Orangatang goes ANDRO

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
This cycle will be used almost exclusively to cut.

CYCLE:
Primordial> ANDROlean : 6 caps/day
AMS> 1-Androsterone:3mls/day first 2 weeks, then 4mls/day last2weeks (this is like high dose old Androhard)
AI> Cycle support: 1 scoop/ day
LBF>Recompadrol

Post-Cycle:
AI> Stoked (aka post cycle support)
PES> ERASE!
Nutra> Bulk DAA 3.33grams/day
APS> Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate

Training:
Cardio! 5-7 times per week.
Strength training will be Crossfit Workout of the Day

Diet:
I will definitley be eating in a caloric deficit, I should say continuing b/c i have been doing this for about 2 weeks already. I am going Paleo for this cycle as well.

Parting Thoughts: I am now down to about 170lbs at 11-12% bodyfat. I want to be 8-9% if possible from this cycle. I will post some starting pics and you will see why this cut is necessary.

Note: I will be starting this Cycle as the second I can work out some issues with my insurance company. Should be very, very soon I hope.

And as always, I am an avid learner and welcome comments, suggestions, criticisms and critiques.

I'm gonna straght fukcing rage on this cycle to get in shape for summer and my upcoming sprint triathalon at the end of summer

Last edited:
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
subbed...cutting season, wanna see what the hype is all about
good luck

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following.

BTW, you may want to drop the ATD in PCT. It acts as an anti-androgen in the brain and can actually damage your recovery.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Following.

BTW, you may want to drop the ATD in PCT. It acts as an anti-androgen in the brain and can actually damage your recovery.
^This x 2
I was under the impression that 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene acted as an anti-estrogen / aromatase inhibitor. I was going to use it to combat increase in estrogen as natural test production increases. Someone set me straight please.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene acted as an anti-estrogen / aromatase inhibitor. I was going to use it to combat increase in estrogen as natural test production increases. Someone set me straight please.
It is an AI, but this is one of the side effects associated with ATD.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Ohhhh Yahhh Buddayy (Guido Pauly D Voice)

G.T.A. Gym Tan Androseries

So subbed

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
It is an AI, but this is one of the side effects associated with ATD.
In your opinion, would I be safe to run my post cycle without an AI? I could get erase but im a little short on green at the moment

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
After some deliberation and advice from knowledgeable peers/elders I have decided to drop the Inhibit E. Another note, I will also be using LBF Recompadrol during this cycle.

Dosing Schedule:

Wake: 3 caps ANDROlean

2-3hours later: 1.5ml 1-Androsterone

1 hour later: 1 scoop cycle support with protein shake

2-3hours later:3 caps ANDROlean

2-3hours later: 1.5ml 1-androsterone

Bed: 2 Caps Recompadrol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd save the recompadrol for post workout or even pre if it doesnt bother you and you are using some sort of bcaa/whey based intra workout drink.

I've never particularly understood why people use nutrient partitioners before cheat meals or even regular meals when we dont really have any solid evidence they preferentially utilize nutrients for muscle over fat. Just my personal 2 cents on that issue.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
subbed. Will be starting AL in a couple weeks. Looking forward to your log Mr Tang!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice, will be following along
subbed...cutting season, wanna see what the hype is all about
good luck
Following.

^This x 2
Ohhhh Yahhh Buddayy (Guido Pauly D Voice)

G.T.A. Gym Tan Androseries

So subbed
subbed. Will be starting AL in a couple weeks. Looking forward to your log Mr Tang!
In like flynn.
So stoked to have all you guys here for this. I'm talking to my insurance underwriter tomorrow so I may be able to start tuesday.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sweet sauce! i shall folow

before /after pics??

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
sweet sauce! i shall folow

before /after pics??
Most definitely. I can assure you the befores will be tough to view though man. but if you can stomach it, I will post them the day I start droppin this bomb

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno man, I've put a lot of stake into Volcom's log... how will yours compare?! What kind of PCT will I need after I witness this log? Volcom promised me 500% increase in testosterone levels after his log is over... what is your guarantee?
:slap:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I dunno man, I've put a lot of stake into Volcom's log... how will yours compare?! What kind of PCT will I need after I witness this log? Volcom promised me 500% increase in testosterone levels after his log is over... what is your guarantee?
:slap:
I can promise you this and nothing more.

This log will be my best attempt to professionally, completely, and wholeheartedly evaluate the chemicals being taken using a non-biased approach to evaluation.

I intend to represent myself, and the bodybuilding community well. I will make every effort to make this log and the changes in my body the best that they can be.

thank you for joining

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can promise you this and nothing more.

This log will be my best attempt to professionally, completely, and wholeheartedly evaluate the chemicals being taken using a non-biased approach to evaluation.

I intend to represent myself, and the bodybuilding community well. I will make every effort to make this log and the changes in my body the best that they can be.

thank you for joining
I hereby nominate Orangatang as our nations leader. Or at least this forums leader. 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in for the ride :thumbsup:

//CC

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Subed

Looking forward to this. My Androlean should be here Tomorrow. I'm doing a recomp with Androhard and Hdrol. Next month then take 6 wks off and do a Androlean cut. So i'll be watching to see what you do and how it work for you. Thanks for being the Guinea Pig ( no pun intended atleast i didn't say a rhesus monkey)

Oh and KILL IT good luck.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely. I can assure you the befores will be tough to view though man. but if you can stomach it, I will post them the day I start droppin this bomb
who cares, we all gotta start somewhere, if anything, it may get some solid advice and tips to fine tune things

no one can be as bad as that 125lb boladrol log

good luck

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
who cares, we all gotta start somewhere, if anything, it may get some solid advice and tips to fine tune things

no one can be as bad as that 125lb boladrol log

good luck
Thanks man, I will also add that I have since november of last year I have gone from 180lbs @ 18% bf to 170 now somewhere 11-12%. I have made some good progress, I now wish to continue this trend and meet my goals
:AR15firing: bout to bust a cap on this cycles asss

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I will also add that I have since november of last year I have gone from 180lbs @ 18% bf to 170 now somewhere 11-12%. I have made some good progress, I now wish to continue this trend and meet my goals
:AR15firing: bout to bust a cap on this cycles asss
thats decent size, i know bbg referred to this somewhere....being tighter will look bigger than a guy puffy but 10lbs heavier....10% 170 looks bigger than 18% 185....jmo

i know when i cut,i feel ****ty n flat, but everyone says i look bigger .... you'll be fine bud

quality over quanity

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
thats decent size, i know bbg referred to this somewhere....being tighter will look bigger than a guy puffy but 10lbs heavier....10% 170 looks bigger than 18% 185....jmo

i know when i cut,i feel ****ty n flat, but everyone says i look bigger .... you'll be fine bud

quality over quanity
thanks man, i def want to get that tight look about me. appreciate the encouragement :cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the progress, you did a good job with the Fat Smack log.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sking is right. I always feel freaking tiny when I cut down but everyone always says the opposite. Definition makes you appear larger than you are.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

quality over quanity
Yah man. Everyone else thinks you look better, but when you confront yourself.... "y u no jay cutler yet?" lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yah man. Everyone else thinks you look better, but when you confront yourself.... "y u no jay cutler yet?" lol
No sir :wink1: My fitness goals are to be lean and mean. I want to be athletic and strong, and be able defend myself and my girlfriend if the occasion were ever to arise.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
or defend yourself from your girlfriend

if the occasion were ever to arise

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, actually dude this girls is pretty bomb. she doesn't care about the juice. shes def the ying to my yang haha
Ha I feel I got lucky that way as well, but pinning will be the thing that gets her to bite the lip. She wasn't happy about me mentioning the hCG injects, so ill be doing those on the low.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Ha I feel I got lucky that way as well, but pinning will be the thing that gets her to bite the lip. She wasn't happy about me mentioning the hCG injects, so ill be doing those on the low.
hahaha yeah the only thing i pin is b12 once a week, she'll get used to it.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Here's the goods. still waiting on the fukcing insurance underwriter, then ill be starting this bad b!tch

Attachments

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this! I'm running AndroLean too right now as part of a hyuuuge cut stack. I like to imagine the AndroLean is making everything work better!

I didn't see the 7 spray in your writeup, are you using that too? That might be overkill on 7 DHEA between AndroLean and the spray.

Looking forward to it, best of luck!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
In for this! I'm running AndroLean too right now as part of a hyuuuge cut stack. I like to imagine the AndroLean is making everything work better!

I didn't see the 7 spray in your writeup, are you using that too? That might be overkill on 7 DHEA between AndroLean and the spray.

Looking forward to it, best of luck!
1) are you logging? If so, paste the link in here so we can get in there
2) I didn't even notice I put the 7 keto in there. I'm sorry, i will not be running it because the androlean metabolizes into 7keto /7oxo i believe. thanks for pointing that out

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established