MidwestBeast's Speed Xtreme Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

MidwestBeast's Speed Xtreme Review

I just wanted to toss up a quick review, since LeCheek was nice enough to send me out a sample of Speed Xtreme and Melt Xtreme. I won't be testing out the Melt Xtreme anytime in the immediate future, but I did go ahead and test out the Speed Xtreme last night.

My training (at the moment) varies from week to week and is a 5-day isolation split (arms, legs, delts/traps, chest, back), 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off. One week is strength (Max-OT) and the next is high intensity (4x12's, ~3 or 4 exercises per group, 60 seconds rest).

Last night was my bicep / tricep high intensity night.

I mixed up my sample with a little bit of water and 3g bulk DAA (which doesn't offer much of a taste, but is slightly bittersweet), as I was not sure how much was in one serving of this product. I'm not sure exactly what it tasted like, but it was dead on to something that I drank as a kid. I seriously have no idea what (and things like that irritate me when I can't remember ), but it was very good. It didn't need a ton of water and it mixed well (just one tiny little amount that didn't mix up).

The workout was surprisingly phenomenal. I pushed through all of my sets and reps and actually added weight on all of my lifts from 2 weeks prior (my last high intensitiy bi/tri session). I actually felt a bit of the beta alanine, too. My arms were insanely swollen just after the bicep portion, and after I hit triceps, too, they felt and looked as big (and striated) as they possibly ever have.

Mixability, taste and focus are all great on this product.

I'll be honest, I initially was not impressed at all just reading the product profile because it didn't shock me as anything all that different from what's already out there. However, I was happily surprised by the results.

Good job, LeCheek - you have a very nice pre-workout product. I thank you very much for the sample.

What I would like to know for future use before purchasing / using this product is just how much DAA is in it. Reason being, I like ~3g total when I'm running DAA, so it's nice to know how much to add.

Also, this is another pre-workout product that I would definitely cycle because of the DAA. I, personally, wouldn't want to use one for an extended period of time without a break.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Registered User
    Answers

Good review I believe lecheek's rep said that there is 1100mg of DAA in a dose of Speed Xtreme.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

great review man! This PreWO also has yohimbe/yohimbine in it, if I recall? I must be in the minority, but any amt of that in my system coupled with mod to high intensity exercise and I feel like death...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    great review man! This PreWO also has yohimbe/yohimbine in it, if I recall? I must be in the minority, but any amt of that in my system coupled with mod to high intensity exercise and I feel like death...
    How so? Like nauseous?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

You're correct; it does have it in there (the amount, I have no idea). I think that's actually what really helped push things out a bit for me, in all honesty. I'm growing tired of 1,3 di for the most part, which is in there, too, but I like to minimize the amount of it I take in these days.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    How so? Like nauseous?
    eventually, yes...It starts out with a heavier heart beat, if that makes sense...I wouldn't say an increase in HR, just can really feel it thumping...if I keep going, nauseous....then lightheaded...one time pushed passed that and nearly ralphed...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You're correct; it does have it in there (the amount, I have no idea). I think that's actually what really helped push things out a bit for me, in all honesty. I'm growing tired of 1,3 di for the most part, which is in there, too, but I like to minimize the amount of it I take in these days.
    Are you seeing some sides from 1,3?
    I can tolerate it pretty well, myself...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Are you seeing some sides from 1,3?
    I can tolerate it pretty well, myself...
    Nope. I've never seen any negative sides from 1,3. I just have noticed I feel better all in all when I'm staying away from it or making sure I use it less.
  9. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Hey thanks for the review Midwest this product is not heavy on 1,3 dimethyl but does contain yohimbe and can effect some people but the ones that can handle it turn into a beast in gym. I love this product myself and promise im not just saying that because i rep it. This stuff is legit.

Thanks for trying and posting
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Hey thanks for the review Midwest this product is not heavy on 1,3 dimethyl but does contain yohimbe and can effect some people but the ones that can handle it turn into a beast in gym. I love this product myself and promise im not just saying that because i rep it. This stuff is legit.

Thanks for trying and posting
    No problem, man. I appreciate your generosity and reciprocate when I see fit
  11. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

great review here very helpful
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Speed Xtreme / Melt Xtreme Samples
    By jaminix98 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:58 PM
  2. Samples of Speed Xtreme and Melt Xtreme
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:53 PM
  3. Melt Xtreme / Speed Xtreme - LeCheek Nutrition
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 01:48 PM
  4. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:03 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's L.I.T. UP Review (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:40 AM