Jack3d & Finaflex together?!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

Smile Jack3d & Finaflex together?!?

I just ordered 2 bottles of finaflex andro 1 and plan to start it this upcoming monday. I take 2 scoops of jacked every morning before the gym and I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to take both jack3d and finaflex at the same time...I need all the advice i can get

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

Stims can elevate blood pressure while on ph's i saved my jacked for.on my pct
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    Stims can elevate blood pressure while on ph's i saved my jacked for.on my pct
    Yep.

All about preference. I'd say just monitor your blood pressure closely, maybe cut the amount of Jack3d down a bit. The other thing is if you're looking to do a stimulant break at all at any point in time (to make yourself feel more sensitive to them again), now would be a great time to do that and use a non-stim pre-workout while on 1-andro.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

overall do you think its safe to use both...also would creatine be a smart choice or just a waste?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by crazyblazin View Post
    overall do you think its safe to use both...also would creatine be a smart choice or just a waste?
    I ran epi bridged into h-drol and used my stim-based pre-workout throughout. I also had more nosebleeds than usual, which is a total red flag. I felt fine other than that. Like I said, just monitor it. I don't think you're putting yourself in a very dangerous position by doing so (if you know what you're doing), but you just need to keep an eye on your vitals closely.

Creatine monohydrate is so dirt cheap that it's never really a waste to use. I'd take 5g mono post-workout throughout. It's not going to give you ridiculous gains or anything, but it'll subtly help - why not?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:29 PM
  2. PCT for Finaflex
    By kdpboa in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:52 PM
  3. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 09:05 PM