PH advise - hopefully you guys can help me!

eric40817

Awards
Hi guys, I'm planning on starting my first PH run very soon. Ive ton a good amount of research on a lot of products out there. Being my first time using though, I'm planning on starting off pretty mild. I've read a ton of reviews and I'm stuck choosing between Methyl 1-d or Natadrol and using the Formadrol Extreme as a PCT.
Or, Forged: Lean Mass by Transform Supps. The Lean Mass says that it requires a cycle support? What would be a good product to use for this purpose. I would used the Forged: PCT as well.

My question is, which of these would you guys say comes out on top. Im not looking for bulk and water retention. Im more looking for the dry clean cut lean muscle that the Forged claims to help with. And if I were to do the methyl or natadrol, should I just spend the extra few dollars and go for the Trifecta or Natabolic stack?

Im 22y/o. 5'8" - 177lbs. Last I check (couple months ago) I was around 12-13% bf I think.

Thanks a lot guys

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
remember Natadrol isnt a steroid. you'd have good results with the natabolic stack, and no PCT is needed although a test booster of choice wont hurt.

eric40817

Awards
right, that makes sense - no pct. i was pretty much going to use natabolic as a fallback option because I know that it is really mild. im still pretty indecisive about what to do, so I obviously wont be starting anything until I know for sure which route to take.
urbanski ^^ have you used any of these products? if so how did you like them?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age, I'd lean more toward something like Natadrol or a natural test booster. I didn't venture into a PH until I was 25, and it wasn't anything significantly greater than what I'd used naturally.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
based on your post I would check into IBE Epistane or something that has the same formula not a knock off. At 22 yrs of age you don't need a test booster. Your test is still off the charts compared to some of us. Proper diet and training is all you really need at your age.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
right, that makes sense - no pct. i was pretty much going to use natabolic as a fallback option because I know that it is really mild. im still pretty indecisive about what to do, so I obviously wont be starting anything until I know for sure which route to take.
urbanski ^^ have you used any of these products? if so how did you like them?
i had started natadrol but had an injury and didnt get the full course and cannot comment on the results. i have stocked up since and plan to run one soon.

eric40817

Awards
i had started natadrol but had an injury and didnt get the full course and cannot comment on the results. i have stocked up since and plan to run one soon.
same here man. I totaled my bike back on Halloween (fml).:banghead: two slipped discs, shifted vertebrae, sprained wrist. Chiropractor says I should never deadlift again (fml x2). Couldnt really workout at all for a few month. Just started getting back into the gym more seriously a few weeks ago and Im feeling great. At the time of the accident I was in the market for something of these sorts, so now Im back at it.
Im starting to lean toward starting with the natabolic stack and see what good comes from that. and from there move to either the trifecta stack or forged lean mass (epi)?:think:

really appreciating the feedback thus far guys. only hoping for more.