M-Drol Cycle Feedback

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  238 lbs.

M-Drol Cycle Feedback

I'm about to start a cycle of M-Drol, it'll be my first one. I've taken nearly every other type of supplement, but this will be the first PRO-Hormone as you say. I've had several friends start on this with great results. I'm 6'4'' 238 and 22 years old. I've been lifting for about 8 years, but I had to take a year off due to surgery. I've been back at it hard for the past 1 and a half years though. The cycle my buddy told me to due is the following.

3-4 Weeks of M-Drol with Milk Thistle, Multivitamin, Whey Protein, BCAA, Glutamine, and Fish oil, all of which I was already taking minus the M-Drol.

The next 4 weeks after the M-Drol I will be taking all of that stuff except the M-Drol and utilizing Revolution PCT. Also I've been told take a test booster would be beneficiary along with PCT. I have enough Tribulus to last throughout those 4 weeks if that's the case.

Hit me up with what you think, or suggestions and changes you might have, I'm pretty open minded to any criticism both constructive and non. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  238 lbs.

Also I believe my buddy told me it'll be like 10/20/30/30. I'll definitely assure I check with him before starting anything. But advice on that portion is more than welcome.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

You have A LOT OF RESEARCH to do before you start this cycle. Do a Search for m-drol, superdrol cycles

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

First, M-Drol is a steroid, and a very harsh and potent one. You will get massive gains with it but there are many negative side effects you need to be aware of: hi blood pressure, back pumps, high cholesterol, liver issues.

ON Cycle: you will need more than just milk thistle, you need a "cycle support" type of product to maintain liver values, BP, prostate health. And this needs to be pre-loaded for about 2 weeks.

Also, 30mg is pretty high for a first time user, gauge your mg based on the effects. 10mg can be effective for some, but at your size 20 would be better . . . 30 will increase sides so be cautious.

Most people do not go over 3 week cycles, read up on some logs.

Post Cycle: you will need a SERM for PCT. If you do not know what this is then STOP and RESEARCH. SERMS are NOT OTC, so you need a source, but do not ask for one, it's a no-no.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  238 lbs.

Quick question, if I do this cycle and I receive any side effects, are they usually residual or do they differ from cycle to cycle?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

quick answer, research man
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I'm gonna say other than what Ur doing u need nolva and clomid and you'll be fine. Come on guys he's fine!!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Most people need a first cycle to learn WTF they're doing wrong. I'm 240 and 5'11". I've done 5 great cycles. However my first was superdrol with rebound xt as my pct. I learned alot and crossed over to the darkside with deca an test then Tren and HGH. Now m1t Tren and HGH
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crankywanker View Post
    Most people need a first cycle to learn WTF they're doing wrong. I'm 240 and 5'11". I've done 5 great cycles. However my first was superdrol with rebound xt as my pct. I learned alot and crossed over to the darkside with deca an test then Tren and HGH. Now m1t Tren and HGH
    LOL you need to do things wrong and risk your health on your 1st cycle to learn? Where is the common sense in that?

I defiantly would not want to chance anything with M-drol, be it my 1st or 10th cycle.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  238 lbs.

I'm not saying this in ignorance, but what is so terrible about using M-Drol as your first PH? Does your body become more understanding with prior cycles? I've been doing research on this stuff for about 2 months now before I've considered trying. Let me know what's up.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

its not for beginners, because, if you dont do all the precautions, and proper pct, you can really harm yourself. The expereinced user know what he needs to do before and after cycle.
    My first cycle was mdrol. I did alot of research and made sure everything was lined up before i did the cycle though.
    I think you need to do some better research, if youve done it for 2months and still didn't learn you need a serm for pct.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

my advice would be to first get a baseline blood panel done. So you can know when you're ready for your next cycle.

Get some nolva and clomid for pct

Run the mdrol at 10 mg each day for the first 2wks, then go to 20 for the next 2 wks
    and use topical dermacrine at 5pumps a day every day, alongside the 4wks of mdrol

then 4wks pct with nolva and clomid
    wait 2 months and get another blood panel. if you're values are back to where you were before you know you did a good pct and you're ready to run another cycle.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  238 lbs.

I'm in the military right now, and it would be near impossible for me to get blood panel stuff done, unless it was life or death, they're stingy. Then the SERM would be an even bigger task. I'm trying to find a good PH then that doesn't require me to jump through hoops, if anyone has a military understanding about this stuff hit me up.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie311 View Post
    I'm in the military right now, and it would be near impossible for me to get blood panel stuff done, unless it was life or death, they're stingy. Then the SERM would be an even bigger task. I'm trying to find a good PH then that doesn't require me to jump through hoops, if anyone has a military understanding about this stuff hit me up.
    your screwed buddy.

dont run it you will regret as you look down at your new pair of tits.

and AI PCTs are not and shouldnt even be compared to SERMs
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First H-Drol Cycle, Looking For Feedback/Input
    By bigbeast17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. h-drol cycle help!! & feedback
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. Proposed H-Drol Cycle... Feedback Please
    By jamze7417 in forum Cycle Info