MidwestBeast's (new!) CL Purple Psyko Log (sponsored)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost, a big shout out to RenegadeRows and the rest of the CL team for selecting me to log this product. And extra props for the ridiculously quick shipping. Seriously. Today, at work, they come in with a box for me and I'm trying to think what on Earth I'd ordered, and after seeing CL on the label, I thought to myself, "no way." I just got a PM about it 2 days ago, and it's already here (not to mention that things usually stay in the shipping warehouse at work for a day or two before getting to us). Nice work, guys.

I've had a lot of experience with CL products and they've always been a very reputable company to do business with. As far as my history with intra-workout products, my first was actually Purple In-Train, which Psyko will be replacing (is my understanding). I enjoyed In-Train, but transitioned over to XTEND, then to bulk BCAA's, various BCAA products, and currently USP's ModernBCAAs. I started using the rest of my In-Train for intra-basketball and enjoyed it much more there, since I was tearing through calories hardcore.

What I'll likely be doing with this product (cleared with RR, of course) is using either a double dose and/or combining with some bulk BCAAs to get the amount up to a range I use during my workouts. I currently hover around the 230 mark (honestly haven't weighed in in a while) and usually take in around 20-30g BCAAs per workout. Lately, I've been using 3 scoops of ModernBCAAs. So, I'm thinking I'll dose about 2 scoops of Psyko and 2-3 scoops of bulk 4:1:1 in there with it. I'll play around with things and offer up my opinions.

I'm currently cutting, but in all honesty, coasting a little bit. I found out 5 weeks ago that I have hypothyroidism. It sucks, but it's a relief to know that's the reason I've never been able to cut up the way I've wanted. Short version is I go in for blood work next week to see what the 50mcg of T4 daily has been doing; and assess dosage there (T4 takes 6 weeks to stabilize its levels in the blood stream, so it's a bit of a lengthy process).

I'm 3 days into a paleo diet and feel great, thus far. I'd read some info that linked it to being successful with hypothyroidism and figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not counting calories at the moment, just making sure I get my protein in and eating a lot of lean meat, fruit and getting the veggie intake up more (and almonds in there for my "snack"). I'll update when I get blood work back as well.

I've also been selected to Log APS's Testalensis (which I'd actually applied to log quite a ways before Psyko, but some complications kept that product from getting out until soon). I'll have a separate log for that, but both of these logs will be copy/pasted as far as the workouts go. Each log will have its own commentary.

Today was an off day for me and either tomorrow or Sunday will be my next day in (Chest and Abs). I'll post sometime soon with my training split / style.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review:

Okay, so I wrapped up my run of Purple Psyko with a total of about 5 weeks use. Initially I was mixing it with USP's unflavored ModernBCAAs and near the end I switched over to bulk 4:1:1 BCAAs. I am a big fan of this product. I had previously used Purple In-Train and while it's not bad, I like this profile (and taste) much better.

The product tastes great and mixes pretty well; not perfectly, but not enough to be an issue. I mix my intra-workout drink in a half-gallon jug, so it'll be a bit different for those who use shaker cups (I would see it being more troublesome the smaller the container). The only negative I really can say I found from this is that if you forget to put it in last (assuming you're adding more aminos to the product; which you'd add in first, shake and then put in the Psyko), and shake it up - it's a total pain and you'll end up with stuff floating all over the place. I'm used to putting any powder into my bottle and shaking it; not stirring it, so that took some getting used to, though it's not a big deal at all. The other thing is that it'll leave a lot more residue on the inside of your jug afterward, so wash it as soon as possible (and you'll need to get something to scrub the inside, too. What it looks like is if you were to wash your car but not rinse it, or the same with shower tile. Again, not a big deal, but just something to be aware of.

I really like the profile on this product to mix with bulk aminos. The citrulline malate and extra leucine give a great boost to endurance. My workouts are pretty grueling, though short. I'm either working with very limited rest and high volume or overload tension with maximum weight. I never felt out of breath or fatigued prematurely. It's not a type of energy that you actively feel at all, but you know that it's there.

Overall I was very pleased with Purple Psyko and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone as a great addition to intra-workout bulk aminos. I'd much rather do this than add something like Crystal Light.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for training info.

Update:

I will be using a 5-day split for lifting:

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Off or Cardio
Wednesday: Biceps / Triceps
Thursday: Legs / Abs
Friday: Delts / Traps
Saturday: Off or Cardio
Sunday: Chest / Abs

Abs will be done as bodyweight exercises one day and weighted exercises another.

I have been training in this new fashion since the start of the year; it's been very successful thus far. Odd weeks will be similar to my average style of training, but with abbreviated rest between sets (60 seconds between sets, 120 seconds when changing exercises). This will obviously lead to less weight getting pushed, but that's what even weeks are for. Even weeks will be Max-OT style training of rep ranges 4-6 and rest periods of 2-3 minutes. This will be my attempt at saving some strength as well as keeping my muscles shocked.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speed Week: Chest / Abs

Okay, today was my first use of the product.

2 scoops of Psyko + 2 scoops of unlavored Modern BCAA

As always, I mix my intra-workout concoction up in a half-gallon jug, just so I can drink the extra water during my workout.

Taste: Subpar. It wasn't awful, but it definitely wasn't great. It was very much an artificial taste. It's hard to explain, but it did taste somewhat similar to In-Train. Now, I want to make it clear that I hadn't used the unflavored MBCAA, yet, so I'm not sure how much of a role it played. I plan on having just the Psyko at some point to assess this, but it'll likely be in a cardio session, because otherwise it won't be enough for me during a workout.

Mixability: Subpar as well. Again, not sure how much of this was the Psyko, how much was the MBCAA and how much was just the combination of the two working together. In the past, I've had no issues with either of the flavors of MBCAA doing this to me. They'll foam a bit at the top after shaking for a while, but that subsides within the amount of time it takes me to finish getting ready and then drive to the gym.

There were also some little chunks hanging around the bottom (purple, so I assume they're from the Psyko). Granted, this was mixed with substantially more water than suggested, but I've never seen more water lead to worse mixability; we'll see.

The workout:

Cable Flys (low pulley): 100x12 / 100x12 / 100x12 / 90x12
Cable Flys (high pulley): 90x12 / 90x12 / 100x12 / 100x12
Solo Cable Fly Extension (mid pulley): 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12
Incline DB Bench: 60's x 12 / 60's x 12 / 60's x 12 / 60's x 12

Cable Crunches: 200x12 / 200x12 / 200x12 / 200x12

Workout Time: 36 minutes

Increases in weight on all lifts from the previous session (2 weeks ago)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speed Week: Back

Taste: Same as yesterday, but not as "subpar" since mixability was better.

Mixability:
Filled up the jug a little less than half full and added in the 2 scoops of Psyko. Stirred it with a knife until it settled, then added the 2 scoops of Modern BCAA, stirred it in a bit more (didn't work as well with the MBCAA) and then added the remaining water.

The foaming was still an issue today; pretty sure it's inevitable with both products mixed in. I can deal with it, but it's not ideal.

The little chunks that were at the bottom yesterday, were not there today. The foaming was the only thing going on.

The Workout:

Lat Pulldowns: 170x12 / 170x12 / 170x12 / 170x12
Smith Machine Bent-over Rows: 180x12 / 180x12 / 180x12 / 180x12
Seated Rows (Double-D Ring attachment): 190x12 / 190x12 / 190x12 / 190x12
Straight Bar Pushdowns (wide grip, pulling down with lats): 120x12 / 120x12 /120x12 / 120x12

Total Workout Time: 25 minutes

Increases in weight on all exercises (increases for 12 of 16 total sets) from 2 weeks ago.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-ditty!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, subb'd, awesome intro, bro. Let's get errrr dun!!! :D :cheers:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, subb'd, awesome intro, bro. Let's get errrr dun!!! :D :cheers:
Well it's about time someone from CL actually got in here! :rant2:

:lmao:

Glad to have you on board, bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just mix the psyko 20 minutes in advance. i had mixability issues too, and this solved it nicely.

btw-i really like the taste, lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just mix the psyko 20 minutes in advance. i had mixability issues too, and this solved it nicely.

btw-i really like the taste, lol.
Thanks for dropping in bigt, and thanks for that advice. I'll definitely mix it ahead of time.

I'm supposed to be playing some ball tomorrow night, so I'm thinking about mixing some up without any of the BCAAs.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The great thing about Purple PSYKO is we designed it so that you can megadose it, and have no issues with any of the ingredients - unlike PW and others that contain high dose of Vitamin B's and other stuff :)

Haven't had mixibility issues with this that are any different than other BCAA/Leucine products... good call on the "let it chill" advice though!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd!

I love me some controlled labs products!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my 2nd set of blood work for the hypothyroidism done last night. I should know within the next day or two (their words) the results and figure out what they'll decide after that. Even though I've felt relatively hyper the last few days, I have a feeling they'll be upping the dose (hopefully), because I'm still not seeing what I feel I should out of this.

As long as nothing changes, I'll be playing a couple of hours of ball tonight with some guys at my church. I plan on loading up the Psyko for this one and may just go with say 3 scoops in my half gallon jug with no other BCAAs added in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for dropping in bigt, and thanks for that advice. I'll definitely mix it ahead of time.

I'm supposed to be playing some ball tomorrow night, so I'm thinking about mixing some up without any of the BCAAs.
yup, dsade once posted that he mixed bcaa's/eaa's up before bed, and sipped on it when he got up to pee in the night, lol. so there is no fear of degradation with mixing bcaa's/eaa's in advance and storing in fridge.:wink1:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup, dsade once posted that he mixed bcaa's/eaa's up before bed, and sipped on it when he got up to pee in the night, lol. so there is no fear of degradation with mixing bcaa's/eaa's in advance and storing in fridge.:wink1:
Great info already being shared in here...nice!!
In 4 the ride, Beast-master ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome info right here. Make three in the morning. Store in fridge ... PsyKO to GO:wink1:!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in 3 games of ball tonight. Only half court as only 6 of us showed up. Nonetheless, it was enough to have my heart pounding pretty good. For a big guy, I run around like the runt of the group lol.

Mixed up 4 scoops in my half gallon jug - no extra aminos included.

I filled it up about 3 inches from full, added the 4 scoops and then stirred slowly with a butter knife. Didn't foam up on me at all, slowly added the remaining water.

Nothing floating around the bottom and no foam on the top at all.

I believe the chunks at the bottom the very first time were just a fluke. The foam, I attribute to adding in the Modern BCAAs.

The taste is significantly better (no unflavored aminos and more scoops for the amount of water I have). I don't know how to make this not sound bad; I don't mean it to, but CL products have a very distinct taste that accompanies all that I've tried (other than maybe Green Magnitude). It's not necessarily a plastic taste, but there's something along with it (I'm assuming others have noticed it). Like I said, it's not bad by any means - just unique to CL products I've tried before.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in 3 games of ball tonight. Only half court as only 6 of us showed up. Nonetheless, it was enough to have my heart pounding pretty good. For a big guy, I run around like the runt of the group lol.

Mixed up 4 scoops in my half gallon jug - no extra aminos included.

I filled it up about 3 inches from full, added the 4 scoops and then stirred slowly with a butter knife. Didn't foam up on me at all, slowly added the remaining water.

Nothing floating around the bottom and no foam on the top at all.

I believe the chunks at the bottom the very first time were just a fluke. The foam, I attribute to adding in the Modern BCAAs.

The taste is significantly better (no unflavored aminos and more scoops for the amount of water I have). I don't know how to make this not sound bad; I don't mean it to, but CL products have a very distinct taste that accompanies all that I've tried (other than maybe Green Magnitude). It's not necessarily a plastic taste, but there's something along with it (I'm assuming others have noticed it). Like I said, it's not bad by any means - just unique to CL products I've tried before.
I have tried their samples and know what taste your talking about. Isnt really a bad taste but something does stick out with their stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here for the party Beast!!

:party:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried their samples and know what taste your talking about. Isnt really a bad taste but something does stick out with their stuff.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Like I said, it's just unique. I don't really know the best way to describe the specific taste.

I'm here for the party Beast!!

:party:
Glad to have you in here, boss :cool:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/16/11 - Biceps / Triceps - Strength Week

The Workout:

Olympic Bar Curls: 160x6 / 160x6 / 160x5
DB Hammer Curls: 95's x 7 / 95's x 8
Cable Curl: 230x6

Tricep Bar Pushdowns: 260x10 / 275x10 / 275x10
Overhead Tricep Rope Extension / Roll: 200x6 / 190x7
Bodyweight Dips (slow): x10

Total workout time: 41 minutes

Still seeing increased strength on all lifts from my past session (2 weeks prior).

I mixed up the 2 scoops of MBCAA first, this time. Shook them up and got them dissolved as best I could, then added in the 2 scoops of Psyko and stirred them. Slowly added the remaining water.

This worked out pretty well. There was only a little bit of foam at the top from the MBCAAs. It's clear to me that they're the reason it's hard to mix up, now. So, Psyko's mixability (as long as you follow instructions) is very good.

One thing I've noticed is that the Psyko makes it a pain to clean out your container afterward, though. Normally, I just run hot water into the half gallon jug, swish it around, shake it and it's good to go from just bulk BCAAs or MBCAAs. With Psyko, there's a spotty residue left inside immediately after finishing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhhhh, I'm back, boys!

My buddy texted me Wednesday night and said they were a few hours out from me and on their way to Florida for a long weekend. I happen to be right on the route and I don't do anything spontaneous; I like structure way too much. Well, I ended up calling in and cleared it to miss work for 2 days and road down. I just got back this evening.

Anywho, I'll be back in the gym and back to it come tomorrow. I just wanted to give an update.

(Oh, and it was relaxing to not have internet access for 4 days. I recommend it.)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the update.sounds like a relaxing weekend something I def recommend for all to do once in awhile.glad to hear your enjoyed it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this buddy! Yeah I had to come see what the Beast was up to here!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for this buddy! Yeah I had to come see what the Beast was up to here!
Hey, bud! Glad to see you over here!

This thing will start shaping up again soon now that I'm back home. And shortly here, I'll be starting my Testalensis log, too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Random little update:

It doesn't relate directly to Psyko, but I thought I'd toss this out here for those who are interested. I had my 6-week labs done last week after being on 50mcg of T4 for those past 6 weeks of finding out I have hypothyroidism. In that time, my scale weight has not budged in either direction, despite eating significantly less than I had been before I found out about this (and if you followed my attempted cut log at the start of the new year, I was gaining at 2,000-2,400 cals/day even when doing cardio every morning and lifting 5 days each week).

Well, I got a phone call when I was in Florida and they said my labs came back normal, so they want me to stay on this for 3 months and then come back in. My energy levels have finally came up a bit, but 6 weeks and no losing while doing what I do is unacceptable. I'll be dropping by their office today or tomorrow to pick up my paperwork to see for myself what my levels are, but if it's even at the high limit of "normal" I won't tolerate that. I will most likely be looking for a specialist soon and someone that will work with me, knowing what I do and that this is a major part of my life.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-21-11

Because of shifting my workouts deeper last week, and only getting 1 of the 5, I just started over (didn't want my rotation out of wack; it was shifted to start on Wednesday instead of Tuesday so I could play basketball Tuesday nights, but that's not going to happen for a while at least because of a foot injury).

Strength Week / Arms Day

Olympic Bar Curls: 160x6 / 160x 6 / 160x6
DB Hammer Curls: 95's x 8 / 95's x 9
Cable Curl: 230x7

Tri Bar Pushdowns: 275x10 / 275x10 / 285x10
Overhead Rope Extension / Roll: 190x7 / 190x8
Bodyweight Dips (slow): x12

Total Workout Time: 44 minutes

Strength was up from even just last week and my diet is severely reduced from then, as well as my nutrition being completely off the past 3 days.

I mixed 1 scoop of Psyko, 2 scoops MBCAA. I plan on using this combination until further notice.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sucks about the foot injury hope it gets better soon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sucks about the foot injury hope it gets better soon
Thanks, bro. I stepped on what was apparently a snow fence down on the beach. All I know is it felt like a lattice fence that someone had snapped off or mowed over, but you couldn't see it because it was under the sand. I pretty much impaled the middle of my left foot - just ahead of the heel. I've been putting neosporin on it during the day, walking on it as little as possible, and letting it air out at night. I'm hoping it heels up soon and I don't have to do anything else with it.

All that said, I'm going to attempt to lift legs tonight and since it's strength week, that means squats. I'm really not sure how that'll go, yet.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, bro. I stepped on what was apparently a snow fence down on the beach. All I know is it felt like a lattice fence that someone had snapped off or mowed over, but you couldn't see it because it was under the sand. I pretty much impaled the middle of my left foot - just ahead of the heel. I've been putting neosporin on it during the day, walking on it as little as possible, and letting it air out at night. I'm hoping it heels up soon and I don't have to do anything else with it.

All that said, I'm going to attempt to lift legs tonight and since it's strength week, that means squats. I'm really not sure how that'll go, yet.
Try unilateral leg work such as pistol squats and/or split squats with the rear leg elevated (I forget what they are called)

Hope it heals up soon bud

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try unilateral leg work such as pistol squats and/or split squats with the rear leg elevated (I forget what they are called)

Hope it heals up soon bud
Thanks for those, bro. I'll keep those in my back pocket.

I didn't end up doing legs last night because I ended up working a 13-hour day and got back into town at 9. I knew it would be a pitiful effort, so I just took an off day early and will figure everything else out on the back end of this week.

On a positive note, my huge foot hole ( :lol: ) seems to be doing better. It hasn't been nearly as sore today, so hopefully it's up for having a ton of pressure on it tonight for some heavy squats. I'll go as heavy as I can, but I'm definitely easing into it, because I do not want to deal with any injuries right now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/23/11 - Legs / Abs (Max-OT week)

Squats (ATG): 315x6 / 325x6 / 325x6
SL Deads: 345x5 / 345x6
Leg Press: 630x6 / 630x6

Seated Calf Raises: 230x10 / 240x10 / 240x10
Smith Machine Calf Raises: 410x10 / 420x10 / 420x10

Hanging Knee Raises: BW x 12 / 12 / 12
Plank/R Side Plank/ L Side Plank @ 30 seconds each, no rest between: 2 circuits

Total Workout Time: 65 minutes

My weight from last heavy squat time went down just a tad, but my form was stronger and I think I managed to go even deeper somehow lol (didn't appear to be physically possible before, but maybe I'm getting more flexible). I also just didn't want to kill my bum foot any more than necessary. Aside from squats, weight went up on every other lift from last time.

Delts / Traps are on tap for tomorrow.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Got my attention bro.. Kill it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good news here.
Got my attention bro.. Kill it.
Thanks, guys. I've already cut a decent couple pounds since the start of the week. The big question is can I keep it going the distance as last time I did this, my body stalled out and started putting weight back on (@ 2,000 calories lol). Here's to hoping!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, guys. I've already cut a decent couple pounds since the start of the week. The big question is can I keep it going the distance as last time I did this, my body stalled out and started putting weight back on (@ 2,000 calories lol). Here's to hoping!
Kill it bro!!

Ever try fasting?

I love it, especially when trying to loose weight. A 24 hour water fast is not only great for your body but it automatically drops 2k calories off of your week and it allows you to eat a little more during the week which helps with keeping strength and size. When cutting I usually do a 24 hour fast once a week.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kill it bro!!

Ever try fasting?

I love it, especially when trying to loose weight. A 24 hour water fast is not only great for your body but it automatically drops 2k calories off of your week and it allows you to eat a little more during the week which helps with keeping strength and size. When cutting I usually do a 24 hour fast once a week.
I can't say that I have. It's certainly something that I'll look into, though :cool:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but last time you didn't know about the hypothyroidism. Hopefully you are able to get there!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but last time you didn't know about the hypothyroidism. Hopefully you are able to get there!
Thanks, buddy. I'm pretty sure I'll still end up at a specialist, soon, though. Either this doctor is fine leaving me at the absolute high end of "normal" or there's something else that's factoring in; either way, I need to address it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/24/11 - Delts / Traps (Max-OT week)

Nautilus Overhead Press Machine: 290x5 / 290x3 / 230x7
DB Side Lateral Raises: 85's x 8 / 95's x 8 / 95's x 10
Seated Rear Delt DB Side Lateral Raises: 95's x 8 / 95's x 8 / 95's x 8

Smith Machine Shrugs: 430x6 / 430x6 / 430x6 / 270x12
90 degree Smith Machine Solo Shrugs: 160x8 / 180x8

Total workout time: 46 minutes

Press numbers went down a bit after set 1 from the last workout. Aside from that, everything else either went up or stayed the same.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
putting some big work up in here bro!! That is some monster weight on shrugs too!:biggthumpup: