BigT Is Going Psyko

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. BigT Is Going Psyko


    goals are:
    endurance
    recovery
    strength
    increased lbm

    i used to use purple wraath quite a bit, for one reason or another i haven't used it in awhile. never tried the intrain, but from what i hear psyko is the improved version. i was curious and opened jug, it smells fantastic. the jug is 597 gms and the scoop is pretty big, don't think i would be tempted to use more than 2 scoops at any time. i am off work tonite and today was a off day from weights, cardio only. going to put it to the test tomorrow with weighted stairclimbing-21 flights of stairs wearing 5 pound ankle weights, going to go for 5 trips-hopefully, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Go get it bigt
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Go get it bigt
    lol-you too, can't wait to taste it. smells great!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. What you mean going psycho? we all know you're crazy!


  5. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What you mean going psycho? we all know you're crazy!
    maybe that's why my wife locks the door when she takes a shower.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    maybe that's why my wife locks the door when she takes a shower.
    Lol probable because you shot yourself with 400mg of test cyp instead of 200... AGAIN!!!!


  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Lol probable because you shot yourself with 400mg of test cyp instead of 200... AGAIN!!!!
    instant battering ram.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Interested to hear your thoughts

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    instant battering ram.

    Open up woman!!!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Interested to hear your thoughts
    thanks, tomorrow will be my 2nd weighted stairclimbing day this week-just did it yesterday, usually i give myself more time in between. my goal is to see if i can get 6 trips in before the jug of psyco is done. 5 is really stretching it as of now.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Go T.O.M! Can't wait to see what you think of this, it looks like it would be great for Intra and post-workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, tomorrow will be my 2nd weighted stairclimbing day this week-just did it yesterday, usually i give myself more time in between. my goal is to see if i can get 6 trips in before the jug of psyco is done. 5 is really stretching it as of now.
    lol, that kind of pump up those stairs should be unreal.

    Ill let you guys know what I think of it as well when I get mine this upcoming week.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Go T.O.M! Can't wait to see what you think of this, it looks like it would be great for Intra and post-workout.
    thanks, my friend!! it does look good.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Donde esta la biblioteca

    Translation: sub-dizzled!!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  15. Gigity..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Always follow your logs big-Tom!!

  17. I'm in!
    50 Day X-Factor Advanced Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170653-dropping-fat-adding.html

  18. There is a sale going on now for PsyKO on Nutra for $33 or so I believe



  19. PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. Hell Yeahh i`m in BIG TOM
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. ^^Hahaha!

    I'm in Tom. Got an email about this product the other day. Thought it looked interesting.

  22. In like Flynt, give 'em hell !!!!

  23. sorry guys, but contrary to popular belief i do have a life, lol. the weather turned super nice, so after doing stairs on saturday i packed the grandkids and dog in the suv and called work for a vacation day, and headed to the cabin for a few days.



    ok, saturday stairclimbing-went really well, i think the psyko did a really good job on endurance/recovery. i made 5 trips and wasn't as sore as i expected to be, so thumbs up.


    taste-i love the taste, great job cl!!!!

    mixability-not so good, i have to remember to mix it up in advance, it seems to take around 20 minutes to fully disolve. not really a problem, just thought it worth mentioning.

    this was my 1st time using so not really much else i can attribute to psyco, except the already mentioned endurance/recovery.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. after just chilling and doing some hiking in the woods for a couple of days, i was ready to hit the gym today- did a full body workout at nifs.


    btw-i am using 2 scoops of psyko.

    started sipping psyko around 5 minutes into workout, again really like the taste. every time i took a drink i seemed to get a little boost. had a really great workout, got a great pump and strength was very good. i think psyko is going to be very good for recovery, it early in my use of it but i really get that feeling.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. CL seem to have a pattern with good tasting products. I love the taste of purple wrath! But i also haven't had a pop since I was 13 lol


  26. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    CL seem to have a pattern with good tasting products. I love the taste of purple wrath! But i also haven't had a pop since I was 13 lol
    yeah, i like taste of pw too. i guess it's what you are used too. i haven't had a sugar flavored drink in years, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i like taste of pw too. i guess it's what you are used too. i haven't had a sugar flavored drink in years, lol.
    Kraft came out with 1 carb ketchup and won my heart lol


  28. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Kraft came out with 1 carb ketchup and won my heart lol
    nah, i am gonna stick with reg ketchup, lol. i like sugar, just not in drinks. krispy kremes, baby.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nah, i am gonna stick with reg ketchup, lol. i like sugar, just not in drinks. krispy kremes, baby.
    LOL! It's such a rare event for me to eat sugar that my Gf asked me if I'd eat cake at our wedding. I said what's this "our wedding" she has one hell of a right hook...


  30. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    LOL! It's such a rare event for me to eat sugar that my Gf asked me if I'd eat cake at our wedding. I said what's this "our wedding" she has one hell of a right hook...




    BigT sounds like an awesome weekend with the family, I am officially jealous of your cabin get away
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
  2. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
  3. bigt adds formestane to epi.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 11:57 PM
  4. There's *N.O. LIMITS* to how SwoLe BigT can get!
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in