Dianabol and Proviron

1. Dianabol and Proviron

I will be coming off a 6 week Dianabol and Proviron cycle in a few weeks and was thinking of taking Forged Post Cycle… Does anyone have any thoughts on this? If not Forged Post Cycle then what other Post Cycle would you recommend??

2. SERM fersure man, if you cant find any for cheap, message me and ill send link to some really trusted sites of mine that always come through for me
    •   

3. Use a SERM. If you can't get a SERM or don't want to go into the grey market area, get the Testosterone Replacement Stack... it's pretty much the only OTC PCT I trust atm.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

4. Funny that you say that because I am really trying to get off of the black market products and go with OTC products, if you could please tell me where I can get this Testosterone Replacement Stack and I’ll take a look at it and maybe give it a shot…thx’s

5. 6 weeks of dbol you def need a SERM and not an OTC product.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl View Post
    Funny that you say that because I am really trying to get off of the black market products and go with OTC products, if you could please tell me where I can get this Testosterone Replacement Stack and I’ll take a look at it and maybe give it a shot…thx’s
    Here you go mate. We have an oral and Topical version. This link is for the oral version
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

7. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    6 weeks of dbol you def need a SERM and not an OTC product.
    After all the debate I chose to go with a SERM (Nolvadex) any suggestions on the dosage per day I should take? I was thinking about 20mg per day for a 4 week cycle should be good any thoughts?

8. 20/20/10/10 should be sufficient. And you could (and I recommend you to) use some otc test boosters/AI's and cortisol blockers to get your test levels up as fast as possible and to help you maintaining gains..

9. I was thinking of coming off the Proviron completely after reading some other threads about it, it seems there are mixed feelings about it, some swear by it and others says it’s useless.. Anyone have any thoughts on dropping the Proviron and just continue with the dbol for the remaining cycle?

10. Bump because I am going to cycle the same stack in a few days..

Similar Forum Threads

1. dianabol
    By methman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. dianabol
    By viper82 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 04:36 AM
  3. DIANABOL
    By wolfe14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8