APS Creatine Nitrate and the kitchen sink!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Starting today I'll be using the following:

APS Creatine Nitrate
APS Mesomorph
DAA (NP Bulk)
PP Sustain Alpha
Mr. Supps FormaStanz
Ruthless 3D Multi
Forged Joint Repair
Skeletal Balm
Genomyx Slin Sane
Genomyx Protocol
N2BM Muscle Replenisher
LG BCAA/EAA

For the past 6 weeks I've been running:

Dermacrine LV 10ML ED
FormaStanz 10 pumps down to 8 currently
HCGenerate at 5 ED
Brutal Alchemy Ancient Strength
Creatine Mono

During that time I managed to drop 1-2% BF while maintaining body weight.

Looking for more of the same in the next couple of weeks. This is my first time with many of these supps so I'll be looking forward to seeing what they can do. I've never run DAA or Creatine Nitrate. Those are my key interest points. Also, I've run N2BM's Need2slin a couple of times so the slin sane will be interesting for comparison. On first glance....Protocol, is DELICIOUS! Who knew?

Training protocol is 3 days a week of lifting with some add'l cardio on the weekends. I've made good progress this way for the last 2 years. I'd love to do 4 days but I've got a lot going on so you take what you can get. Diet will be clean and maintenance cals.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweeet:D I'm in for sure! Ya I've gotten to love protocol as well, hey btw how are you like the formastanzol compared to normal formestane? I need to give that stuff a try sometime!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Creatine HCL confuses me a bit. Is the hcl in creatine the same as the hcl in the stomach? If so how does this improve bioavailability?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sweeet:D I'm in for sure! Ya I've gotten to love protocol as well, hey btw how are you like the formastanzol compared to normal formestane? I need to give that stuff a try sometime!
JD, it's actually the first forma product I've used. I have to say I've enjoyed it. Tightened me up quite a bit. Feels good. The carrier they're using is awesome. Stuff is dry almost instantly. I would recommend it for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
JD, it's actually the first forma product I've used. I have to say I've enjoyed it. Tightened me up quite a bit. Feels good. The carrier they're using is awesome. Stuff is dry almost instantly. I would recommend it for sure.
i agree, i think i have tried every formestane product-and formaztanzol is my favorite.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Creatine HCL confuses me a bit. Is the hcl in creatine the same as the hcl in the stomach? If so how does this improve bioavailability?
I'm not really sure what the answer to this is. The supposed answer is that hcl increases plasma uptake and thus bio-availability.

First CN workout tonight.

Morning Supps:

1 Slin Sane
8 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
3 HCgen
1 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol

Preworkout Supps.

8 pumps Formastanz
4 CN
Lecheeck Nutrition Speed Extreme
DAA
Forged Joint Repair

Intra: 10g bcaa's

Post: N2BM Muscle Replenisher/Protocol. Orange MR and Protocol taste great together btw. 1 Slin Sane with Dinner.

Leg/shoulders

Back is still hurting a bit so no squats this week.

Leg Press 240x15, 330x12,510x10,560x8
Bulgarian Split Squats 3x10 w/35lb dbs. God those things burn!
Hammer Leg Curls 3x10
Leg Extensions 190x15,205x10,205x6,200x5

DB Shoulder Press 50x15,65x10x2
Side Lat DB Raise 35x12x3

My legs were so pumped they hurt to stand, walk,squat or just about anything else. Not sure how much role the CN played in that because those split squats pump me up but not normally THAT much. F'n hurt. LOL.

The Lecheek was pretty nice. First time I tried it I didn't use quite the whole sample and it was....ok. Much better energy with the whole thing and I was sweating like a pig. Burning in the eyes and all. Fun stuff.

Day one down. :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

1 Slin Sane
8 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
3 HCgen
1 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol

Preworkout Supps.

8 pumps Formastanz
4 CN
1 Scoop Meso
DAA
Forged Joint Repair
3D multi

Post: N2BM Muscle Replenisher/Protocol. 1 Slin Sane with Dinner. 2 CN.

Chest/Tri's

10 Min elliptical Warmup

DB Bench 55x20,75x10,90x4,95x3,85x6
Incline DB Bench 65x10x3
Low Pulley Cable Flys 40x12x3
Smith Decline 225x10,225x8,225x7

Overhead Rope Press 2x12,1x8
Cable Kickback 3x10

Rotater Cable work 3 sets

Hanging Leg Raises only 1 set tonight.

I have a bent bone in my left forearm. Did it when I was 14. Causes me shoulder and obviously arm pain from time to time. It's bad today. My left side just kept quitting. Pissed me off and I pushed through it but I'll be hurting the rest of the week for it. I'll be icing it and liberally applying the skeletal balm for a while.

Good workout overall though. Didn't manage the CN pump I was looking for in my chest but the tri's got it for sure. ****, my arm is killing me typing this. :rant2:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a sick stack and I'm pretty sure it's just as big as the crazy stacks I run LOL

Wow with the Formastanzol tightening up the skin and Creatine Nitrate giving crazy pumps that combo must give some real nice rock hard pumps!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that sucks getting injured, but ice and skeltal balm should help as much as any thing.

good luck, rahl.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL JD. You're right. I've been reading too many of your logs apparently! :D

Thanks T. I'll be fine in a day or 2. I'm used to it. It's been screwed up for longer than it wasn't at this point so I know the drill well. LOL.

2 rest days! Wahoo!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this where the party is at?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL JD. You're right. I've been reading too many of your logs apparently! :D

Thanks T. I'll be fine in a day or 2. I'm used to it. It's been screwed up for longer than it wasn't at this point so I know the drill well. LOL.

2 rest days! Wahoo!
pain is just something i have learned to deal with, looks like you have learned that lesson too, lol.

rest days are your friend-i need 1 myself!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
pain is just something i have learned to deal with, looks like you have learned that lesson too, lol.

rest days are your friend-i need 1 myself!!!
Absolutely! I don't get any less pains as the years pass so I just figure you get better at working around them and dealing with them.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

8 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
3 HCgen
1 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

8 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

My arm is still really hurting. Pain in my shoulder and forearm. Had to get creative. Back is just recovering from pain over the last couple of weeks so I kept the deads light.

10 Min elliptical Warmup

Wide Grip Pullups 10,8,8
Deads 135x12,185x10,225x8,225x8,275x8
Machine Rows 3x10
Vbar Pulldowns 160x8,160x7,160x6

Incline Curls 35x15,35x12,35x8

^^These starting sending sharp pains through my whole arm so I shut it down. The arm is feeling much better today but still hurting. I iced it last night and I've been constantly applying the Skeletal Balm to the shoulder and elbow joints.

Really had a bad workout tonight. One of those days where I felt like I had NO ENERGY but oddly I was able to get all of my reps at my normal weights. Even the deads weren't too hard. I was out of breath constantly though. Overall felt flat and weak.

Had 1 slin sane with breakfast oats and eggs.

Cheat meal at dinner of pizza. I had 2 slin sane prior to that.

I had a really low carb day before that pizza and I'm thinking that was part of my flat feeling. Wasn't intentional just the way it worked out. Felt really good this morning and looked really lean upon waking.

2 Need2sleep at bedtime.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope the shoulder feels better, I'd def try adding some Super Cissus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning Supps:

8 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
3 HCgen
1 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

8 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

My arm is still really hurting. Pain in my shoulder and forearm. Had to get creative. Back is just recovering from pain over the last couple of weeks so I kept the deads light.

10 Min elliptical Warmup

Wide Grip Pullups 10,8,8
Deads 135x12,185x10,225x8,225x8,275x8
Machine Rows 3x10
Vbar Pulldowns 160x8,160x7,160x6

Incline Curls 35x15,35x12,35x8

^^These starting sending sharp pains through my whole arm so I shut it down. The arm is feeling much better today but still hurting. I iced it last night and I've been constantly applying the Skeletal Balm to the shoulder and elbow joints.

Really had a bad workout tonight. One of those days where I felt like I had NO ENERGY but oddly I was able to get all of my reps at my normal weights. Even the deads weren't too hard. I was out of breath constantly though. Overall felt flat and weak.

Had 1 slin sane with breakfast oats and eggs.

Cheat meal at dinner of pizza. I had 2 slin sane prior to that.

I had a really low carb day before that pizza and I'm thinking that was part of my flat feeling. Wasn't intentional just the way it worked out. Felt really good this morning and looked really lean upon waking.

2 Need2sleep at bedtime.
damn, rahl-that is a one hellova stack. i never heard of anyone running forma and sustain at the same time-plus all the other stuff...daa, hcgen....damn-libido must be nutz.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hope the shoulder feels better, I'd def try adding some Super Cissus.
I need to do that. I've been doubling up on the Forged Joint repair which has cissus in it in the meantime.

damn, rahl-that is a one hellova stack. i never heard of anyone running forma and sustain at the same time-plus all the other stuff...daa, hcgen....damn-libido must be nutz.
My libido is ALWAYS nuts! But..uh, yeah I'm climbing the walls. LOL. I'm out of the HCGen as of today. That was what was left of the bottle I had going from the first half of my cycle which was derma/hcgen/forma. Been fun so far!

BTW T, I experienced your "Garden Pump" today. LOL. Had 6 CN before going out and relocating all of my raspberry bushes. Felt good! haha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the cn pump from doing manual labor is different than a gym pump. i don't really like it though-it seems to make my muscles fatigue faster. after an hour of digging the pump is just plain painful. it's funny how something that is so desired and good in the gym just seems to be detrimental for endurance work.

on a side note, i love cn for weighted stairclimbing?????:think:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
the cn pump from doing manual labor is different than a gym pump. i don't really like it though-it seems to make my muscles fatigue faster. after an hour of digging the pump is just plain painful. it's funny how something that is so desired and good in the gym just seems to be detrimental for endurance work.

on a side note, i love cn for weighted stairclimbing?????:think:
It did get a bit annoying as it was my shoulders getting pumped and I've got a sore one right now anyway. It wasn't helping in that respect for sure.

How did you guys dose the CN on non-training days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It did get a bit annoying as it was my shoulders getting pumped and I've got a sore one right now anyway. It wasn't helping in that respect for sure.

How did you guys dose the CN on non-training days?
4 caps an hour before sex.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

8 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

8 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

10 Min elliptical Warmup

BB Bench 135x20,185x12,225x5,225x4,205x8
Incline DB Bench 85x6,80x4,70x5(SS) (These Sucked)
Vbar Tri Press 140x15,140x10,140x10 (SS)
Overhead Rope Press 140x12,140x10,140x10
Pec Dec 160x8 (These killed my arm so I stopped after the one set)
Low Pulley Cable fly 45x8,45x8
Mid Pulley Cable Fly 45x8,45x8

Hanging Leg Raises 30,15
Ab Scissor 100

Overall my arm is still really limiting me. Pressing is tough because if it flares I will literally drop what I'm holding as my grip gives out. Curling and pulling though is the most painful. Need to get to my chiro. I definitely had weakness in the arm on those Inclines. Supersetting took something out of me but still shouldn't have strained with those weights.

Tonight I'm going to switch to legs and shoulders. Hopefully shoulder presses will work. I don't think any raise movements will be possible though.

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Still doing it's thing. Tightening up nicely. Feeling great.

Creatine Nitrate: Finally got that chest pump I was looking for last night. Crazy pump! However, I'm not sure this is the case but it felt like I fatigued rapidly after that pump started. Could not be related but I'm going to keep an eye on it.

Sustain: What's to say. It works. Got a full pair for sure. :D

Protocol: I'm not really seeing improved recovery as of yet. Hopefully this improves.

Slin Sane: Only been a week which IMO is too early to tell with these supps. Usually at about 3-4 weeks is where this becomes noticeable.

DAA: Hard to say so far.

Mesomorph: Same as usual. I continue to have a GI issue with this stuff though. I have no idea why but 30 mins after dosing I'm on the toilet. It's like clockwork. Never had this with a preworkout.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

8 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

8 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

10 Min elliptical Warmup

Leg Press 240x20,330x12,420x8,510x6,510x6 (SS)
Split Squats 35'sx8x3 (SS) God that combo hurts!
Stiff Leg Deads 135x15,185x10,185x10 First in a long time. Felt great.
Seated Calf Raises 90x15,140x15,140x15

Reverse Pec Deck 130x15,130x12,130x12
Lat Raise Machine 160x6,140x10,140x10

Arm still hurting but getting better. Didn't really need to use it too much tonight and I've got 2 rest days so hopefully by Friday it will be much better.

Supplement Notes:

Forma: I just can't get over how easy that stuff goes in your skin.

Creatine Nitrate: Not as much of a pump as I expected. Might up it to 8 caps pre on Friday.

Sustain: I hate the smell of this stuff. Always have.

Protocol: This will be a good test. Last week my legs hurt ALL WEEK.

Slin Sane: Still dosing prior to 3 meals about 15 mins prior.

DAA: Hard to say so far.x2

Mesomorph: Same as usual. I'm able to use the full scoop with NO issues at this point. Think I'm building a little bit of a tolerance. Friday I will try my sample of Maximize V2 by IForce.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

4 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
3D Multi
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

4 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

Elliptical Intervals

2 Min moderate
1 Min Sprint
1 Min Moderate
1 Min Sprint
1 Min Moderate
30 sec Sprint
1 Min Moderate
30 sec sprint
30 sec Moderate
30 sec sprint

Circuit:

Leg Ext, Leg Curl, Leg press, calf raise, chest press, shoulder press, lat raise machine,pulldowns, machine row.

Did this one 2x with about a 2 min rest in between.

DB Shrugs 90x10,90x10,90x10
Hanging Leg Raises 20, 6 w/20lbs, 15 no weight

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Getting low so I'm tapering down to 4 pumps twice a day.

Creatine Nitrate: Seems fairly comparable to ancient strength thus far to me. The pump may be a little better.

Sustain: Still dosing 5 pumps. Dosing 5 on 2 off.

Protocol: I'm beginning to see better recovery I believe. Soreness is less and not lasting as long.

Slin Sane: Still dosing before carb meals. Sometimes 2 pills if it's a lot like my cheat pancakes for dinner last night. Hoping to see some improvement next week which is week 3.

DAA: 5 days straight I've been woken by random wood.

Mesomorph: I've been adding my DAA to this. Solid preworkout. I don't really care for the taste but it goes down just fine.

Switched to the full body circuit due to the arm limiting me. Seems to be a bicep tendon strain. So, pulling is a no no. See how the weekend treats it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some great updates!

Sorry to hear about the bicep strain, I hope it starts feeling better. I love full body circuits.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Some great updates!

Sorry to hear about the bicep strain, I hope it starts feeling better. I love full body circuits.
Thanks bro. It's getting better. Hopefully by next week it will be o.k.

I've been wanting to add in full body circuits for some time. I think for the next month I'm going to just add them in on Fridays and keep my normal split the rest of the week. Kind of a nice change up and the gym is dead Friday's so it's easy to do a circuit.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

4 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

4 pumps Formastanz
8 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Barbell Bench: 135x15,185x8,205x8,225x4,205x6
Incline DB Bench: 70x12,75x6,70x10
Mid Pulley Cable Fly: 40x15,40x12,40x12

Smith Military Press: 185x4,135x10,135x10

Hypers: BWx20, 25x15
Weighted Abs 50lbsx30

My arm was KILLING me today. Made a chiro appt for Wednesday. Hopefully he can help out. Left side felt weak through everything. Surprisingly the cable flies don't bother it. Got a nice pump from that.

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Getting low so I'm tapering down to 4 pumps twice a day.

Creatine Nitrate: Really solid pump. Wish I wasn't banged up so I could go heavier for a while.

Sustain: Still dosing 5 pumps. Dosing 5 on 2 off. Doing it's thing. Hanging low...

Protocol: I'm beginning to see better recovery I believe. Soreness is less and not lasting as long.

Slin Sane: Still dosing before carb meals. Hoping to see some improvement this week which is week 3.

DAA: No GI issues as some have reported. Seems to be working extremely well. Iron desire and performance lately. :)

Mesomorph: I've been adding my DAA to this. Solid preworkout. I don't really care for the taste but it goes down just fine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that sucks about the arm brotha, again injuries suck!

Damn 1 scoop of Meso + 8 caps of CN? I've tried going a little high with CN and I found the pump was less, I got the best results with 1 scoop of Meso with 4 caps of CN pre-workout and 2 caps Post-workout.

I really liked Sustain alpha topical, havn't tried the LV tho, ever try out the LV?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks about the arm brotha, again injuries suck!

Damn 1 scoop of Meso + 8 caps of CN? I've tried going a little high with CN and I found the pump was less, I got the best results with 1 scoop of Meso with 4 caps of CN pre-workout and 2 caps Post-workout.

I really liked Sustain alpha topical, havn't tried the LV tho, ever try out the LV?
I've tried 4,6 and 8 prior. 8 seems to give me the best pump. 6 is comparable with what I get from Ancient Strength. I've seemingly adjusted to the stim in Meso because the 1 scoop isn't bothering me at all anymore. Just a nice drive and energy.

This injury is over 20 years old too. I've got a bent bone in my left forearm. Hurts like a motherF**** when it acts up. Sort of like having someone stand on your forearm all day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried 4,6 and 8 prior. 8 seems to give me the best pump. 6 is comparable with what I get from Ancient Strength. I've seemingly adjusted to the stim in Meso because the 1 scoop isn't bothering me at all anymore. Just a nice drive and energy.

This injury is over 20 years old too. I've got a bent bone in my left forearm. Hurts like a motherF**** when it acts up. Sort of like having someone stand on your forearm all day.
Damn thats a bummer to have to deal with that for the last 20 years.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats a bummer to have to deal with that for the last 20 years.
Eh, **** happens. You get over it. Doctors told me at 14 that I would never be able to lift weights again. **** that! Hahaha!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

4 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

4 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
2 Forged Joint Repair

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Leg Press sledx15, 240x10,330x10,420x10,510x8,510x8
Bulgarian Split Squats 35x10,35x10,35x10 SS with last three sets of LP
Stiff Leg Deads 185x10,185x10,185x10 Could go heavier but worried about my back

Hanging Leg Raises 15lbsx15,15lbsx10,15lbsx6 drop weight x6
Seated Calf Raise 90x17,110x15,110x15
Weighted Abs 50x15,50x15
Ball Crunches 15,20
Planks Flat 1 min
Sides 1 min each

Arm still not good. Head to the chiro after work tomorrow and 2 rest days coming. Legs were insanely pumped! My quads felt like balloons.

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Almost out. May last the week.

Creatine Nitrate: Pumps are getting better. Liking 8 preworkout.

Sustain: Still smells like **** and it's slimy.

Protocol: Really starting to like this stuff.

Slin Sane: Still dosing before carb meals. Hoping to see some improvement this week which is week 3.

DAA: I think I'm in love with DAA.

Mesomorph: Getting low but I've got a bunch of samples which I may run. I think I got the new flavor today with my Testalensis because it's a different color. Can't wait to try that because I really don't like the taste of this stuff much.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning Supps:

4 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

4 pumps Formastanz
6 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
2 Forged Joint Repair

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Leg Press sledx15, 240x10,330x10,420x10,510x8,510x8
Bulgarian Split Squats 35x10,35x10,35x10 SS with last three sets of LP
Stiff Leg Deads 185x10,185x10,185x10 Could go heavier but worried about my back

Hanging Leg Raises 15lbsx15,15lbsx10,15lbsx6 drop weight x6
Seated Calf Raise 90x17,110x15,110x15
Weighted Abs 50x15,50x15
Ball Crunches 15,20
Planks Flat 1 min
Sides 1 min each

Arm still not good. Head to the chiro after work tomorrow and 2 rest days coming. Legs were insanely pumped! My quads felt like balloons.

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Almost out. May last the week.

Creatine Nitrate: Pumps are getting better. Liking 8 preworkout.

Sustain: Still smells like **** and it's slimy.

Protocol: Really starting to like this stuff.

DAA: I think I'm in love with DAA.

Mesomorph: Getting low but I've got a bunch of samples which I may run. I think I got the new flavor today with my Testalensis because it's a different color. Can't wait to try that because I really don't like the taste of this stuff much.

Surprised you don't like the taste of Meso, I love the taste, but I am told Watermelon is the best tasting, not only by APS but bigT, Sweetlou and a couple others that tried it, hope you love the Watermelon, I know I can't wait to try it :D

beni182

beni182

Awards
Surprised you don't like the taste of Meso, I love the taste, but I am told Watermelon is the best tasting, not only by APS but bigT, Sweetlou and a couple others that tried it, hope you love the Watermelon, I know I can't wait to try it :D
Kinda hard to mask the flavor of the creatine nitrate. I got my hands on the bulk and jesus...very very sour/ salty taste.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Kinda hard to mask the flavor of the creatine nitrate. I got my hands on the bulk and jesus...very very sour/ salty taste.
Maybe that's what it is. It's kind of gritty and yeah I would almost say "salty". Kind of odd. Nothing that would stop me from drinking it. These things all used to taste like hell. Now they're all pretty good. It's just that some taste better than others. I'm in love with grape N2KTS right now so that's sort of my standard for flavor. The meso actually reminds me of the original N2KTS taste. Which was...palatable. LOL

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe that's what it is. It's kind of gritty and yeah I would almost say "salty". Kind of odd. Nothing that would stop me from drinking it. These things all used to taste like hell. Now they're all pretty good. It's just that some taste better than others. I'm in love with grape N2KTS right now so that's sort of my standard for flavor. The meso actually reminds me of the original N2KTS taste. Which was...palatable. LOL
I liked the taste if the old n2kts when mixed with purple wraath, when mixing the 2 it tasted great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, i opened up the caps of creatine nitrate and poured them into my meso. i liked it, lol. damn, i am really starting to miss creatine nitrate!:grumpy:

BTW- I THINK THE WATERMELON IS A STEP UP FLAVOR WISE-that was for you jd, lol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
geez, i opened up the caps of creatine nitrate and poured them into my meso. i liked it, lol. damn, i am really starting to miss creatine nitrate!:grumpy:

BTW- I THINK THE WATERMELON IS A STEP UP FLAVOR WISE-that was for you jd, lol.
Yeah but you're old taste buds are fried. :shocked1: LOL. It's not BAD! I'm just saying it's not my favorite. I'm not all that picky about it really. I'll put anything down if it works. If I could get Dermacrine LV past my tongue just about anything should taste good. LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but you're old taste buds are fried. :shocked1: LOL. It's not BAD! I'm just saying it's not my favorite. I'm not all that picky about it really. I'll put anything down if it works. If I could get Dermacrine LV past my tongue just about anything should taste good. LOL.
lol-i hear ya, i feel the same way.....it's the results that count. but the watermelon really is better, imo.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
lol-i hear ya, i feel the same way.....it's the results that count. but the watermelon really is better, imo.
Pretty sure I got some samples of that with my Testalensis so I'll try it Friday! Can't wait! Hope my arm is feeling better by then.

Went to the chiro today and he adjusted my elbow back in. With the bent radius bone in my forearm it pushes out pretty easy. He seems to think I may have tweaked it out by supinating (sp?) my curls. I have been concentrating on doing that a lot lately so he may be right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure I got some samples of that with my Testalensis so I'll try it Friday! Can't wait! Hope my arm is feeling better by then.

Went to the chiro today and he adjusted my elbow back in. With the bent radius bone in my forearm it pushes out pretty easy. He seems to think I may have tweaked it out by supinating (sp?) my curls. I have been concentrating on doing that a lot lately so he may be right.
go easy and heal.:pirate:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hope it's watermelon you got, looking forward to your thoughts.

Hope the elbow starts feeling better.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I've trained through it many times before. I'm doing a full body circuit tomorrow which I don't think will bother it anyway. I'll leave curling movements out anyway. It's feeling a little better. It's the weirdest pain it's hard to describe. Kind of like an electric current running through your forearm. Fun stuff!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Morning Supps:

4 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

4 pumps Formastanz
8 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

Elliptical Intervals

2 Min moderate
1 Min Sprint
1 Min Moderate
1 Min Sprint
1 Min Moderate
30 sec Sprint
30 sec Moderate
30 sec sprint
30 sec Moderate
30 sec sprint
30 sec Moderate

Circuit:

Leg Ext, Leg Curl, Leg press, calf raise, chest press, shoulder press,pulldowns, tricep press,machine row.

Ab scissors 100

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Almost out. Been a nice run. Going to miss it.

Creatine Nitrate: Dosing all 8 preworkout. Pumps are not too bad.

Slin Sane: Almost out. I'll be switching to N2Slin as soon as I run out. I picked up 2 bottles pretty cheap so I'm just going to run right through all of it.

DAA: I've really enjoyed this. Going to miss. Will definitely run again.

Mesomorph: Tried my new sample. Honestly, I'm not sure what flavor it was. LOL. It wasn't pink like my other samples more of a white. It was good.

Took my wife along today. She never goes on Friday with me. I hate her. LOL. She breezed through my circuit without ever breathing hard. She eats like **** and she has less bf than I do. Kicked my ass. I threw up a little. :D Fun stuff!

When for dinner at an Indian joint after. Took my Slin before the meal. Got a ton of Tawa chicken. Yum!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed my brotha, here of there it don't matter..Loving it man..SJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning Supps:

4 pumps Forma
5 pumps SA
2 Forged Joint
2,000 Ius Vit D
1 Scoop Protocol
1 Slin Sane

Preworkout Supps.

4 pumps Formastanz
8 CN
1 Scoop Meso
3g DAA
Forged Joint Repair

Elliptical Intervals

2 Min moderate
1 Min Sprint
1 Min Moderate
1 Min Sprint
1 Min Moderate
30 sec Sprint
30 sec Moderate
30 sec sprint
30 sec Moderate
30 sec sprint
30 sec Moderate

Circuit:

Leg Ext, Leg Curl, Leg press, calf raise, chest press, shoulder press,pulldowns, tricep press,machine row.

Ab scissors 100

Supplement Notes:

Forma: Almost out. Been a nice run. Going to miss it.

Creatine Nitrate: Dosing all 8 preworkout. Pumps are not too bad.

Slin Sane: Almost out. I'll be switching to N2Slin as soon as I run out. I picked up 2 bottles pretty cheap so I'm just going to run right through all of it.

DAA: I've really enjoyed this. Going to miss. Will definitely run again.

Mesomorph: Tried my new sample. Honestly, I'm not sure what flavor it was. LOL. It wasn't pink like my other samples more of a white. It was good.

Took my wife along today. She never goes on Friday with me. I hate her. LOL. She breezed through my circuit without ever breathing hard. She eats like **** and she has less bf than I do. Kicked my ass. I threw up a little. :D Fun stuff!

When for dinner at an Indian joint after. Took my Slin before the meal. Got a ton of Tawa chicken. Yum!
awesome update

Hey I forget but are you using normal forma or formastanzol?

Must have been watermelon if it was white.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
awesome update

Hey I forget but are you using normal forma or formastanzol?

Must have been watermelon if it was white.
I'm using FormaStanzol JD. I love it.

I think it was the watermelon because it was different from what I have. It was good. I like it! Looks like grapefruit juice when it's mixed up.

Thanks for joining SJ!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using FormaStanzol JD. I love it.

I think it was the watermelon because it was different from what I have. It was good. I like it! Looks like grapefruit juice when it's mixed up.

Thanks for joining SJ!
Did you notice skin tightning from the Horse Chestnut seed extract?

Damn it, I can never make up my mind for what to run, drives me nuts, I've changed my stack plans about 4 times this week LOL

How were the joints for dryness?.....I think I'm going to pick up a couple bottles regardless since Forma will be not available soon.