APS Creatine Nitrate + Bioquest Alpha Fury not sponsored with paleo diet and more! - AnabolicMinds.com

APS Creatine Nitrate + Bioquest Alpha Fury not sponsored with paleo diet and more!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    APS Creatine Nitrate + Bioquest Alpha Fury not sponsored with paleo diet and more!


    I decided to give APS's creatine nitrate a whirl, and bought two bottles. By chance at the same time I happened to win a jug of Alpha Fury from Bioquest in an only contest. Its a GPLC based preworkout, the ingredient profile is

    Code:
    ALPHA FURY- Fruit Punch- 0.84lbs 
    Serving Size: One Scoop (19g)
    Servings Per Container: 20 
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value * 
    Calories: 40
      Calories From Fat 0 
    Total Carbohydrates 10g  3% 
       Sugars 4.5g   
    GlycoCarn 4500mg   ** 
    Glucuronolactone 600mg   ** 
    Caffeine (as Guarana) 300mg    ** 
    Beta Alanine 300mg    ** 
    Soy Lecithin 200mg   ** 
    
    Waxy Maize 100mg   ** 
    
    Sulbutiamine 15mg   ** 
    Huperzine A 1% 50mcg    ** 
    Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, and FD&C Red 40.
    a little caffeine heavy, but not too bad. Outside of that i'm using a number of general health supplements including Cycle Support and HGHPro.

    Workout structure is full body 3x a week, normally fasted first thing in the morning. When I travel for work, its usually night workouts.. I shoot for 24-50 reps per exercise, and usually am a little chest centric, as I'm looking for more growth there. Today was

    Flat DB press 80x10x7-65x10
    inlcline db press 65x8-55x10x10
    incline db fly 35x15x15
    seated military press 95x10x12x9
    seated row - 150x15x18
    leg press - 450x12-630x10-720x9
    calf press on leg press - 720x9-540x12x10
    ez bar preacher curl superset with triceps pushdown 70x19-150x12 70x17-150x11

    The pumps were fantasitc, but the alpha fury had me sweating like a whore in church, and a little nauseous from the caffeine.

    diet is roughly 3000 calories. Following a generally paleo diet this month - no dairy, no grains, no legumes.

    i'll post some start pictures when I get the chance.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    glad to see you are finally going to put the creatine nitrate to the test. i have had some amazing results.

    good luck, easy.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,294
    Rep Power
    3567564

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed!!!!

    You always get amazing pumps with Creatine Nitrate!

    What are you dosing the Creatine Nitrate at?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm using the CN at 6 caps preworkout, 2 post, and 4 on non workout days. With 2 bottles that still should make a good 2 months.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    was 195 today (last night was a late night pool hall dinner, 25 hot wings + 3 pints of shock top). felt a bit like crap at the gym

    decline hammer press 115 per side x 12 - 135 per side by 9x8
    incline hammer press 145 per side x7-135 per side x9x10
    incline db fly 40x15x16
    hammer shoulder press 80 per side x7-70 per side x 8- 60 per side x8
    tried to do a warmup with 225 on deads and my lower back felt iffy, so decided to do something different.
    Close grip chinups - bwx10x6x5
    pullover machine 180x15-220x8x9
    hammer machine preacher curls 80x12x9x9
    tried to do dips but basically failed, triceps weren't into the idea.
    vsquat machine 180x15x15 (to the bump stops)

    pump wasn't as great today, and the alpha fury didn't give all that much boost. then again I was on something under 5 hours sleep so not exactly a surprise. Still was a good workout, other than some shoulder pain. What was interesting was the shoulder pain was only on the inclines, not the declines or flys. I think i'm sticking to the hammer machines for a bit on chest, since I can push more weight that way and i'm looking to get some chest gains.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    was 195 today (last night was a late night pool hall dinner, 25 hot wings + 3 pints of shock top). felt a bit like crap at the gym

    decline hammer press 115 per side x 12 - 135 per side by 9x8
    incline hammer press 145 per side x7-135 per side x9x10
    incline db fly 40x15x16
    hammer shoulder press 80 per side x7-70 per side x 8- 60 per side x8
    tried to do a warmup with 225 on deads and my lower back felt iffy, so decided to do something different.
    Close grip chinups - bwx10x6x5
    pullover machine 180x15-220x8x9
    hammer machine preacher curls 80x12x9x9
    tried to do dips but basically failed, triceps weren't into the idea.
    vsquat machine 180x15x15 (to the bump stops)

    pump wasn't as great today, and the alpha fury didn't give all that much boost. then again I was on something under 5 hours sleep so not exactly a surprise. Still was a good workout, other than some shoulder pain. What was interesting was the shoulder pain was only on the inclines, not the declines or flys. I think i'm sticking to the hammer machines for a bit on chest, since I can push more weight that way and i'm looking to get some chest gains.
    ever try pre-exhausting arms before doing chest?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ever try pre-exhausting arms before doing chest?
    Yeah I have, it seemed pretty pointless. The triceps are more often the limiters than the pecs are, as the pecs are the major muscle. If I work tris heavily, I end up with a lower db or bb weight for chest work.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah I have, it seemed pretty pointless. The triceps are more often the limiters than the pecs are, as the pecs are the major muscle. If I work tris heavily, I end up with a lower db or bb weight for chest work.
    of course you are going to do less weight!!! the point is to wear down the arms 1st causing the chest to do more of the work.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    of course you are going to do less weight!!! the point is to wear down the arms 1st causing the chest to do more of the work.
    but the chest already does more of the work. its the larger muscle, that moves more to begin with.

    The idea seems to make sense, but i'd have to see a good scientific published experiment to buy into it at this point. to me, the auxiliary muscles failing earlier means that there isn't as much load on the chest muscles.

    Could try the flipside then I suppose. do machine flys first to pre-wear the chest. If the triceps are so meaningful for presses, then even after that, you should be able to press your normal chest press right? But i'd bet it would be cut close to in half instead.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    but the chest already does more of the work. its the larger muscle, that moves more to begin with.

    The idea seems to make sense, but i'd have to see a good scientific published experiment to buy into it at this point. to me, the auxiliary muscles failing earlier means that there isn't as much load on the chest muscles.

    Could try the flipside then I suppose. do machine flys first to pre-wear the chest. If the triceps are so meaningful for presses, then even after that, you should be able to press your normal chest press right? But i'd bet it would be cut close to in half instead.
    it isn't something i would do often, but if chest muscles were lagging a month of pre exhausting arms should be enough to bring the chest up to speed. your numbers will suffer diong this, but in the end after doing this numbers should be increased. this is something i was told by the udt's i workedout with in the navy years ago.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it isn't something i would do often, but if chest muscles were lagging a month of pre exhausting arms should be enough to bring the chest up to speed. your numbers will suffer diong this, but in the end after doing this numbers should be increased. this is something i was told by the udt's i workedout with in the navy years ago.
    But then wouldn't just doing heavy flys do the same as they isolate chest and don't involve tris? I think the reason this seems to work is that you are working tris isolated when they are fresh, so they add more strength and they were the weak link to begin with.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But then wouldn't just doing heavy flys do the same as they isolate chest and don't involve tris? I think the reason this seems to work is that you are working tris isolated when they are fresh, so they add more strength and they were the weak link to begin with.
    you could be right, i always took everything those udt guys told me as gospel. the same basic blueprint has worked well for me over the years-with a little tweeking here and there, lol.
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you could be right, i always took everything those udt guys told me as gospel. the same basic blueprint has worked well for me over the years-with a little tweeking here and there, lol.
    Yeah, its the sort of thing that even if it seems to or does really work, the logic that gets you there is flawed. Sort of like the paleo diet.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, its the sort of thing that even if it seems to or does really work, the logic that gets you there is flawed. Sort of like the paleo diet.
    lol-see that is what comes with age. i put a lot more thought into workouts today than i did back in the day. i just have to be careful not to overthink things!!!
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    at least there is a benefit to getting old to offset all the down sides.

    So just to fill in on the paleo diet, the logic of "that's what evolution bred us to eat" is ridiculous. Evolution doesn't push for optimum performance of an individual, its all about species survival. Hitting breeding age fastest, having the most offspring, and dying before you become a burden is what evolution does with individuals. But the avoiding inflammatory foods part of the diet is intriguing, so I'm giving it a shot.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    at least there is a benefit to getting old to offset all the down sides.

    So just to fill in on the paleo diet, the logic of "that's what evolution bred us to eat" is ridiculous. Evolution doesn't push for optimum performance of an individual, its all about species survival. Hitting breeding age fastest, having the most offspring, and dying before you become a burden is what evolution does with individuals. But the avoiding inflammatory foods part of the diet is intriguing, so I'm giving it a shot.
    not familiar with it. all i know is the body was designed for feast or famine-that is why we are so damned good at storing fat.
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Its basically a no grains no dairy diet, eating what the cavemen ate.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its basically a no grains no dairy diet, eating what the cavemen ate.
    no whey protein?
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no whey protein?
    Nope! Luckily I have plenty of beef isolate here anyhow that I wasn't using because it tastes like crap. But I never was a fan of the quick post workout sugar loaded shake anyhow
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Nope! Luckily I have plenty of beef isolate here anyhow that I wasn't using because it tastes like crap. But I never was a fan of the quick post workout sugar loaded shake anyhow
    looks like you have it all figured out, good luck.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    woke up at 192 today. The worst thing about these full body non-structured workouts is trying to remember what I did for logging it since I don't walk in with a specific exercise plan....

    vertical chest press - 180x12-230x7-180x9
    deadlifts - 275x9-275x3 and my back felt off so I figured i'd skip it
    incline hammer press - 140x12-160x9x8
    hammer machine preacher curls - 90x10x8x8
    single arm db shoulder press - 50x10x9x9
    tricep pushdown - 160x12-160x6-140x10
    db fly 40x10x8x6

    skipped legs as it was already late by this point, as I got into the gym quite late. still felt like a good workout, wish I would have thought about throwing in some of the pullovers but oh well. Its pretty rough on fridays in general, because its the 3rd full body with only a single rest day inbetween each. getting old sucks.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for this! Look forward to seeing how the CN works for you. I"m starting it up in about a week myself. You made me hungry as hell with that wings and shocktop comment...
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My eating habits are pretty varied The shocktop isn't quite on a paleo diet, but as far as I can tell wines are ok. Next week i'm traveling for work again, so i'll have at least a couple of interesting meals. A restaurant that serves wild game is in the area i'm going, and i've eaten there before. So far the creatine nitrate is definitely a winner for pumps. I'm not super sure as far as strength or mass increases go. I'm basically staying right around maintenance calories so not expecting much in mass. And with full body 3x a week at relatively high rep ranges I don't expect to see all that much in strength increases either regardless. Plus with my rotation of exercises its even harder to gauge. deadlifts done monday as first exercise of the workout are WAY different than deadlifts done friday after doing chest + shoulders.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    My eating habits are pretty varied The shocktop isn't quite on a paleo diet, but as far as I can tell wines are ok. Next week i'm traveling for work again, so i'll have at least a couple of interesting meals. A restaurant that serves wild game is in the area i'm going, and i've eaten there before. So far the creatine nitrate is definitely a winner for pumps. I'm not super sure as far as strength or mass increases go. I'm basically staying right around maintenance calories so not expecting much in mass. And with full body 3x a week at relatively high rep ranges I don't expect to see all that much in strength increases either regardless. Plus with my rotation of exercises its even harder to gauge. deadlifts done monday as first exercise of the workout are WAY different than deadlifts done friday after doing chest + shoulders.
    I could definitely see that being an issue. I've got high hopes for that creatine after all of the glowing reviews I've read.

    A restaurant that serves game huh? Nice!
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    their wild boar sausage is totally amazing. They do duck tenders too, a handful of other items. All fantastic. Not expensive either (but I dont care, it goes on the expense account )
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121920

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    their wild boar sausage is totally amazing. They do duck tenders too, a handful of other items. All fantastic. Not expensive either (but I dont care, it goes on the expense account )
    I've actually had wild boar. That stuff is amazing! I went to this place on a date (years ago when I was dating) that had game and you cooked your own meat. It was weird as hell but it was awesome. They had these huge grills in the middle of the room and you just walked up with your food and tossed it on. They had boar kabobs. Loved it. Can't remember where the hell it was at though. LOL.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    damn, that sounds cool. In San Diego there is a steak house called The Strip Club that is a grill your own, which is fun.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    damn, that sounds cool. In San Diego there is a steak house called The Strip Club that is a grill your own, which is fun.
    strip club's are always fun!
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    no alpha fury preworkout today, forgot to bring it with me to detroit. However I must have hit the lucky creatine nitrate cap with crack in it, because my workout was ridonkulous.

    vertical chest press 180x10-270x12-320x3-270x8x8
    decline hammer press 270x8x6-230x8
    incline fly 50x10x10x9
    hammer shoulder press 90x7-70x8x7x6
    hammer pullovers, I felt ****y at this point - 270x9x7-230x9
    spider curls 50x8x8
    ez curls 80x15x15
    triceps pushdown 150x12-140x14
    hack squats 180x15-270x9x8 (these are always all the way down to the bump stops)

    I have no idea what came over me, but that was a heck of a workout. felt good, hungry as hell afterwards
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no alpha fury preworkout today, forgot to bring it with me to detroit. However I must have hit the lucky creatine nitrate cap with crack in it, because my workout was ridonkulous.

    vertical chest press 180x10-270x12-320x3-270x8x8
    decline hammer press 270x8x6-230x8
    incline fly 50x10x10x9
    hammer shoulder press 90x7-70x8x7x6
    hammer pullovers, I felt ****y at this point - 270x9x7-230x9
    spider curls 50x8x8
    ez curls 80x15x15
    triceps pushdown 150x12-140x14
    hack squats 180x15-270x9x8 (these are always all the way down to the bump stops)

    I have no idea what came over me, but that was a heck of a workout. felt good, hungry as hell afterwards
    i told ya so, lol.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    it sort of pisses me off now that i'm using the hammer press machines. I can seriously move 50% + more weight than I can on a barbell, mostly because I don't experience the shoulder pain. no wonder my chest has grown so slowly
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it sort of pisses me off now that i'm using the hammer press machines. I can seriously move 50% + more weight than I can on a barbell, mostly because I don't experience the shoulder pain. no wonder my chest has grown so slowly
    it was only a matter of time before you got it figured out. congrats on the workout!!!
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    just remembered i left off the exercise list from yesterday

    smith machine shrugs 270x10x10x8
    seated calf raises 135x10x10x10
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    finished an hour of cardio with heartrate in the upper 160s to a little over 170. Yes, do the math, thats 95-100% of maximal heart rate at my age. I can still carry on a conversation at 165 heart rate, so screw the heart rate calculation. anything under 140 and I feel like i'm taking a nap.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    finished an hour of cardio with heartrate in the upper 160s to a little over 170. Yes, do the math, thats 95-100% of maximal heart rate at my age. I can still carry on a conversation at 165 heart rate, so screw the heart rate calculation. anything under 140 and I feel like i'm taking a nap.
    as many stims as i do, my resting heart rate is probably over 140, one of these days i would like to see what it is when i do weighted stairclimbing. what do you use to moniter it?
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    just the handles on the machine. At home, I also have a nike heart rate monitor watch with chest band. stim free my resting rate is around 60. I used a little bit of stims tonight, but nothing excessive, less than I usually use mornings. 1 black cat + 25mg ephedrine. I have to really push hard to get the rate over 140 if I don't have a pile of stims in me. Once I do go over that, its not as hard to maintain it
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if only I could quit smoking. sigh.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just the handles on the machine. At home, I also have a nike heart rate monitor watch with chest band. stim free my resting rate is around 60. I used a little bit of stims tonight, but nothing excessive, less than I usually use mornings. 1 black cat + 25mg ephedrine. I have to really push hard to get the rate over 140 if I don't have a pile of stims in me. Once I do go over that, its not as hard to maintain it
    thanks, i might ask for one of those heart monitors for my birthday, lol.


    and quit smoking-dammit!!!
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Memory is already a little hazy on todays workout, and it was only an hour ago. 6 creatine nitrates & 1 black cat preworkout.

    Db incline fly 60*8*10*9
    Tried flat machine press but shoulder hurt.
    Incline hammer press 180*8-140*9+9
    Seated row 150*15*17
    Arnold press 35*20*14
    Preacher curl 80*10*6-70*8
    Triceps push down 150*16*14
    Machine delt fly 130*8*6 105*12

    No legs, my hip joint feels odd so is rather let it rest. I think I had at least one other exercise I'm forgetting. Was a pretty good workout, I've never tried heavy flys before presses before. I had read an article suggesting it for pecans growth, so figured why not try it.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:01 AM
  2. Bludevil's Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate Run (sponsored)
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
  3. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
  4. Replies: 168
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:44 AM
  5. Replies: 165
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in