-5 times a week 30 min,

what do you guys think about my cycle

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
6'1 315 and your benching 425. What is your BF percentage?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
The only reason I am asking is I would not recommend PH's to someone with high blood pressure or high body fat percentages. It cause a lot of stress on the body.

jondale123

Awards
i have normal blood pressure. . . also i am taking coq10 hawthornberry just to make sure it stays that way also have 500 grams of taurine.. just for those nasty back pumps

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys this is my first time around on havoc have did a few halovar cycle gotta love purus labs. but lets also say its not my first week in the gym. been in the gym since i was 16 now i am 23 working hard every day. so here is a little back ground in 2009 i benched 500 pounds then i got sick. almost died. was in icu on life support for 21 days had to learn to walk again and learn to use my hands again lost 90 pounds of muscle in 21 days. so now a year and a half later i am been at it for a good 8 months back to benching on a good day around 425. i am wanting to cut some fat around my midsection and and hopefully help my benchpress go up a good 20+ pounds.

my stats are 6'-1" 315 btw i am getting ready to compete in the 308 open class it should be fun..

Cycle support 2 weeks before
osteo byflex and fish oil 2 weeks before
purus labs os

havoc
week 1: 30mg
week 2: 40mg
week 3: 40mg
week 4: 50mg
maybe a 5th week who knows

PCT: starting the day i take my last havoc cap
purus labs recycle
forma stanzol
purus labs fat smack
jacked 3d/no shotgun
creatine
protien
vitrix
and lots of sex with as many partners as possiblemy diet is

meal 1 breakfast keep the oats add 2 eggs or a 40g protein shake

meal 2 lean meat chicken breast Turkey or fish about the size of the palm of your hand
6 0z sweet potato
meal 3 meat and dark veggies; broccoli green beans

meal 4 protein shake (post workout)

meal 5 same as meal 3
50-30-20 may up my caloric intake a little

lots of water
cardio 4-5 times a week 30 min,

what do you guys think about my cycle

:laugh2:

50mg of epi is no joke. I'd go 20/30/40/40

jondale123

Awards
WELL i had my first workout yesterday. i started off by running a half mile. then did my back and bi's.
the pump was good.. could tell a small difference but it may have been from where i was working out harder.
my bp was low all day felt like crap thought it was high. took some jacked3d for preworkout started feeling great heart rate stayed at 100-110 the whole workout it was awesome.