- 03-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks to Lecheeck nutrition for sending me a couple of these.
My normal pre workouts are N2KTS, Mesomorph, and AMP02. This is the second DAA pre product I've tested recently. (LIT UP)
I really felt a good clean energy from SpeedXtreme. No crash. No jitters. Not a pump product at all but good energy and focus was pretty good also.
I had a really good workout with it. No crazy heart pounding which tells me they got the caffeine right. I was sweating like a hog withing minutes and I cranked out a few extra reps on most exercises.
Overall great supp! I'd add it to my cabinet without hesitation.
Mixabliity: 7/10 Not great but not too bad. Similar to LitUP I thought.
Taste: Again similar to lit up. Both have a thicker feeling than other preworkouts I've used and I have to assume that's the addtion of the DAA.
Energy: 8.5/10 Good amount. Nothing nuts but CLEAN. I liked that.
Focus: 8/10 Not laser but easy to maintain concentration and mind muscle connection.
Look forward to seeing more from Lecheek! Thanks guys!
- 03-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Cool, I gonna try my sample tonight.
- 03-15-2011, 03:01 PM
03-15-2011, 03:06 PM
03-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Nice review. I liked it quite a bit too and did a review also...
LeCheek Nutrition Mini Review of Supps
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
03-15-2011, 04:08 PM
03-15-2011, 05:36 PM
03-15-2011, 06:54 PM
03-15-2011, 07:08 PM
03-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By raulob72 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:21 PM
- By jaminix98 in forum Lecheek NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:58 AM
- By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek NutritionReplies: 27Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:53 PM
- By Milas in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
- By vitaminstore3 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 29Last Post: 03-09-2011, 09:03 PM